Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could smell her sweat, her soap from the shower, and her musk, the running was just exasperating the scent of her heat that had recently onset her again. The dog huffed out excitedly and felt his adrenaline crank up, giving him a heavy burst of speed.

Her emerald eyes grew wide and Karen grinned as he stormed after her, she slowed her pace just a fraction, her paw still reached out for him. She felt him grab hold of her and closed her eyes an excited grin on her face. The wolf snarled victoriously and pulled her back to him.

Karen let out an exhausted gasp when he drew her to his chest, she looked up and placed her free paw on Isaac's panting chest. He moved in for her lips but the rabbit twisted her small body and hooked a footpaw behind his ankle, tripping him while gripping his shirt and falling backward with him.

The dog yipped softly, realizing what was happening as they both went to the ground. He moved an arm under her to cushion her blow, dropping into the grass with her. Karen's dark hair spread out amongst the blades of green and she looked up at the dog still panting, her chest rising and falling in the tight white shirt she had worn.

Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight and she put her palms to Isaac's chest, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to her. The dog was happy to go down and moved in shoving his mouth to hers, the two of them kissed in a hungry desperate way, both their tails thrashing and both their sets of paws wandering upon the other's body.

Karen pulled from his lips and raised her arms with a grin as the wolf stripped her shirt from her body, snatching her bra on the way up and peeling both away at the same time, exposing her full breasts and dark nipples, both hard and tight with excitement through the thin whitish-mocha fur.

She returned the gesture and frantically tore at Isaac's shirt, pulling it from him as he raised his arms to let her strip it away, displaying his tightly coiled muscles, his furred skin showing a faint sheen of sweat from their run. Karen dragged her fingers down his defined chest, nails leaving red lines in the crimson fur before leaning up to slide her tongue over one of his nipples, moving up to his collar to kiss and taste him.

Isaac hissed at the dig of her nails while she moved up to his collar kissing and lapping at him. His padded-fingertips found her hair and grabbed it gently, eliciting a gasp from his rabbit before she looked up at him, her pink tongue showing. He moved in and pushed his mouth to hers, his tongue moving against her own where their lips met. Both of them kissed rolling their tongue against one another frantically while their open muzzles pushed together.

The wolf broke the kiss after only a few moments and began kissing down Karen's throat. The rabbit moaned softly, feeling her lover's lips burn against her furred skin with soft hot kisses that moved down her collar and to her breasts. She sighed happily when his mouth found her left peak and began to suck and nibble at her eagerly. "Ha... c-careful... they're sensitive when I'm in heat..."

The dog flicked his tongue hard against her nipple, before shifting over to her other, lapping and suckling upon it, his sharp teeth gently digging into the furred flesh. Karen slid her fingers into his hair, gripping at his large ears while panting into them. "That's it... taste me, touch me... love me, my dog..."

He pulled his mouth from her peak and kissed down her stomach his lips drifting over the small silver hoop in her navel. Karen bit her lip hard, watching Isaac grab the front of her jeans and unzip them, gripping the denim and peeling them off her curvy hips. She raised up to let him tug them free, her matching blue panties coming into view briefly before the dog gripped them along with the jeans, pulling them both off in one motion.

The rabbit sighed hotly, now completely bared for him in the grass, her entire body on display in the sunlight. "You're a little overdressed, Honey." She sighed the words as she sat up and reached for the wolf's pants. "Let me help you with th-" She grunted softly as Isaac gently pushed her back onto her back.

"In a second... I'm not done," His voice came out gentle but also commanding and dominant. Karen shuddered and relaxed in the grass, panting in excitement for her dog. He grabbed at her legs under the knees and pulled them open exposing her dewy rabbit folds to him. The wolf huffed deeply enjoying the smell of her before him, then went straight down and shoved his whole mouth up against her exposed bunny slit, his sharp teeth digging into the thin fur of her crotch.

Karen moaned out excitedly feeling his maw against her, licking and suckling eagerly, his tongue lashing out against her pearl repeatedly, sending waves of pleasure up her spine. "Oh, my fuck... good... dog... ngh!" It didn't take long, she was too worked up and soon enough her walls clenched and her honey spilled all over his tongue.

Isaac happily lapped up the rabbit's love for him before moving in for more but she grabbed his head panting. "Ngh! I'm not letting you take the whole scene!" Karen hissed the words and pushed against his shoulders to force him back and pulled herself up enough to grab the front of her lover's pants.

The wolf jerked his ears up, his body responding to her commands and letting her pull his pants open. His swollen heavy length pushed out when his boxers came down, the rabbit stripping his jeans and underwear in one tug, eager to make him nude like she was in the grass.

"That's a good dog... my dog..." Karen cooed the words and grabbed him by the base of his throbbing length, grinning with blushing cheeks, feeling her lover's strong heartbeat throb heavily through his length. She slid down onto her belly in the grass looking up at her wolf before parting her lips and pushing her hot little mouth up against the dripping head of his length.

