Love and Betrayal Ch. 09

Story Info
Spanish Sybian.
3.1k words
4.36
6.9k
5

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K8will
K8will
46 Followers

Paul surprised Becci by booking a long weekend in Barcelona. She curled up on their sofa with her Lelo vibe between her legs as she researched the seedy side of the city on the internet. Packing was simple; a selection of proper fuck-me heels, lingerie to entice and dresses providing easy exposure and access. By the time she downloaded their boarding passes she tingling with anticipation.

On their first evening Becci left Paul in the hotel lounge as she headed to their room to freshen up. She looked ravishing on her return, with only stockings and high-heeled boots visible beneath a little coat. She suggested, "Let's just go to a few bars for tapas and beers."

When they reached the first stop Becci insisted on keeping her coat on. With a coy smile she whispered, "Perhaps if I undo a few buttons, but keep the belt tied, I could let you feel what I wearing underneath." She stood motionless as Paul slipped his hand inside her coat and around her bare breast. His cock nearly exploded.

The drinks flowed and Becci insisted on taking her turn to go to the bar. As the evening progressed the belt of her coat loosened, showing a little more of her breasts when she turned or leaned forward than perhaps she intended. But her trips to and from the bar were something else! With each step her coat opened slightly further, exposing her pale slender thighs above her stocking tops. On a few occasions her smooth vulva was briefly visible.

On their last stop a group of local men noticed her. They surrounded her while Paul was in the Caballeros and spoke only in Spanish. Becci understood very little of what they said, but their body language was clear. One of them spun her around and stole a kiss, partially hidden from view by his friends. Uninvited hands explored her body as he pressed his lips against hers.

Becci broke free flustered, but just in time before Paul's return. She took a deep breath regained her composure, quickly deciding not to say anything. She didn't want to spoil their evening.

As they walked back to their hotel through side streets off Las Ramblas and the adjacent area, she asked Paul to go up ahead but to look back. Alone on the city streets she opened her coat exposing her small pale breasts crowned by tense pink nipples, waxed pussy and milky thighs. She playfully posed in front of graffitied shop shutters, traffic bollards and in a small square, sitting with her back to those gathered outside bars and restaurants.

Finally and sacrilegiously she brazenly held her coat wide open to expose herself to Paul in front of a church. Later in a waking fantasy she imagined being hauled inside by powerful strangers and violated on the alter! But returning to the moment Paul noticed she had attracted too much attention and whisked her into a taxi and back to their hotel.

He kissed Becci in lobby, squeezing her body tightly against him, "Why don't you put on a sexy little dress for cocktails in the bar?"

Becci giggled and whispered, "I'm not done yet!" She led Paul up to the first floor and lay back on the grand staircase. She positivey glowed as she opened her coat and then her legs, caressing herself beneath the gaze of a CCTV camera.

Becci burst into another fit of giggles as Paul hauled her to her feet and into one of the public restrooms. He frantically drove his cock into his teasing little slut. Her well-lubricated vagina tightened around him, squeezing his thrusting cock. He emptied his swollen balls deep inside her after just a few lunges. Becci kissed him and sent him on his way with a naughty smile, "This'll take a minute or two to drain; get me a mojito."

They had set the following afternoon aside for a visit to Museu De'l Erotica. Becci was instantly mesmerised by a machine designed to secure and mechanically fuck a woman. A large phallus connected to moving parts protruded through a hole in the seat, while the metal ankle, wrist and neck restraints took it to another level.

An American tourist smiled at Becci's evident intrigue and explained that it was an antique sybian. She suggested that Becci would look amazing secured in place, before introducing herself as Sarah. Soon both girls were in fits of giggles, discussing how it would feel to be strapped in place and taken through multiple orgasms. Becci invited Sarah to join them in the garden for an afternoon tipple. A game of truth or dare began and continued in bars along Las Ramblas.

Sarah explained how she played the dutiful wife in Brooklyn, but her husband had always struggled to satisfy her needs, particularly of late. She frequently traveled for business trips, with the evenings devoted to illicit sexual encounters. She kept her secret her from him, "It's a kindness. The truth would hurt him so. It's just physical... Those men mean nothing to me, other than the pleasure they can give me."

Becci was captivated by Sarah's description of visits to sex clubs throughout Europe. Entry was sometimes free, or at least greatly reduced, for single women. Sarah explained, "On normal nights I'm happy to join couples, but most clubs relax restrictions for single men on specific days. They're the best!"

Sarah's first experience was in a libertine club in Lyon. She was a little nervous and wore a sexy mask to conceal her identity, just in case any business contacts frequented the club. A large one-way mirror looked in on a blindfolded and naked woman in her late thirties.

Sarah leaned forward and whispered, "I watched while this slut sucked and fucked each cock thrust at her with complete abandon. Then I saw her wedding ring and I just wanted to be her!" She touched Becci's knee, "She was someone's wife, perhaps someone's mother... But for that night and in that club she was anyone's slut!"

