Beth

Story Info
Beth is caught stealing by new neighbor and pays for it.
2.5k words
4.29
16.9k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
43 Followers

Beth sighed as she looked out the window at the movers next door. She was eighteen, on summer break before doing her first year at the community college, and already bored. The house next door was put up for sale when the elderly wife passed away and the elderly widower was deemed to be unable to care for himself. Now it appeared whoever bought it had good taste, as the furniture looked quite expensive to her eyes.

Beth felt her desire to steal come alive when she saw boxes and boxes of items being brought into the house. She considered herself quite the thief, doing so for years and not once getting caught either by a store employee or a fellow student. Half the clothes she had in her closet came from five finger discounts at several retailers, most of the cosmetics and jewelry came from the neighbors when she either babysat or did a house sit for them. It was simple to make a copy of the house key and she had a cigar box half full of various house keys around the neighborhood, each clearly marked so she'd be able to enter when no one was around.

The laptop on the desk came from the school, Beth simply going into the supply room to take two before any school programs could be entered on them, slip them into her large baggy purse of that day, and go back to class. Then again, a lot of what she had in the garage came from the school as well, tools she found, office supplies no one was around to claim, or even the PVC pipe she smuggled out during a recess.

Beth saw a woman come out of the garage, her clothes very nice, the ring on her hand she was waving at some mover sparkled in the sunlight. She was tall, reddish hair, and fully in charge if Beth read the body language correctly. The teen smiled, this would be nice, she already had keys to the house, she just needed to wait until no one was around to slip in, look around, take a few things, and get out. Easy.

On Tuesday, the lady next door got into her BMW, backed out of the garage, and drove off. Beth saw it all, and grabbing the key, was in the house in under two minutes. She looked around, the furniture all very nice, almost new, the pictures tasteful as they hung on the walls, the place organized. She expected to find boxes still to be opened, but they were either empty or stored some place. Not bad for moving off the van only three days ago.

The silverware was worth a few bucks, the China in a cupboard was real, the everyday dishes as good as what her parents used for good dishes. Upstairs, she found a jewelry box with all kinds of items, Beth testing a few on a window to find the diamonds were real, if maybe a bit small. Still, worth a few bucks. She glanced at the time, speedily moving items into the fanny pack at her waist. Then she made sure nothing looked like it had been touched and went down the stairs.

As she came around the stairs, she stopped, the lady of the house casually sitting in a chair, a gun in one hand. Beth felt her throat go dry as the lady simply moved the barrel so she could shoot Beth's shoulder.

"I can take out your rotor cup, making the arm useless, or I can take out a hip socket, making walking difficult and running very painful. You have any preference since you're busy stealing from me?"

"I'm not armed. You can't shoot me in self-defense."

The lady smiled, none of it hitting her eyes, Beth finding swallowing difficult. She did follow the nod of the head to see a taser on a table.

"I found you robbing me, told you to get on the floor, you pulled the taser and came at me. I drew my gun, perfectly legal and licensed, and shot you. You have yet to tell me where you want to be shot so I'm guess you're not a very decisive thief."

Beth tried to take a breath to slow her beating heart. All the woman had to do was to place Beth's fingers all over the taser and call 911. Her word against Beth, and well, it would be hard to claim she was invited.

"I'd rather not be shot at all. We can work out a deal."

"Good idea, thief. Toss the fanny pack to the side, strip your self of all things you weren't born with, and then step once to your left and take the position."

"What?"

"You heard me. I will check to see what you're trying to steal and I'm not about to go through your clothes while you're wearing them. So, strip naked as a newborn, and take a step to the left. When I tell you to take the position, you will kneel with knees wide apart, ankles crossed, and fingers interlaced behind your head."

The gun didn't move as she shrugged.

"Or I shoot you now and go over what you stole while waiting for the ambulance. Or, if I feel like it, add a few really expensive items to the stash so you get a felony instead of a few months in county."

Beth glanced around, she was wide open and if this woman was any kind of a shot, Beth would be in the hospital before she took two steps in any direction.

"I'm getting bored, thief, not a good place for me to be. I will count to three unless you move now. At three, I will shoot, and you can explain the issues to the cops."

Beth's hands shook as she removed her sneakers and socks, the gun never moved as she removed her tee shirt and then slid down her shorts. She looked to see if the woman was interested but all she saw were the dead eyes staring at her. Yeah, she was in deep trouble with this psychopath. The bra and panties went next before she took a step to the left.

"Excuse me? What did I tell you to do?"

"Um, strip and move a step..."

"I said, strip like a newborn." The woman interrupted, "That means anything you weren't born with, such as the rings and barrettes. Now."

Beth took a deep breath, her heart hammering as she removed rings, earrings, and hair barrettes. Shaking her head to show it was no longer clamped down, Beth took the step, kneeling with knees wide, ankles crossed, and fingers interlaced. Good for her that dad watched COPS a lot on TV, so she knew the pose.

"Knees wider than shoulder width."

Beth adjusted her stance as the woman stood up, moving to the pile. She squatted on one knee, the other knee level with the woman holding the pistol so it still aimed at Beth. Beth wanted to be embarrassed at kneeling naked before a stranger but was too scared to worry about how she looked, as the woman checked the fanny pack, tossing it onto a chair. Beth could only watch as the woman felt every inch of every garment Beth discarded, before collecting all the jewelry and hair adornments to toss them onto the chair as well.

The woman moved back to sit in the original chair, gun still aimed at her, eyes still not showing many signs of life, let alone excitement.

"So, what do we do with a thief? Let the cunt go to do this next time she thinks the house is empty? Or shoot her dead? Or, just let her know I'm not happy?"

