Love and Betrayal Ch. 08

Story Info
The Masseur and the Thug.
2.1k words
4.41
7.9k
5

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K8will
K8will
45 Followers

Becci's sister bought her a luxury SPA session as a belated birthday present. The package included a full body massage and pampering, and more importantly it was just for one. She could attend alone to indulge her fantasies.

She finally set a day aside when she could truly relax, and phoned a few weeks in advance while alone at home. She confirmed the voucher number, and then asked, "Is it possible to request a male masseur?" Her face burned crimson as she continued, "I've recently read about the benefits of yoni massage. Is... Is that also an option?"

The manager confirmed her request, "Yes, yes it is. I'll select your masseur personally. You won't be disappointed!"

A familiar rush overcame Becci as she drove to the venue. She was so excited and nervous that even parking proved challenging. She blushed again as she booked in and the receptionist confirmed both her preferences and the addition to her package. Becci insisted on paying the extra in cash to conceal the transaction.

She changed into the robe provided and followed the directions the receptionist gave her to the therapy rooms. She hadn't felt so alive or so on edge in months. The masseur greeted her with a warm smile, "Hi, you must be Becci. I'm Miguel."

He was only a little older than her and very well toned, with muscles rippling under his skin. His hands looked strong yet nimble. He dimmed the lights and helped her select background music, while gently explaining everything to her in a voice like velvet. He emphasised that she would always be in control, that everything would proceed within her wishes.

Becci disrobed and lay naked on her front on the padded massage table, her body exposed to this stranger. Miguel started with a traditional massage using scented oil, focusing on her shoulders and back. His warm, firm hands felt wonderful on her skin. She closed her eyes and her heart began to slow to a normal rhythm.

Miguel began to slide his hands down her sides, before returning up her back to the nape of her neck. He continued in ever-widening circles, his fingertips almost reaching the edge of her breasts. Then he moved down to her lower back, gradually working down her spine. "Hmm, you have beautiful dimples. Is it OK if I continue to your bum and thighs?"

Becci didn't hesitate, "Yes, yes please." She almost gasped as his hands reached her buttocks, firmly kneading her flesh. She so wanted him to mount her and thrust his hard cock into her! Yet he remained professional, and proceeded down to her hips and outer thighs.

Becci separated her legs slightly; Miguel instantly responded to the invitation. She bit her lip as his hands moved to her sensitive inner thighs, and began to work further and further up between her legs with each stroke, edging towards her weeping pussy.

His hands finally glanced her vulva. Becci hesitated for a second when he asked her to turn over, knowing that things were moving to the next stage. Her nipples were already shamefully engorged. Deep down she just wanted to give herself over to pleasure.

Miguel poured warm oil on her belly, working it into her skin. His voice was soothing and reassuring as he spoke, "Breathe with me, slowly in through your nose to a count to five, then hold and gently release." He moved up her sides, glancing her breasts as she focused on keeping her breathing in sync with his.

Becci yearned to be touched intimately; at last his powerful hands engulfed her little tits, massaging them slowly but firmly. His fingers encircled her areolae and pinched and teased her nipples. He worked back down her body only to return again to her breasts, giving her nipples particular attention. She loved men who not only accepted her small tits, but seemed to relish touching them.

Miguel moved down around her hips and over her legs to her inner thighs. He moved closer and closer to her vagina with each firm stroke. Finally, he reached her outer and inner labia, carefully and gently tracing the outline of each, then massaging the soft lips of skin. He asked, "Is this OK?" Becci nodded, her eyes focused on his. With a similar motion he gradually homed in on her clitoris, "Most of your clitoris is not visible but rather it is split into two crura, or legs, that run down either side of your vagina just under your skin."

Her lips parted as he continued, "I can feel how firm they have become. Just like your beautiful, glistening, pink bud, the hidden part responds to mood and touch." He returned to her clit and kept her on edge with two fingers rocking either side of it. Miguel's focus never broke; he started to move the hood of skin back and forth almost as she would do when teasing a man's foreskin over his glans, building up speed.

Becci had never before thought of her clitoris as equivalent to a penis. Each time he sensed her muscles tense and tremble he took her to the edge then briefly pulled away from her pussy to rub her thighs and body before she came. She became increasingly frustrated; she knew he was doing this to her deliberately.

Miguel rested his hand on her vulva and spoke almost in a whisper, "You want me to massage inside your vagina, a yoni massage? Until you orgasm?"

If she wanted! Jesus! Becci replied, "Yes OK... No, I mean yes, yes please!" His fingers ran over her clit, down her labia and around her entrance, spreading her secretions over her most sensitive area. He circled repeatedly, moving in tune with her breathing.

Miguel knew she was more than ready, "I'm going to put my fingers inside you now..." He penetrated her with first one then two fingers. Slowly he worked deeper inside her, massaging her g-spot. His fingers explored further; Becci was sure that he was at the neck of her womb.

