Love & Everything Else Pt. 01

Story Info
*previously "love & sex"* a love story of June and Marcus.
4.1k words
4.59
3.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 21+ and consenting, this is my own original work that I am republishing from my recently deleted account.

*****

I drunkenly stumble through the front door of someone's apartment, not paying much attention to my surroundings as my Starter hookup starts roughly playing with my nipples through my blouse, pulling the fabric off my shoulders and down to my waist, leaving it tucked into my skirt. I was starting to relax and enjoy myself, it had been a while since I had fucked someone despite the busy city around me. Jamie had seemed nice enough online, striking up regular conversation and offering to take me out to dinner. As the night had gone on, and we had finished off our meal with a trip to a local bar for a fair few drinks, I had started to notice the occasional red flag popping out.

"God, I can't believe someone as hot as you agreed to come on a date with me! I suppose that's why you're on your sixth drink already." I ignored his comments and deflected it to talk about how great the bar was or back to the story about the last girl he had dated until finally it was late enough for my excuse of work early.

Jamie pulls me out of my daydream by pushing me against the wall as he starts to grind his growing bulge against me. Normally this wouldn't have bothered me, but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it tonight.

"Oh god, have my standards really gotten this low" I think to myself, catching sight of my man-of-tonight in the hallway mirror. His long hair, blue jeans and Marvin the Martian shirt not exactly falling into my "type", although judging by the expensive taste he seemed to have in his apartment and the restaurant he chose for dinner he wasn't exactly out of range. I try to push the thought from my mind and try to enjoy the sex again.

"At least I look great." I think with a smile, looking at my toned stomach and perky tits, standing up proudly. I shake the thought from my head as his hand slides under my ass, picking me up and carrying me over to the breakfast bar. I start to scold myself for judging too quickly, until he whispers in my ear,

"You don't mind if we make this quick right? I'm kind of keen to hit the hay." I sigh, knowing I can't really complain, we had a pretty good night until the end and I wasn't really into this anyway.

"Sure, I might not stay in that case." He shrugs, pulling his cock from his pants and unceremoniously starting to fuck me. I lose interest at his seeming lack of caring but politely allow him to finish himself off, feeling him go soft and the gross feeling of a full condom being pulled out. This was why I had gone off dating, I realise. There was a certain ick feeling that came with tonight and now that I had kind of satiated the need I had for human contact before agreeing to the date, I felt a little dirty and my head spun from the alcohol. Jamie's stumbling around in the kitchen, swearing loudly with his limp dick still hanging out as he fixed himself another drink was just another one of those things I didn't have to experience just because I was horny and bored of being on my own. Fuck, I needed to get out of here.

"Thanks babe, the bathroom is just over there and can you please lock the door on your way out. Had a great night, should do it again sometime." I roll my eyes as he walks away, seeing him put his drink on the nightstand then flop down on the bed, snoring within seconds. I decide to take my time and have a shower, scouring myself clean then attending to myself. Propping myself up against the wall as I play with my pussy and relax. In the end I just stand and let the hot water run over my body, enjoying the drunk and warm feeling as the bathroom fills with steam. I look blankly at the wall in front of me, thinking long and hard about deleting Starter and giving up on finding any good hookups in New York. I hop out, drying myself on what I hope is a clean towel, then crawl into the spare bed, deciding it safer since I'm too drunk to safely wander home and wouldn't have the slightest clue where I am in the first place. That can be an issue for morning June. Hoping to sleep off the disappointing Starter hookup and start fresh tomorrow, knowing full well that I was probably never going to learn from this given my track record of dating in New York. I lie awake for a few more minutes just staring at the ceiling, thinking about literally anything to take my mind off of how dreadfully tonight had played out.

* * * * *

I awoke from a dreamless sleep to the blaring sound of my alarm. Quickly shutting it off I groaned seeing that it was still dark outside and the sudden loud noise had reminded me of my hangover with the onset of a pretty terrible headache, but I would rather lose a few hours of sleep and deal with the headache later than still be here when Jamie woke up. I quickly get out of bed and slip back into my pencil skirt and blouse, hoping that nobody at work will notice that I wore this yesterday. Thankfully, I manage to slip out of the apartment without detection, yawning as I wait for the elevator to reach my floor from the penthouse.

