Love and Destiny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you and I could always go," I said without thinking. Actually I was thinking it would be nice to have a nice vacation with my daughter.

Destiny made a little squeal, "Really? Oh, Daddy, I love you!" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. And then her eyes turned torrid and she gave me a kiss that set my lips afire. Meanwhile, my mind was swirling with implications of my response, that she considered this to be a romantic getaway. A romantic week with my daughter! Destiny pulled back from kissing me with chagrin.

"So is it Momma, or Fee or me?" she asked. At first, I was a bit bewildered, but then realized she was wondering why I hadn't responded to her kiss.

I needed time to sort out my feelings. "It's me, sweetheart. I'm a bit bushed. I need a little nap."

Her face brightened a bit and she gave me an understanding little smile. "Okay, old man take a nap. I'll go freshen up."

I went into the living room with my beer for a good long think. Intellectually I felt much the same way about the concept of consensual incest as Destiny did. As to how I felt about actually having committed it. Well, if I had to be honest with myself I think I felt more guilty about not feeling guilty about having sex with my daughter than I did about the act itself. I actually felt that it had been a wonderful bonding time through a shared physical expression of love. I know that I was supposed to feel horrified but I didn't, especially since I had been the initial recipient of the taboo love.

I realized I needed to look into our state's incest laws and not solely rely on my college freshman daughter's interpretation of the law. I did a quick search for incest laws in my state on my phone, hoping that the NSA was not scanning me at that particular moment. Destiny was absolutely correct. In our state marriage was not permitted but consensual incest between persons above the age of consent was legal. I was a bit surprised at how low the age of consent was in our state. So legally, I could have a romantic relationship with my daughter. I planned to ponder the implications of what that could mean to Destiny and I very deeply, however, before I knew it I was dead to the world.

I was awakened by Destiny plopping down next to me. She looked completely different from the young, sexy, and stylish lady from earlier today. She had once again transformed into my college-aged daughter dressed very casually. Her bright curly red hair was dark and straight and a bit stringy since it was still wet from her shower. The only makeup she wore now was cherry lipgloss. I noticed that there were however some significant changes to how she usually dressed. She did not wear a bra underneath her tight Led Zeppelin T-shirt and wore panties without sports shorts covering them.

"Let's finish Valentine's with some movies, okay Dad?"

"Sure," knowing I was up for one or two chick flicks or rom-coms. We watched Sleepless in Seattle and Ten Things I Hate About You. Although Destiny sat on my lap, held my hand, and kissed and cuddled with me a bit she didn't make any more overt sexual advances. During the two films, Destiny's hair had dried and was now back to bright red curls that tumbled every which way. I could not help running my hand through them as she sat on my lap. By now it was creeping on to nine in the evening. Destiny had noticed my glances at the clock and to forestall me from going to bed, she said, "Just one more, Daddy. A short one I promise." Since it was Valentine's Day, I caved despite being tired.

"It's kind of a surprise, so go get a beer while I set it up". I returned after hitting the head and grabbing another beer.

Once I sat down the TV was filled with what looked to be a video made with a handheld camera or as I realized a phone. The screen filled with a naked middle-aged man with a bit of a gut, profuse graying chest hair, and a condom-covered cock that looked huge on his wiry frame. The screen swung upwards to show that he wore a mask that covered his eyes and had his hands restrained. And he was me!

"What the hell, Destiny!" I shouted outraged and horrified. "Is this on-line somewhere?"

"No, of course not Daddy, it's just my phone playing video on the television. Even though Fiona didn't film us, I did." Sensing my growing outrage, she laid a hand on my arm. "And if you calm down, I'll explain."

I forced myself to calm down, telling myself Destiny was a level-headed girl, despite how she had acted today. So I made myself listen to her explanation.

