Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. You. Isaac." The rabbit jabbed her finger into his chest at each word. She then huffed and shook her head, "If this is happening, I want to be there." Karen grinned as she spoke, "Me and Jeremy have a lot of catching up to do, I gather a nice six-hour car ride back, with him handcuffed in our backseat would be plenty of time for it."

"I was afraid you would say that... Can you keep your cool?" The wolf placed a paw upon her head gently.

"Can you?" Karen grinned at him while he rubbed her ears.

"W-well... I suppose we could bring him in with a few bruises and fractured ribs, he did put up a fight after all..." The wolf casually spoke the words while petting her.

"Glad we are in agreement then." Karen pushed her head to his chest nuzzling him gently.

Isaac held her close while stroking the back of her head, "You sure you are down for this? Guy's got a wife and kids."

"Fuck them. Life is hard." Karen huffed the words spitefully and Isaac just continued to pet her ears and hair.

Karen grew silent for several moments then spoke up, "Do you think I'm a bad person for wanting to do this?"

"I don't. We reap what we sow in life. Being a family man doesn't change what he did. At least this way he has a chance to do his time and eventually move on with his life, vs my plan to bury him in a shallow grave." The wolf snorted the words with a matter of fact kind of tone in them.

"You were thinking of killing him for me? Damn you are a crazy alpha aren't you honey?" The rabbit hummed the words before leaning in to kiss at his throat.

The wolf grinned and patted Karen's butt while she clung to him. "W-well not initially, was just gonna maybe beat him within an inch of his life, ya know?"

"Kind of like what you did to those guys when we first met?" Karen gave the wolf a playful grin.

Isaac huffed in a haughty tone, "I only beat them half to death thank you very much. They were only in ICU for like three days!"

"Did I ever mention how gallant and attractive you were that night?" The rabbit cooed the words while pushing close against the wolfs chest, her tail flicking excitedly.

"You think so? I was afraid I came off as some meathead brute!" The dog laughed gently then bit his lower lip feeling the rabbit pushing into him more intently before she moved up to huff hotly and begin kissing along his throat.

"My big strong alpha wolf..." Karen sighed the words grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him down so she could go for his throat. The rabbit pushed her lips to his neck and began to kiss and suckle eagerly, marking the dog once again.

"Hgn... let's go to the bedroom for this, Angel." The wolf growled the words feeling the familiar sting of her marking his flesh, then gasped a yip as the rabbit hooked her footpaw behind his ankle and shifted pushing him down right into the kitchen floor on his rear.

Karen climbed into the wolf's lap huffing hotly as she peeled her blue panties off from under the skirt she was wearing, the material drenched. "Too much effort, I will have my dog right here and now..."

Isaac lolled his tongue catching the faintest hint of her musk, a familiar scent of heat like when he had first met her. Karen jerked his pants open eagerly taking the wolf's swollen length out impatiently. He let out a shudder and a moan as the rabbit mounted him, pressing his length into her tight clenching walls and settling in his lap hugging his chest.

"That's a good puppy... just sit and relax, let me take care of you tonight..." The rabbit sighed the words hotly, her ears drooped and folded behind her head, her hips grinding and swaying on his lap making his tip dig into her deepest regions while she huffed and panted softly.

"Ha... ha... you're off tomorrow... yeah?" Isaac panted the words while resting a paw on Karen's ass, the rabbit bit her lip feeling a release building and she dropped her hips in a heavy push, letting out a soft moan of pleasure. She took a moment or two to enjoy the euphoria before looking up at the wolf and giving a small nod before biting her lower lip and beginning to grind upon him once more.

Isaac felt himself grinning while he rubbed at her backside, "Ha... good... let's take our time tonight and really enjoy one another."

Karen blushed at the words and grabbed the wolf's collar pulling him down to her so she could kiss his lips and pant into his ears. "Okay Honey, let's mate as long as you can hold out tonight... I won't take it easy on you though..."

The rabbit grinned feeling another release coming and clenched herself, locking the dog down as she gave in once more, her ears filling with the moans of the wolf, sending a shiver up her spine. Isaac panted heavily seeing the hungry look in his bunny's eyes and starting to wonder if he was about to regret what he just signed himself up for.