"Ha, what that must be like." I say quietly to myself, rubbing my forehead in an attempt to suppress my pounding headache. The doors slide open and my stomach drops as I make eye contact with another person inside. My cheeks flush red as I walk in and try to straighten myself out, feeling like a stray cat next to his pristine suit and crisp cologne.

"Big night?" He chuckles behind me.

"Something like that." I blush, bending over to try and slip my heels back onto my feet, nearly falling over as the lift suddenly grinds to a halt with a squeaky groan. Mr Suit sighs and looks at his watch,

"I told Harry this thing was on its way out four years ago, of course it's the day where I decide to go in early rather than stay late that it finally gives up the ghost." He pulls out his phone, calling someone and explaining the situation, handing me his overcoat as he sees me starting to shiver. I smile at him thankfully, hoping that he can get this sorted sooner rather than later. While he talks quietly on the phone I dig through my purse for some pain relief and my water bottle, accepting that if anything was going to make this worse it would be me in a bad mood trying to deal with a headache. And by the sound of it, it looks like we are going to be here for a while.

"Well, Harry is out of town for two more days but he said he's got a repairman coming to check it out. They might need to call in a specialist, though, I suggest you make yourself comfortable." Mr Suit sits down on the floor, leaning against the mirrored wall and crossing his legs. "Well, are you going to sit down?" I snap out of my daydream and sit down across from him, being careful not to flash him as I quickly realise I never found my panties in my rush to leave.

"I don't mean to be nosey, but seeing as we will likely be here for another four or so hours...why don't you tell me how bad Jamie is in bed?" He laughs, arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh, that's what his name is. I forgot." I giggle, "Do you want the honest answer or the polite answer? I left before he even woke up." Mr Suit grins widely,

"Well now I know that your polite answer is bullshit, tell me truthfully...how bad was he?" he uncrosses and re-crosses his legs, now closer to me than before but still not touching. I Gulp.

"Terrible. The whole thing lasted about five minutes before he came, made himself a drink he was too drunk to drink, showed me where the bathroom was, and then passed out. I only stayed because I wasn't entirely sure where I was. I'm not sure I do right now actually." I nervously explain, I can tell he's fighting a grin as he listens intently.

"I always figured as much, he hardly leaves his house and when he does, he never brings back the same girl twice. Now I know that isn't exactly a choice for him... He's some kind of big shot software designer though, and makes a lot of money. You have good taste." He motions like he's tipping his hat to me. An hour passes as we casually chat, hearing people on either of the floors we are stuck between calling out to make sure we are okay.

"Are you hungry?" Mr Suit asks, leaning forward as he passes me half of his sandwich. My stomach rumbles in response, taking the food with a polite thank you as we hungrily eat our breakfast together.

"I should probably call into work and tell them what is happening, I'm not due there for another hour but at this rate I don't have high hopes we will be out by then." I pull my phone out, calling my boss who is more than happy to arrange for the casual receptionist to come in and cover for me. I sigh, putting my phone back in my purse and leaning my head back against the wall.

"Bored?" I nod in response. I close my eyes, not sleeping but enjoying the break from the fluorescent lights of the elevator. I hear something shuffle but take no notice until I suddenly feel something at my side. I open one eye and see Mr Suit now sitting beside me, drawing a tic-tac-toe board on a sheet of paper and handing me a pen. We laugh and joke, playing the game as more time passes, eventually surpassing lunchtime with no confirmation on when we are going to get out.

"If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?'

"What a cruel question to ask given our current situation." Mr Suit laughs back.

"Just answer the question, man." I smile widely, my hair no longer in a half-attempted bun but cascading around my shoulders. My heels and purse are in a pile with Mr Suit's coat, blazer and briefcase.

"An albatross. They have the biggest wingspans in the world. You?" eventually we work through various types of animals, classic cars, which celebrity we would swap lives with, and even down to which chocolate bar we relate to on an emotional level,

"Okay then, here is a hard one for you. Which sex position best describes your sex life?" Mr Suit's face is straight with a cheeky smirk blossoming.

"You are starting to sound like you are hinting at something." I think for a little, "Probably a blowjob at this point, fully satisfying my partners and being left with the cleanup and to finish myself off."

"That's just tragic."

"Well you asked."

"I was hoping for more of a 'missionary because I'm a basic bitch' or something along those lines so I could laugh at you. Now I just feel sorry for you."

"Sorry about it." I laugh, folding yet another paper crane printed with tic-tac-toe and adding it to the growing pile.