"It was mostly for me. At first, I just wanted a video of you looking so... yummy. All naked and hard. For my alone time viewing pleasure." She giggled as I realized she had filmed me intending to masturbate to it. She continued the playback. The video slowly moved down from my head to my groin and then centered on my rampant cock. The video made an abrupt, dizzying swing, and giant lips, nose, and chin came into view. The video backed out until my daughter's face was framed. Once again I was taken just by how beautiful and grown-up Destiny looked with her blown out and styled hair and make-over. Incredibility and amusement flashed across her face as she mouthed, "Daddy is so hot!" To me, I didn't look so hot but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

The phone then once again swung towards my naked form on the bed surrounded by colored pieces of paper. The phone paused over a picture of a young woman riding a man's cock. The faces of Destiny and I had been crudely superimposed on the couple having sex. Two delicate fingers tipped by bright red french nails picked up the piece of paper as it swung out of view and then back into view.

"You know I didn't make those.."

Destiny trilled, "I do now, Daddy but I thought you had created those pics, ummm... as a visual aid. I mean, I know that your sex life with Fiona was... infrequent and I knew you masturbated. And seeing that... well, I thought it meant you fantasized about me as I do about you. That picture was the tipping point. By this point, I'd convinced myself, despite the improbability of it all, that Fiona had set this up so you and I could make love."

The camera swung down and filmed the ceiling for a moment. It was then picked up and showed me on the bed. All the papers on the bed were gone.

My cock now became the main focus of the camera. A bright red nail ran down the length of the shaft and then several thin fingers wrapped around it and squeezed it. The fingers hovered over the rim of the condom for a few seconds before curling around the rim and pulling up.

"Fee, we talked about this. I think we should use the condom!" I said on the video. To my ears, my voice sounded nasal and off-key.

The camera then made another wild, dizzying swing and went to a screen that I realized was my bedroom ceiling. Suddenly my daughter was standing in the camera's view being filmed from her feet upwards. Although the perspective was odd, for a second I saw how she looked dressed up for our Valentine's date. I realized that she had gone full out. New blown out hair-do, mani-pedi, a dress that was both stylish and sexy, and a make-over. Destiny undressed rapidly. She slipped her shoes off and then pulled down her dress and shimmied out of it. I thought her underwear was new too, at least I'd never seen it in the laundry.

Her bra and panties were lacy light purple with light mesh fronts. Her nipples were so swollen that they jutted through the light purple mesh like ripe grapes. I was both disturbed and excited to see that her panties were dark with moisture. She quickly whipped these off. Her breasts swung down towards the camera like small hills and the camera moved again. When it stopped there was a full view of my bed and me from my left shoulder down to my feet. She evidently placed it on my nightstand and angled it towards to get the best view.

To distance myself from my growing arousal, I made a light remark, "So new hairdo, mani-pedi, make-over, new dress, and sexy underwear. Really decked out for Valentine's with your Father."

"Nice of you to notice.. finally!" She said giving me an aggrieved look which melted into a small smile and squirmed against me. I noted that her T-shirt now had a long tent across it from her swollen nipples. It was a matched set to the tent starting in my pants. "Well, it was supposed to be a special dinner, and our Daddy Daughter dates have been fewer and fewer as of late. The underwear was for me, I never really expected you to see me in it. I got it because I wanted to feel sexy while I had dinner with you. To get me in the mood, so that if you had a Valentine's day, uh, coupling with Fiona I'd be able to ignore what you were doing with her and just lose myself in my fantasy of what you should've been doing with me." She gave me a bit of a hard eye at the last statement.

She then smiled and said, "38d in case you're wondering."

"What?"

"My titties... Daddy, like you haven't been watching them every chance you got since you saw them naked. What was Feebs, a 29 AAA?"

"32 A. I think. I rarely saw her in her underwear."

Destiny gave a little smile of triumph, realizing my one sexual experience with her had been much more fulfilling for me than all of my times with Fiona. She gave me a wicked little smile

"It was when I pulled the condom off that I decided to have sex with you and film it. I was always going to film my cherry being popped so I could have a visual memory of it. And if this was the one time I got to make love to you I wanted a recording so I could cherish it forever. Plus since you were blindfolded, I thought if we, hopefully, continued to have a sexual relationship, you might like to see what you missed. No nefarious plans involved, okay."

"Okay, Okay. I'm sorry I reacted the way I did." I now realized that Destiny wanted me to see what I hadn't while blindfolded. Specifically, she wanted me to see her give her virginity to me, her Daddy."

