Love and Destiny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny thrice took me as deep as she could into her throat until she started gagging. At the end of the third time, I felt as though I were about to blast a huge load of cum down my little girl's throat. Either my face gave indication of my pending explosion or she felt the throb of my cock against her tongue, she abruptly slid her mouth off of my cock. She pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees and straddled me once again. As her soaked muff and labia stropped against my saliva slick cock, she shrugged out of her robe. Wrapping her arms around my neck, Destiny kissed me passionately, molding her chest against mine. She moved back from our kiss and gave me a soulful, adoring look as she slipped my cock inside her hot little pussy.

"I love you, Daddy and that's not a joke." She wriggled her pussy around my clamoring to burst cock. I'd been so aroused from her blowjob that I was still on the verge of ejaculation. She whispered seductively, "Don't you love your daughter's love, Daddy?" as she slowly yet forcefully humped against me, her slick gripping folds taking me to the far edge of ecstasy. Since she had yet to cum I strove to hold back. Destiny giggled noticing my struggle but kept churning on my cock, slowly but forcefully. "Doesn't my pussy feel sooooo gooood on your cock, Daddy? I know you're about to cum. I want you to cum hard. Give me your love, Daddy. All your love. Give your baby girl's horny, fertile little pussy all your hot juicy seed! Fill my pussy, Daddy!"

I couldn't hold back any longer. As my expression changed, Destiny sealed her lips to mine and gave me a tongue wrestling soul kiss as I spurted ropes of semen against her writhing vaginal walls. She twirled and wriggled her pussy all along my cock, milking every drop of cum out of me. I came hard and my orgasm lasted for what seemed like several minutes, although I know it was only seconds. As I panted and my heart raced from the exertion Destiny gave out a pleased moan against my mouth. Happiness radiated from her flushed face as she pulled back from our kiss to smile at me.

With her arms still around my neck, she hugged me tightly. "Carry me to our room, Dad." Her eyes twinkled, "Without breaking our Daddy-Daughter love connection."

So my daughter wanted me to carry her upstairs while my cock was still inside her. This girl, always challenging me. I gave her a small smile. "Okay, sweetie but give me a few minutes."

Destiny quirked her full lips in a smirk, "Okay, old man." Her warm hazel eyes flowed across me and I could almost feel the combination of adoring love and hot lust that they beheld as if it were sunlight on my naked skin. While I rested, to both inspire me and keep her own arousal Destiny kissed me and unbuttoned my shirt. As she kissed me she slipped my shirt off and then began to trail kisses across my face, neck, and upper chest. With a giggle, she took a small chunk of my chest hair between her teeth and yanked. She then kissed the hurt spot. Destiny ticked my nipples with her tongue and then kissed back up to my mouth.

As she kissed me I slipped off my loafers and a few minutes later I stood up. Destiny cooed as this action drove my wakening cock deep inside her. Her legs wrapped around my waist, locking her pussy onto my cock. Stepping out of my pants and boxers was a bit tricky with the extra weight of my daughter clinging to me. I almost fell twice. Each time Destiny giggled and also made pleased sounds as my now hard cock shifted about in her pussy, hitting her in different spots.

I walked slowly to the stairs, Destiny clung to me tightly and let out slight moans, she kissed my neck and ear. "I love this, Daddy! I just thought it would be super romantic, I didn't realize it would also feel so good too." The motion of walking while having my cock inside my daughter's hot tight cunt was like a slow motion fuck. Adding to the eroticism was the sensation of our fluids trickling down through her thighs, over my balls and down my legs. The slow fucking sensation became even more intense when we started up the steps.

Destiny moaned even louder because at each step my cock slid hard and deep inside her. She hugged me tightly, flattening her warm orbs against my chest, the flesh to flesh contact was thrilling. She kissed me continuously. Every jolting step added to our slow romantic coupling.

Destiny didn't even wait for us to reach our bed before she began fucking me in earnest. As soon as we had cleared the steps she hugged me as tight as she could while thrashing her hips to and fro in a frenzy. Her sweet, little pussy stroked my cock with such sweet music that it strummed and hummed. At that moment my little girl was a vaginal virtuoso.

