Love & Desire

Story Info
Wife pleases her husband while teasing herself with sex toys.
2.1k words
4.31
11.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked my husband, noting the radiant expression plastered all over his face.

"Do I need a reason to look at you?" he asked, "Can't I just look at my beautiful wife for no reason?"

I shook my head, chuckling at his whimsical expression and walked into our bedroom, ignoring his poor attempt to flirt. Max and I have been married for eight years, and we had been together for six more years before that. Which meant that I knew exactly what was going through his head when he looked at me.

Apart from losing some hair and easing into a handsome dad bod, Max didn't change much, especially when it came to his flirting techniques. For as long as I've known him, he always curled up his right cheek into an amorous half-smile whenever he tried to flirt. And his eyes would settle into a soft, teasing gaze, probably thinking that he could lure me in just by looking at me. Hence why I started to giggle when he put on his act the other night; it was his way of telling me that he's horny and that he wanted me to do something about it. After fourteen years together, he was still just as turned on by me as when we first met.

Notwithstanding the fact that we're nowhere near as hot as we used to be, we still found each other attractive. We've grown together, and that's the beauty of it all. We've stopped trying to impress one another a long time ago, and we've since grown comfortable with our bodies the way they are. We became unapologetic about our interests, desires, and fantasies, so I decided to play along and let him think that I was oblivious to his plan. Max walked into our bedroom and sat down on our bed, watching me fold the laundry and following me with his eyes as I paced around the room, putting all of our clothes away.

"I never realised how good your butt looks in those shorts," he said, tilting his head to one side, trying to get a better view. I sucked my cheeks in, trying to hide the grin that grew over my face. Despite having heard that line a million times from him, I still couldn't resist it. I walked over to his side without saying anything and did a little booty shake, teasing him and getting him even more excited.

Max pulled my arm down, and I fell onto the bed next to him, "Babe wouldn't you be much more comfortable if you take them off?" he said, tugging at my shorts and leaning onto me. He placed his arms around my waist and kissed my left shoulder, then my right shoulder and then my neck and my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair and watched as the enthusiasm on his face grew, his eyes now glowing.

How did I get so lucky? How did I find such an amazing husband who still finds me sexy and attractive even when I look like this? Wearing my worn-out baggy home clothes? But before I could dwell on my thoughts, Max pulled me up for another kiss; this time, it was more intense and soulful. A spark of energy shot through my chest down to my most sensitive jewel as we continued to kiss and rub our bodies together. We parted our lips slightly, just enough to allow us to whisper to each other, "I think you should be kissing me elsewhere," he said, guiding my hand down to his growing crotch. "Just about here." He continued, letting out a sigh.

Over the years, I've mastered my blow job technique to stroke, lick and suck all of his favourite spots, and I secretly loved watching him enjoy it. The expression on his face showed just how much control I had over him with just the tip of my tongue.

I crawled onto my knees and hooked my fingers onto his waistband, pulling his pants down to his ankles. Then just as my lips were inches away from his rock-hard member, Max pulled me up and said, "Get your dildo and some lube. I want you to sit on it while you suck me off."

My face must have glowed with anticipation!

Fucking the same person for fourteen years gets boring, so we experimented with a number of toys to keep our sex life burning over the years. We tried all sorts of fancy vibrators, butt plugs and nipple clamps, but our cheap silicone dildo was one of our top favourites. I leaned down onto my belly and reached over to our bottom drawer to look for our dildo, and just as I managed to grab it, I felt Max pulling my shorts off. He spread my legs open and lifted my hips up just enough to give him space to lick my pussy from behind. I gasped with delight and let out a soft moan as I felt the tip of his tongue exploring my slit, then I handed him our dildo covered in lube and watched as his eyes grew fonder.

Max spread my legs open once more, covered my vagina with lube and carefully slid the dildo as far in as he could. A moan slipped through my lips as my pussy hugged the cold silicone that was pressing up against my favourite spot. I bit my tongue and inhaled deeply, taking a second to enjoy the deep penetrating feeling, then I pushed myself to sit at the edge of the bed and pressed the base of the dildo against our mattress. Max was already standing up, proudly grasping his cock and pointing it towards my face. I cupped his balls with one hand, and as I looked up into his eyes, I wrapped my other hand around his shaft, took out my tongue and licked his dick from the base up to the tip. Exaggerating it and making sure that he saw me licking it like I would lick a tasty ice lolly. I wanted to show him how much I enjoyed doing that, "Fuck, you taste so good." I mumbled and then closed my eyes and started to gently suck on his cock.