During our conversation I missed the visuals of her taking the tissues from the box on my nightstand and cleaning the lubricant off of my cock. Destiny crouched over the lower part of my legs, her knees touching my thighs. With all the limberness of the young athlete she was, my daughter kept her lower body still while bending her upper body over. Her head was nearly upside down right over my jutting member with her curly red hair falling behind and her heavy breasts swinging in front of her face. Her swollen nipples nearly touched my cock. Soundlessly she said, "Oh my God, Daddy you're soooo big!" That was the breath I felt on my cock. With a giant grin she extended her tongue and ran it up from the balls up to the ridge of my head. Her eyes widened when my cock twitched.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, now I understand why you wanted to leave the condom off. Go ahead, baby, suck me." Once again the sound of my own voice sounded weird.

Destiny's lips stretched into a smile as she put her mouth over the tip of my dick and softly sucked. Her eyes grew a bit as she stretched her mouth to take me in. Okay... seeing that from this angle, I can see why Desiree used to hum "It takes two hands to handle a whopper" right before she blew me. I was fascinated by the sight of my daughter joyfully sucking my cock and eagerly following the instructions I groaned out.

From next to me my daughter rubbed her hard nipples against me as she pressed her full warm breasts into my arm in a sudden hug. "God, that is so sexy!" She lay her head back on my shoulder. "I'm so glad you gave me instructions. I watched a few porno videos for tips but when I suddenly had my Dad's huge cock in my mouth my mind went completely blank."

On the video, as I told her I was about to cum, Destiny's eyes blazed and she grinned around my cock and sucked even harder. A few drops of cum flowed over her lips and she curled her lip to fold them into her mouth.

I had to squirm as I watched that since my pants were suddenly way too tight. In the film, Destiny knee walked quickly up the bed, and as she got closer to my head most of her upper body disappeared from view. She hastily shifted the phone's angle so my head and the headboard were more in focus. On the screen, I could now see her from mid-torso down. She slammed her pussy down on my mouth. It was almost comical to watch me blindly trying to eat a pussy that kept moving around on me. It was like my tongue was trying to play a game of tag with Destiny's elusive cunt. She finally stopped moving and rested in one place. A moment later she went stiff and shivered. The phone tilted as she bumped the nightstand.

The camera was now focused on the upper part of the bed. I could now see her entire body as she rode my face. As I had suspected she had clapped her hands over her mouth to keep from screaming aloud. It was surreal, supremely erotic, and oddly heartwarming to see my daughter shake and quiver in the throes of ecstasy, her thighs clenching my head.

After her orgasm passed she glanced to see if the camera had gotten it and frowned upon seeing its position. Her hand covered the lens, and the motion shifted. She moved back once again the camera showed the length of the bed. Anxiety and anticipation warred upon Destiny's face as squatted over my hard, throbbing cock. The sight of her pretty copper pelted snatch hovering over my thick, pink rod was breathtakingly beautiful. She took hold of my stiff dick with one hand and with the other, used a few fingers to spread open her russet furred muff. She inserted the crown of my cock inside her. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop from their sockets.

Destiny wiggled and pushed down hard. With her face scrunched up with determination, her hands shot down to grip my sides for more leverage. Biting her lips and closing her eyes, my daughter slowly sank down on my cock. It was amazing to see that thick tube of meat slowly being swallowed by her little pussy, and seeing the lips expand to accommodate my girth.

I don't think I have ever seen my daughter's face filled with as much joy and happiness as it was when her pussy lips touched my balls. To her, this was the moment. Her Daddy had taken her virginity. Her Daddy had made her a woman.

As we watched this Destiny had held me tighter and tighter. I heard snuffling and looked down to see her crying and smiling. Her face glowed as her teary eyes looked up at me. In a small voice, she asked, "Daddy, would you carry me up to my room, now."

I paused for a second before nodding. It was one thing to carry ten-year old up to their room it was another to carry a solidly muscled 19-year-old woman. She was actually lighter than I thought. When she was little she usually buried her face in my neck and hugged me tightly when I carried her to bed. This time however she softly kissed my neck. Her free hand also unbuttoned my shirt, and softly stroked my chest and stomach. She chuckled as she pulled and twirled my chest hair.

I paused before my door and said, "Are you sure you want to go into your room."

