Love and Fortune Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben loved the look of the place immediately. It was cleanly and minimally designed, with tiled floors, bare brick walls, and industrial-style lights hanging from the ceiling. There was a huge bar area in the center, with wood tables and comfortable booths grouped all around the surrounding space.

The five of them fit comfortably into a rounded corner booth. Ben noticed that Eleni made it a point to sit directly across from him. When she leaned back against the soft fabric of the booth, the motion of her body seemed to guide his gaze right to her cleavage. She didn't mind him looking; she wanted him to look. She was busty and proud of it.

"Now," Eleni began, knowing she had everyone's attention. "I will admit -- there was one more catch in my bringing you here. I don't think you'll mind it, but it is one thing I'd like fulfilled. Consider it... the price of this lunch." She leaned forward. "I'd like you four to tell me all about yourselves. About your relationship. Because I don't think I have ever been more curious about anything."

Ben's intrigue grew. The girls exchanged glances, clearly feeling the same. Here was a chance for all four of them to profess to a new friend exactly how their newfound relationship made them feel -- and, likely enough, sell Eleni on embracing it herself. As Ben began to rack his brain, he thought of it somewhere between 'fun challenge' and 'waxing poetic about your new favorite thing.'

"Well," he began for the group, "the craziest thing about it is that it's so new."

"Yeah," Alicia agreed. "Would you believe me if I told you I only met Ben yesterday? We clicked fast; it's a certain kind of magic, how it happened."

"I fell for him after one date," Aimee gushed. "Even... let's say, did some things most people don't do on first dates."

"Me?" Shaheen offered. "I was his neighbor for a while. We knew each other, just hardly talked. Turns out, what we both really needed was to get a lot closer. Soon as that happened, I was hooked."

"All four of us committed fast to this polyamory thing," Aimee said. "It felt too good to turn down."

"And as we all met each other, we bonded," Shaheen said. "Us girls aren't just a harem for Ben; we're just as excited to be with one another." She put an arm around Aimee and drew her close, making her point clear.

Eleni nodded, her fingers drumming on the tabletop. Her mind was running, processing everything all at once. "When you say new," she asked, "how new are you talking? When was it that all of this happened?"

"Yesterday," all three of Ben's girlfriends chorused, to everyone's amusement.

Eleni knew she should have found the idea of it absurd: that a relationship, let alone one so complex, could emerge so fast. Yesterday! And they'd hardly known one another before! Polyamory on its own was fragile and volatile: an arrangement best handled with care; a game best played between long-time, trusting partners. But Ben, it seemed, had forged his four-way partnership overnight. And neither he nor his girlfriends showed any sign of apprehension or doubt.

A part of her almost wanted to call it a red flag -- but that was quickly stomped out by a larger, mounting warmth that was rising within her. It was a desire that grew with each word these lovely younger people spoke to her, an attraction almost magnetic. To be near them, to get to know more, was what she seemed to crave more than anything in the moment.

"You seem to have not one regret or worry," Eleni said, more curious than concerned. "I want to say that all this optimism and joy seems so very Romeo and Juliet; young, careless puppy-love. Yet the way you hold yourselves around one another? That reminds me of the most steadfast, long-lasting couples I know." She folded her hands. "That, to make an understatement, intrigues me."

"Well," Ben said, glancing briefly at his bracelet. "As Alicia said, there may be a bit of magic to all of this."

Shaheen and Aimee traded knowing glances; Alicia merely smiled. "If I know one thing," Alicia said, "it's that I feel happier now than I've felt in a long time. Happier than I've been in past relationships; happier than ever, really."

Eleni nodded. "I must confess," she began. "For a while now, I've wanted to try this sort of shared love you four have embraced. I've tried my hand at dating. I've had plenty of suitors, a few quick romances... but nothing that stuck. The magic faded; all became routine. And the sameness bored me.

"Perhaps," she continued, "monogamy was never for me. I prefer more spice, more excitement. I like having options on the table at all times -- who would want to eat the same dish every day?" She gestured at the menu in front of her to illustrate her point. "Maybe, then, it's a relationship like yours that I need. One with variety and shared joy. One I could not grow tired of."

There was a pregnant pause in the air as Eleni locked eyes with Ben. He took in what she'd said; understood the offer that she had implied. He smiled, knowing exactly what to say to her next.