As Miguel began to pick up speed his other hand was on her clit! When Becci finally came she felt her vagina clamp around his fingers, yet he didn't stop. Her orgasm was so powerful and so complete. Her muscles tensed and toes curled, her fists gripping the sides of the table. Miguel's movements became slower and more gentle until he gradually stopped and slipped his fingers from her. As her orgasm subsided she felt incredibly relaxed. Her mind was empty and she felt blissful. Miguel covered her with a crisp new sheet and checked that she was OK before leaving her alone. This was therapy, it wasn't cheating, it just wasn't.

Becci showered with herbal exfoliating gel, used the steam room and sauna, then returned for another shower. She dried her body and selected a moisturiser. The pampering that followed included a facial and a manicure and pedicure. Finally, it was time to dress. She felt like a child who didn't want her play-date to end.

It was barely the start of spring. Becci wore seamless tights rather than stockings, but without panties and the nylon felt wonderful against her bare pussy. She had worn her favourite Louboutin's simply because she felt so sexy in them and never more so than as she slipped them back on in the SPA.

She sipped a single glass of cava and nibbled canapés in the lounge, replaying the finale of her massage over and over in her mind. Oh God, how badly she had wanted him to fuck her! But that would violate her rules and undoubtedly wouldn't have been permissible. She must be true and save herself only for Paul. Christ she thought, I'll cum hard for him tonight!

It was late afternoon before she arrived home. Becci caught her own reflection in the hall mirror, and smiled coyly as if sharing a secret. She stroked the side of her breast as she performed the breathing exercise Miguel had taught her again. She tingled all over, certain that it wasn't meant to be so erotic but in her mind it was permanently linked to her yoni massage, and to one of her most intense orgasms.

As she turned to go upstairs a silent and imposing figure stepped into view. His features were obscured by a pair of tights pulled over his face, but she could still discern his eyes burning into her. Was it anger? Lust? "Oh God! No! No please! Don't... I'm... I'm just married."

Becci instinctively ran, but she had little chance in her heels. His hand reached between her thighs from behind and pulled her left leg from her. As she fell to her hands and knees at the top step he crashed on top of her. Her petite body simply collapsed to the floor under his weight, defenceless. He snarled, "That was too fucking easy!"

The man reached under her to rip her top open, sending the buttons flying, and used it to secure her hands behind her back. "Don't scream, not a word. I'm gonna have you no matter what you do!" She gasped, falling silent and motionless as she felt cold steel against her skin. He cut her bra straps and yanked it off her, then mauled her delicate breasts. He ran his hands down her petite body to her hips, then over her bum and between her legs, pressing his fingers inside her within the nylon glove of her tights.

Becci's heart raced as she felt his powerful erection press into her thighs. He leaned back to unzip her skirt. She could only whimper, too terrified to speak or scream. Muttering a few expletives with 'compliments' he dragged her back to her feet, stumbling in her high heels into her bedroom and threw her down on her marital bed. Seconds later he had pulled her skirt off.

Suddenly he was back on top of her again, straddling her and groping her inner thighs, neck, tits and pussy. In a harsh whisper he muttered, "Fucking fine!" He forced his knee between her legs as she struggled in vain to keep them clamped together, and hauled her thighs up and apart, splaying them open either side of him. He tore her nylons open, crudely exposing her, and stared at her pussy transfixed as he realised that she was pantyless, "You fucking dirty little whore!" She squirmed as his fingers probed inside her, knuckle deep.

Becci wriggled in fear and protest as he held her slender legs. A slap stung her face and he barked, "Behave!" Suddenly she was struggling to breathe as his strong hand pressed on her neck. He was smiling, enjoying her distress.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as he forced her legs as far apart as nature allowed. She stopped fighting and lay as he had placed her, submitting herself to him. She felt so exposed, so vulnerable. She had no other choice.

His fingers penetrated her again, soon replaced by the head of his hard, throbbing, bare cock. The purple glans pressed into her entrance, stretching her. Jesus! She had spent the morning on the verge of an orgasm, then came so hard. She had been so aroused for so long and was still very moist. Rings of muscle in her slippery vagina yielded as he violated her, forcing the full length of his cock inside her in two powerful strokes.

He gripped her hair in his fist as he repeatedly slammed his hard cock into her, grunting as he brutally and savagely raped her. He never broke his stride. A sex flush spread across her face, neck and upper chest, betraying her. He tensed with her head yanked back and his shoulder pressing on her neck. She could feel his cock pulse and knew he was cumming now, pumping his potent semen into her. She imagined it seeping into her womb. He was still on top of her as his softening cock finally slipped from her.

Becci was trembling; this was the antithesis of her experience only a few hours before. The brute sat back and pulled her face to his groin, then freed her hands. The musky, intoxicating scent of his cum hit her. She was normally his loving and dutiful wife, but in that moment her darkest fantasy had just been enacted. She felt naked not just in body, but mind and soul before him. She was his fucktoy, his slut, his whore.

Paul pulled her tights off his head and gently stroked her hair, "Was that OK Becci? Was today OK? You said you wanted me to surprise you."

K8will
K8will
45 Followers