Massaging it with my tongue, swirling around the tip and gently sucking his balls one at a time. I looked up and saw him tilting his head back with his hands supporting his neck, and I knew that he was enjoying it. I stuck my tongue out, making more space for his cock, and took him in as far as I could manage. Gagging over him and covering him with spit, then I placed my hand at the base of his shaft and sealed my lips around the tip. Bobbing my head and bouncing on my dildo.

I've never had a threesome, but I imagined this is what it would feel like. Getting fucked by one cock and sucking onto another, giving and receiving all at the same time. My imagination started to run wild, secretly wanting to be fucked by another guy while sucking off my husband. I imagined Max getting turned on as he watched me get hornier and hungrier for his cock. He ran his fingers through my hair, and without any pressure, he followed my rhythm with his hand.

"Holy fuck, this is so good honey, I'm going to cum soon if you keep going like that."

I looked up at him, grabbed his cock into my hands and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Most of the time, we'd finish off a blow job by cumming onto my boobs or on in my hands because I wasn't a big fan of the taste of cum in my mouth. But I knew that watching me swallow his cum brought him to an entirely new level of pleasure, and it just felt right at that moment. I wanted to satisfy him and watch his excitement explode. So I kept going. Sucking him and pressing my tongue against his glans. Pacing myself rhythmically, rubbing my hands across his shaft, gently caressing his balls, and letting out a few moans to show him how much I enjoyed it all. Until finally, his legs tensed up, his face was all scrunched, and warm sticky cum shot inside my mouth. I pressed my tongue against his tip, sucking every last drop of cum he had and swallowed it all without another thought. His face went from gasping for relief to a WTF? Expression.

"How did I score such a sexy wife?" he asked, getting himself together and leaning down onto the bed.

"It's my turn now," he said, pushing my shoulders back and flipping me around onto my belly. He clutched the end of the dildo that was sitting nicely outside my soaked pussy, and started to move it inside me. Gently stretching my pussy, moving it in and pulling it out, increasing the pace until he was frantically fucking me with it. Deep, hard fucking. Drenching my pussy in sweet juices.

There's something about getting fucked with a dildo that just makes it feel so much better sometimes. I mean, Max's cock is absolutely fucking amazing, and it's exhilarating when he fucks me. But dildos are different. They're bigger, thicker, more rigid, and they're curved differently too, so all together, it feels like I'm having sex with an entirely new cock. It felt like I was getting fucked by another guy like I had just hooked up with a new person, one who could go on hammering me for hours. And Max took full advantage of that. He slapped my ass hard and fucked me even harder until my thighs were shaking, and my pussy became a squirting mess.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more pleasure, Max flipped me around onto my back and pressed the dildo in once more. He stretched his arm out into our drawer and picked up my wand vibrator, "I'm going to make you scream," he said as he turned it on and held it over my clit. The thrill inside me grew bigger, exciting every single fibre in my body. My pussy milked the toy, squeezing and contracting as I started to edge towards an orgasm, and my clit swelled up as the vibrations amplified.

"Hold it," he demanded, handing me the vibrator. "Don't move it away. Keep pressing it over your clit. Trust me."

At that point, I would have obeyed any order that he gave me. I was under his spell, and I didn't want it to end. And as if he read my mind, Max crawled onto his knees and started to suck my nipples. My final sweet spot of pleasure. All of my horniest sites were now being teased simultaneously, taking my imagination into a wild spin. I took in a deep breath and let out all of the tension and stress in my body, relaxing and focusing solely on all the sensations that I felt. I imagined having a threesome in our bedroom. Being fucked by a stranger while having my husband sucking onto my nipples and playing with my clit. I was encased in ecstasy, a state of pure joy and pleasure—emotions fluttering through my body, rocking my core in lustful delight. As I edged closer to orgasm, I lost all control over my body and my mind.

Max continued to suck on my nipples, and I pressed my vibrator hard, making me shake. My thighs, my butt and my belly were all tense, all working together and bringing my focus onto one thing. I felt my self rising even closer to orgasm, barely able to breathe. Until finally, I collapsed into bliss, a trance of pleasure. Moaning loud, curling my fingers into my hair, squeezing my eyes and simply letting go.

Max watched me as I lost control of my body and fell into a calm state. He gently pulled out the dildo, switched off the vibrator and threw himself beside me onto the bed. He cuddled me into his arms and I curled up against him thinking about how absolutely fucking amazing he was. To have such confidence in himself to enjoy pleasuring me that way without feeling any sort of threat to his masculinity. We looked into each other's eyes and saw our love growing deeper. "I fucking love you, Max," I whispered before kissing him, "Me too, babe, me too," he said, squeezing me in.

I hope you enjoyed reading that beauties xoxo

Love Nina Lessi