Love and Fortune Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee nodded. "Yeah. Who needs a job when Eleni can take care of us? In a place like this, we're not ever going to need to worry about meeting our needs again."

Eleni smiled widely. "Right you are," she commended. "I've got more than enough money to share and spread around. And I want nothing but the utmost happiness and comfort for all of us. Name a need or a want, and I'll see that it's met."

Shaheen laughed lightly, perhaps still taking all of this in, but undoubtedly happy about it. "Well, I'll be damned," she said smugly. "Who knew there were rich people out there who were this awesome? And this hot?" She batted her eyes at Eleni at this; the elegant Frenchwoman smirked back.

"Oh, forget about me," Eleni insisted. "I'd rather focus on you -- all four of you. You deserve this. You've shown me something I think I've spent my whole life looking for. Yes, I've just met you. But there are things they say about love at first sight... and what was it we mentioned earlier, hm? Ah, yes -- magic."

With that, she strode ahead, turning a corner and inviting them after her with a curt call: "Onward, now!" Alicia and Shaheen hurried along, tittering; Ben lingered behind a moment more with Aimee. He held out his wrist, glancing at the wooden bracelet -- his good-luck charm that had led him all the way here.

"It's been a crazy couple of days," he said to her softly.

"It sure has," Aimee agreed with a giggle. She grasped his hand and tugged. "Now, let's hurry along. I think Eleni has something she's eager to show us."

Eleni led them back downstairs and out to a sumptuous and serene pool area behind the mansion. The pool was an amorphous and artistic shape, lined with well-trimmed gardens; a flagstone patio bordered it, with cushioned lounge chairs set up in a row nearby. A raised, heated spa occupied one corner. On the other end, an open pavilion rose, with a full open-air bar and furnished seating area beneath its roof.

"Whoa," said Ben, not for the first time today. "This is..."

"Fucking incredible?" Alicia finished for him, striding out ahead toward the nearest lounge chair and laying her lithe body over it. "This is the kind of place where I could see myself spending a lot of quality hours."

"I was sold already, you know," Shaheen agreed, "but this is the cherry on top."

"There's an in-home theater, too," Eleni said, smirking as she titillated their imaginations with even more. "And a private library. And a gym room with all amenities."

Ben grinned back. "Right now, I think I'd believe you if you said you had a private zoo." He looked out, watching his girls get closer to the water, kicking off their shoes and dipping their toes in. The thought of all four women in bikinis crossed his mind, and he imagined that such a sight might not be too far off in his future. Glancing back to Eleni, he made his opinion clear: "For now, though? I think I'll happily spend the rest of the afternoon right here."

No one objected to that. As the warm afternoon sun shone overhead, they relaxed by the pool, enjoying conversations and bonding further as they did. Eleni, eager to play hostess, brought them iced tea and plates of snacks. They were glad for all they had, but mostly they were glad for one another's company.

"Cheers," Eleni said playfully as she came up behind the lounge chair Ben occupied, handing him a cold glass. As he graciously took it, he felt Eleni's hand slide down over his wrist -- and settle on his wooden bracelet.

"Hm," she commented, suddenly intrigued. "What is this? I didn't seem to notice it before -- that eye-catching bracelet you're wearing."

"Ah," he calmly replied. "I was wondering if you'd ask about it."

"It looks as though it could tell a story," Eleni suggested. "Is it something special to you? A keepsake, a memento -- or just a good-luck charm?"

"All that, technically," he told her, amused by how she'd guessed it. "In fact -- that magic we all keep bringing up? I've got a good reason to believe that this is the source of it."

In the chaise beside him, Alicia perked up. Hearing about genuine magic, and about those wooden beads Ben had been constantly wearing since she'd met him, brought a few curious suspicions back to the forefront of her mind. In a way, she'd already formed the connection. Now it seemed Ben was ready to divulge the truth of it.

"The source, huh?" she said, leaning closer. "I'm listening."

Ben looked from Alicia to Eleni, and then to Aimee and Shaheen, who knew already. Both looked smug, excited to watch their other two companions' initiation.

