Love and Control Father and Stepson Ch. 02

Story Info
Jan Expands Her Intimate Group.
3.6k words
4.45
6.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving, Controlling Father and Stepson Ch. 02

By Susan Greenway

[This story involves discipline as well as bodily functions. If either of these topics bothers you, please do not read the story. As the title suggests, it is also incestuous in every non-technical way. You will likely enjoy this chapter more if you have read the first chapter. All characters are 18 or over.]

I did not want to monopolize my stepson Jon's time for bedroom activities, and I did not delude myself that it was likely to happen anyway. He had a number of girlfriends, and I was fairly sure that more than one of them was a hot little number under the covers.

We fell into a pattern that had him asking me every three days or so if I'd like to enjoy a "get-together" later. I usually smiled and nodded that I would. He would then take me in his strong arms and give me a hug that almost always made me feel my panties getting wet.

Neither Marshall nor Jon ever raised an objection to our set-up which had Marshall observing us from a chair facing the foot of the bed. I had told Jon that Marshall and I continued to engage in some play in bed so that I was not high and dry between our escapades.

"Jan," he grinned, "if my dad is able to please you that way, it only makes me happier about what we've been enjoying."

I didn't care to let Jon in on just what happened during my active bedtimes with my husband. Marshall had trouble getting erect and had shrunk where it matters most. But I had found that allowing him to lick and lube my bottom-hole got both of us excited. His little thing actually firmed up and I quietly suggested that he spread my cheeks and get himself into my rear opening.

He seemed tentative about starting to do this, probably because he was worried, he'd lose the sort-of-hardness he had been experiencing. But I felt him enter through my anal ring and my back channel was tight enough--way tighter than my pussy--so that I definitely was turned on by his presence inside.

Anal sex with Marshall was more of a turn-on than the anal fucking I had experienced with Jon. It was almost painless which meant I could concentrate on the fun part. Even at its best, there's usually some pain that accompanies anal entry. But not this time. This was something that gratified both Marshall and me, and became our regular script in bed.

I did guide Marshall so that the whole endeavor always focused on my pleasure. I knew he got both physical and mental enjoyment from this, so I liked the whole idea and its implementation. Marshall did not try to escape from my now-accepted dominance: he wore my soiled panties and he still asked me with embarrassment for permission to use the toilet.

I often would supervise him there and would now tell him exactly when he could start peeing--always seated in the girlie position--and when he could make "plop-plop" as I made him call his defecation. I had him show me the toilet paper after he wiped, not because I really wanted to see the shit stains or smell them. I merely was enforcing my dominance.

One day, when my close friend Peggy was visiting and we were trying on some separates I had ordered for us online, Marshall opened the closed door and walked nonchalantly into our bedroom.

"You know you're supposed to knock when the door is closed, Marshall," I scolded him.

He realized he had misbehaved, and Peggy was clearly taken aback when he pleaded for my forgiveness.

"Take down your pants and bend over the end of the bed," I ordered in a very firm tone.

Marshall was not used to being disciplined in front of others, so I could see the look of both shock and surprise at what he now knew was going down.

"I'll be good, Miss," he went on, hoping I would relent yet knowing that that was not something I was accustomed to doing and that I wasn't changing my rules now.

He unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall. Then he bent over the bed and Peggy noticed that he was wearing a pair of panties. They happened to be yellow and of course, I had worn them the day before.

"When did Marshall start wearing panties?" she asked with a grin. "They look quite nice on him, by the way. Are they yours?"

I did a double take at her perception and told her, probably to Marshall's chagrin, that he now put on my panties the day after I had worn them. I also walked over and stood behind him, then reached down and slowly pulled the panties down below his bottom.

Peggy was next to me and couldn't resist staring into the crotch which had some stains.

"Ooh," she gushed, "did this naughty boy make those nasty stains in your panty crotch?"

"He'd better not have," I quickly responded, "because he'll get a spanking if he did that. Those stains probably were mine."

I paused to let that percolate and then followed with what I knew would amaze her.

