Love and Destiny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes twinkling she then started to suck and slurp me again as she stroked my cock between her wonderful breasts. Destiny hissed with pleasure as she sucked me, tweaking and flicking her nipples with her long nails. However, most of her enjoyment was derived from watching how absolutely enraptured I was by her ministrations.

I wanted it to go on forever but all too soon my balls started to clench again. "Baby.. I'm about to blow" I grunted. And Destiny dove down on my cock, taking it deep into her mouth. I felt my cock slide past her tongue and into her throat as I exploded. With a gasping choke, Destiny swallowed and gulped. I pulled back as I was still jetting not wanting to choke her. She pursed her lips around my cock in one last lingering suck as I exited her mouth, trailing saliva and semen. Her red lips waggled in and out and she sucked the stringy fluids back into her mouth.

As she wiped a couple of drops from watering eyes and grinned, "You are such a sweet Dad, giving your daughter some nice warm milk to help her sleep." Destiny sat next to me on the sofa, pulling up her camisole, she curled her arms around my right arm and put her head on my shoulder. "That was fun, Daddy. I especially liked when your wee wee vibrated against my tongue and then came that gush of warm stickiness right into my throat." She kissed my shoulder, I"m gonna freshen up a bit. I'll see you in our bed."

So she wasn't even going to wait until we got rid of her bed before moving into mine. I guess my bed was our bed now. I waited a few moments to give Destiny time to do her thing in the bathroom before doing my nightly ritual. It felt weird knowing I was going to be sleeping with someone again. Fiona had never stayed the night.

Oddly enough the last person who had spent the night in my bed had been Destiny. In the year after her mother had died, she had slept with me for comfort several nights a week. However, later that year Destiny also began to develop her curves and their corresponding hormones so when I felt her becoming aroused at night I felt obliged to curtail her sleepovers.

Destiny knew what side of the bed I preferred and had made herself comfortable on the other side. She was propped up on a pillow reading her kindle. Since she'd taken out her contacts for the night, she wore her glasses. The thick white frames made her look sexy and cerebral at the same time. To my slight disappointment, she had also changed out her camisole and into a plain white t-shirt dress.

As soon as I got in bed, she shut her kindle, took off her glasses, and shouted "Lights!" and we were in the dark. She then spooned against me. "Night night, Daddy" As I turned to reply she kissed me and then returned to cuddling me. After a few moments, I started to drop off however Destiny kept squirming, rolling away from me and then rolling back to cuddle. She was restless, I thought perhaps it was being in a strange bed.

"Sweetie, you can sleep in your bed if you want. I won't be offended. You can move in here in stages if you want."

"Sorry, Dad if I'm keeping you awake. It's not that. I'm just feeling... anxious."

I turned to face her in the darkness. "What's bothering you, baby?"

She laughed softly. "Not anxious in the sense I'm worried about something. I'm well... horny. Really, really horny." I could almost see her face scrunch up in frustration. "To be graphic, It's like my pussy is starving and really, really hungry, aching to be filled by my Daddy's dick. But I know if we do it, it could irritate my kitty."

"Sweetie, why didn't you say something? I would have offered to take care of you, but I thought your discomfort was overriding your desire."

"I guess I didn't want you to think I was turning into a nympho or something. I mean ever since we had sex, it's all I can think about."

"I don't think you're a nympho. I think it's normal to have an increased sex drive after you first experience sex. Plus, you have a bit of an obsessive personality. Remember when you first learned how to ride your bike. You were on that damned thing all the time. If we would have let you, you would have ridden it in the house. It's sort of like that."

Destiny giggled a bit. "So instead of riding my bike, I'm a bit obsessed with riding my Daddy? I can live with that, especially since riding my Daddy is hella more fun than the damned bike!" She sighed slightly, and in a small, quiet voice. "Would you do what you did for me last night?"

Since she had teased me a bit earlier in the evening, I decided to get my revenge. "What exactly, do you want sweetie?"

"You know..."

"Tell me."

Laughing softly, "Daddy, would you pretty please with sugar on top, lick my pussy."

I moved over to her side of the bed and in the dark found her feet. I began kissing and licking upwards. Destiny giggled when I sucked her little toe. "I think you're a bit off target. Lights!"