"Well," he began, holding up his wrist to display the bracelet for all to see. "What if I told you these beads have the power to alter our fortune?"

From there, he told all. He talked about receiving the bracelet from his cousin, hearing her stories of African shamans and genuine magic; he mentioned his initial doubt, and how all that had been blown away for good after his first day wearing the bracelet. He confessed to using it for dates, sex, and harem-building -- and, most recently, for meeting the generous and loving benefactor that Eleni had turned out to be.

"So, then," Eleni mused. "The magic in that little bracelet tames the wild will of the universe and bends it to your benefit, then?"

He nodded. "As a matter of fact, I think it's specifically tuned to get me laid along the way. It's all in the inscription -- Much Love, Good Fortune."

"Seems that's worked out," she remarked with a smile. Then she looked to the others. "You three knew of this?"

"We did," said Aimee as Shaheen put a hand on her shoulder. "As for Alicia... well, I'm not sure any of us ever told her."

Alicia shook her head, but her expression certainly wasn't a stunned one. "Not directly," she replied, "but I had my suspicions here and there. See, after I fucked Ben in that changing room, I went home feeling like I was on cloud nine. Not just from the sex, either. It was more than just an afterglow. I really, truly felt like I could do anything I tried or get anything I wanted if I asked for it -- is that a weird thing to admit? I guess not, because it's how we all feel now, isn't it?" She gestured around at everyone and was met with a round of nods.

"Anyway," she continued, "I even tested it. I went back home. I live with all these housemates, see -- a bunch of us sharing one place. It can get hectic. I've got a few who grind my gears sometimes. You can imagine the spats we get into. I'm pretty used to compromising, or just dealing with it when shit starts. But yesterday? Anytime I asked somebody to turn down their music or clean up their crap or give me some space, they did it graciously. All of them. That's not normal, either. If it were some kind of coincidence and they really were all feeling that gracious... well, it would be one hell of a rare one. But the more I thought about it, the more I really started believing it couldn't just be chance. Not when I felt that good." She smirked. "So, if magic is what it is, then I'm a believer."

Ben took that in. Aimee, Shaheen, and Alicia were all on board with this: not just the wild new relationship but the magic that fueled it. He didn't see one hint of doubt on Eleni's face, either; not, at least, about the magic being real.

How she felt about being the living fulfillment of a wish, though -- he wasn't entirely sure about that yet.

He watched as she strode to the nearest empty chaise and sat on its edge, eyeing him with a hungry curiosity. "So," she spoke then. "To get things straight, our meeting today was more than fate after all, wasn't it? You wished to meet me... or someone like me. Someone who could eagerly provide for the new, extravagant life you hope to lead."

"That's the truth of it," he confessed. Then his tone turned more serious. "Eleni, please know that if you feel used or strung along, I'll be right out your door and never-"

"Oh, shush," she cut him off, smirking. "I'm on board with this, and I'm even happier to know the truth. I see you like romance; why else would your lovers be so many, and so clearly satisfied? Treasure me, cherish me, keep making me feel as good as you already are -- that's all I could ever ask for, magic or no."

Ben held Eleni's smoldering gaze. "You'll get all of that," he said. "That's my promise."

"I may want a taste of it now," she said softly, biting her lip. He watched her spread her legs a little, arching her back as she stretched her upper body out invitingly; her generous bust set perfectly atop her chest, presented for him to feast his eyes on. "All this talk of power excites me."

It excited Ben, too. In fact, he'd felt a familiar surge of magic as she said the word 'power.' Whatever will the bracelet had, it had jumped to life at the mature blonde's request, sending an energy surge through his nerves.

He felt the attention of all four of his women around him and became suddenly very aware that they all shared in Eleni's desire. All that had happened today, he realized next, had been merely a prelude: the lunch date, the limo ride, the tour of this sexy home. It was all leading up to something he now realized he wanted the most; something his power was more than ready to give him.

He watched Aimee and Shaheen get up, making their way toward him. The latter started the show, tugging off her top and tossing it onto the flagstones; the former followed suit. Ben was greeted by two pairs of familiar yet stunning breasts.