As her cunt embraced my cock gripping it firmly as it slid and stroked with abandon, Destiny moaned into my ear, "I love you, Daddy. Oohh Daddy, I love you so. Daddy, yesss yess! You feel so good inside me. I love your cock so much, Daddy." When her nails dug into my shoulders and I felt her tunnel flutter I knew she was on the verge. I looked her straight into the eye and said, "I love you, baby girl." My mouth dipped for hers but at the last second Instead of kissing her on the mouth, I kissed her on the forehead. I expected her to giggle at my little trick but instead when my lips touched her forehead her hips thrust down on my hard and my cock drove deep into her pussy. As my cock hit her cervix she spasmed in my arms and shrieked, "OOOOH SHIIIIIIT, DAAAADDDYYYY!"

Her pussy walls throbbed and quaked and she clung to me quivering as a if freight train rumbled through her. I was only a few feet from our room so I hurried inside and fell onto the bed with Destiny underneath me. While in the throes of her orgasm, the weight of me falling upon her drove my thick cock deep inside her again. Destiny bucked underneath me and bit my shoulder with a stifled scream as another big orgasm followed on the heels of the last.

Her tremoring channel made me wild with desire. I grabbed hold of my daughter's flopping titties and squeezed those beautiful mounds. She moaned again as her titty flesh squished between my fingers. I pressed my thumbs on her breast buttons and drove my cock deep into her pussy with fast, hard strokes that made her entire body shake.

"Oh God yesss, Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck meeee! Just like that!" Destiny panted and brushed aside a swath of curly red hair that covered her eyes. Once the sweaty hair had been smooth back into place her eyes blazed into mine and she craned up to kiss me. Her legs fell from around my back and she limberly inched us up further on the bed with her back. She then placed her feet flat on the bed and lifted her lower torso slightly so that her hips were angled upward. I was able to penetrate her deeper and Destiny was also able to slam her hips towards me, meeting my thrusts with her own. In a few moments, her eyes rolled slightly and her hips thrashed even harder. Just knowing I made her cum yet again drove me over the edge. A sense of vertigo crashed over me as my cock quivered and spurted. Destiny's folded legs squeezed my hips in a crushing grip. Her hips bucked as my cum poured inside her.

During our panting, laughing, and caressing post-climatic session, she rubbed her belly and smiled up at me. "I love feeling your cock tickling my tummy from the inside, Daddy. I wonder how it will feel once my belly's all swollen with a baby?"

Okay, so this joke was still going to go on. I just shrugged and said, "I guess we'll find out. She frowned a bit at my seeming disinterest and faced away to lay her head on my chest. I grinned to myself about not letting her prank me. As we cuddled in the afterglow we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke feeling two distinct sensations, my eyelashes being tickled and my hard cock being slowly clasped and caressed. My daughter's bright eyes filled the entirety of my vision as her lashes brushed against mine in butterfly kisses. I was reminded of a line from that song she liked as a little girl, "she was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl."

Once she saw that I was awake she lifted her head. She chuckled softly when my eyes automatically flickered to the sight of her large breasts squashed against my chest. "I guess once they get bigger you won't be able to look away!" She grinned and swiveled her hips. "But as long as they help get my Daddy so big and hard, you can look and play with them all you want." Destiny closed her eyes and stretched her neck, shoulders, and back, shivering slightly. Opening her eyes she gave me an angelic smile.

"Much as I enjoy the hot, intense sex from fucking you Daddy, what I like best is just making love to you. Feeling you hold me while filling me, being united with you. Being one with you, joined in love. I'm just so happy, Daddy! Fiona's Valentine's Day prank gave me everything I ever wanted!" As she teared up her mouth sought mine. We slowly and quietly made love, basking in the wonderful pleasure of our physical and emotional bond. Destiny made a contented sigh when my release painted the walls of her vagina.

After a few moments of laying there, she reached over and grabbed some tissues from the box on the nightstand. She lifted her hips and my limp cock slid out of her with a small squelch. When Destiny saw I was watching this, she held the tissues a little bit away from her sex-puffed twat. The contrast of the white fluid against her pink lips and bright red pubic hair was stark and sexy. Like always it was shocking, scary, and very erotic to see my semen flow from my daughter's fluttery opening. There was quite a bit of it today and the tissue quickly became sodden. Destiny made a mock sour face. "I'm gonna be leaking your sperms for hours, Daddy." Then she giggled, "You know I love it, cuz every time I feel a trickle I think about how wonderful it feels when you're inside me, loving me."

