Love Amongst the Computers

Story Info
A beautiful coed thanks me for tutoring her.
2.7k words
4.63
11.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers

While not technically "first time", it is the first time with this young lady and doesn't really fit anywhere else. This is a short story about the beginning of a summer of heaven during my senior year in College. It was a short relationship, but it was memorable. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed remembering it.

In college I worked for the university computer center. We worked shifts in the computer labs around campus helping keep the PCs and printers working. In the technical colleges, engineering, math, physics, we usually offered tutoring services to make some extra spending money. In the business college the help we gave was more basic. They just needed help learning how to use the computer. The instructors would give them printouts with what to type in to get a specific report printed out. Half the time what the instructors gave out was wrong to begin with so we would typically help those students for free. This story describes an event that happened one evening while I was closing up the business site at around 10:00 pm.

Peggy was a business student that had no idea how to use a computer. Every Wednesday she would be in the site working on her assignment. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but I wouldn't have thrown her out of the bed either. She had blonde wavy shoulder length hair, Blue eyes that sparkled like diamonds against her lightly tanned skin. She was about 5'4" but to be honest she was normally sitting when I saw her, so her height is just an estimate. She typically wore fitted blouses that lead me to believe she had nice solid C size breasts.

The thing that differentiated Peggy from all the other pretty sorority girls around campus, was her accent. She had the most exaggerated Georgia southern drawl I have ever heard. That's saying something since I grew up around northern Georgia in Chattanooga TN. When she said Bob, it wasn't just a one syllable word, it took at least five syllables to say Bhhhooooooob. It was almost like she was singing my name with a little lift at the end. My girlfriend at the time Kate hated it. We would meet out at the car after my shift was over and she would try to imitate her. Kate was from Chicago and hearing her try to say my name that way, still just came out as Bob only slightly angry. But what do you expect from a Cubs fan.

One night toward the end of the semester I was working the business site as usual. Peggy was there which was kind of strange since it was a Thursday night. I was sitting at the desk provided for us, and she was on the other side of the room, quietly typing away.

"It's 9:30 everyone needs to be finishing up what they're working on, save any changes and get ready to go. The site closes at 10:00" I said hoping to get everyone out the door, so I didn't have to stay late.

Some of the folks quickly clicked a few buttons and left. Over the next 15 minutes the students left till we were down to only 4 or 5 people left in the room.

"It's 9:45" I said, "everyone needs to save their stuff and head out, we are closing in 15 minutes."

A couple of students begged for more time. I went around and checked on what they were doing and where they were stuck. I helped one guy find his error so he could save his stuff and head out. The other guy's problem was more than we could fix that night, so I told him I was working at the Engineering site in the morning and that he should come over and I would help him with his assignment before it was due that afternoon. That got him out the door. The only ones remaining were one guy who was just reading email and Peggy.

"It's 9:55", I said, "everyone needs to save your work and head home, I'm leaving and locking the door at 10:00".

The guy reading email, logged out and headed out the door, but Peggy didn't make a move. I headed over to her to see what was going on and she was just browsing around online.

"Peggy, I'm closing up, you need to head home" I said as the other guy picked up his stuff.

"Thanks, Good night" the other guy said as he headed out the door.

Peggy logged out and walked to the door. She stopped just short of the door and turned around and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

"I got an A" she said in a matter-of-fact kind of way.

"What, "I paused, "That's awesome". I said happily.

"I couldn't have done it without your help" She said as I was heading over to the door preparing to turn out the lights and hold the door for her.

"It's not a problem. It's what I do" I said as I flipped the light switch turning the lights off behind us.

As I turned around checking to make sure everything appeared to be in place, I heard the door close. I turned back around quickly as I heard the lock click into place. In the near dark with the room only lit by the glow of the green and amber lights on the equipment that was still running, I couldn't see much. I reached out for the door handle. I found Peggy's hand instead.

As my eyes became accustomed to the lower light, I could see Peggy holding my hand.

"I wanted to thank you for the help this semester", She said.

"I understand, it wasn't a problem. Let's get out of here." I said as Peggy moved closer to me.

I felt Peggy's body move up close to mine and her arms wrap around my waist.

"No, I mean I really want to thank you" Peggy whispered.

"Seriously" I thought, Is this really going to happen. What kind of joke is she playing on me? I felt Peggy's body press up against mine as one of her hands reached up behind my head and pulled it down to her waiting lips. I was still sure this was some kind of a joke and I pulled away.

"What's wrong" Peggy whispered.

"I don't know if this is a joke or what, but it's not cool and if it's not a joke, it really isn't necessary and..." I stopped dead when I felt her hand starting to rub my cock.

"I've got a girlfriend" I said

"I've got a boyfriend" she replied quickly, "Let's bring them both along and we can have an orgy, or forget about then and let me thank you properly"

I was in shock now, this didn't appear to be a joke, it appeared that maybe it was the real thing, and that completely blew my mind. I continued standing there is shock as Peggy unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the ground. She pulled my T-shirt off and tossed it onto one of the nearby tables. She pushed back up against me, pulling my head back down to kiss me.

This time I kissed her back and then stopped again, thinking about Kate. This was so unfair to her. We had been together for three years, but she was graduating this semester and moving to Maryland for a job. I was on the seven-year plan, taking a few of my required Engineering classes each semester, and filling the rest of my time with classes I was really interested in and working for the university part time. Kate was going to be leaving in two weeks, and we both knew it would be over then. So what the hell I thought.

As my eyes continued adjusting to the low light in the room, I watched as Peggy pulled her shirt off over her head and took off her bra tossing both onto a nearby chair. Seeing Peggy's beautiful breasts was all it took to breakdown my resistance. I stepped into her pulling her close to me as I leaned my head down to begin kissing her. The feel of her soft, firm breasts against me is a feeling I still remember to this day. The soft silky feeling of her breasts and hard nipples against my skin was pure heaven. Her lips tasted like strawberries as our tongues danced in our mouths.