"I say we find a bedroom, and fast," Shaheen spoke. "I'm in a celebration mood."

"Not just any bedroom," Eleni corrected, standing to join them. "I'll lead you right to mine. Trust me, it'll be to your liking."

"Fuck yes, Eleni," said Alicia, stepping up and shedding her own top. She hadn't gone braless like the others, but at the sight of the white lace item she'd chosen, Ben's desire soared nonetheless.

He set his drink down. Greater pleasures than iced tea were calling. Rising to his feet, he joined his women, feeling them as they gathered close. They stroked his body; they stoked his desire -- and then, moving as one, they brushed past him. Eleni began to lead the way back inside; Shaheen followed close behind her, giggling as she murmured something to the elegant blonde that must have been deliciously dirty. Ben put his arms around Aimee and Alicia's waists, and after he gave one final, affirming "Let's go," the three of them brought up the rear.

Most of their clothes came off before they even got to the bedroom. All along the way, they stripped and played and teased, pausing here and there to trade kisses or long touches. By the time they'd made it up the stairs and to the end of the hallway, all that remained on the women's bodies were a few skimpy pieces of silk or lace -- and that, too, was shed as soon as they made their way into Eleni's inner sanctum.

The bed was king-sized, topped with an ornate comforter and a host of plush pillows. It was a sight on its own, but Ben was much more taken by the sight of Eleni standing at the end of the bed, nude and gorgeous -- and flanked by three equal beauties, all with their eyes on him.

"My bed should accommodate all five of us," Eleni proclaimed, holding her arms out.

"With room to spare," Alicia added.

"No kidding," said Shaheen, running a hand along the soft comforter before she climbed up onto the mattress. "I can't believe you ever slept here alone, Eleni. This room was meant for five-way fucking."

Aimee laughed loudly at this comment, but soon found herself following Shaheen's lead, pulling Ben along behind her as they went to the bed and mounted it. "Five-way fucking, huh?" she said. "That sounds like something I could get into right now."

"Then I say it's on," came Eleni's verbal blessing, the last words Ben registered before he found himself guided by four pairs of hands to the center of the bed.

He was soon supine, with his head resting on the luxurious pillows. His women crowded around him, running their hands over his body. They kissed all over his bare torso; they nibbled his ears, nipped at his neck, tasted his lips.

"Oh my god," was all he could say, the three words spoken huskily as he swam in sensory bliss. It was like something out of a porn video, but it was real. Everywhere his hands went, they found naked female flesh to caress. And his women were eager to move past caresses. Before long, his last remaining garment -- his black boxers -- had been stripped from him, pulled down by Alicia's eager hands. As soon as his cock was freed, her mouth found it.

"Mmm," Alicia hummed, sucking him slowly and attentively. Eleni helped her, guiding her head with one hand while her other cupped Ben's balls gently. Shaheen stroked his thigh and kissed his abdomen; Aimee lay by his side, her body glued to his, and he kissed her, letting himself get lost in the sensation of it all.

"You're all so fucking hot," he said, looking back down to watch the action. "I can't believe you're all mine."

He found Shaheen meeting his gaze with those piercing black eyes of hers. "Oh, I think you can believe it," she told him. "Let's just see if you can handle all four of us at once."

It was a challenge laid out, and one he felt happy to accept. Despite the overwhelming pleasure and sensation that made concentration hard, he managed a sly grin. "I'm game," he simply said.

As the others rearranged themselves around him, Alicia didn't let up her oral attentions -- not until her cue came. Eleni gave it, moving in to straddle Ben. He couldn't complain about the momentary pause of pleasure; not when he had the French blonde's voluptuous body front and center, ready to take him for the ride of his life.

"Oh, yeah," Alicia purred, settling on her knees just left of Eleni. She ran a hand up the front of Eleni's body as her eyes met Ben's. "Fuck her first," she encouraged him. "She's been dying for it."