"Well, Eleni -- if that's what you're seeking, then you may be glad to hear our arrangement may still have plenty of room for more."

"Is that an invitation for me to join you?" Eleni asked, grinning mischievously as she reached across the table to grasp his hand.

"Of course," Ben answered confidently. "I think we'd all be honored to have you."

It was clear that the others were of the same mind. Excitement permeated all their thoughts at the prospect of becoming involved with this sensual, high-class woman. Ben already would have conceded that his three current girlfriends were out of his league -- but as for Eleni? She may as well have existed in a different world from all four of them: wealthy, mature, sophisticated, and whip-smart, not to mention gorgeous enough to grace a movie screen.

But none of that mattered -- not a single notion of leagues or echelons or any other barrier toward romance -- when Ben's magical super-luck was running the show.

The look in Eleni's eyes confirmed it all. Her acceptance would be like a pact sealed. A new lover, and a host of new possibilities along with her; a new chapter in their fast-changing lives.

"Wonderful," the elegant blonde said with a nod of her head and a squeeze of Ben's hand. "You must realize -- you've given me something incredible."

"A new romance," Aimee prompted.

"A shot at polyamory," Alicia offered.

"A fantasy fulfilled," Shaheen added coyly.

Eleni grinned. "All that and so much more. Share your lives and your love with me. And in return?" She leaned toward Alicia, the closest to her, and whispered something into her ear -- holding a hand over her lips as they moved. Ben couldn't hear or see what she'd promised, but the wowed look on Alicia's face left him with more than a few good guesses.

"Oh, wow," Alicia muttered. "No kidding?"

"I'm not the type to be dishonest to those I hold close," Eleni said with a wink and a smile.

"What did she say?" Aimee asked, but Eleni shushed her playfully, putting a finger in front of her lips.

"You'll find out soon enough," the French blonde assured.

Ben, meanwhile, turned his head just in time to catch a glimpse of Shaheen smiling wickedly in his peripheral vision before her lips met his cheek, and her whisper entered his ear: "Nice going, love. I'd say the magic delivered wonderfully."

They laughed and conversed and flirted happily while they ate their lunch, which Eleni paid for in entirety. The meal was delicious -- leagues better than anything Ben would ever have called a casual lunch before his bracelet had changed his life -- and he and his partners enjoyed every bite.

"I'd love it if we all spent the rest of the day together," Eleni offered as they dined. "We could continue our fun out on the town, or we could go elsewhere -- whatever suits. I can provide transportation anywhere. I've got my ways." Her wink seemed to suggest that these ways, whatever they were, would come as another pleasant surprise.

"Where do you live, Eleni?" Shaheen asked her. "Close by? Or further out? Wait, you're not, like, from the other side of the world and just visiting here, are you?"

Eleni laughed. "No, darling. I live outside the city, about an hour's drive. I have a lovely home in a beautiful, natural area. I think you'd all find it delightful."

"Could we come and see it?" Aimee piped up, liking the sound of the description Eleni had given -- vague and hinting as it had been. "I mean, not to impose if you'd rather not-"

"Of course," Eleni cut in, silencing her worry in an instant. "I'll happily host you four. After all, there's a good bit I'd like to discuss, and this would be a perfect place to do so. You can even all spend the night if you'd like -- I can certainly promise dinner and entertainment."

"I like the sound of that," Ben affirmed, looking from the French beauty to his other women around him. Aimee flashed him a smile of childlike excitement; he squeezed her knee under the table, showing her he was just as giddy about the prospect.

After lunch had been paid for, Eleni pulled out her phone to make a call. "Yes, here," she spoke, sharing the restaurant's street address with whoever was on the other end of the line. "Send the largest accommodations, if you can," she said a moment later, then hung up.

When Ben asked what she'd just arranged for, she went right back to her coy routine of 'you'll-see' and 'patience, patience.' In time, Eleni's phone buzzed and she told them it was time to go. When she led them outside and Ben saw the sleek black limo waiting for them in the street, Ben was glad she hadn't spoiled the surprise. Taking in that sight, knowing it was meant for them, he and his girlfriends all felt like kids on Christmas morning

Ben's mind soared as he stepped aboard and saw the car's opulent interior. A long plush bench ran along one side; an arrangement of drinks and glasses rested in a lighted cabinet on the other. Tinted windows would afford them all the privacy they wanted -- as would a barrier between the coach and the driver.