The two of them kept one another busy late into the night before finishing and collapsing in bed together, exhausted and satisfied. Before fully committing to slumber Isaac quickly pecked out a text to Key's that read. 'Thanks for the advice, also I have more business for you.'

—♥—

"That... is a very unorthodox request." Keys mused the words through the phone speaker.

"But possible?" Isaac prodded.

"Hmm... She has a clean record. I could fudge her a temporary one like i did you, but she would need to pass a psych evaluation for a legit long-standing one. The state takes these seriously, especially if you have... trauma."

Isaac nodded to himself then braced himself before asking, "What would the damage be?"

There was a pause and some more typing before Keys spoke casually, "No charge."

"W-what?!" The dog barked the word in shock. Keys was always about the bottom line when it came to things.

"If you two love birds pull this off, you will be needing my business a lot more in the future than you do now. I'm looking at it as an investment."

"Fair... but what if we do this as a one and done kind of thing?" The wolf prods curiously, last thing he wanted was to disappoint his informant.

"Then I will write it off as my good deed for the decade." Keys hummed the words playfully before continuing, "My attempt to help two young lovers strengthen their bond."

The wolf gave a laugh. "Wait a sec, wasn't your good deed following up with me?"

"I told you before, that was me watching out for business interests," Key's spoke the words matter-of-factly, more typing filling the speaker.

"One more thing... Once this goes down, I want this guys name drug through the mud like crazy."

"Hmm... sure that shouldn't be too hard, for five hundred I can have every media outlet in the tristate area clued in on it. Can even info dump most of the social media sites with the details. Anyone who has so much as sold the guy a coffee would know he was a rapist."

The wolf grinned wide and flicked his tail about. "Perfect. I will send your payment once we are done."

"Don't bother, I will package it with the license."

"You can't be serious..." Isaac huffed feeling overwhelmed.

Keys grew silent while typing for a few more moments. "Truth be told, this has dug something up in me I hadn't thought about in a while, Isaac. You don't have to be the victim to suffer from the act. Take it for what it's worth. I will be in touch."

The call disconnected and Isaac shoved his phone back in his pocket, sighing to himself as he leaned against the counter in his kitchen. "I guess even someone like Keys has demons under their beds," The wolf muttered the words as he picked up his mug of coffee and took a sip from it.

Karen came out of the bedroom a few minutes later wearing one of his shirts and smelling heavily of him, yawning before flicking an ear and trotting over to her dog. "Morning, Honey." She grinned as she spoke the words and took the mug straight from his paws, taking a hit of his coffee before sighing happily.

"Morning, did you sleep well my Angel?" Isaac growled the words as Karen turned from him and pressed into him with her back, leaning against her dog while still sipping on his coffee.

"Of course I did, you wore me out!" The rabbit grinned as she snuggled into his chest, her large mocha ears brushing his chin while feeling his paws possessively embrace her.

The two stayed in the moment for a while. The rabbit slowly waking up with her newly confiscated coffee. After a while, she finally looked up at Isaac and spoke, "So, what's the story?"

He knew what she was asking about and shrugged, "My informant is working on it, won't know anything till they get back to me."

"Ugh... how long is that going to take?!" Karen groaned the words out in frustration as she pulled from his arms and moved over to the counter setting the empty mug down.

"A week, possibly two? These things can't just materialize out of thin air, Karen," Isaac spoke the words calmly as he took his empty mug over to the coffee pot to refill it.

The rabbit rolled her green eyes and ran her fingertips through her mussed chocolate hair, her scalp and ears still ached a bit from the tugging and pulling from last night, "Tch... pain in the ass..."

Isaac gave her a sympathetic smile, "It's been almost eight years, Angel. You can wait a few more weeks."

"Guess I've got no choice..." The rabbit grumbled and walked to the refrigerator, opening it up and looking around.

A heavy handpaw smacked her butt and she jerked up with a sharp gasp then glared at Isaac whom grinned at her lovingly, "Don't, I will cook something."

Karen gave the dog a grin and rubbed her backside gently the swat still stinging, "So rough on me lately... but you spoil me so I guess it's okay," She cooed the words and grabbed the wolf's shoulders, pulling him down for a good morning kiss.

The wolf pressed his muzzle against her own, her breath tasting of coffee and moved a paw around to her rear, grabbing it and pulling the bunny into his chest possessively.