"Yes," was Eleni's breathy affirmation -- and then, not wasting a moment more, she sank down onto him. Ben felt her pussy envelop him inch by inch as she settled down slowly, taking him inside her, gasping at the feeling. "Oh, mmm," she moaned. "A perfect fit."

"You're perfect," he softly replied -- and then, when her hips started moving, he found he couldn't manage a single word more.

Luckily, he didn't need words. Eleni knew what to do. On top, in control, and fully set on blowing his mind, she rocked back and forth, her silky inner muscles squeezing his length. As Eleni rode him, Alicia held herself close to the older blonde, her deft hands roaming Eleni's curves. Shaheen and Aimee, meanwhile, knelt on either side of Ben, watching with rapt fascination like priestesses in a ritual.

Ben was in a daze of ecstasy. He felt he could cum any second now, and he sensed no reason to hold back. Just a few more motions of Eleni's body would be enough to set him off... but now Shaheen was distracting him by stroking his chest, while Aimee kissed his neck again, her lips fluttering across his skin...

Then he felt Eleni's pussy pulse and tighten. "Oh, fuck!" she cried, and her rhythm broke slightly as the tremors of orgasm wracked her. She was cumming on his cock.

That did it for Ben. His balls tightened, and he flooded her with his release -- his own deep groan of pleasure joining in with Eleni's frenzied cries, plus the chorus of appreciative oohs and ahhs from the other three around them. Moments later, Eleni collapsed atop Ben's chest, panting heavily.

"That," she murmured, "was simply... oh, wow..."

Then she drew in a sharp breath of pleasant surprise. Ben's hips had begun moving beneath her. He hadn't had enough, it seemed -- not by a long shot.

"What was it you said you wanted?" he spoke, his voice low and teasing. "A taste of my power?" He smirked up at her. "Forget that, Eleni. I'm going to give you a full meal."

"Ahhh," was all she managed; it was her turn to have her mind blown, it seemed. "Please, Ben. Please."

While he fucked her, he found a certain higher awareness that he hadn't known before -- as though his power had been fed by his orgasm and grown. It was showing him something else he could do. His hands moved on their own accord, reaching out with perfect aim. His left found Shaheen's pussy, while his right went between Aimee's thighs. The girls were wet and ready, and they melted in an instant under his touch, their moans chorusing with Eleni's.

"Ohh, shit," Aimee said, her body buckling.

"Make that a full-blown feast, then," Shaheen said, letting out a breathy chuckle.

Their five-way sexual play went on into the evening. Ben fucked each of his new lovers with a seemingly unrelenting energy, never tiring or slowing down despite the multiple orgasms he experienced. At first he was too horny to notice; then, three orgasms in, when he did question it, he brushed it off as being extra excited; then, after a powerful fourth, he began to understand it was an effect of the bracelet's power. After all, if the magic band was going to bring him many lovers, it made sense he should get to enjoy them all to the utmost extent.

Freshly assured of his enhanced prowess, he rode high on that power. There'd be no tapping out after cumming once; not if the magic had anything to say about it. The only limit now, it seemed, was how much his women could take.

The sun was fading beyond the horizon by the time they wound things down. Ben's lovers collapsed around him on the gigantic bed, and all together they relaxed and basked in the afterglow.

"That," Alicia purred, "was a perfect way to spend the afternoon."

"Yes," Eleni agreed, her voice coming softly as she stroked her hand down Ben's chest. "I'm glad we've all gotten to know each other in such beautifully intimate ways."

Ben smiled. "What can I say? With super-luck, every day's perfect."

Aimee sat up then, gently touching her stomach as it rumbled audibly. "Is there maybe a perfect dinner in store for us next?" she said with a chuckle. "Seriously, after all that fucking, I'm famished."

Everyone laughed at that. Eleni rose, then slid off the bed to stand. "Your wish is my command," she said to Aimee, winking -- and then she turned to Ben. "And that goes for all of you. Always."

Ben would have believed her regardless, but he didn't miss the little pulse of magic from his bracelet that seemed to assure him that she meant it. His wish had come true; Eleni was his.

The only question that remained in his mind was an exciting one: what would he wish for next?