"This is how you travel?" he asked Eleni, almost in disbelief, as she followed him in.

The elegant blonde tittered. "Not all the time, of course. I'm not extravagant when I don't need to be. But when I'm entertaining company, I spare no expense."

The sparkle in her eyes when she'd spoken about 'entertaining company' was not lost on him. With that, plus the limo's comfort and privacy, he found himself thinking of new naughty possibilities. Could he persuade Eleni to do something kinky mid-route?

The first leg of their trip was laidback. The girls gushed over the comfort and classiness of the limousine; Eleni poured champagne and offered drinks to all. They watched the city pass by outside, amiably chatting and sipping and enjoying their first time traveling in such style.

But by the time they'd exited the city limits and hit a long stretch of highway travel, a certain tension had begun to build. Sitting beside Ben, Eleni put her hand on his thigh, stroking upward in the direction of his crotch. His cock twitched under his jeans.

"So," she said to all present. "It occurs that what we haven't yet discussed is the sexual aspect of this relationship. The kinks, the turn-ons, the bedroom dynamics -- the real fun stuff."

Ben chuckled. "I guess it wouldn't have been too becoming of us to talk about all that back in the restaurant."

"But we've got our privacy now," Alicia pointed out.

"And I love talking about sex," Shaheen said, grinning. "Fire away, Eleni -- what would you like to hear about first?"

In the next minutes, Eleni was treated to a full account of their past sexual exploits, a history brief but undoubtedly colorful. She bit her lip hearing about Ben and Alicia's changing room escapade, oohed and aahed over his night of romantic release with Aimee, and flushed with excitement over this morning's exploratory threesome.

"You're kinky, then," she lauded them after these tales. "And always up for fun, hm?"

"We like group sex, too," Aimee offered with a coy smile.

"And doing it in unconventional places," Alicia said knowingly.

Clear as day, Ben could see what this was all building up to. Eleni only confirmed it when her hand came directly to the growing bulge in his pants. With a stroke and a squeeze, she had him at her mercy in an instant; he turned his head to find her leaning close. "Perhaps," she muttered to him, "we could make the last few miles of this trip more entertaining?"

Ben didn't even have to say a word. He kissed her, feeling her hands cup his head as he did, her fingers splaying through his hair. His hands went to her body, running up from her waist to her chest. Eleni moaned into his mouth as he grasped her generous breasts through her clothing. As he fondled them for the first time, she was glad for all that time she'd spent earlier making sure he was looking at them.

All eyes fell on Ben and Eleni as they started the show. "Alright, then," came Shaheen's salacious comment as she rolled with it. Alicia voiced her agreement with a brief "Hell yes." Aimee just let out a happy sigh, ready to watch how things played out.

Eleni pulled apart from Ben and slid off the seat. His eyes followed her as she knelt on the floor of the moving vehicle, running her hands sensually up his thighs. "Allow me," she spoke gently, then found his belt buckle and undid it with practiced efficiency. In a moment, his pants had been tugged down, his boxers along with them -- and his cock was standing proud. Four pairs of eyes gazed upon it with hunger and awe, but no one's fascination matched Eleni's.

"Oh, yes," she said, her French accent seeming to permeate her words deeper as she spoke lower and huskier. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." Without hesitation, she took him into her mouth.

Ben's head spun. As if the scrumptious lunch and limousine ride weren't enough -- now this sensual beauty was lavishing him with yet another gift, this one best of all. It felt like a dream, but the sensations were all too real. Eleni's head bobbed up and down on his shaft, her motions well-practiced, her skill well displayed. Her lips touched the base of his shaft after each indulgent bob; her eyes stayed ever locked with his.

"Oh, god, Eleni," he gasped. "That's so good."

"Mmhmm," she hummed in reply, not letting up on his cock for a second.

On his left and right, his girlfriends crowded closer, all wanting to be near the action. Shaheen touched his bare thigh; Alicia ran a hand up his chest. Aimee knelt beside Eleni to watch from her perspective.

"This is hot, baby," Ben heard Alicia murmur from his right. He tore his gaze from Eleni to meet hers, nodding his approval. Then Alicia drew closer and kissed him deeply and indulgently, drowning him in double the sensation.