When the steady flow ceased and became slow drips, Destiny squeezed her lips slightly and milked more fluid out of her pussy. A few driplets ran across her fingers. My baby girl gave me a wicked smile, brought her hand up to her mouth, and licked some droplets of fluid off of her knuckles. She then rolled off of the bed to dispose of her wet tissue. "That's why we can't use condoms for birth control Daddy, that would have just flooded out of one!" She then gave me a pointed look. "Not that we have to worry about that for a few months anyway."

This girl was really trying to push my buttons with this pregnancy prank. I pretended I didn't hear her because I was nodding off again. I was laughing inside when she gave me a dirty look and then flounced off to the bathroom to clean up.

However, I was not laughing too much the next morning. Destiny needed to do some research at the library and left early. As I drank my coffee and grabbed my blood pressure medicine bottle I noticed that there were two bottles there. I picked up the unfamiliar one and looked at the bottle closely. They were pre-natal vitamins. I had hoped at first that her pregnancy talk was Destiny just refusing to give up on an April Fool's prank. However, the realization that she had taken these vitamins hit me like a thunderclap. Destiny hadn't been joking about being pregnant. All the evidence that I'd seen but ignored flooded my mind. I'd chalked up her occasional upset stomach and cramping to stress. I'd blamed her more frequent mood swings on her still being a teenager. Before she had used salt sparingly now she loved salty foods like corned beef and pickles. Her appetite had grown quite a bit, which I had credited to frequent sex and youthful metabolism.

Feeling physically numb yet writhing terror and anger inside I reached for my phone but stopped myself. No, this was not a conversation I should have over the phone or through text. I'd have to wait until that evening.

The day passed in a blur. Although I was angry and frightened my mind kept picturing Destiny in various stages of pregnancy. It brought back memories of Desiree being pregnant and the joy and happiness of that time. The end result of Desiree's pregnancy was the present source of my anxiety. And the greatest source of my happiness.

Destiny was later than usual coming home. I sat in the living room and brooded, breaking open my scotch. I had two glasses before I heard her.

"Get in here, young lady!" I shouted like I had when she came home past curfew. I cursed myself for letting my anger take over so quickly. Tamping down my ire a bit I still couldn't stop myself from yelling, "So you're pregnant! It wasn't a joke?"

Destiny was taken back a bit by my anger but I could tell she had prepared herself for it. She placed her hands on her hips and glared back at me. "So you finally realized I wasn't messing with you, huh? I tried to tell you but you wouldn't believe me. I just found out for sure on Friday but I was gonna wait to tell you until tomorrow. I didn't want to tell you this weekend because I knew you would think I was pranking you. And I was right! However, I couldn't resist rubbing it into Fiona and I didn't think you'd pick up on my little signal to her."

"How... How did this happen Destiny? You told me you were protected!" My apprehension at discovering I'd made my daughter pregnant made me roar at her. Destiny cringed slightly at my tone but she smiled softly and sat next to me, hugging my shoulder and rubbing my chest slightly as if trying to calm me.

With a small laugh, she said "How did it happen? Daaaadddyyyy, Do I need to explain the Birds and Bees to you!" When her little joke fell flat, she sighed and laid her head on my shoulder, and gazed at me with puppy dog eyes. "Okay, well. Thanks to my Irish heritage, Murphy's law was in full effect I guess. I ovulated a couple of days early that cycle." Chagrin flashed across her face. "And apparently, I had the whole rhythm method wrong. I thought the week after you ovulated was the dangerous one, not the week before. Did you know that sperms can stay alive for up to seven days in the vaginal canal? I didn't. One of the three times we had unprotected sex before the birth control pills started to work must have released a determined little swimmer who found my egg just before he was supposed to die.

"Since all the conditions had to just be perfect for the fertilization to occur, I feel like it was supposed to happen. I like to think it happened that evening when we made love in my bed. Anyway...your baby girl is gonna have your baby, Daddy. Just think, I'll be just about the same age as when Momma had me and at the same time of the year."

Destiny was joyful at this turn of events, although rightfully apprehensive. I knew that because of her religious convictions Destiny would have this child no matter my objections to the matter. So I could either accept it or reject it but to do the latter would mean forever ruining any relationship between her and me, not merely as her lover but as her father.