Destiny is great about helping me keep the house tidy. However when it comes to her room, not so much. Her floor serves as her temporary laundry basket. It is also covered with books, CDs, games, etc, that somehow never made it back to their place on her shelves. Plus she has had the same bed since she was five years old which is a six-by-four twin piled high with stuffed animals.

We had planned to get her a full out teen girl bedroom set for her 15th birthday but my wife died earlier that year. Although I would have gotten the bedroom set for her, Destiny didn't want one. She felt more comfortable in her own bed. So each year she kept putting it off citing she didn't want me to spend all that money. I was sort of dreading stepping over a bunch of crap and then cleaning off the bed.

"My room, my bed, Daddy" She insisted with a smile. So I carried her into her room. I was pleasantly surprised. She must have straightened it while I napped. The floor was clean and the shelves of books and other items looked pretty neat. I briefly wondered what her closet looked like. Only two of her many stuffed animals remained on the bed, bracketing her pillow. One was Mr. Snorkelpuss a plush pink elephant with purple polka dots and her first stuffed animal, Wascally Wabbit, a gray and now almost shapeless stuffed rabbit.

I laid Destiny on her bed with her head on her pillow. In two quick motions, she pulled her t-shirt and panties off and flung them to the side. She lay back and opened her arms and legs wide. Her bed springs were shot and the bed swayed and squeaked with every movement. Although I had known it from how she acted downstairs, her flushed skin, heaving, swollen tipped breasts, her, damp bush, wet pussy with puffed up lips and soaked thighs made it abundantly clear my daughter was severely aroused. Her pussy looked bright pink and I became a little concerned about just how inflamed it might be.

"Cuddle with me, Daddy..." We both knew she really did not mean to cuddle.

Watching that film with her not only made me extraordinarily aroused it had inflamed an intense desire for my daughter once again. It was without much thought I threw off my unbuttoned shirt and dropped my pants. Released from its constraints my stiff and swollen cock bounced around as if seeking prey. I lay next to Destiny on her small bed, ignoring the swaying and squeaking. She threw one arm across my neck and pulled me down to her for a sloppy, sexy kiss. Her other hand skimmed down my chest and groin taking hold of my stiff member to guide it to her pussy. She maneuvered her hips so that she moved towards me as she pulled me towards her.

As my cock touched Destiny's pussy she winced and jerked back. As I suspected she was still very tender. She clenched her fist and pounded the bed, "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I was a bit distracted by how her movements had made her breasts dance so delectably that I failed to notice tears of frustration well up. Once I saw that however, the Daddy part of my brain took over. Although by now it had been irredeemably influenced by the events of the day.

"Shush, baby it'll be all right. Daddy won't leave you frustrated." I moved down the squeaky bed to kneel on the floor and started to lick Destiny's wet thighs.

"That's really sweet, Daddy but I really, really wanted to make love to you one more time tonight. Nothing kinky like before. Just me and you alone, together, face to face. Father and daughter sharing our love for each other on Valentine's Day, bonded together emotionally, physically... romantically, in the most beautiful and intimate way possible."

While I didn't want to cause my little girl any more pain than she already felt, I also thought that if I prepared her enough and I was very gentle, she could at least experience what she most desired. "Shush, baby just close your eyes and relax."

"Okay, Daddy," she sighed. She used the same sigh when she thought I wasn't listening to what she said.

I licked the sweet, tangy juices off of both of her thighs and slowly moved around her labia. I licked, teased, and gave her lips a few nips. Destiny lay back with a small smile. One of her hands idly played with her breasts, while the other caressed her stomach and upper groin. As I did this I also stroked my fingers through her beautiful coppery russet bush, petting the hairs around her lips. I paused, "You have a beautiful pussy. I especially love your gorgeous little bush."

"Really, I thought you like the bald ones!" she said mock testily.

"I said Fiona waxed, I never said I liked it."

"So my kitty is better than her?" she purred. Her half-lidded smiling eyes also held a hint of satisfaction, as if she had won the ultimate prize.

"In so many ways," I answered truthfully. Destiny flashed me a grin, then closed her eyes again. I licked and teased her upper labia until I reached the area around her erect clit. I licked around it.