He kissed Shaheen next, needing only to turn his head the other way to do so. "Does that feel good?" the black girl purred against his lips. "Her pretty mouth wrapped around your cock?" All he had the mind to do was let out a low, satisfied groan, which Shaheen took as a yes.

He looked back just in time to watch Eleni take a long, slow drag of his cock. Then the French blonde released him momentarily. Left near the brink, an impatient urge troubled Ben for a second -- but fell away when he watched Eleni curl a hand around Aimee's cheek and draw her in for a sensual kiss. Eleni stroked him gently all the while, supplementing the visual feast with more pleasure for him.

Ben's excitement only grew further when he heard what Eleni whispered to Aimee next: "Share with me?" In no time, two hungry mouths were sliding up and down his shaft, bathing every inch in bliss.

"Holy shit," he groaned, his climax rushing toward him with freight-train intensity. "Too good... gonna cum... oh my fucking god, yes!"

The women before him backed off just in time, repositioning for the big finish. With open mouths and swirling tongues, they collected all they could as his essence spurted forth. A bit ended up dribbling down his shaft and pooling at the base, but this was quickly licked up; Aimee and Eleni's tongues dutifully cleaned him. Not one drop ended up staining the seat fabric or the carpeted floor.

"Wow," Alicia said, breaking the silence long before Ben could find a word. "That's the best road entertainment I've ever seen."

"Eleni's amazing, isn't she?" Shaheen said brightly.

"You're all amazing," Ben replied, gazing down and drinking in the sight of Aimee and Eleni kissing once more -- sharing his load between them as they did.

He enjoyed a blissful afterglow for the rest of the ride. Petting, teasing, and flirting came just as easily after he'd gotten off as before. Soon Eleni announced that they were on their final approach; Ben looked out the window, saw their destination, and gawked.

He realized that when Eleni had told him she lived in 'a lovely home in a beautiful, natural area,' she hadn't simply meant some small, quaint cottage or ranch home. They were pulling up to an elegant manor, surrounded by well-maintained gardens and acres of unspoiled land beyond. There was no neighborhood to speak of; not that he could see. Eleni must have owned swaths of property out here.

"And here we have it," the Frenchwoman proclaimed. "My beautiful homestead."

Like Ben's, Aimee and Shaheen's mouths hung wide open. But Alicia wore a grin that seemed to say she'd expected this. "Boy, was it hard not to spoil this," she said with a giggle. "Tough not to get excited when you told me you'd take us to your mansion, Eleni."

"Maybe I should have expected it," Ben said, shaking his head in disbelief. "With the limousine and all. But still... holy hell."

The limo stopped in a roundabout driveway in front of the main entrance, and the five of them stepped out. Eleni led them toward the front door, keeping her pace slow and leisurely so the others would have the time they needed to gawk up at the huge, gorgeous dwelling.

"When you're ready," Eleni said after the limousine had driven off, "allow me to show you four around."

She led them into the grand entrance hall, a cavernous space that made for an excellent visual welcome. Then they roamed the halls and rooms beyond, with Eleni introducing each area as they went. The walls were decorated with expensive-looking art; elegant sculptures and vases adorned corners and alcoves throughout. They toured the bedrooms upstairs; there were many to be found, all uniquely furnished, with king-sized beds and walk-in closets. All linked up to lavish bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and elegant tile work. A few had private balconies that looked out on the estate below.

"I've always thought this place had room for so many more," Eleni mused. "Now I know I should have been filling it with lovers -- not just material possessions."

"That makes sense," Alicia agreed. "You could probably fit another twenty or thirty people in here easily."

"Twenty or thirty?" Ben asked playfully. "Are we going to end up having that many girls in the picture?"

"Oh, imagine that." Eleni laughed lightly at the idea. "I don't think we could handle that many women!"

"You may be surprised," Shaheen offered. "I bet we could. I mean, we all like pussy here. Ben especially."

"Mmm, you're not wrong there," Ben agreed with a nod, glancing at Shaheen as he spoke. Her dark eyes sparkled at him, and he couldn't help but beam back.

"Well, I think one thing's for certain," Aimee spoke. "We're all moving out of our crappy apartments and coming to live here. Well, that is, unless you're not okay with that, Eleni?"

"No," Eleni assured them. "I would like that very much."

"Then it's settled," Aimee concluded. "I'll tell my landlord tomorrow morning. And my boss."

"You're gonna quit your job?" Alicia asked, raising her eyebrows.