Love and Destiny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny awkwardly moved sideways trying to roll and kneel at the same time but off balance because of the baby. The white veil of her bridal veil fell and covered her face. I held her shoulders to steady her for which I received a grateful smile from behind her veil. Legs folded backward she sat on my legs just above the legs for a moment and scooted her well-cushioned butt up towards my crotch. The warm, soft rondure sliding across my legs felt like a sexy massage and the sight of puffy, almost purple colored lips inching closer towards my rigid cock was mesmerizing. My thick pole pulsed with the need to be surrounded by my daughter's sweet, moist warmth, to be held and loved with that intimate hug that made our bond so special.

Destiny pushed aside her veil and gave me a sweet, small smile. My little girl rose up when the hot, dewy touch of her pregnancy swollen labia reached my balls. She gave me a little sigh as she slid her moist lips against my shaft, coating it with her juices. Her damp, pulsing lips tickled me all the way to the tip of my cock and then my cock head slipped inside a hot, succulent snatch that clung to me, drawing me deeper into paradise.

As my thickness filled her Destiny closed her eyes to experience the sensation while cooing, "Ooooh Daaaddyy!" This soft, little moan always sent a perverse thrill through me, making both my heart and cock throb as this beautiful woman who was both my daughter and my lover took such pleasure in our joining. She opened her eyes and all her humor, love, warmth and desire hit me with such an intensity that my eyes blinked and watered as if hit by sudden, intense sunlight.

In addition to bigger breasts, another gift of pregnancy was that it made Destiny's already snug little box, even tighter and juicier. My cock felt like it was ensconced in pure bliss. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't help but moan. "Oh, baby girl, your little pussy feels so good to Daddy!"

Destiny giggled and smiled lovingly as she stopped her slow slide down my cock. Holding herself in place she wiggled her hips and unfastened the tie of her babydoll, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were larger and darker than before her pregnancy and they pointed directly at my chest, the tips glistening with a slight patina of moisture. With her smiling eyes fastened to mine, my daughter leaned forward and kissed me, her soft lips sucking mine into hers. Her hard nipples brushed and then flattened against my chest, feeling like little kisses themself as tiny bits of hot moisture accompanied the touch of her nipples. Her hard ball of belly rolled against my groin and stomach as Destiny leaned forward. The weight of that little mound seemed heavier than it actually was because of the precious bundle that it contained.

It never fails to blow my mind when I'm making love to my baby girl and also feeling the result of that love, the bump of the baby that we made. Destiny squiggled a bit and sighed as I completely filled her. She rested a moment, kissing me while rubbing her baby belly against little pot belly. Destiny kissed me even harder as she pumped her hips and started fucking me.

Because of her gravid condition finding a comfortable condition and keeping it was more important than being adventurous. My daughter really loved riding me while resting her milk heavy chest and preggo belly upon me. She said this was so she could give me deep, loving kisses on my lips, face, and neck. She also said looking deep into my eyes and connecting emotionally while also being physically connected not only amped her sexual pleasure onto great heights but also made her heart soar with elation.

And she was having a lot of such elation lately. Like many pregnant women, Destiny's amorous desire was high just after she became pregnant, but became less so as the first trimester progressed and hormones, nausea, and discomfort took hold. From the latter part of April to late June our lovemaking had been spotty. However as she moved into her second trimester and felt better, her libido went into over drive.

Destiny thrashed her hips and rocked her belly on me. Her velvety vise was stroking me to high vistas of pleasure. Destiny threw herself down on and against my shaft. "Oh fuck me! Fuck me Daddy with your huuuuuuuge cocckkkk! Daaddddy, oh Daddy! I love this! I love feeling you inside me and feeling our baby! It just makes meeee.... ooooooooh!!!"

Destiny's pregnancy pussy was very tight, very sensitive, and prone to multiorgasmic delights. She held me tightly, clasping her body tightly against me. Her big breasts rolled and squished against my chest, feeling so wonderful and sexy while her round belly hardened as it pressed against mine. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm Daaaaadddyyyyy!" softly murmured into my ear as my daughter softly quaked in my arms. Her pussy fluttered against my cock, grasping it hard and then quivering with feathery strokes.

I grasped her hips firmly and then drove up inside her quaking cunt with hard, deep strokes. My little girl gasped in ecstasy and wrapped her arms around my neck and reflexively pulled me hard against her. My face was delightfully pressed against her soft, swinging melons and sank into the warm, sexy softness. Destiny purred in delight as I kissed across the curvature of her tit and then squealed as my tongue tickled and teased her sensitive nipple.

All the while she kept bouncing on my cock, her sweet, tight little pussy plunging deep onto my rock hardness. My daughter kissed my neck, cheek, and ear as she rolled my face against her breasts. "My sweet Daddy, I love you soooo much. I love loving you Daddy! I love fucking you! Your big cock just drives me crazy! I want it all Daddy. All!! Oh, Daddy, you make me cuuum soo hard!" As she rocketed into another orgasm. Although I knew that it was more from her pregnancy than my skills as a lover, the compliment did send a thrill through me. As I looked up from her bobbing breasts, her bridal veil tickled my cheek. I pushed it aside enough to gaze at her, my daughter, my secret bride. Her hazel green eyes glimmered with tears of happiness and ecstasy and glowed with absolute love. I brushed a single tear from her freckled cheek. Her eyes fluttered as an intense rippling gripped my cock. The sensation of her orgasming yet again on my cock sent me over the edge.

Destiny saw in my eyes that I was about to erupt and grabbed my hands. She pressed them against her baby bump, holding her palms over my hands. The touch of my daughter as well as the movement of the child we created with our love sent vibrations, psychic and physical that transformed my climax into a deeply profound emotional one as well as one of rapturous delight! My daughter giggled with satisfaction as my seed filled her throbbing, fervid channel. She then kissed me still holding my hands onto her baby bump until my spasm had passed.

With a contented sigh, Destiny coaxed me to lay side by side with her. She gazed at me fondly and then lifted her hips slightly to get more comfortable. Even this took a bit of an effort with her center of weight a bit off because of her condition. She smiled and looked downward. I followed her line of sight. A slight trickle of our juices ran out of her and down her thigh. Her eyes drifted from that to her baby bump and back to my face.

My daughter rubbed my hand against her mound with a happy, contented smile, her eyes shimmering with elation and love. "My wonderful, handsome double daddy.' Destiny jokingly called me double daddy because I was her father and the father of her child. "I'm so happy of the life you've given me and the life we will share together." A great yawn cracked her jaw and she closed her eyes to take a nap.

There was a lot of meaning packed into that simple statement. She not only meant the life I'd given her, raising her as a father but also the life I'd quickened in her womb. The same for the life we would share not only as my daughter and partner but also the life of the child we would raise together.

On Valentine's Day, my long time girlfriend had promised a really special surprise. She convinced me to be blindfolded and tied to a bed in a prank that hadn't gone the way she planned. But Destiny had intervened. My daughter played her own prank on that day. Now six months later, this 40 year old was bound to his very pregnant 19 year old daughter in a relationship that was even stronger and deeper than the one my ex-girlfriend had tried to destroy. My little girl was my Destiny forever.