Sarah was almost breathless as she described the lewd scene, and confessed that she became shamefully aroused and behaved disgracefully. She invited the attention of two couples standing beside her, "l... I encouraged them... You know, to touch me, kiss me... Then someone unzipped my dress, exposing me! I... I just let them." Sarah told the young couple before her how her pussy tingled in anticipation, "I walked back into the lounge with my dress hanging off me."

Sarah slowly described how she slinked across the dance floor to a stripper's pole and was soon naked. One of the first couples she'd met introduced her as a novice and a crowd gathered around her. She offered her body freely to everyone who approached, "They were touching me, feeling me, kissing and even fingering me. Soon I was passed from one to the next towards mattresses on the floor at the back of the room."

Sarah coloured slightly during this part of her story. She had hesitated in shock as she watched a man approach a woman in the cowgirl position from behind, "He simply tilted her pelvis and then penetrated her... He penetrated her anally! Without speaking a word... The girl gasped looking back at him, and then at me and the others... She had two cocks in her and seemed almost proud!"

Becci was hanging on Sarah's every word as the American libertine described the moment one of the original couples pulled her forward and eased her down on her back, "The women held and caressed my legs whilst one of their husbands teased my pussy and clit with his tongue." Sarah sipped her cocktail and licked her moistened lips, "Soon he worked up my body and... And then just pressed his cock into me!"

Sarah briefly closed her eyes as she described the moment she first cheated on her husband with another man, "I reached between my legs and felt the firm warmth of his cock... Opening me... Entering me... My legs were bent fully over, allowing him to slam his full length into me... His pace quickened until he finally tensed and came!" She paused for a moment, "With barely a few words another man took his place, slapping my ass and tits as he fucked me."

Becci's cheeks flushed as Sarah explained that language difficulties played a role in the extent of her subsequent defilement. Her French was basic; it was easier to let the men who approached have their way with her than to attempt to be selective, "Oh, there were so many... Some my age, some old enough to be my father." Becci imagined how Sarah must have felt as a crowd of men jostled to explore and take her fresh young body.

Sarah wasn't sure when the other wives let go of her legs, "I caught glimpses of them being put to good use." She blushed, "I lost count of how many men finally came in or on me... I had never cheated before, and oh, to start with this! I was hooked; it was one of the best nights of my life!" Compared to her fantasies it only fell short in regard to the rule and requirement for condoms for penetrative sex.

Becci's hand was gripping Paul's hard cock through his jeans as she listened, her legs squirming and her pussy weeping. She desperately wanted to be the centre of attention in the stories Sarah told, but more pressingly she wanted to invite Sarah back to their hotel.

After everything that had happened it had to be Paul who invited her. Surely he knew, he could see that she wanted this, but she couldn't make the first move. Embarrassment, guilt and insecurity stopped her. Paul smiled at Sarah, "It's has been a fabulous evening. Where's your hotel? Will you be OK from here?"

Sarah smiled at Becci, and then looked at Paul, "Yes, but that is such a shame." Becci almost spoke, but stopped short. Her cheeks were crimson as Paul helped her to her feet. She reached for Sarah's hand before she left, "Honey, we can't just send her on her way alone... She could stay with us, couldn't she?" Becci felt Paul's tense cock press into her leg. She glanced down briefly, then whispered, "Is that a yes?"

Perhaps it was the guilt of her hidden infidelity that tortured her, or that she increasingly noticed and even fantasised about other women. Disinhibited by alcohol and captivated by Sarah's stories, Becci decided to give Paul the best night of his life.

As they had walked through the streets of Barcelona, she pulled Sarah into various doorways and quiet corners to kiss and caress her, taking pleasure in teasing Paul.

Soon she and Sarah were giggling like school girls as they exposed themselves and each other to Paul with only minimal discretion. She was barely through their bedroom door before Sarah's hungry mouth and lips were on her, never breaking contact. Paul didn't know how to react or what to do. Becci reached for his belt, "Show Sarah your gorgeous cock!" He hesitantly stripped and began to fondle them both.

Sarah's lips and tongue moved to Becci's pussy, while Paul stroked her hair and delicate neck. Becci's lips welcomed his twitching bulbous cock. She was almost frantic, with her tongue flicking wildly as she took him deeper and deeper in her mouth. Paul pulled out with musky precum oozing from the tip. Suddenly he rolled Becci on her side and pinned her arms behind her back. He spooned her, and pressed his tense cock into her.

Becci felt an intense orgasm build as Sarah's practiced tongue flicked wildly over her clit and Paul's cock as he rhythmically fucked her, still restraining her arms behind her back. His desire had been building all evening; he knew he couldn't ask much longer! Paul finally tensed, cumming deep inside her. As his cock slipped from her Sarah lips were again at Becci's entrance, eagerly drinking the precious nectar that dripped from her.

Becci become aware that Paul had moved away from her. He was kissing and caressing Sarah, working down her bum and between her thighs from behind. She gasped as his fingers ran along Sarah's slit and inside her. He briefly stopped, looking to Becci for permission; she simply joined him from the front, kissing, licking and sucking Sarah's inner thighs, labia, clit.