Karen sighed against his lips and hugged tightly to her lover, feeling his paw under the shirt rubbing at her bared backside while her little mocha tail flicked eagerly. She parted her lips from his and spoke playfully, "Down boy... at least feed me before you fuck my brains out again." Karen recognized the look in his eyes instantly and huffed as her ears perked, "Food! Feed me food!"

The wolf gave a knowing grin and pulled from the rabbit to go gather some things for cooking. "Yes dear," He spoke the words in a teasing tone of voice.

The rabbit rolled her eyes but smiled and moved over to the counter to steal the wolf's fresh cup of coffee, taking a sip of it. "We've both got the day off, did you want to do anything, or you just gonna fuck me all day?"

"Good question... I mean I wouldn't mind just plowing your bunny ass all day, but I suppose we should go get some fresh air," Isaac growled the words with a grin as he looked over at Karen while setting out a pan to heat on the stove.

"So you want to have sex with me in the open, got it." The rabbit grinned from behind the coffee mug before taking another sip.

"The weather is warming up and lots of flowers are in bloom, you want to go for a light hike on one of the trails around here?" The wolf spoke the words while heating oil in the pan.

Karen smiled at the idea of it and gave a nod, she liked the thought of getting out and seeing some nature with him. "Yeah, that sounds nice. I better pack a change of panties in case you get frisky in the woods though."

The wolf gave a wide grin but said nothing to defend himself and just began cooking.

—♥—

"Hey, Isaac! Check it out!" Karen called out to the wolf excitedly before quickly moving through the break in the trees. They had pulled off the main trail about twenty minutes ago and were cutting through the less thick portion of the foliage.

The opening led to a large glade of grass and flowers, the canopy of trees overhead parted letting sunshine bathe the whole area. Karen grinned like a little kit and quickly moved to start unlacing her boots.

"What are you doing?" Isaac asked curiously while watching the rabbit tug her laces clear.

She grinned at him while tugging her boots off followed by her socks. "Don't be silly, it's more fun to run through the grass barepawed! You should do it too, Honey!"

Isaac blinked a few times and gave a shrug. "I guess so. What about bugs or rocks?"

Karen gave the wolf a fussed look as he huffed, before moving to unlace his own boots and start to remove them as she had done.

The bunny quickly scampered into the grass her pawtoes brushing against the soft blades and flowers. Isaac pulled his socks off then stepped into the grass watching Karen.

The rabbit giggled to herself and trotted about in the glade excitedly before turning to her lover and giving him a wide bright grin, her paws behind her back. The sunlight showed the natural glow of her slightly tan skin beneath the soft mocha fur and made her emerald eyes sparkle, her chocolate hair looked lighter as well.

Isaac felt his heart leap into his throat at the sight of her and felt his breath catch. 'She really is radiant like an Angel,' He thought to himself, finally remembering to breathe again.

Karen gave the dog a wide grin and held both arms out, her paws open for him. "Come here my dog, my Isaac..."

The wolf felt his tail spring up, his body moving to her commands before his mind even caught up. Stepping into the sunlight made the wolf's hair and fur take on a more natural-looking crimson with faint hints of auburn, not unlike leaves you might see in the autumn season. His eyes seemed to glow with blue, the sun intensifying the icy look.

The rabbit bit her lower lip hard at the sight of him, feeling her heart pound excitedly to see her lover in the full light of nature. He moved over and took her handpaws and Karen quickly moved them to her hips against her jeans. "Pick me up, let me look down into your eyes..."

Again she spoke and again he felt his body obey without hesitation or thought. Isaac grabbed her hips and gently hoisted her up from the floor of the glade. Karen grinned brightly and pushed her palms to his shoulders and leaned in, looking deep into those bright blazing blue eyes.

Isaac felt a shallow gasp of breath escape his throat while he stared into the rabbit's sparkling emerald eyes, feeling his heart pound in his ears. Her paws slipped over his cheeks then she was on top of him, her soft lips pushing into his own. The wolf closed his eyes and kissed back with fervor, drinking in the taste of her mouth and trying to embrace this moment, he wanted to lock it away and never forget it. He wanted this to be one of those memories he saw in his final moments of life.