The elevator goes silent, passing back and forth a flask of semi-warm coffee to keep us going. Eventually it gets to four in the afternoon, I wake up from a quick nap in the corner to see Mr Suit watching me.

"Because that isn't creepy." I sleepily chuckle, closing my eyes again and sighing.

"I'm sorry, I'm just thinking."

"That sounds dangerous."

"Oh it is, especially if you knew what I was thinking about."

"Do I want to know?"

"Yes."

"Then won't you tell me already?" I laugh, sitting up to face him, yawning and stretching.

"I was just thinking about earlier when you said you best identified with a blowjob. You know, I could definitely show you how the world of hookups and sex is supposed to be if you wanted?" Mr Suit chooses his words carefully, staying respectfully on the other side of the carriage.

"Oh? And how do you intend to do that?"

"Is that permission or a request for more information?" I think about my response for a second,

"Permission. Show me what you would do." I tease. Mr Suit stays still for a second, eyes scanning my body as he bites his lip.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"You're going to regret saying that." He warns.

"Make me." With those two simple words, Mr Suit jumps to action. He stands up, pulling me to my feet then pressing me against the wall of the elevator. He brushes my hair away from my neck and leans in close to my ear,

"Now, don't wind me up if you aren't going to be able to take it. I'm not going to hold back." He whispers, a tingle rolls down my spine as he starts to kiss my neck softly.

"Do you promise?" I moan softly, resting one hand around his neck and the other on his hip.

"Well that does it." He growls quietly, Mr Suit grabs the top of my thighs, wrapping my legs around his waist as he pushes me hard against the wall. He starts to kiss me deeply, one hand on my ass and the other still under my thigh. My pencil skirt slides up around my waist and I feel his hand against my bare skin, blushing as I remember my lack of underwear,

"Hmm, something tells me you might have been expecting something like this." His hand comes down hard against my ass, the slap filling the air mixed with my moan

"And if I was?"

"Then maybe I will have to do something about it." I start to grind my hips against his as he kisses me deeper, one of his hands leaving my thigh, slipping under my ass to support my weight as his other finger dances over my clit. I whimper, a rush of arousal gathering in my pussy as my arms tighten around his neck.

"You're so wet." Mr Suit sets me down, unbuckling his pants and dropping them just enough to be comfortable with his briefs. I instinctively drop onto my knees but he catches me, pulling me into him and kissing me softly.

"Not this time sweetheart, right now I'm just going to make you feel good." His hand cups my pussy, fingers massaging my clit as his arm snakes around my waist, pulling me into him closer and making my back arch. I moan louder, my breath increasing as his speed increases.

"You will cum when I say you can, okay baby? Until then, just relax and enjoy yourself. You deserve that much." He grips his thick cock, positioning it at my entrance, teasing me as I try to buck my hips and push it inside me. Mr Suit is too strong though, his hand pins my hips back against the wall, the glass cold on my ass making me remember that we are surrounded by mirrors.

"Naughty girl. Stay still for me, okay?" I nod, whining as he slips one, then two fingers inside me.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I ask, my breathing heavy.

"Is that even a question?" Without warning, his cock thrusts deep into my tight hole. Filling me up completely as I shiver around him. "Fuck, you are so tight- you know, this is embarrassing to admit given that I am currently balls-deep in your pussy and have spent most of the day with you now, but I don't think I asked for your name." I laugh, Mr Suit hugging me close and keeping up a slow rhythm to keep the momentum going.

"I'm June, I'm not going to lie...I have been referring to you as "Mr Suit" in my mind all day." I reply, moaning between words. I buck my hips forward, Mr Suit pulling my knee up around his hip to deepen his angle.

"I'm Marcus. I like Mr Suit though, very creative. I might use that next time I see you." He picks his pace back up, rubbing his thumb over my clit making my legs tremble.

"Mr Suit sounds like a shitty superhero name. So you want to see me again?" Marcus stops, looking at me.

"Well, I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't at least take you out to dinner. Unfortunately, because of our predicament, I will have to stay late at the office and catch up on all of my work tonight. But how about I pick you up on Friday at eight - wear something sexy but classy, I'll take you to New York's finest restaurant. Then after that," He leans in close to my ear, sliding his cock out of my pussy until only his head is in, "I am going to bring you back here and fuck you so hard you forget your own name!" He rams his cock in hard, annihilating any kind of self control I had. As he continues to fuck me, the elevator becomes stuffier and more humid. The both of us sweating and panting together as Marcus' girthy member glides in and out at an increasingly rapid pace.

