Love and Betrayal Ch. 10

Story Info
Amateur Night.
2.2k words
4.58
8.2k
7

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K8will
K8will
45 Followers

While visiting family in the States Becci and Paul booked a weekend alone in Atlantic City. She looked stunning in just heels and a little summer dress as they meandered along the boardwalk to find a restaurant.

Becci was determined to play and found plenty of opportunities to flash a little more skin than decency permitted. Her lingering disappointment at the size of her modest breasts was more than balanced by her pride in her prominent baby pink nipples. She was braless and the combination of her arousal and the cool evening air left them firm and erect, outlined under the thin fabric of her dress.

Paul instantly hardened as she whispered, "I knew it would be too hot for panties." Of course, being the clumsy girl she was she kept dropping her serviette in the restaurant. She was fascinated by the power her pussy exerted over him; he had seen her naked so many times, and yet was still so eager for more.

Later and more than a little inebriated, the glimpse of flesh through the door of strip club caught her eye. She giggled, "Let's go in, after all it is your birthday!" Her lips parted and eyes widened as Paul pointed to advertisement for amateur night, "Fuck me Becci, the first prize is $500! You could have that!"

Becci was enthralled as she watched the eclectic mix of girls parade on stage, paying close attention to how they stripped, and particularly when they hit the floor and led eager men off for private dances. She found a table offering a line of sight into the entrance of the secluded area where they provided intimate dances.

Becci spent the next day choosing what to wear, selecting songs and practicing her moves. She quickly decided on her classy Louboutins rather than stripper heels. For her first dance she finally settled on a rather traditional combination of stockings, lace lingerie set and silk robe. For the second she tried to evoke a taboo fantasy, with bare legs and sheer bra and panties under a tight little white blouse and grey pleat skirt. Outfits to tease and easily remove.


Becci blushed and felt a flutter of palpitations as she produced her passport to prove her age and identity. She teetered onto the stage, introduced under the alias, "Kate." A few lewd questions followed; her best features - "My perky pink nipples and tight little pussy." Most daring thing - "Sex on the banks of the Mississippi." Age she lost her virginity - "18... no, no, sorry, 16, I was nearly 16... Unless blow jobs count?" The audience whistled and applauded; she had them even before she was asked about her personal strengths. - "I guess I've always known what men want... and how to give it to them."

The music started and Becci began to move. Stripping on stage brought her back to Thèâtre Chochotte, but this time the lights were brighter and audience so much larger and louder. As planned, she kept the first dance seductive and classy. Mid-song she reached behind her back to release her bra, and coyly held the cups pressed to her breasts whilst sliding the straps down her arms. She lowered her head and bit her lip before looking back up at the audience as she let it fall to the floor.

A chant rose, "More skin, you win, more skin, you win!" Becci slid her lace panties over her buttocks and wriggled out of them, briefly snagging them on her heels. Her mum had insisted she do ballet as a child and it paid well that night. She held onto a pole and slowly raised one leg high above her head. A spotlight was immediately trained on her smooth pink pussy lips as they were gently pulled apart, revealing her glistening slit.

Becci was dazzled by the lights and overwhelmed by the applause and whistles from the audience. She finished with a curtsy and broad inviting smile in just her stockings and heels.



She got through to the second round and played this one very differently; she was going for the prize. She looked like an innocent little school girl as she walked on stage. Becci slinked out of her skirt, then slowly unbuttoned and removed her blouse. The sheer lingerie set she had chosen hid nothing under the spotlights focused on her, but nevertheless she had fully stripped to only heels with a full 2 minutes to go.

Becci lay on her back in front of the judges and ran her hands up her inner thighs as she spread her legs wide open. She seductively explored her slight body with her fingertips, quickly finding her nipples and pussy. Soon she was circling her labia and let out a moan as she touched her clit.

Writhing on the stage she slipped her fingers deep inside herself; as proof of her arousal she stretched crystal clear strands of love juice several inches from her entrance before they broke.

Biting her lip she produced a glass dildo from her clutch-bag, then welcomed it into her hungry mouth. She took it deeper and deeper, finally popping it into her throat, clearly bulging in her neck. The summer she spent learning to suppress her gag with her first dildo had paid her back handsomely over the years!

She pulled the glass phallus out of her mouth with a gasp and spread her pussy lips open to thrust it into her vagina, probing herself deeper and deeper. She began to frig herself off furiously with her free hand on her clit as another crude chant rose from the audience, "Pump your cunt, pump your cunt..."

The music finished a little too early. Becci looked desperately to the judges and breathlessly panted, "Ju... Just a few moments... Haa... Hah... Ah..." Under the glare of the stage lights and the gaze of perhaps 80 men or more she didn't have to fake her orgasm. A crimson sex flush spread across her neck and chest.

Regaining some composure she crawled around the stage on her hands and knees to collect her lingerie, clothes and takings. She left to raucous applause.



Her heart was pounding in the dressing room as she changed into a skimpy outfit, then walked back out to stand with the other amateurs by the side of the stage. The runners up paraded in front of the judges and audience as their names were called. Finally the moment came, "Gentlemen, I give you the winner, the gorgeous Kate all the way from England!"