They competed to pleasure their guest. As Becci's fingers joined his, feeling the warmth inside her body, Paul was ready. With a kiss Becci told him to, "Fuck the little slut! She deserves a real man." She watched with unexpected anticipation as her husband's cock stretched Sarah's labia apart and entered her. In fairness she felt Paul deserved this too. Becci was immediately back on Sarah's clitoris and her body shuttered in an orgasm as Paul pounded her.

In a fluid motion he rolled her onto her back and hooked her ankles over his strong shoulders. His cock was now so tense it was almost purple as he towered above her. Becci kissed him again and whispered, "Ram it into her... Fucking take her..." His cock plunged into Sarah. Becci watched mesmerised as he withdrew almost the full length each time before lounging back into her to the hilt, repeatedly slamming his pelvis into hers. Sarah was another man's wife, but tonight she was their plaything.

The sex was primarily for Paul, but he tried his best to put on a show for Becci. It seemed to be what she wanted. Sarah's hands ran over his body, while she wrapped her legs around him pulling him into her. Finally he withdrew his spurting cock, spraying her tits and face with his cum. Sarah's phone was buzzing; she answered it still naked and covered in semen, "That sounds inviting. Give me twenty minutes or so!" She apologised, rushed to the shower, and had dressed and left within minutes.

Becci woke in the early hours of the morning flustered. Her fingers found her pussy as her dream merged into a fantasy and continued to play in her mind. In her preferred version of events Sarah never left. This time Paul was making gin and tonics at the mini bar as Sarah's phone buzzed. It was her planned fuck-date, but she smiled at Becci and asked, "Should I invite them over?"

Becci imagined how her heart skipped a beat with, "Them." Sarah whispered in Paul's ear and spoke in Spanish on the phone. They had barely finished their gins when Sarah got up to answer the door naked, leading two men into the room.

They were tall and tanned with rippling muscles, square chiselled jaws and piercing eyes. It was almost like they had been plucked from the pages of an erotic novel, and their gaze burned into Becci. It was only in that moment she realised that they were being offered to her as they stripped in front of her. Becci's lips parted as she stared at their engorged cocks, both wide and long, standing tall above swollen balls full of their potent seed.

Sarah pulled Paul off the bed to a chair and started to perform a lap dance just for him, coaxing his cock back to life. Becci had to give him some pleasure in her musings, but also imagined that he caught glimpses of her between Sarah's thighs as she reached out to touch the Spaniards. She was meant to be only his but this was happening! The Spaniards tossed a coin, and with that one pulled her mouth down to serve his cock whilst the other explored her body.

The second Spaniard lubricated himself with the secretions from Becci's pussy, then simply thrust into her. She grunted with each lunge as he gradually and firmly stretched her sufficiently to accept his full length. With in minutes of their arrival Becci was being spit-roasted, her body used purely for their pleasure. A living fleshlight, a fuck-toy, a cum-drunk slut.

She was subjected to a repeated assault on her body and senses as their hands and mouths explored her and their cocks slammed into her varied orifices. Waves of orgasms engulfed her, clouding her judgement. Even when they emptied their balls inside her they continued to caressed her petite and slender body, recovering in what seemed like only minutes to begin again. She felt so small and vulnerable as they literally consumed her. Sucking her face and tits, and flipping her body into whatever position they wished.

Becci imagined Paul and Sarah were now lying together watching her being simultaneously fucked and buggered. The Spaniards sat motionless with her between them, bouncing her up and down on their large, rigid cocks. Her face contorted and her little tits giggled in a scene that belonged on a porn channel. They were powerful and almost mechanical in their precision and stamina as they continued to restrain, use and defile her into the night. She drifted off in a slumber.

Becci woke suddenly from another vivid dream; she was strapped and manacled in the sybian before a large and eager audience. Paul was operating the device. He called her, "Slut!" and "Cheating whore!" His anger built as he watched strangers grope her intimately, and he increased the speed and depth of penetration to the most extreme setting.

The huge mechanical phallus was trusting into her repeatedly. As she imagined this happening to her, she began to vigorously frig her clit. The brass bed frame creaked with the vibrations, her eyes were closed and she was lost as a surging orgasm built. What was wrong with her?

Becci hadn't realised that she'd woken Paul. He stared at his delightful little slut masterbating and was immediately ready. Becci gasped and her eyes sprang open as he spun around and on top of her. He splayed her legs open and impaled her, slamming into her in an unrelenting and almost savage fuck. Her screams and moans built. Even this wasn't enough; her fingers were still frantically working her clit.

Paul could feel her tense soaking vagina spasm and yield to him with each thrust. He squeezed her tit, then her neck, finally cradling her head and pressing her face into his chest as he erupted inside her.

Paul collapsed on top of Becci, still slowly moving inside her as his cock softened. With a smile and a gentle laugh he whispered, "You do know you can wake me honey?"

Becci blushed like a schoolgirl, "I imagined we were back in Barcelona. I was strapped to the antique sybian in that museum, and you were operating it!"

Paul stroked her hair and kissed her, "I guess I can allow a mechanical device, but I'd rather be in you than operating it!" He hesitated, then continued, "Last night... I never expected anything like that. Like Sarah... Are you OK?" A few tears welled in Becci's eyes as she nodded and held him.

K8will
K8will
46 Followers