Isaac moaned out in a throaty breath, his paw resting on Karen's chocolate hair, petting her large mocha ears which were drooped in concentration. He felt his lover suckling hard against his length pushing more and more of it into her mouth, feeling his precum drip over her tongue, his potent musky taste filling her mouth.

Karen felt the tip bump against the entrance to her throat before pulling back and popping her lips free with a heavy pant, her saliva dripping all over his length and into the crimson fur at his base, the taste of his musk all in her mouth, "Ha... ha... I love how you taste my love... you want more?"

Isaac sighed happily and nodded, "Yeah, I want all of you today... let me taste more of you..." Karen grinned wide at the request, her cheeks darkening and that look of control filling her eyes.

"Ngh... of course, my dog... my love..." She pushed on his chest and gently brought him down onto his back in the glade of grass and flowers. The rabbit climbed onto his chest and looked down at him, biting her lower lip not trying to look too ravenous. The wolf was looking up at her, his bared chest on full display along with his flowing red locks of hair a contrast on the green blades of grass. Her bright icy blue eyes seemed to shimmer in the light of the day as she stared down upon her dog.

"My gorgeous fucking wolf..." Karen hissed the words and Isaac blinked several times at them before the rabbit climbed over him, straddling his head and shoving her dripping crotch right over his mouth. She felt the dog start licking at her right away from below. "Ha... good dog... my dog..." Her right handpaw moved into those crimson locks, gripping them and his left ear tightly, pulling at them slightly.

Isaac felt pain prickle at his scalp and the base of his ear but it just encouraged him to work harder, his tongue pushing up against his lover's body, dragging against her sensitive spot and folds with eagerness. The smell of grass, earth, and his rabbit filling his nose.

Karen looked behind her, bracing a palm on the wolf's chest, leaning back and panting hotly. She watched his cock throbbing eagerly and his heavy tail smack into the bed of grass in a happy wag. "That's a good boy... almost... almost..." The rabbit snapped her teeth together in a grit before feeling him force her over the edge again, letting out a sighing moan into the open glade.

His red ears perked up at the sound of her cries of pleasure, making his heart leap excitedly while he lapped against her folds tasting her love for him spill forth once more. Karen sighed happily letting her dog clean her for a few more moments before pulling from his face and sliding back down his chest. "Isaac..." She called his name out, her voice dripping with lust and love.

He sat up huffing and looking at his rabbit sink back down into his lap, her nails digging into his chest and dragging down his furred flesh again, leaving more red lines through his skin. They weren't scratches that would last more than an hour or so, but the pain still made as the dog hissed through his teeth. The rabbit looked back and grabbed at the wolf's length of cock, pushing the tip to her dripping saliva-coated entrance. "Ha... Isaac... let me hear it..."

The dog grit his teeth, feeling her shove his tip right to her entrance, her hips now grinding against him, her rabbit juices and his own saliva dripping down his length. "Ngh... what? What do you want me to say!" He barked the words eagerly, anything she wanted to get himself inside her again.

Karen bit her lower lip and blushed before looking into his icy blue eyes. "You know what I want... s-say it again... now!" She snapped out the last of the words as an order but her voice cracked, sounding somewhat weak and shy.

Isaac rested a paw heavily on her dark hair and ears, stroking down her head gently. "I love you, Karen..."

The rabbit's ears sprang up and she moaned out happily pushing her hips down, feeling his tip slip into her. "Oh, Isaac... I love you... too... ngh!" She hissed the words while lowering herself slowly onto him, feeling her walls spread to accept every inch her lover had for her, letting out a gentle groan once she came to rest in his lap, feeling his tip shoved snug and deep against her as far as it could go.

Isaac lolled his tongue as he sat up fully with her in his lap, stroking her ears gently again and again while Karen began to grind her hips. She shoved her face to his chest, panting happily while her walls clenched and squeezed eagerly against the dog's length, feeling him heavily throb and pulse against her inside.

"Ha... so good inside me..." Karen huffed and panted the words while looking up into his eyes, he could feel her growing tighter with each jerk of her hips while stroking his fingertips through her chocolate hair.

"That's it my rabbit... let it go..." He growled the words into her face while she blushed and flicked her ears up at his orders. Her body responded to him eagerly. Isaac clenched his teeth and folded his ears, feeling the rabbit grip violently against him deep inside her while giving in once more.

Karen sighed happily from the release and nuzzled the dog's chest, feeling her hips still greedily shifting while her rabbit lust slicked and dripped down his length, feeling the dog faintly knotting within her near his base.

"Alright, my love... my turn now..." Karen's ears flicked up at the dog's words in her ears and clutched his chest feeling him roll them both over into the grass. Her back pressed into the soft blades of green while blinking up at her lover above her.

Isaac felt his breath catch and his heart race looking down upon her once more, her emerald eyes and dark hair spreading through the grass making her look radiant to him, her faintly mocha-colored fur seeming to give her a natural look in the scenery of the glade.