Becci was trembling as she took the cash then descended the steps and handed her winnings to Paul. She nervously explained that they had agreed to let her perform lap dances, "It's just a bit of fun... Besides we did your thing yesterday..." She was quickly recognised and surrounded by several men. They were so close to her, some 'accidentally' touching her. She figured she would be safer in the private dance area!

For her first lap dance she chose the least secluded free spot. She performed the standing splits just as she had done on stage, only this time lowering her bare pussy within an inch of her customer's lips. Several men watching at a distance jostled to be next.

Becci slid down their bodies in turn and used her hair to conceal her hands on their groins, massaging their cocks and hoping they could feel her hot breath on their swollen glans. She gasped as she straddled them, her pussy separated from bulging erections often by only the thinnest material as she rocked back and forth.

Her fourth customer asked if she was available after work. When Becci politely declined he suggested they could do a deal, "$50 for 3 songs?" She could see the lust in his eyes and felt how hard he was through his jeans. In an instant she whispered, "How about I let you know how it would really feel to fuck me? An extra $100 to cum and I promise I'll be worth it?" He nodded, and Becci continued, "Go to the restroom and put on a condom, oh and lose the belt!"

Becci greeted him as he re-emerged and led him back to the private dance area, only this time to most secluded seat. He was almost immediately hard as she slinked around him. Stripping quickly, she popped the button on his jeans and whispered, "Arrange yourself so it's pointing up."

His sheathed cock protruded discretely in the dim light. Becci eased her bare pussy down on to his warm hard flesh and began to gyrate her pelvis. Holding his neck she extended her back pushing her tits towards him and up to the ceiling, her hair dangling behind her with her pussy still on him.

Becci pulled herself up and her nipples towards his lips, then sunk back down on him. The tip was at her entrance! She smiled as she looked into his eyes and slowly licked her lips. She began to rock her pelvis, running her little moist slit back and forth along the short length of his hard exposed cock.

Sensing that he was nearly there she thrust as far forward as she could and tilted her pelvis back; she felt the tip pop inside her! Of fuck, she didn't mean to go so far! Becci knew that she'd be discovered if she rose off his lap now, even for a moment. She didn't break his gaze as she alternated between rocking her pelvis back and forth, then gyrating in small circles. He was in ecstasy, acutely aware of his cock moving inside this beautiful young girl.

The zip of his jeans slid slowly down as Becci worked him, taking more and more of him into her. Her little tits pressed into his chest. Finally she felt a few familiar pulses and the warmth of his cum, fortunately contained in a sheath. 

She wondered if her dance routine looked a bit boring from afar; just a young amateur taking the term lap dance rather literally. No one could really see, no one could really be certain.

Becci looked down at the milky load in his condom, and with the naughtiest smile whispered, "Looks delicious... Such a waste..." She gave him a few seconds to stow his cock and button up, then dressed and left him with a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Word quickly spread among his group of friends and to others in the club. For the rest of the evening Becci could literally pick and choose who she gave the privilege of paying her to dance. She had her signature routine now and no one quibbled about the price.

By the end of the night she'd felt the warmth of eight men's sheathed cocks against her bare vulva, and allowed all but one inside her soaking vagina. She felt their muscles tense and their hot cum spurt into the tip of their condoms. The more secluded spots were often occupied and from time to time she glanced over to see Paul watching her from afar, a little on edge. 



She was still on a high when they got back to their hotel. Paul counted the cash; "$1,760! You fucking little whore!" Becci smiled, ran her hand down to his groin and whispered, "That was just a little foreplay... I'm just for you... Only for you..." This time she didn't need to strip herself. Paul ripped her slut-dress off her, pulled her sheer panties aside and thrust his achingly tense cock firmly into her, filling her like she so needed to be.

Becci finally got the first proper hard fuck of the night, her legs splayed and hair in his fist as he slammed into her. She came screaming his name, her legs wrapped around him desperately trying to buck him even more forcefully into her in time with his thrusts, pinned down and violently ravaged. He came balls deep inside her, pumping pulse after pulse of hot potent semen into her.

A little part of Becci was excited by selling herself, by being a whore. A high class, expensive and selective whore. But that was nothing compared to this, being forcefully taken by Paul. He had transformed her; it was as if a switch in her brain had been flicked permanently on. She was his little fuck-bunny, his sex-slave, his slut. 

Her heart was still racing when a well-deserved slap stung her face and he spun her around to tie her hands. "No one pays that much just for a dance! You fucking little whore! Count!"

His belt struck her ass cheeks; through tears, and wincing with each blow, she mumbled, "One, two, three, f..four... Aah, five, six, s...seven, EIGHT! Jesus, please!" Paul allowed her only brief reprieve. The next two slaps caught her upper thighs, then the tip of the belt struck her entrance, "AHH... Ha... Ha.. Ah... El... Eleven!"

Paul gently caressed and kissed her along the length of each mark, finally working between her inner thighs and to her pussy. He had never before eaten her so soon after cumming inside her. He worked up to her breasts and lips as his cock pressed into her to claim her once again.

Becci woke shortly before dawn. The room was dark and quiet, her breasts were pressed against Paul's face and his arm was between her thighs, his hand reaching around to the top of her buttock and small of her back. She could smell the scent of their sex mixed with the lingering remnants of his aftershave and Coco Mademoiselle. He began to stir as she pressed her vulva down against his bicep, "I... I love you. Fuck me, fuck me again, please."

K8will
K8will
45 Followers