"I don't bother to wipe very thoroughly now," I added, "so he receives a very special part of me in the panties when he puts them on."

I turned to Marshall and asked him as if he were a naughty boy in class being confronted by his teacher, "Marshall, did you make a mess in your panties this morning?"

"Yes," he almost stammered in his embarrassment, "I guess I got excited thinking about you having worn the panties and what you did when you pulled them down in the bathroom."

"Wow," Peggy exclaimed, "you've really got a boytoy here, Jan!"

"He may be that" I replied coolly, "but whether he is or not, he's getting a spanking now on his naughty little heinie."

I sat down on the side of the bed and extended my finger to point him toward my lap. He quickly moved over and placed himself across the nice navy skirt I had been trying on when he interrupted Peggy and me.

"This is a new skirt, Marshall," I told him, "so I don't want you losing control while you're getting your spanking, or I will be very angry."

I began spanking him very firmly right from the start. The sound of the spanks reverberated in the room, and I watched the spreading amazement on Peggy's face.

"Wow," she said again, and mentioned to me that she was now determined to bring her own husband under her control the way I had obviously managed to do with Marshall.

By now, Marshall was groaning because I was spanking him hard. I loved him and didn't usually hit him as hard, but I wanted to make sure that Peggy got the impression that I was sufficiently severe with him.

It must have had an effect on him because I could tell from his motions that he was trying mightily to hold back cumming on my lap. Soon, as I maintained the strong spanking, I felt a twitch on my lap that I knew meant he had lost control.

"You spurted," I snapped, "didn't you, you naughty boy?" I accused him and had him stand.

His little thing looked even smaller now that he had orgasmed, and I saw the relatively small blotch of creamy white cum on my skirt.

"Lick that off right now!" I said, feigning more annoyance than I really felt. I knew that this was causing him a marvelous amount of embarrassment which was getting me even wetter.

He bent over and did my bidding. When he had finished, there was still a wet spot, of course. Peggy had gone and brought back a moistened washcloth and she now efficiently wiped my skirt with enough power to clean it off.

I pulled her head gently and whispered to her that I would be happy to let her punish him for soiling my skirt as he had.

"How do you want me to do it?" she whispered back as Marshall had retreated to the corner which he faced with his panties still down below his bottom.

"I'm going to give you my thin cane to use," I said calmly, "since he so clearly failed to comply with my order. Have you used a cane before?"

Peg grinned and said very softy to me that she had one at home. She smiled proudly at what that response had conveyed to me about her own home life. I'm sure she wouldn't have mentioned it if she wasn't the one applying the cane. She did have a daughter who was Jon's age, 20, and given Gloria's subdued nature, I was certain that my friend knew quite a bit about applying her cane to Gloria's bared bottom.

"Get over here, you naughty boy!" I ordered Marshall, who shamefacedly bent over the bed, knowing that the caning would be especially painful over the dark red blotches on his bottom from his spanking.

Peggy happily took the cane I had retrieved and stood directly behind Marshall on the left. She drew the cane back and then gave it a practiced flick which made the characteristic crisp sound when the cane stung his bottom cheeks.

Peggy indeed knew what she was about. She repeated her caning motion and laid down stroke after stroke, each directly and closely below the previous stroke's tram mark. I watched as she delivered six crisp strokes, all evidenced by the thin red lines on his bottom. Needless to say, he was now almost screaming with each stroke.

I walked over and told her in a whisper to give him one more "good one". She drew the cane back and this time walloped him down where the bottom meets the thighs. Marshall screamed as I told him the caning was over and that he should pull up his panties. I knew that would be especially painful for him.

I now smiled at Marshall and told him that he could go. He quickly pulled up his trousers and left the room without looking back. I knew he was hoping that the caning was the end of his punishment, and I was thinking about whether I needed to impose any further sanctions for his naughtiness.

Peggy was smiling now, as was I. I hadn't picked up before that she was just as intent on controlling her household as I was.