Still, I felt I had an obligation to dissuade her. Not only did I feel that she was too young and yes, I knew it was hypocritical since she was the same age as Desiree and I had been when we had Destiny. But there were other problems such as genetic flaws.

"Okay... Well." I knew what I wanted to say but could my brain wasn't cooperating. I took a breath and a drink of scotch and focused. "Sweetheart, are you sure this is what you want? You haven't finished college yet and there are other... factors to consider."

"Yes, Daddy I'm sure. I'm not naive. I know all about the risk factors for birth defects from having a baby with you. However, most babies of incestuous unions are just fine, especially when there isn't a history of such unions in the family. I wasn't planning on having a baby so soon but I did want one... from you, eventually. A baby made of pure love."

I knew I could rage and storm and the result would be the same. She was gonna have this baby. So I bowed to the inevitable and accepted the consequences. After a twenty year hiatus, I was going to be a father again. Fiona's Valentine's Day prank and my daughter's impulsive response to it had life changing results. Despite all emotions swirling inside me clamoring to explode, I calmly said "Okay... We'll make it work."

Destiny squealed as she hugged me. Her face was radiant with happiness. She gave me a kiss and as the kiss lingered I saw the shift from happy to horny in her eyes. The kiss became heated and as she pulled back from me she gave me a wicked grin as she started kissing down my chest. As she moved down my chest she started to pull my pants down. It seemed that my daughter was one of those women who became even more sexual during pregnancy and she was already quite exuberant in that regard, although she claimed it was because she had years of pent-up desire for me that she needed to release or she'd just explode!

Once I accepted the reality of the situation, I began to look forward to being a father once again. Like every expectant father, I watched the swelling abdomen of my partner with a mixture of pride and trepidation. Perhaps a little more of the latter because of the familial relationship between Destiny and me.

Our planned romantic week at the seaside inn resort which Destiny had called our secret honeymoon had already been scheduled to take place in August and was non-refundable. So when the time arrived it became a babymoon instead. After we arrived at the inn Destiny wanted to take a nap but insisted I go swimming.

When I returned to our room I opened the door to smell sweet perfume and the warm aroma of scented candles. Destiny sat on the bed reading her kindle. She was dressed in a nearly transparent white babydoll with garters and white stockings. Upon her head, contrasting vividly with her bright red hair was a white bridal veil. Her breasts bulged out of the babydoll which fastened in the front a pink silken tie. Her 38ds had swollen to 40dds, additionally, her nipples had also lengthened a bit and were darker pink than before. They were already stiff and pushing against the silky material. There was a slight wet spot on the baby doll next to her right nipple. She had chosen not to wear panties so the white garters accentuated both her coppery muff and the swell of her baby bump. At six months Destiny had a very noticeable baby belly.

I don't have a pregnancy fetish so seeing random pregnant women does not arouse me, however, I never failed to get aroused when I saw Desiree naked when she was pregnant. There's just something so erotic about knowing that a woman is carrying your child that makes you want to pump her full of more. This is how it was with my late wife and this is the way it was with my pregnant daughter. Within a moment of walking in the door, my trunks were painfully taut.

"You like my outfit, Daddy? I figured that we could make it a honeymoon as well as a babymoon."

I dropped my towel on the floor and then dropped my trunks on top of that. A moment later I was on the bed, holding Destiny in my arms, pulling her towards me and giving her a big kiss. She gladly reciprocated sighing in desire and a bit of relief as her heavy breasts rested upon my naked chest. She hissed in pleasure as squiggled her breasts against me. Her hard nipples were hot and a little moist as they brushed my chest through the opening of her baby doll.

"Oh, Daddy I love how my nipples are so sensitive now! Your chest hair is tickling them in the most sexy way!" She leaned further against me as she kissed me harder as her arousal deepened. The top of her baby bulge pressed against my abdomen as my cock tip rubbed against the bottom portion of the warm, taut hard mound. As always an odd erotic thrill shot through me when my cock touched her baby bump. It wasn't so much that I found the bump sexy in itself but the fact it hit that cock had caused it. Because of her stature and a fair amount of amniotic fluid she had a bump that was on the large side for six months. She had gotten big enough so that the normal missionary position was very uncomfortable for both of us.