He spins be around, pinning me by the shoulders against the foggy mirror as he reburies his dick and continues to fuck me. I feel him tense up and I grip the railing of the carriage as his hands roughly hold my hips slamming my ass into his pelvis as he moans, I catch a glimpse of him in the mirror, blissed out and smiling with a bead of sweat on his brow. He locks eyes with me and I watch as his jaw drops open and his orgasm throbs as he releases his load deep in me. At exactly that same moment the elevator lurches, joining back up to the floor that I boarded the elevator on, doors sliding open with a chime to reveal Jamie, the repairman and a few other people with shocked and humoured faces.

"Well, It took you long enough." Marcus says to the repairman, buckling up his pants and trying to cover me as I shimmy my skirt back down and attempt to make myself look less like I just had the best sex of my life.

As the repairman finishes inspecting the elevator and determines that it had simply been overrun and needed to be closed, Marcus and I collect our things from the floor and stand chatting and laughing embarrassed with some of the neighbours,

"It's only natural, you two had been in there all day. I'm just glad you were getting along and not trying to rip each other's heads off." an old lady chuckles, her husband nodding as he claps Marcus on the shoulder.

"Yes, how very lucky you two were to be stuck together. Especially so early in the morning." I look over at Jamie's apartment door, his head poking out watching me with his better looking neighbour. I bump Marcus subtly and he looks over, sliding his hand down onto my ass and squeezing tight as he continues the light-hearted banter with our new elderly friends. Jamie's head disappears quickly, his door slam drawing everyone's attention. I blush at Marcus' response,

"Oh he's only sour because he tried to show June here a good time last night and failed miserably. It can't have been easy seeing her being fucked properly." The crowd is silent at first until the old lady snorts, prompting the rest of the crowd to laugh as they disperse, having to take the stairs.

"I'll walk you out and call a car for you, why don't you give me your number and we can keep in contact?" Marcus' arm winds around my waist, my heels clicking as we walk down the tiled hallway from the stairwell. He stops in his tracks, hand in his hair.

"Shit, June. I totally forgot about this, I was so caught up in the moment. Are you on any sort of birth control? I just definitely came inside you and I didn't have a condom on or anything. I'm clean I promise, fuck."

"Don't stress, I'm taken care of." I kiss his cheek and take his hand and put it back around my waist as we exit the building and exchange a quick kiss before I slide into the sleek black car.

As I'm driven away I turn back and see Marcus blow me a dramatic kiss before getting into his own car, speeding off in the opposite direction. I look forward again and think to myself, "wow, what a crazy experience that was." The car pulls up outside my own apartment building, thankfully with a working elevator. I collapse through the door and draw a bath, pouring in some bubble bath and walking around the house to get my robe, a glass of wine and some music.

Slipping into the hot water, I feel my tight muscles finally relax, sinking lower and lower until only the tops of my shoulders are showing over the mountain of bubbles. I lean back and close my eyes, listening to the slow music as I smile and think about the past twenty-four hours. How I experienced both the worst sex of my life, and the best sex of my life so far. I sigh, taking a sip of my wine as I think.

"How about I pick you up on Friday at eight - wear something sexy but classy, I'll take you to New York's finest restaurant. Then after that," He leaned in close to my ear, sliding his cock out of my pussy until only his head remained in, "I am going to bring you back here and fuck you so hard you forget your own name!" He rammed his cock in hard, the sensation from my memory echoing like a ghost along my g-spot and sending a tingle down my spine. I think this one might be something special. My hand wanders like it has a mind of its own down to the smooth skin of my pussy, massaging my clit roughly as I my mind flashes back to moments in the elevator, no doubt I still had a red mark on my ass from where his large, powerful hands spanked me. I wonder if he would do it again, or maybe more. I bite my lip and grin as I picture myself greeting him at the door on Friday night, fully naked, he pushes me into my apartment then up against the closed door, his hand around my throat as he plays with my hard nipples and tells me what a good little slut I am. I moan, the sound echoing louder in my tiled bathroom as I orgasm. I allow myself to close my eyes and soak blissfully in the warm water until I'm almost wrinkly.

12