"I didn't mean to surprise you, Jan," she said warmly, "but I've been using my cane on Gloria when she comes home late or dares to talk back to me. She knows that if she doesn't lift up her skirt and pull her panties down pronto, she will get a really nasty caning rather than a brisk few strokes from me."

"I've been pleased," she went on, "at how much this has improved her behavior. She doesn't make nasty little remarks around the house, and she usually abides by the rules I've set for her, which I know she finds confining at her ripe old age of 20."

"I'm impressed," I responded. "I've only started this regimen with Marshall recently." I then decided to let her in on my situation. I related to her Marshall's deficiencies in bed but then disclosed my liaison with Jon.

"And Marshall isn't upset by that?" she queried.

"I'm sure at some level he is," I answered, "but he seems very accepting of my control now." I then smiled as I added, "I've also found that back-door sex can be quite charming with his equipment."

Peggy chuckled but said that I was a lucky lady and must be enjoying my position.

"It's just my feeling that I'm exercising the natural capacity we women have to run our households," I replied.

"You're right," she affirmed. "It's now been a few years since I began including my husband in the family disciplining. I haven't made him wear my pants yet, but he's felt my cane on his bare bottom, too, when he gets out of line."

"There's a reason we're such good friends," I said warmly as I hugged her.

* * * * *

It seemed remarkably natural that we glanced at each other, smiled, and quietly and efficiently stripped down to our bras and pants. Peggy is taller than I am, a good 5-9, but curvy in all the right places. She may have a few years on me, what with her 20-year-old daughter, but she's not over the hill in the slightest.

She was sporting a bold-striped lingerie set that I knew was not inexpensive. I was not ashamed of my pale blue bra and matching panties, and I grinned as I unhooked my bra. Peg smiled as she gently caressed my pleasantly sized tits and felt my nipples harden to her touch.

She seemed to unhook her bra, releasing her charmingly perfect (for her frame) tits as she slipped her panties down. I pulled mine down at the same time and we chuckled when we saw that we indeed reflected our ages: we both sported nice bushes.

I sat myself on the edge of my bed and Peg knelt between my legs as I leaned back on the bed and spread them. I soon felt her tongue teasing me down there in a way I hadn't experienced from the more studied male oral appreciations.

She was getting me warmer by the second. The spanking and caning of Marshall had clearly excited both of us but I was aroused much more by the feeling of her tongue on my labia and clit. I now felt that I was totally open as I saw her head buried between my legs. I wanted that tongue and more inside me now.

I asked her to join me up on the bed and positioned us, so we were reversed and thus each staring at the other's hair-covered sex. I took in her delightful scent and flavor as I licked her groove and managed to insinuate my tongue inside her. At the same time, she was now licking me more quickly and her tongue was moving down to tease my bottom-hole.

Peg reached into her handbag and took something out. It felt like a smooth dildo--no ridges--as it was slipped gently between my labia and inside my pussy. But then she must have flipped a switch and I knew I now had a most stimulating vibe giving me a royal fucking.

She moved it in and out and now and then thrust it, still gently--the way a woman knows a woman wants it--deeper into my insides. Everything that had happened made me ready and I felt a huge orgasm looming. It came upon me before I expected--and I writhed in joy.

I came down in time to renew my efforts and enjoyment on Peg's wide puffy-lipped sex. It had been some time since I made love to another woman and I was surprised, unreasonably, at how delightful it was, at least it was with Peggy. We lay back on the bed, exhausted, but feeling very close and entranced with the other.

I asked Peg if this was something unusual for her and she admitted that it had been a long time but that the dominance I had demonstrated with Marshall had whetted her sexual appetite. She did not dominate her husband, she said, as they saw each other as equals and did not crave to dominate or be dominated.

But she conceded that in disciplining her daughter Gloria, which only began when Gloria came home from college on breaks, she did stimulate some feelings she must have had of dominating another woman.

"I did not discipline her until she was 18 and going off to college," Peg went on, "but once she was of age, 18 that is, I decided that she had been spoiled and when she returned from her first semester, I told her that she had to comply with some basic rules if she wanted to live with us. I figured that if it was too onerous for her, she'd take off and I might not see her again for a long time--or ever."