Her ears flicked back and forth while laying there feeling herself being looked upon so intently with love. Karen bit her lower lip and raised her handpaws to rest them upon Isaac's chest. "I-Isaac... you're making me burn up looking at me like that!" She protested the words in a soft shy voice, then shifted her head to bare her throat for him, there were a few small bruises already there from his previous markings through her fur, she was doing it more for the symbology of fully submitting to her alpha wolf at this point though.

The wolf's tail wagged against Karen's toes when she submitted to him and he was quick to lean in and drag his tongue up her throat, tasting her. Karen let out a soft groan feeling his hips finally respond and begin to grind against her, making his heavy swollen length stir within her tight walls, the tip bumping against her cervix deep inside her.

"You're my rabbit, Karen..." The wolf huffed the words hotly into her ears, his handpaws moving along her arms pushing them above her head as if to pin them, but his padded-finger's just slid against her open palms before interlocking with her own.

Karen moaned blissfully feeling her lover pushing against her again and again, her handpaws squeezing his own hard while he lay over her, taking her in the grass. His musky scent mingled with the smells of the forest, the whole moment feeling surreal and simply, right. Her teeth clenched, feeling that knot of his growing thicker with each grind and pop into her, while his tip kept pushing against her core.

"Yessss... I'm yours Isaac, all of me..." She moaned the words through gentle pants and groans of pleasure, feeling her body heating up for more, while he took her in the grass. Her tongue was lolled out just like his, her full breasts rubbing against his chest while he laid over her in the grass.

He let out a growl and felt pride swell within him, feeling the rabbit clench her walls and moan for him, her voice filled with pleasure and happiness. It was all he wanted, it was all he cared about in this world. He would protect this beautiful, wonderful bunny before him, keep her happy and safe. His grip tightened on Karen's pawss feeling her return the squeeze.

"Ha... I can't..." He lamented the words, his ears drooping feeling himself succumbing to her tight clenching walls with each push he made. His knot was buried in her again now, nearly to full as he ground against her core.

"Don't Isaac... Make me yours, claim my body... like you've claimed my heart and soul..." Karen closed her eyes, a grin spreading on her lips at the pleasure building, she was almost there and she was happy she was able to form that corny lovey-dovey line at all for him, knowing he would love it.

Loving it was an understatement, the wolf's ears sprang up at the words, his body and mind snapping from the statement. His tongue lolled heavily and he let out a throaty savage moan before giving a final push into her body. Karen let out a happy gasp and fluttered her eyes open, staring into his own intently, she wanted to see his face when it happened.

His handpaws gripped hers, fingers intertwined tightly together and he squeezed her palms hard before the dam broke inside him. Those bright green eyes and her cute little pink tongue, it was too much to take. Her blissful cry of pleasure erupted from her lips when the heat reached her core and he really did feel like he was in heaven with his Angel.

Karen moaned out happily feeling him give in, his boiling hot heat pouring into her body again and again. The rabbit shuddered and felt her own body give in again, he had given her so many this time but it wanted one more. Her walls clenched viciously and milked the wolf's length, forcing every drop into her.

Isaac clenched his teeth hard when she came for him yet again in the midst of his own release, making his own stronger and forcing it out of him harder. Her hungry body milked every drop out and he felt faint from the euphoria. He slumped and planted his elbows into the grass near her own, his handpaws still gripping hers. With a final shudder, he let out a relieved groan into those mocha ears, feeling hers till clenching through his throes.

Karen felt the last of it pour in, feeling so full, and so warm inside with all he had for her. A soft satisfied sigh escaped her lips while the dog loomed over her. She could feel his whole body shuddering and trembling from the release, hearing him pant weakly in her ears, on the brink of exhaustion. She grinned and whispered softly while clenching his handpaws, "Let me hear it..."

His ears rose weakly at her words and he huffed into her own, the words seemed to require effort to force out, as if every ounce of stamina was gone from his body, "I love you, Karen..."

The rabbit sighed happily, her eyes closing, her ears flicking as she listened to the words before returning them, "And I love you, Isaac, my dog... my life..."

The wolf felt his arms growing weak and shifted onto his side before collapsing onto his back with an exhausted huff. The swollen knot within her meant Karen was along for the change of position unless she wanted a lot of pain, so she clung to his chest possessively and grinned as he rolled them over.

Once he was on his back the rabbit gently rested her head on his chest, feeling it heave and rise with his heavy panting. She could hear his heart pounding strong and hard for her, her ears flicking happily. She closed her eyes, laying there enjoying his scent, his warmth, and his love. She felt her consciousness slip away slowly as well, the heavy mating and euphoria taking its toll upon her body.

They both collapsed into sleep in the glade, surrounded by grass, flowers, and the sounds of nature, their own scents mingling with it all, each possessively holding the other in their exhaustion.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.