Love & Everything Else Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hop out of the bath, texting a photo to the number that he gave me before dressing in my robe and blow drying and straightening my hair so it feathers down to my waist in long auburn cascades. My phone dings, my hand reaching out almost instantly as I smile in anticipation of his reply.

"Cheeky, you sure do know how to motivate a man to work." I look at the time, nearly ten.

"Are you still working? I'm already thinking about going to bed, you have me pretty worn out after today. ;)" I send back, walking into the kitchen barefoot to refill my wine glass. I sit in the armchair beside the small window in my living room. I open it and listen to the sounds of the city below me, relaxing into the softness of the chair and the warmth of the alcohol.

"Goodnight beautiful, two more days to go." The text fills me with butterflies, I stare out of my window happily finishing my glass in two gulps and leaving it on the window sill. I strip off my robe and jump on the bed, pulling the sheet over my naked body and smiling widely as I drift off to sleep, happy to be back in my own bed and to have met Marcus today.

12