Love and Destiny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMMMM" Destiny moaned and her hand slid across the back of my head.

"You have a sweet looking jellybean, jellybean"

Her eyes opened a slit and in mock offense, "Really, Dad jokes at a time like this. You make me feel like I'm with my father!" She rolled her eyes and giggled, "Oh wait, I am!!!"

I looked her in eyes and sucked on her clit for all it was worth.

"OOOOH Shiiiit, Daaaaadddyyyy!" she wailed and pushed my face deeper against her crotch. Destiny bucked against my face, smearing me with her juices. I paused sucking her clit to suck some of the juice dribbling from her little hole. I licked her labia with the fullness of my tongue, lapping with tender consistency. Destiny's small mewls and moans told me she was enjoying this. Normally I would've inserted one or two of my fingers inside Des' tunnel to help loosen it but I didn't want my nails to further irritate her delicate walls. So I compromised by sticking my tongue inside my daughter's sweet little pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Destiny loosened a deep, breathy sigh.

Destiny's pussy walls clamped lightly about my tongue, clasping it in a loving, tasty embrace. I swirled my tongue inside her for a little bit before expanding it to its full length and girth and repeatedly speared my baby girl. She clasped my head tightly and moaned, a dribble of warm tangy fluid spilled over my tongue. I believed that Destiny was now aroused and tented enough for me to slip inside.

"Okay, sweetpea, I believe you're ready. Just relax and think how good it felt last time Daddy was inside you. Think you can do that?"

Destiny nodded, spreading her red curls about her in a cloud. "Yes, pretty sure!," she said with happy determination.

I had her throw me her pillow so that her back was flatter and placed the pillow under her hips. She gave me a loving look, a hopeful smile, and extended her arms out towards me wanting me to hold her hands as I penetrated her. Once again my cock made contact with her pulsing cavern and pushed inside. Destiny made an inward hiss that made me stop immediately.

"You okay, baby?"

She giggled nervously, "Yeah, sorry Daddy. It didn't hurt but your girth kinda startled me again." Destiny half closed her eyes and blew me a kiss. "Go ahead Daddy, fill me,"

I pushed forward again and Destiny's warm, cavern hugged me tightly. Her slick folds welcomed me with a loving embrace, hugging me snugly but without resistance. My daughter's muff opened to my slow intrusion, flowering around me, pulling me inside. Her hands clutched mine tightly, almost to the point of pain. Tension in her neck and cheeks demonstrated that there was some discomfort but her eyes blazed with love as she watched my shaft slowly disappear inside her. When her eyes met mine her lips curled into a happy smile.

"How are you feeling, sweetie?"

"It stings a little but honestly, it feels way, way better than it hurts." A deep sigh made her big breasts wobble most enchantingly. Destiny smiled as she watched my eyes follow the bouncing balls.

Once most of my cock was inside of her, Destiny relaxed completely. "I love how utterly and completely you fill me, Daddy. Momma was right, having you inside me is the most wonderful feeling in the world."

She released my hands and grinned smugly, "You can play with them if you want. And I know you want to.. all the boys do. But I saved that just for you. I liked feeling your big, strong hands holding them, squeezing them. But you have to pay a price!"

My hands were only inches away from her succulent breasts when she added that part. I stopped. "Oh, yeah what's the price?"

"You have to give me a biiiiiig kiss while you play with my boobies!"

I chuckled, "Baby girl you need to work on your bargaining skills. That's not a price, that's a bonus!" My lips met hers as she giggled at my compliment. Filling my hands with her luscious breasts I gave my sweet little girl a passionate kiss. One of Destiny's hands held onto the back of my head while the other cupped my butt, helping me to keep the pace she wanted. Her legs curled behind mine and I slowly moved my hips back and forth. The sensation of my cock sliding through her gripping, satiny walls was pure sweetness.

As I slowly began to move in and out of her wonderful little snatch, the bed swayed and squeaked. A giggle bubbled up from Destiny and exploded against our lips in a little fart noise. This made her giggle even harder. Laughter sparking in her eyes, she kissed me soundly.