Karen sighed against his lips, kissing him again and again in small quick successions before settling into a long slow embrace of her mouth with his. Neither of them used their tongues, they just wanted the touch, the taste, the moment.

He held her aloft for several seconds as she pushed into him while they kissed. Finally, it ended and Karen parted her muzzle from his with a soft breath of her own, her voice shaky and gentle as she spoke once more, "Now... put me down my wolf, my love..."

The gears in his brain ground to a halt when she called him her love, his body responded and he set her down gently upon the floor of the glade once more. Karen grinned childishly up at him, seeing his stunned expression. The rabbit reached up and brushed her handpaw against his cheek, making him snap out of the daze and look upon her. "Was it too soon?"

His ears jerked at her question, his brain trying to process it but he spoke without even trying to think about it. "It wasn't, It... I liked hearing it."

Karen bit her lower lip hard, then rubbed at her wolf's cheek gently before whispering as she pushed closer to him. "Isaac... do you love me?"

The dog's ears filled with the pounding of his own heart at her words and he answered with no hesitation and a quick nod, "I do!"

The rabbit smiled and rested a paw upon his chest, looking away, looking timid and weak. "Then tell me... let me hear you say it, please?"

A heavy huff escaped his throat, his paw pushing to Karen's face and guiding her to look upon him once more. He lingered on those bright emerald eyes for a few moments, seeing the fear and the faint showing of tears. "You have my heart, my soul, and my body. I'm yours Karen and I love you, with everything I am."

The rabbit felt the tears flowing down her cheek fur, her whole body now feeling on fire as she shook her head sobbing out loudly, "Damn it! T-that was perfect! I love you too you dumb dog! I love you so much Isaac, s-so... don't hurt me, don't leave me, okay?"

"I swear it. I will always cherish you, and I will never leave you by my own accord. So long as I have life, it belongs to you." The wolf growled the words with no hesitation and moved both handpaws to wipe the tears that spilled down her cheeks.

"M-mushy dog..." Karen sniffed and tried to compose herself, "You really mean it?"

Isaac grinned and wiped her fresh tears away and moved to cup her muzzle and guide her to look into his eyes. The wolf gave the rabbit a playful smile before simply saying, "Duh..."

Karren let out a sobbing giggle then shoved her face into his chest, nuzzling it and letting the shirt he wore soak up the last of her tears, "J-just give me a minute..."

"Take your time..." Isaac growled the words while softly stroking the back of her head.

She took in a few heavy huffs of his scent while he stroked the back of her head, feeling her body blazing with desire from both the love in her heart and the newest resurgence of her heat. 'A few more moments, maybe another minute...' She thought to herself, enjoying his scent and touch for a little longer before pulling from him.

Isaac felt the rabbit pull from his arms and step back just out of arm's reach of him. She made a small spin and turned from him wiggling her mocha tail through her jeans and making sure the wolf got a good look at her backside and hips, her paws resting upon them. Karen folded her ears down behind her head while smiling at her dog before speaking, "Isaac?"

He was fixated on her rear, the movement of her hips, and the twitching of her tail. She called out to him and brought him back from it as he looked up to her eyes, seeing a hungry look in them. His tongue showed slightly as he panted and responded, "Yeah, Karen?"

She gave a playful grin before rocking onto the balls of her footpaws, "Chase me... run with me... Take me and make me yours?" She cooed the words lovingly and the wolf's ears sprang up at the words. She gave him a soft giggle then sprang on her footpaws and made a quick hop before moving forward in a jog.

Isaac heard her words and watched her spring forward before the impulse in his body took over and he ran after her. Karen grinned letting him pace up quickly watching him reach out for her just to add a small touch of speed to her movement to keep out of his reach.

"Come on... my wolf..." The rabbit panted the words out, her pace quicking each time he reached for her. She looked back at her lover reaching, her left paw out while she moved through the grass and flowers of the glade.

He huffed excitedly while giving chase, feeling his heart rate pace up steadily, each time he grew close enough to pounce, she sped up just enough to keep out of his range. She reached for him with her paw and the wolf snorted and picked up his pace, reaching and feeling his padded-fingertip's brush her own before she darted forward again with a giggle.

"Am I too fast... my... doggy?" Karen panted the words, sweat forming on her furred brow while looking back upon her lover, wiggling her tail excitedly while watching the wolf give chase.