"I guess that didn't happen," I suggested.

"No, she decided it was worth some spankings or canings for her to be with us," Peg continued, "and I do love her dearly. I just didn't want her to think she was the center of the world, and she had also picked up some bad habits."

Our experience that day cemented our relationship. Peg and I enjoyed each other in my bedroom and hers. We also began to have dinners together, alternating households, with our husbands along. Peg disclosed that while she and her husband Gary treated each other as equals, Gary now did like to be disciplined by spanking and caning occasionally, after he had witnessed Peg's caning of Gloria.

One time after dinner, we informed Marshall and Gary that they were now going to be disciplined, but that I would punish Gary and Peg would take care of Marshall. As we expected, they didn't like the idea, but they also didn't want to take us on. Peg even confessed to me that she actually found it exciting for Gary to spank her now and then.

* * * * *

I hadn't neglected Jon while my romance with Peg made my intimate life more complicated. He and I had a regular date night, which sometimes involved us going out and often found us staying home. Marshall was invited to observe our lovemaking; after the third time, he decided quietly to absent himself. I did not love him any less, but I think his pride had reasserted itself.

Jon continued to amaze me with his sexual prowess. The only other person who excited me as much as he did was Peggy, and that was definitely something different. I forgot that Jon was my stepson, mostly because he was a man, not a boy.

I'm not all that certain how into kinks Jon may be. He does more than merely put up with mine, but I'll have to learn what he really likes. He seems to be happy when he's under me in the bathtub and licking my split when I may release some hot pee into his mouth.

He's gotten into the habit of reporting to me about his romantic adventures with the several women he's intimate with. I do like to hear all of this, and I know that many women would not. Perhaps I'm not as jealous: if Jon didn't like spending time in bed with me, he wouldn't.

These women are all around his age, so although I don't see myself as a maternal figure for him, he obviously feels comfortable opening up to me. He described to me how one of them opened him to having period sex, because she told him how aroused she tended to be during her time of the month. I smiled and told him I was the same way.

A week later, we went out for dinner. After, we usually return and go to my bedroom. When we arrived there and Jon began to disrobe me, I grinned as I disclosed that I had my period. He seemed surprised when he had taken off my blouse and skirt, so that I was in my bra and, this time, in some black period boyshorts.

I told him he could go ahead and pull down my pants after he had unhooked and slipped off my bra. He put his thumbs in the waistband and slowly lowered the panties, probably thinking that he might suddenly have a handful of my flow on his hands. But he pulled them down and I lightly asked him if he would be so nice as to kiss me down there.

He lay between my spread legs but seemed unnerved when he saw that I had no tampon string coming out of my pussy. He had seen that there was no pad in my panties, either. The period panties were effective at soaking up my flow. I laughed to myself that Jon was perplexed.

But he went ahead and began to lick me quite cautiously. Then he tasted me and knew that I was indeed menstruating. I had prepared by placing some dark towels on the sheets. Soon he was slipping his clothes off and was ready, his cock at attention.

I guided him into my cunt and immediately felt incredibly aroused, as I knew I would be. He began to fuck me, thrusting and getting me feeling very very good. It was a nice long fuck and I climaxed much sooner than I usually did. I loved it when he came inside me and spurted powerfully enough that I could feel it all over.

When he shrank and slipped out of me, I looked down and saw the red streaks on his cock. I took one of the wipes from my night table and lovingly wiped him clean. I was all smiles as I suggested that he lick me clean in return. He moved his face between my legs and did lick the savory cocktail of cum and flow. He kissed me on my mouth so that I could taste our combined effusion.

He had been so accommodating tonight that I spared him rendering me toilet service. But I asked if any of his girlfriends had worn the period panties that I used. Like most men, he still seemed embarrassed to talk about it, but he disclosed that the ones with whom he had had period sex all used tampons.

"I'd rather have you in there," I chuckled.