As we moved together, our bodies in perfect concert on that squeaky, swaying bed the sensual sensations intertwined inexorably with the visual images that ensnared my complete attention. My beautiful daughter's cute freckled face glowing with sex flush and happiness. Her full lips adhered to mine wetly tickling and caressing mine as we continually kissed. The soft, hazel-green pools were lustrous with desire and the purest of love, mirrors reflecting all the emotions I too was experiencing.

It was wonderful to be making love to someone again, not just having sex. Despite what she had called it, Fiona and I had never actually made love. And to be honest there was not that much affection in it. When Fiona would suddenly get in the mood, we would go to my bedroom, turn out the lights, undress in the dark and have sex in the missionary position. On rare occasions, we would change it up to the doggy or cowgirl positions. I had never actually looked Fiona in the eyes when we had sex except in the dark.

Fiona didn't make love to me, she used me. I had simply been a fuck toy to rid her of the base animal desires she was ashamed of having. Destiny on the other hand fully embraced her desires; her sexual desire, her physical desire for me, and her desire for emotional intimacy. A great surge of love and affection swept through me that made me want to crush my daughter in my arms and never let her go.

The next time we took a breath, I stopped playing with her breasts for a minute to stroke her hair and cup her cheeks, "My beautiful baby girl, I love you so much. You gave your Daddy the most special gift today. The day you were born was one of the best days of my life, and now today will be that way too."

Destiny teared up and sealed her lips to mine and pulled me tight against her, crushing her breasts to my chest. I held her head with one hand stroked her hair and caressed her body with the other. All the while I kept up a slow, gentle measured pace of pumping in and out of her honeyed chamber. Oddly enough the squeaking and swaying of the bed added a new dimension to the overall sensation of making love to my daughter.

The slow pace of steady, gentle strokes had a cumulative effect on Destiny as well. She continued to match my strokes with a slow writhing of her hips but now with almost every slide of my prick through her hot little pocket, was met with a small soft mmmmmm. As the mmmmms grew ever louder I knew that her titillation was building towards a crescendo. I let her pleasure climb until I was nearly ready to climax. I kissed her hard and twiddled with her swollen clit, not hard, just stroking it softly to carry her over the edge.

When Destiny shivered and quaked softly in my arms and her pussy stroked my cock slightly tighter, I stopped holding back. Although normally you might expect your narrator to say that I pumped a gallon of cum, the truth it was the normal amount for me, which I found surprising considering it was my fifth of the day. However, the emotional impact of the climax from unreservedly making love to my daughter and bringing her to such happiness was so powerful that it literally took away my breath.

A couple of tears streamed down Destiny's face as she panted and kissed me. "Best Valentine's Day everrrrr!" she quavered. "That... was ummm amazing, Daddy. It was really intense.. not explosively intense like before... but deeper... more emotional."

"That's because before, even though when we knew we were making love to each other," I said, giving her a stern look to which I was rewarded with a guilty smile, "it was more about the sex, about the physical side of love. This time it was about the emotional component of sex, the love connection we share as father and daughter... and now as a man and woman."

Fresh tears welled up in her eyes as they burned with vivid feelings. Destiny hugged me tighter with her arms and with her legs. She smiled slightly as my limp cock swirled about in her sopping tunnel. Lips tenderly melded to mine, conveying all the variations of love she felt for me in a single kiss.

I brushed away her tears, as we kissed. "I love you, thank you Daddy, for everything" She suddenly cracked a big yawn. I looked at the clock and was astonished that almost two hours had passed. Now that the euphoria had passed I was also exhausted. "Do you mind holding me.. and ummm... staying inside me until I fall asleep" Yawning and smiling she added, "Not will be very long from now."

"I don't think I can move anyway. Happy Valentine's and Good night, sweetheart. I love you"

"I uuuuuuh love you too." Destiny said with another jaw-cracking yawn. She cuddled up against my chest, placed her head against my chest and was promptly asleep. I kissed my sleeping daughter on the forehead, hugged her naked form to mine, covered us with a sheet and rested my eyes for a minute. I smiled, Fiona had wanted this to be the worst Valentine's Day I'd ever experienced but due to her prank, it had become the best.