Beth wanted to offer to let her go and she'd never return, but her mouth was too dry to get any words out.

"I see you don't care, so since I'm the new neighbor and you're the old neighbor, I opt for the option of making you sorry you tried to steal from me. Less bloody, which I like, and less complicated, another thing I like. What about it, cunt? Like that option or just want me to be pissed more?"

"Um, um, uh, that's a good option?"

"Yeah, you are really indecisive. Not even sure if not being shot is a good plan or not. What a stupid cunt you are, or wait, yeah, you knew that when you thought I wasn't home. Now you're just kneeling naked, fully exposed to a neighbor, just waiting to see how you are going to be used. What a cunt." The causal tone scaring Beth.

Beth kept looking between the steady barrel of the gun and the eyes showing no signs of amusement or desire to let her live. Her heart was still hammering away, her body shaking in fear, and she only hoped she wasn't going to pass out. God only knew what this bitch would do to her if that happened.

"Bend over, place your nose to the floor and stay that way until told to move."

Beth was scared and while normally she'd be screaming at the bitch, now didn't seem the time to be brave. She bent, her nose pushing slightly against the carpet.

The woman walked from the chair, walking seconds later to where Beth was nose to the floor, ass high in the air, her pussy fully exposed. Any other time she'd have been humiliated but for now, she just wanted to get out alive, and uninjured if possible.

The woman squatted next to the naked teen, inserting a syringe into the neck where it met the right shoulder. Beth gave a start, but it was all over, and her tormentor was already moving away before Beth rose up to stare.

"What did you just do to me?" Beth demanded in a shaky voice.

"Well, cunt, I did what I need to do to protect myself. Now you get a demonstration of what I can do if you don't stop being a stupid cunt with an attitude."

The woman waved what appeared to be a remote at Beth.

"This is what happens when I merely want you to attend me."

A small vibration came from the right side of her neck, Beth jerking at the unexpected sensation.

"This is what happens when you have an attitude, such as now when I said to put your nose to the floor, and you yanked it up when you felt like it."

The right side of her neck did a jolt, Beth letting out a yelp at the sharp feeling of being stung with electricity.

"I can do other things as well, but your concern for now is to respond when I buzz you." The soft vibration occurred, "Or feel how it is when you deserve to be punished." The jolt made her yelp again, this time a hand slapping at her neck. Another jolt came to her, and she put both hands to the floor, so she knelt on all fours before the woman. Beth was breathing deeply as a third jolt came to her neck.

"Assume the position."

Beth hesitated, another jolt hit her, and she knelt up, knees wide, hands interlaced behind her head. Damn bitch.

"Very good, cunt, very good. There will be more positions to learn later, but for now that's the basic you need to know." The woman stood up, walking to the kitchen, snapped her finger as Beth watched.

"Heel, cunt."

Beth dropped her hands to the floor, crawling naked for the well-dressed woman. In the kitchen, a bowl of water was placed on the floor.

"Drink it like a good cunt and if you spill on the floor, you are expected to lick up your mess." Now the woman smiled at her, Beth feeling her throat tightening up, "Or, we can just see how many jolts it takes before you decide to be a good cunt."

Beth crawled to the bowl, bent her neck, and lapped at the water, trying to not lap too hard to make it spill out of the bowl. After a dozen laps, she was told to take her position, Beth kneeling up again, fingers laced behind her head.

"Good cunt. Now, let's do some rules."

She leaned a bit closer, smiling at Beth who didn't feel like this was going to be good for her. Moreso, since the woman had Beth's phone in her hands.

"Okay, cunt, when you are summoned, I expect you within five minutes to be at my door, respectfully knocking. When allowed in, you will thank me for allowing you inside, go to the same spot, strip as a newborn, and take the position. Then and only then, will we get to what I summoned you for, such as cleaning the house, maid chores, or something actually humiliating for you to do for my viewing pleasure."

The woman played with the phone before looking at Beth.

"When you respond, like now, it will be with respect, with acknowledgement of my being Mistress, and cunt thanking me for allowing it to follow a rule. You may proceed."

A jolt hit her neck, a second one making Beth blink back tears.

"Pl, please, Mistress, thank you for allowing cunt to learn a rule for you."

The jolts stopped. Beth wanted to flee but was too scared to move.

"Next up, I am having to go back for a few days or so, and you will not come near my house or property. I will tell if you do or if you have someone else. Either way, you will be punished when I return. To see if you are aware, I will send a jolt to you every now and then while I'm gone, you will, within a minute of the jolt, send me a text thanking Mistress for thinking of cunt while Mistress is out of town. Those words, cunt, those words must be in the text within a minute of the jolt. When I come back, we will compare when I sent you jolts and when you responded. If they don't match up, you will be punished. If they do match up, you will be rewarded."

Beth felt a tear in her eye but blinked it away.

"Very good, cunt, Mistress is not interested in your having tears of joy knowing you get a task to do. Mistress is interested in hearing cunt understands."

"Please, please, Mistress, cunt understands and will do its best to respond."

"No, cunt, you WILL respond. If not, it's not right, now is it?"

"No, Mistress, it is wrong. Mistress, cunt will answer within a minute."

"Good, now crawl out there, put on your shirt and shorts and leave."

Beth crawled to the front, donning shorts, and tee shirt. She grabbed at the expensive sneakers she had stolen a few weeks ago only for her neck to get a jolt. She left them, getting up and hurrying out the door. Mistress watched as cunt fast walked in bare feet to the house next door and went inside. This was going to be fun.

Seekernv
Seekernv
43 Followers