If she hadn't felt my erection before, there was no doubt that she was feeling it now. I knelt down unbuttoned her pants and let them fall revealing her pink panties and trim waist. I reached out, wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. As I started kissing her stomach and hips, she took my head in her hands and ran her fingers through my hair softly. I stopped for a second to play with her belly button which elicited a giggle from her. I continued kissing her through her panties as I moved down the fronts of her legs. She laid down and spread her legs out giving me access not only to the tender insides of her legs but to the material covering her pussy as well. I moved back up on her and started kissing her lips again.

"Lay down on your back" she whispered.

I lifted myself up, pushed a couple of chairs out of my way and stretched out on my back. Peggy moved over and pulled my underwear off letting my cock out to play. As she reached out taking my already throbbing cock into her hands, she leaned over and licked the head of it cleaning it of the precum that had been oozing out. I moaned contentedly as she moved one hand to cup and play with my nuts and she started sucking my dick slowly and deliberately.

I reached over to where she was kneeling taking her thigh and moving her leg back toward me. I started pulling down her panties while she continued to suck my cock deeper and deeper with each voyage down my cock throbbed more. Peggy stopped, stood up, turned around in front of me. She grinned and pulled down her panties tossing them on my face. The sight of Peggy standing there amid the green, red and ambeer glow of the blinking lights in the room, was breathtaking.

She turned back around as she moved her now available pussy down to my face and began sucking my dick again. I reached my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. I began slowly licking along the length of her pussy. She was already warm, and her juices were trickling out of her crack. Her taste was intoxicating. I licked again pressing a little harder with my tongue separating her lips giving me access to her vagina and her clit.

She moaned a long slow moan as I continued licking her and lightly caressing her clit with my tongue. As she moaned, I could feel her body tensing up and contracting when my tongue skimmed across her clit. I added more pressure driving my tongue down into her pussy licking the front wall like an ice cream cone. She was completely focused on what I was doing to her now having stopped sucking my dick some minutes ago. I moved back forward using more pressure as I licked her clit. With a deep moan, she sat up grinding her pussy onto my face. I started sucking on here clit, flicking my tongue on it randomly. She gave out a light scream.

I stopped, "Ssh, you don't want to attract security" I whispered before I went back to focusing on her clit with a soft nibble.

Peggy tried to stifle a scream as she giggled and said, "Dam security guards, they ruin everything".

I could feel her contracting deeper and more frequently now. I could taste her juices flowing from her with each lick.

"Oh, FUCK she "whispered intensely as she ground down harder on my face.

I reached up and started massaging both of her breasts and her moaning became more and more intense.

She Moaned with her musical southern drawl "Oooooh FUCK YES, that's it, that's it, OH FUUUUCK". I felt her entire body contract and hold. Before she could relax, she contracted again and again, cumming three times before she fell down along my body. Peggy laid there for a moment, absent mindedly stroking and occasionally licking my dick as if she were semi-conscious, relishing in the feelings of her cumming.

Peggy climbed off turned around and started kissing me as she laid down next to me on the cold floor. She continued stroking my cock as she got up and guided my dick into her waiting pussy. I felt an immediate contraction as she sat down taking my whole dick into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh, this is so nice" she said as she started to ride my dick.

She slid up and down my dick, stopping at the end of each trip to grind the end of my dick against her cervix.

"Turn around "I said

"What you don't like looking at me" she asked joking.

"I love looking at you, but I think you might like this too." I said

Peggy did as I asked, starting to ride me reverse cowgirl. I let her ride for a few minutes before asking her to lay back on my chest. I balanced her as she laid back and started using her legs to lift her pelvis up and back down.

"Oh my God" she said loudly.

"ssh" I said.

"Oh, fuck I don't care if they do find us, they can join in" She whispered intensely.

"You're fucking my G-spot" she purred.

"I thought you might like it" I said, as she started fingering here clit as she rode me.

"Are you ready to cum yet" she asked.

"Whenever you want, just tell me where "I answered.

"I want you to cum inside me just like this" she purred.

"Ok" I said as I reached up and took her breasts in my hands.

I started thrusting as I massaged her breasts. Each stroke was accompanied by a soft cry and another contraction of her pussy. I tweaked her nipples and she cried out.

"Oh, FUCK you, FUCK, FUUUCK, where have you been all my life, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" she growled

I could feel her fluids flowing over my balls and dripping on the floor as my dick heaved and flooded her pussy with ribbons of my cum. I could feel our combined juices flowing out and over me as they made their way to the floor. We laid there for several minutes as my cock started weakening, needing to take a brief rest. Peggy rolled off of me and laid down against my side kissing my chest as she moved.

After laying there for I'm not sure how long, Peggy started Laughing.

"I came here to thank you for helping me get through this semester, but now it looks like I have something else to thank you for" she laughed.

"I'm happy to help out however I can. We're here to serve." I said snickering.

Peggy lifted herself up on her elbow and gave me a kiss as she stood up. We both started getting dressed and ready to leave.

As we got to the door Peggy stopped me and looked me in the eyes.

"What are you doing this Summer" she asked.

"I'll be here working through the summer" I said.

"Good," she said, "I just decided to take another computer class or two over the summer. I'm sure I'll need some additional help."

I walked her down the stairs and out to the parking lot. She gave me a kiss as she got into her car and pulled away. I was parked on the other side of campus. As I walked, I replayed that night in my mind. I didn't know if it was karma, fate, or just plain luck. Whatever it was I had a new respect for business students.

HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers