Love and Destiny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, that's it."

Her eyes twinkled and she hugged me tighter. "You know what Daddy, I think I love my freckles now!" She shimmied her hips slightly, feeling my softened cock inside her. When it twitched, she smiled at me. "So, old man, it feels like you got at least one more go in you. How do you want to fuck your daughter, this time?" As she had planned just saying that to me stirred my cock.

With a sexy half-smile, Destiny twirled her pussy against my cock by shifting her hips about. Proving that I didn't yet need Viagra, I rose to the occasion. Although I prefer face-to-face sex positions, I also knew that a woman often found the doggy style more pleasurable.

"How about doggy style? We haven't done that yet."

"Okay," Destiny said with a grin. I could tell it didn't matter what position we used, she just wanted to get back to having sex. I pulled out of her with a sluice of fluids. I shivered a bit with pleased disbelief when I saw the mixture of her juices and my semen ooze out of her pussy.

Eyes twinkling, Destiny grinned as she turned and knelt on the bed. Her eyes tracked me and the fluids dripping from her just fucked puss.

"Good thing I'm on the pill, huh, Dad? Otherwise, I'll bet a load like that would've knocked up your little girl for sure!" She giggled at my slightly shocked reaction especially when a vision of a very pregnant Destiny swam before my mind. The image horrified me a bit although it was also quite arousing. To punish her a bit for teasing me, I lined up with her pink and pulsing pussy and drove straight on in. Her little cunt enveloped my thick, swollen cock without hardly any resistance, but slithered around me in a welcoming, gripping embrace.

"Ummmpfff!" moaned with a slight groan at my sudden intrusion. She craned around to look at me. "Goodness, Daddy I love you too!" she said with a grin. She wiggled her hips, enjoying the sensation of my cock distending her little pussy. My punishing tactic failed. Okay, then. I started fucking her hard, hard enough to make her entire body shake with every thrust. Destiny gripped the headboard and moaned, evidently loving the hard fucking I was giving her. After a few of my power thrusts, she started thrashing her hips back and forth, meeting my hard thrusts with equal force. She also bucked up and down to variate the depth at which I penetrated her sweet snatch.

"Hmmmmm Oohhhh Daadddy..." she cooed in a breathy whisper. "You seem even bigger and deeper like this. I love this." I leaned forward and kissed her on the neck. As I did I became mesmerized by her hard-tipped breasts, swaying and swinging every which way underneath her green negligee as I pounded her. I reached under her and took hold of those dangling mounds, filling my hand with their sexy fullness. Destiny moaned as her swollen, sensitive nipples pressed flat against my palms.

Her eyes burned into mine as she grinned, "You love your little girl's big titties, don't you Daddy? Almost as much as you love my hot little kitty!" She swirled her hips in a big arc to make my cock twirl about in her slick tunnel. She knelt upward and sat on my cock, driving it deeper inside her. Destiny made whimpering giggle as I filled her completely.

She pulled off her negligee and then leaned back against me. My daughter arched her back, butt and legs so that we made as much skin contact with each other as possible. Her cunt throbbed against my cock as she shifted and swayed craving for a deeper intimacy with me. I knew instinctively what she wanted and needed. Folding my arms across her breasts, I pulled her tightly against me so that as her breasts were crushed in my arms' embrace, I also hugged her snugly melding her back to my chest. All the while I continued to fuck her steadily, although not as forcefully as I had before.

Destiny sighed in contentment as I hugged her body to mine and drove in and out of her sweetness. She burbled, "Yessss Daaddyyy.... Ohhh yessss!" as I kissed her neck. Her arms curved behind her and went around my lower back. Her hands gripped onto my butt urging me deep inside her. Once we were in this most intimate of embraces, Destiny moved faster and faster against me. She fucked me until she was almost frenzied against me. The increasing writhing of her pussy, faster panting, and trailing kisses against my face told me she was approaching an orgasm.

"Hold me, Daddy. Hold me tight!" she wailed softly. She was close, very close. "Tell me you love me, Daddy." I understood that she needed an affirmation to send her over the edge.

"I love, Destiny. I love you so much!"

She gave a little whine of pleasure. "Tell me you love MEE, Daddy"

At first, I didn't understand what she wanted, but then it dawned on me. I hugged her tightly and stroked hard into her pussy which clenched against me with great need.

As I kissed her neck, hair, and face I murmured softly. "You make Daddy so happy. Do you feel how good you make Daddy feel, hmmmm, sweetheart? Isn't it wonderful having Daddy love you and hold you so tight? You're Daddy's good little girl! Daddy loves you, baby! Daddy loves you so much. Cum for Daddy, Angel. Give Daddy all your sweet, beautiful love. I love my sweet baby girl, forever and ever!"

Destiny's lips locked onto the corner of my mouth as she loudly moaned against it. I swear my teeth rattled. As her body convulsed against mine, she gripped my ass like it was keeping her from falling into an abyss. Her quaking pussy massaged my cock up and down its length. The pleasure was so intense that I nearly came with her. However, I fought against it, wanting to keep fucking my daughter for as long as I could.

After a moment Destiny's spasm passed. With a happy laugh, she looked at me sideways. "Wow, Daddy that was.... Oh boy... Wow. Just Wow!" Her eyes twinkled. "You've fucked me inarticulate, Daddy!" She craned towards me so I leaned forward until our lips met in a passionate kiss.

After the kiss Destiny looked at me with adoring eyes. "Daddy, my sweet, wonderful Daddy makes his little girl feel so special."

I hugged her tightly and stroked in and out of her slowly. She arched against me again and sighed contentedly and gently moved her hips.

"I guess the taboo nature of our relationship really gets you excited, huh?"

"What? Destiny stopped fucking me and gave me a hard look. "No, I'm not a perv, Dad!" She tilted her head and gave me a wry smile. "Well, I guess I am, technically. Yeah, my arousal gets amped when say Daddy and you call me your little girl but it's not a taboo thing. At least I don't think so. That is, it's not the idea that you're my father that makes it so hot it's that you are my Father." With a smile, she started stroking her pussy on my cock once more. "While there is a tiny bit of "It's so hot because I shouldn't be doing this with my Dad" tint, mostly it's knowing that it's my Dad making love to me. My Dad holding me tight in his arms, filling me so completely, loving me so sweetly, making me lost in ecstasy. It's knowing how completely my Daddy loves me that makes me cream so hard."

Her eyes filled with affection as she kissed me again and hugged my back from behind. "I hope you know I feel the same." I kissed her back.

"I can't believe you didn't cum yet but that's good", she said with a slightly wicked grin. "There's some lube in your nightstand. How you like to be inside my "perfect ass" again.

This floored me I was expecting to have to wait months for that to happen again. My hands were shaking a bit as I got out the bottle of lube. Destiny giggled and took it from my hands. "Jesus, relax Daddy. It's not like you haven't fucked your daughter's ass before!" Smiling wickedly, she slipped off of me and poured lube onto her palms, after warming it with her hands she gently applied it around her anus, inside her anus, and onto my cock. I thought she would assume the doggy position but instead squatted above me, aiming her ass for my cock instead of her pussy.

As my cock slipped inside her ass, Destiny clutched my shoulders with a death grip and buried her face in my neck. "Holy shit, Daddy it's still tight as hell down there!" It's just pressure though, not pain. Wow... You feel humongous now!"

I did feel bigger than usual although I knew this was just because of how tight her ass was in comparison to her vagina. This time however the lube allowed me to slide right up inside her anus without any problems. Destiny had her eyes shut but a small smile on her face demonstrated that she was enjoying the sensation of my cock filling her butt. When her cheeks touched my balls she opened her eyes and gave me a sunny smile.

"This feels so much better than last time and that wasn't so bad. It's so tight though I can feel you throbbing and that's sending tingles all through me." Destiny leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, crushing her large breasts against my chest. I relished the feel of her warm pillows against my bare skin. She took hold of the back of my head and gazed deeply into my eyes as started to slowly rise up and down on my cock. Although her eyes remained fastened to mine her face slowly moved towards. When our lips were nearly touching she, said "I love you, Daddy" Her lips meshed to mine and she gave me a slow, lingering kiss. Soon we were lost in the mutual sensations of kissing, of embracing one another while her ass slowly pumped up and down on my rigid manhood.

Destiny whimpered softly as she kissed me. It was almost as though I could feel the tremors of her whimpers travel through my lips and straight on through my cock and balls. She increased her speed and eventually was rocking up and down on me rapidly. Her warm, tight anal canal contracted snugly around my cock with every up and down stroke. She rose nearly off of me and then plunged down. Destiny continued to kiss me and steadily moaned into my mouth as she passionately fucked her ass down around my cock. Her arms clung to my torso as tightly as her ass swathed my dick.

It did not take long before the intensity and frequency of her moans increased until it seemed like a continuous wail. Her ass convulsed and she shook, trembling in my arms. She bit down on my lip drawing blood. I could no longer hold back and my prick shot a big load inside Destiny's ass. She wiggled as I came, giggling happily.

My daughter held onto me, softly kissing me as she came down from her orgasm. Even after I was limp she tightly clutched me. When she lifted her head to look at me she was beaming at me. Her flushed freckled face was so adorable, especially with a few lank strands of her vibrant red hair clinging to her sweaty brow and cheeks.

"Goodness Daddy, that was like both my holes were getting filled at once. Electric pulses kept flooding me as everything sparkled. And then wham ecstasy exploded all through me." She gave me a fierce kiss. "I'm gonna make you so happy, Daddy! Soon Fiona won't be anything more than a bad memory. I'll be a much better girlfriend than she ever was." With a loving smile, she rolled off the bed. Although I hadn't fully embraced the idea of my daughter becoming my girlfriend, I was willing to go along with it, if it made her happy.