I blinked a bit as the lights blazed on. Destiny shrugged. "I wanna see it." Destiny stared down at me, her hands crossed beneath her head on her pillow. She had pulled her T-shirt dress up to just below her breasts, revealing her muscled, toned abs and sleek, firm legs. Although I was expecting her to be wearing some lacy or frilly panties she wore some cotton panties decorated with characters from the Animaniacs cartoon. I had a sudden memory of watching DVDs of the show with Destiny as she sat giggling on my lap. And now here she was, smiling with anticipation as my lips worked up her legs towards her pussy.

"Dad, you're driving me crazy! I'm already so horny and wet!" Destiny whined a bit as I lapped at her thighs. However, I glanced up and her panties showed no sign of being wet. So I assumed she was just talking sexy to enhance her experience. Instead of immediately moving onto her pussy, I licked and kissed her stomach, and tickled her belly button with my tongue. Destiny little a giggly moan as I did, "Daaaaaad!" She composed herself and gave me a sultry smile, "Take my panties off, Daddy. I need you so much!"

As I slid off her cartoon decorated cotton panties, Destiny mewled slightly. I was a bit astonished that her coppery little muff was dark and damp and that her lips and folds were dripping with dew. Okay, it had been a while but I remembered that women sometimes wore leakproof panties during their periods but I thought she said she'd already had that this month. Oh... then it dawned on me. She had worn these panties because she knew sleeping with me would make her sopping wet. Even with all that had happened between us in the past two days, knowing that my daughter found me that arousing was heartwarming, extremely erotic, and a bit unsettling.

When I finally reached her very moist pussy, I first ran the tip of my tongue through the damp, delicate fine golden-red hairs along her thighs rimming her labia. She shivered slightly as my tongue tickled her thigh while at the same time I caressed her outer lips. I fully licked her outer lips using a fair amount of pressure to stimulate her. Even at this far out Destiny was fairly wet and she tasted sweet, salty with a bit of a tang.

As I licked her, she wiggled her hips slightly pushing her wet lips against my face and sighed. "Daddy, you're so sweet for doing this for me."

"Are you kidding Little Carrot Top? Your little pussy is so scrumptious and pretty it just begs to be devoured." I made little slurpy sounds against her lips which made her both moan and giggle at the same time. My licking and kissing became more delicate as I moved towards her more sensitive inner lips. Her flavor changed a bit having more of a metallic undertone but it was still tasty as hell. My daughter's little sighs, moans, and mewls let me know she was enjoying my efforts. Her adoring half-closed eyes glowed as she gazed down at me, her lips alternately curled into a loving smile, grimace of pleasure, or curled inside when she made a loud moan.

Her one hand still played with her turgid nipples and breasts while the one that had been skimming through her bush now stroked my head. I slowly and lightly stroked her outer lips as I kissed and sucked her inner lips. I also played with her curly red pubes, occasionally pulling on her hair slightly.

"Oooooh Daaadddyyy," Destiny moaned softly as I tenderly lashed against her swollen clit. Her hips rocked slightly and her hand pushed me towards her sweet pussy.

I looked up at her, my nose, lips, and chin covered in her juices, "Baby girl, this is the sweetest, yummiest carrot cake I've ever eaten." Her giggling turned into loud moans as I went to town on her clit, alternately whipping my tongue against and giving it delicate licks. She went wild beneath me, bucking her hips and trying to push my head inside her while loading moaning incoherent sounds. As I had been licking and stroking my daughter's pussy, a steady trickle of her juices had kept her moist and sweet, this trickle gushed slightly as she came against my mouth.

"Dad.... would you do that thing you did last night.. with your tongue? I loved that!"

"Little girl, are you asking your father to tongue fuck you?" I asked sternly.

Destiny tittered, "Yes, please Daddy!"

I tickled the edge of Destiny's cleft, loving the sweet taste of her, although the metallic undertones were a bit stronger. I also loved how the walls of her sweet little hole wiggled like sweet little flower petals as it ached to be filled. Like last night I expanded my tongue to its full length and girth and repeatedly speared my baby girl's pussy. This time as I was spearing her pussy with my tongue I opened my mouth wide and pressed my upper lip down upon her clit. Both of Destiny's hands gripped my head as she smashed her cunt into my face with a drawn out and very loud screech. Her sweet honey gushed against my tongue as she shook a little bit. After she stilled I slowly stopped licking her and looked up to see her resting with eyes closed and a contented smile. When she opened her eyes the entirety of her love for me was so manifest that words were unnecessary. I cleaned my face with a wet wipe and then gave my daughter a good night kiss. After the lights were off and as she snuggled against my back she whispered, "Definitely, the best Dad in the whole world!"

Exactly one week from Valentine's in the early evening, after we had eaten dinner, Destiny snuggled up next to me as I watched Friends. As usual, now she wore a t-shirt and panties, and as usual, now I started to get hard as she squirmed on my lap.

"I've been testing my tenderness and I'm ready for you again. Watch another episode while I go upstairs and make myself pretty for you? Met me on our bed in about twenty. And don't shower... I love your man stink, Daddy!" She said with a final giggle before she flounced off, grinning and shaking her ass at me.

I was about to tell her she didn't need to make herself pretty for me but stopped when I realized that this was something she wanted to do. It was hard to concentrate on the program. Thoughts of sex kept intruding on my mind. I was fully and achingly aroused just knowing that very shortly my sweet little girl's sweet little pussy would be clenched around my cock. Twenty minutes seemed like twenty hours but I waited the full time. When the twenty minutes were up however I raced up the stairs.

A sensual, floral scent wafted against me as I opened our bedroom door. The room was lit only by candles on our nightstands and the dresser. Destiny was laying in our bed, her arms spread out against the headboard. She had brushed her coppery hair straight so that shimmered in the candlelight. Vivid red lips curled in a welcoming grin. My daughter was dressed, rather I should say, she wore a nearly transparent green baby doll that barely reached her thighs. The material was so thin that all of her charms were easily seen, all the baby doll did was give the skin underneath a slight greenish tint. Her nipples jutted up like green acorns. The effect was alluring and so sexy. Her legs were bent at the knee and slightly spread. Her sex glistened, nakedly beckoning me.

I pulled off my shirt in a flash and dropped my pants. My daughter chuckled slightly as her eyes tracked my jutting cock. "Well, you don't need any fluffing at all, Dad!" Her arms moved towards me. "Come here, Daddy. I am just as excited as you!" I slipped off my shoes and socks and jumped onto the bed. Destiny giggled as I almost fell on my face crawling towards her.

As we met in a searing kiss, she was already grabbing my cock and guiding it towards her seeping cleft. Her first pull missed, my cock went skittering against her hot, wet lips and her crinkly red bush. She moaned against my mouth as I slid across her sensitive labia. She tried again and this time jackpot! My cock head slid inside her clutching snatch. We both moaned in pleasure. By getting her self ready for me she also meant preparing her little pussy to take my cock. She was still very tight but I didn't have to force myself inside her. Her feet curled around mine, partly as a form of intimacy and partly to give her leverage. Destiny pushed herself down on my dick as I thrust inside her.

Her nails dug into my shoulders slightly as my thick cock filled her grasping tunnel. "Oh, Daddy, this feels soooo gooood! I love how your cock stuffs my kitty, how you push my pussy walls every which way! I can feel you in my belly and my back. You fill me soooo muuuuch, Daddy! I love you!"

"I love you too, precious princess."

She gave me a happy yet seductive smile as she grabbed at the bottom of the babydoll. Once again I was struck by how alluring it was, revealing yet concealing her bountiful breasts and muscled torso.

Impulsively, I said, "Leave it on, sweetie. You look so sexy!!"

Destiny grinned, "Okay, Daddy..." and she took my left hand and guided it under her negligee and across her breasts. She cooed as my hand gripped her warm globe, squeezing it softly and crushing her swollen nipple against my palm. I slid my other hand under her to cup the full firm curve of her ass. I held her butt, encouraging her movements to counter my gentle slides inside her tight little cunt. The extreme tightness loosened after a moment, although her wonderful little pussy still held me fast like a velvet glove.

I slowly slid back and forth in my little girl's sweet little snatch, glorifying in the wonderful sensation of her tight tunnel squeezing on every inch of my cock as it was surrounded by her sweet, warmth. Her slick folds welcomed me and molded around me perfectly and passionately. Destiny's arms curled around my back and pulled me against her. My little girl hugged me tightly, above and below.

"How are you feeling, sweetie"

Destiny's hazel green eyes shimmered with mirth. "Physically? Like I have a salami stuck right in my middle." My face must have reflected the guilt and worry that flashed through me because she hurriedly reassured me. "It's not a bad feeling. It's quite wonderful; comforting and also so very sexy being so full of my Daddy." Her eyes twinkled as she sexily inflected that last phrase. "So full of his big cock... so full of his love." Her lips curled into a smile and she kissed me softly while hitching her hips up and down, sliding her honey hole along my pole.

Her eyes half-closed as pleasure flowed through her. "Can't you feel how much I like this Daddy? How much my pussy loves your big thingie? How much I love youuu Daaaddeee??"

"I feel it, sweetheart, I feel you!" I said as I kissed her neck and began driving harder inside my daughter's hungry little cunt which worked against my cock in a frenzy.

Destiny bit her lips as she shuddered slightly. "Yessss! Ohhhhh, Yesssss! Fuck meeee! Fuck meeee Daaaddyyy!"

Her hips and knees urged me to go faster so I increased my speed and thrust slightly harder and deeper inside her. Destiny moaned and clutched me tighter. My chest rubbed against her satin covered breasts, their warm fullness coupled with the slinky feel of her negligee against my skin was quite arousing.

Destiny sucked in a breath, "Ahhhhh, Keeping my nightie on was a good idea, Dad. I love how the fabric tickles and caresses my nipples while we fuuuuck." She hissed as her pussy quavered around my cock. She kissed my ear. "You can let yourself go, Daddy. I can take it. More than that, I want it. Give it to me, Daddy. Fuck me hard. Make me cum all over your big cock. Make your little girl gush!"

When my daughter said that something primal in me broke free and I went a little wild. I began jackhammering her pussy, driving myself deep inside her. Her pussy clenched around my slamming cock, urging me deeper. Destiny bucked against me, flailing her upper and lower parts against me as rocked and rolled against one another. Her moans grew louder and longer as I pounded her sweet little hole.

"Yesss! Yessss! Yesss! Yessss! Fuck me just like that. It's what I always wanted, Daddy! It's how I always wanted you, Daaaddy." A few seconds later, Destiny clutched me even tighter as her pussy went wild against my plunging prick. A trick of hot fluid sluiced against my shaft. Even as she came, I kept thrusting inside my daughter's cunt. A few seconds later she shuddered again, a second orgasm riding on the crest of her first. This time her nails dug deeply into my back and she bit down on my shoulder to muffle a scream.

I found Destiny's intense orgasm so intensely physically and emotionally arousing that I could feel myself on the edge of cumming myself. The thought of this made me want to drive myself as deep inside her as I could. I felt an instinctive need to plant my seed inside a young, fertile womb and my cock twitched.

Destiny felt my cock about to go. "Yessssss, Daaaadddyyyyy cuuuum inside meeeeee! Destiny wailed as she shuddered, back arching and her hips curving up against me. Her pussy gripped my cock in a sweet, slithery embrace. Destiny's legs crisscrossed my buttocks locking me against her. I couldn't have pulled out if I had wanted. Her muscular legs pulled me tightly and she bucked, spasming against me. Her rocking motions drove my cock as deep as it would go inside her as I spurted far inside my daughter. Waves of pleasure ripped through me as my hips thrashed against my curvy little girl, jetting my seed into her fertile little pussy. Despite knowing in the back of my mind that she was not fertile, being on the pill, just the thought of possibly impregnating her was highly erotic.

My pleasure was amplified as she whimpered, "Daaaaaaddyyyyy" directly into my ear as she orgasmed once more. Her hands briefly dug into my back as her front pancaked against me, breasts flattening against my chest. She gave me a sound kiss against my cheek and then relaxed, falling back against the mattress.

I strove to regain my composure as I sank next to her. She pulled me in for a lingering kiss and then rolled slightly to lay on my sweaty chest. A soft smile played on her lips and her face glowed with happiness, still slightly flush from exertion and orgasmic rush. I brushed her face, tracing my fingers across her cute little freckles. She gave a slight eye roll and a chuckle, knowing exactly what I was doing.

"You have a freckle fetish or something, Dad?" I mean it's okay if you do. At least I know it's one thing you'll always find sexy about me."

"No, I don't have a freckle fetish Destiny Colleen", I said a bit more sternly than I intended. She smiled as if I protested too much. "It's just your freckles I find so enthralling and enticing. Cute and sexy. Why? I don't know. Maybe because it's one thing about you that's remained constant. So I can look at them and see you as my sweet little girl and also the sexy young woman you've come, all at the same time".

She gave me an unfathomable look. "So they're important to you because they're unique to me? And when you see them, you know you're with me and nobody else but me?"