All Comments on 'Love and Betrayal Ch. 01'

by K8will

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 4 years ago

Wrong category in my opinion. Better as non-consent/reluctance. Wonder if Paul will find out what’s really going on?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That was an extremely juvenile little rape fantasy. What is a domestic cock? Is it different from a foreign cock? What is a well honed body? One sharpened with a leather strop, or a whetstone. Are crys similar to cries? Do you take off sunglasses so your eyes can bare to see something. Mr Will, you are a long way from ready to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
paul

paul could not cheat not becci , cause he;s to big a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
yummy

wow such a hot story, both me and hubby enjoyed alot and led to a naughty start to the day, hope to hear more from k8wil really enjoyed xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He couldn't look at her

And he didn't look at her..... and there was no wedding, he never showed up. Simple ending for a simple author, who couldn't find his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for this catagory

when will authors get it right. Loving wives is not one where they fuck around. Another crock of poo, please learn to catagorise

JJ

K8willK8willalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I recognise that this chapter is not ideally suited to Loving Wives. There are several more planned for which this would have been a better fit, and being new to Literotica I wrongly assumed all chapters should be grouped together. Clearly there is little room for generosity towards those who unintentionally transgress.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
cant wait for the next chapter

Dont mind all the retarded anonymous comments, keep up the great work cant wait to read more 5 stars

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent start, cant wait to see how the story continues. Ignore all the anonymous comments, its always angry closet cucks who have no talent.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stop now....

Please don't torture us with your sick shit any longer. Ending yourself would be better than foisting this crap on the literary world. We can't BEAR another chapter (you f'n illiterate. This goes back to the last sentence where you misuse "bare" in place of "bear")

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horrible

What crap. That isn’t a loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Actually it does fit here.

It's hot and about a wife having her fun tormenting her husband by her unfaithfulness. So married fun swinging and sharing...just because he doesn't really want to share but she does!

If it was rape as suggested at first maybe so, but she planned it as revenge for his betrayal, so she knew what she was up to.

Women are whores and will do what they have to, to get what they want. Can't say that I blame them.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She's not a wife yet, so, how does that fit "married fun". I guess some find logic a difficult concept. If the woman had any character, she would have called off the wedding when she found out her fiance was cheating. As it stands, she's just another life support system for her cunt.

K8willK8willover 3 years agoAuthor

See my earlier reply. I appreciate that there have been supportive comments and messages among the vitriol, and thank you for these. I have asked for the first chapter to be removed from this category and reposted under NonConsent/ Reluctance, although that is not entirely true; it was Becci’s planned revenge. Chapter two also submitted. I think fantasies about real rape are very uncommon among women, but submitting to a powerful man you are attracted to is. Becci would not be the first to obediently follow the innocent path expected of her when she desired something very different. Add a sense of missing out and years of bullying about her “Tiny Tits” in high-school leaving her feeling very insecure, to pent up emotions, the realisation many men do find her attractive and an apparent justification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one delivers the goods

Looking forward to more.

Downtown3211Downtown3211over 3 years ago
Highly erotic.

Excellent erotic writing skills. Powerful erection inducing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To Anon of 08/10/20 “she’s not a wife yet...”

I agree with almost everything you said, apart from that last like that was an uncalled for shitty low blow. Which just prompted me to think ...it’s better to have a cunt than be one. Even though this was CNC it came across as rape and thus non erotic. There are better ways to experience CNC namely with a different boyfriend after dumping her fiancé. For me it was a non erotic rape scene.

He cheated and she arranged a moronic revenge plan when the best option would have been to call of the wedding. If she was desperately in love and wanted to stay with him she should have forgiven him end of story.Presumably this is going to devolve into a trite blackmail scenario.

That’s my cue to leave the story, it’s not for me.

Thankfully your kink is not my kink and that’s ok. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Very dark. Very very....

LizInTroubleLizInTroubleabout 3 years ago

Very hot.

I'm sorry that you fell foul of the 'Loving Wives' crowd - some of them have some very fixed ideas about how to categorise things and they'll tell you so incredibly rudely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TWO PARAGRAPHS WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME PUKE IN THE "ISLE."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK8will@K8will
I have started to write erotic stories based on my past, my present and my fantasies. I have always loved the written word and was given English Lit as a nickname by an ex-boyfriend.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES