Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ngh... see... it wasn't too big..." Ivory moaned the words out as she ground herself against Karen, their sensitive spots rubbing against one another, her movements making the length inside them move and stir.

Karen parted her maw, her tongue lolled out as she panted. "Y-you say that but... ngh!" The rabbit clenched her teeth together, her body giving in under the stimulation of grinding her pearl to Ivory as well as the toy fucking her in time to the cat's moving hips.

Ivory folded her ears and let out a soft moan, her own orgasm following a few heartbeats later, their lust for one another making the point where they were joined together a sopping mess of cat and rabbit honey. "Isn't this fun my rabbit... ha!"

Clenching her teeth again, Karen huffed out before grinding her hips against Ivory's, seeming to get into the rhythm of things. "Ha... Yeah, I love feeling you up against me. I can feel it tense and stir when you clench down and release too..."

The cat sighed hotly, her ears drooped as she moved her hips more intently and ground them, her full breasts swaying while she moved against her bunny. "Fuck I love listening to you... I love making you cum... Ngh! I just love everything about you, Karen!"

Karen grinned and folded her large floppy ears, feeling her body giving in again, Ivory's obviously going through the same process. "Mmph... s-should have told me that years ago, we wouldn't be stuck with dogs now!"

Ivory opened one eye, grinning at the rabbit as her hips began moving and grinding anew. "Huff... you love our dogs... It worked out w-well..." The blonde bit her lower lip, feeling the rabbit buck her own hips more wildly, grinding frantically against her and making the movement of the toy within them more forceful, feeling herself growing closer to another release.

"I love all of you... ngh!" Karen gritted her teeth and shoved her hips hard, feeling the toy jab into her core, the movement making the other end shove heavily into Ivory as well. Both cat and rabbit alike let out throaty moans of pleasure as they gave in to one another, the fur between them soaked in their love.

Several more minutes of frantic sex and a few more orgasms later, Karen collapsed onto her back panting, her small pink tongue showing as she gasped for breath. "I- I can't..."

Ivory purred drunkenly and pulled back, the drenched length of the toy dislodging from the two of them. Karen clenched her teeth and hissed out as it slid out, her honey and lust drenching her thigh fur.

Ivory purred drunkenly and climbed over to her lover, collapsing as well, resting her head against the bunny's soft full breasts, feeling her chest rise and fall in panted heaves while she nuzzled the soft fur. "Huff... me too... I'm so spent... that was awesome, Karen... my love..."

The rabbit blinked one eye open and weakly rested her paw on Ivory's head, petting and stroking her cat's hair and ears while she was nuzzling her breasts. "Fuck... we're a mess... the sheets are drenched too..."

"The cleaning service will understand." Ivory purred lazily and closed her eyes, cuddling up to the rabbit and sighing blissfully while hugging her.

The two of them settled into an exhausted silence, the room filled with their soft pants of pleasure and fatigue while they held one another. Karen finally spoke out after several minutes, "Sometimes... I wonder if I should have said something sooner..."

Ivory flicked her ears and huffed out. Truth be told the words had actually pulled her from a faint slumber she had started while laying against the rabbit. "Mmm... what do you mean, Karen?"

The rabbit smiled and ran her fingertips through the cat's brown and blonde locks, feeling the sweat that had built up from their frantic mating. "Sorry I woke you..."

Ivory purred at the touch and shook her head slowly. "You're fine. Tell me what's on your mind?"

Karen nodded slowly. "I just wonder if I should have said something sooner... I've always had feelings for you, Ivory, well before I was with Isaac."

"Yeah? I knew you liked me, but I didn't think you liiiiked me, you know?" Ivory purred and forced herself to raise up slightly, looking down into the rabbit's bright emerald eyes.

The rabbit's eyes met those Icy blue ones of the cats, the color similar to her husband and bit her lower lip, feeling her heart race a little faster. "W-well, I figured you were always just wanting casual stuff I guess? You were always off with some guy."

Ivory grinned wide, "Well I do like cock quite a bit, as I've told you for years." She purred and leaned in, pecking the rabbit on the lips with a soft kiss before huffing out gently, "Had you asked me to be with you seriously though... I would have said yes in a heartbeat. I've always loved you, Karen."

Karen bit her lower lip at the words then gave Ivory a gentle smile before shaking her head. "I suppose it works out this way though. You certainly wouldn't have become some famous pop star had you settled with me."

She purred in response and huffed, "Also, wouldn't have a fox and wolf to bang the hell out of me!" Ivory cooed the words playfully then slid both handpaws over Karen's cheeks and stared into the rabbit's eyes for a long moment before shaking her head, her dirty blonde-colored bangs bouncing about. "I would give up all the fame and money for you... and Isaac."

A grin showed on Karen's face, her cheeks burning and her eyes growing wet. "Would you really? That makes me so happy to hear... But you wouldn't give it up for Joe?"

Ivory snorted a laugh, "W-well he kind of made it all happen, ya know? I figure he just came with it at this point. Besides I would never give that fox up, I love him with all my heart and soul!" She purred the words happily then looked back down at the rabbit before her and grinned, "And I love you and Issac, all of you are worth more than all the fame in the world."

Karen bit her lower lip and shook her head with a grin on her face, her large drooped ears swaying with the movement, "Damn... and I thought Isaac and Joe were mushy..."

—♥—

"You could have joined me in the shower you know." Isaac grinned while walking out of the bathroom of the hotel he and Joseph had taken for the night, the towel he had used to dry off slung over his shoulders.

"I could have, but I had to do some work on my phone to make sure Karen's lesson was set up properly tomorrow." Joseph huffed out before plugging his phone up at the nightstand and grabbing his duffle bag to make for the bathroom to take his own shower.

The wolf gave the fox a wide grin, showing his sharp teeth. When he attempted to walk past him, Isaac shoved his paw against the wall in front of Joseph barring his path and leaning in on him. "Such a diligent fox... working so hard for our wives..."

Joseph's ears perked up and he huffed at the action while the wolf loomed over him. Even fresh out of the shower he could smell Isaac's feral musk in the air. "Tch... Of course. It's my job."

"Pretty sure it's not just your job..." The larger dog growled the words and moved his free paw over the fox's jaw. Isaac was shirtless and had just tugged back on his blue jeans after the shower, his large strong chest fully exposed, showing the hard muscles and toned form of his body through the thin reddish fur that blended to a lighter collar along his middle.

Joseph felt a little excitement jolt up his spine as the larger male touched his face and leaned in on him. "I-I should probably clean up as well..."

"I quite enjoy smelling your musk and sweat from the day, fox..." Isaac growled as he leaned in, huffing along Joseph's throat now, his paw sliding off his face to grab at his hip and pull him closer.

Joseph flicked his ears at the grasp and the proximity of the wolf, huffing out once more as he was pulled against Issac's chest. He pushed his padded-palms to the larger dog's chest, feeling how hard it was, the results of a lifetime of regular training. "Ha... take it easy I'm all sweaty from the day!"

"Now you sound like Karen..." Isaac snarled confidently and brushed his muzzle against the smaller dog's throat, biting gently against it with nips.

Joseph hissed and clenched his teeth, closing his eyes tightly, his tail wagging behind him as the wolf marked him with possessive love nips, his flesh beneath his fur stinging. His claws dug into the hard muscles of the wolf's chest while he panted out in protest, "Again?! Stubborn damn wolf..."

Issac parted his jaws, admiring the bruise left behind through the fur, matching the one he had left on the other side of Joseph's throat. "It's okay, you can take a shower with me after we make one another a sweaty mess. Besides... you can only see them if you're right atop you."

His cheeks grew hot at the words then the fox growled and folded his ears, brushing his fingertips over the second bruise he now had from the wolf. He felt happy but also irritated that the wolf had been showing so much dominance. "You think so huh?"

A growl rumbled from the larger dog's throat as he moved his palm to Joseph's jaw and jerked his face upwards to look him in the eyes, his icy blue meeting the soft brown. "I know so."

Joseph blinked a few times then snapped his teeth together in a wide grin. Isaac showed his own toothy grin, seeing the defiant look and knowing the fox was going to try to shift things around. It reminded him too much of his wife, a constant struggle for dominance they had endured for years since their marriage and now it seemed he would have to deal with it from his new boyfriend as well. "Something on your mind, my fox?"

The younger dog flicked an ear and huffed in the older dog's face before he slipped out of sight, dropping straight down away from the wolf. Isaac perked his ears up at the speed of the smaller dog and found himself flanked by him. Isaac showed a wide grin at the display but then barked out in shock as Joseph hooked a footpaw along his ankle and grabbed at his shoulder, pivoting to shove him forward onto the mattress of the queen size bed.

Isaac let out a grunt as he slapped into the soft mattress chest-first and braced on his paws, laughing as he looked back at the fox. "Ha... did I strike a nerve little fox?" He growled the words in a mock challenge then perked his own ears in concern as the fox reached around and grabbed at the front of his jeans while he was bent forward on the bed, feeling Joseph deftly jerk the front of them open. "H-hey!"

"What? You gonna panic now that I'm tugging your pants open, dog?" Joseph growled mockingly as he jerked the denim open. Isaac's heavily swollen length spilled forth from the opening, fully slid free from that base of fur, the wolf having not even bothered to put on underwear.

"Heh... you get so worked up from trying to dominate me, or is this from me taking over the reins?" The younger dog growled confidently as Isaac felt his left handpaw grab at the base of his throbbing length of flesh and give it a few hard pumps as if testing his resolve.

Isaac lolled his tongue at the grab, his tail wagging in response against Joseph's chest. Truth be told the fox was reminding him more and more of his wife now, shifting the power struggle so deftly and he loved it. "Ha... a little from column A, a little from column B..." The larger dog panted the words, his ears drooped and his body relaxing slightly, letting the fox have the lead.

Joseph gave him a knowing grin and moved his free paw to undo his own pants while pumping at the wolf's throbbing cock, feeling its pulse in his padded-fingertips. "That's fine... you can be my dog this time, Isaac!"

When Joseph withdrew his own length that was just as eager, the wolf perked his ears up in a mild panic, realizing his situation now, and barked out in concern, "H-hey! Do you even know what you're doing back there?!"

"O-of course I do!" The fox huffed the words awkwardly and reached for his duffle bag with his free paw, leaving the left still pumping the wolf's pulsing length, feeling hot sticky pre dripping along his fingertips.

Isaac huffed and let out a groan as he felt the fox grip harder on his length while pumping. "Y-yeah? Thought this was new to you too?"

"Yeah, I looked it up on the internet!" Joseph barked the words cheerfully, taking a small bottle of lubricant out of the bag that he had bought that day while Ivory bought the toy she had used with Karen.

"What happened to no road map?" Isaac grinned as he felt himself relax slightly then perked his ears up a few moments later when the fox grabbed the base of his tail and jerked it upwards, pulling it out of the way and fully exposing his rear and tight tailhole to him.

"Ngh! Is this really okay like this?!" Isaac barked out, wincing when he felt pressure against his hole but not how he expected it to feel. He perked his ears up and jerked his view back once more to see the fox having taken a knee and shoving his tongue against his hole. "The fuck are you doing?!"

Joseph huffs hotly and pushed his tongue against the tight flesh, lapping and flicking at it, trying to loosen the wolf up a little. "Huff... relax, you just got out of the shower cry baby, even lube won't help if I don't work you up a little... I do this to Ivory from time to time too ya know. Are you saying you don't do it to Karen with that magnificent ass she has?" The fox growled and pressed his tongue back against Isaac's tailhole, continuing to prod at him and force his tongue a little deeper with each lap.

"Hgn! N-no I haven't!" The wolf barked the words out, clenching his teeth and snorting out a huff through his nose while the fox lapped and worked at him, feeling his walls give way as more of the smaller dog's hot tongue slithered into him.

Joseph took a few more moments to lap and tease the wolf, prodding his tongue deep before pulling away with a growl in his throat, "That's a shame... don't think I'm not gonna eat that bunny's ass later!" The fox barked the declaration and stood again. "That should work..."

"Should?!" Isaac snarled and looked back at the fox, feeling him prodding at his entrance now with the tip of his swollen length, his own tongue lolled out at the pressure the fox was making against his entrance.

"Ha... it will be fine... haven't you and Karen done this sort of thing before? Me and Ivory have," Joseph panted the words and pumped the large dog's length awkwardly with his left handpaw, his right still gripping the base of the wolf's tail. The tapered head of his cock was slowly inching forward but the wolf's nervousness was making him extra tight. "Ngh... fuck will you calm down already?!"

"N-not really..." The wolf snarled then took a calming breath, trying to relax, his claws from digging into the sheets of the bed. His ears folded and his teeth grit as he felt the fox pushing against him until he was finally past his entrance.

"Son of a... fuuuck..." The wolf lolled his tongue and let out a throaty moan as he felt Joseph push into him slowly from behind. His large crimson tail wagged in the fox's grip as the younger dog jabbed deeply into him.

"S-see... it's not so bad huh?" Joseph panted the words and began to grind and push his hips, pumping against the wolf's rear, feeling his length respond in kind, a violent throb spreading through it, his knot starting to show against the fox's fingertips. "Ha... you're really getting into it huh my wolf?"

Isaac shook his head and growled through clenched teeth, claws dug hard into the mattress once more while Joseph prodded against his spot again while pumping against him. "N-never felt something like... damn it..." Isaac moaned out the words, his tongue hanging out of his jaws in a loll as he pants.

Joseph bit his lower lip hard and huffed out confidently as he pushed into the wolf again and again, feeling the larger dog's knot growing against his padded-fingertips as he stroked his length. He could feel his own knot starting to show as well. "No need to hold back my wolf..."

The bigger dog clenched his teeth and let out a feral snarl, as if his body were at the foxes command. Crimson ears folded and the wolf groaned out in a defeated moan. Joseph grinned wide showing his sharp teeth along his muzzle as he felt the heavy throb against his padded-fingertips before Isaac erupted, gushing his pent-up lust forward all over the bed sheets.

"Damn, so much... even after filling my wife up twice?" The fox hummed the words and pushed harder into the wolf with his own throaty groan coming forth, "Speaking of filling up..."

Isaac yipped out at the push, he was still in mid orgasm when the fox shoved into him hard, his hot creamy lust rolling down Joseph's fingers while another gush spilled forth. "D-don't you dare knot me!" The wolf panted the words then jerked his folded ears up sharply and clenched his teeth as he felt the fox forcefully shove against him, knot popping in as a stream of heat rushed into him from behind in a thick tide that made his whole body feel warm.

"Ngh! S-sorry love... I didn't catch that, were you saaaaying something?" Joseph moaned the words in a mocking tone as he bucked against the wolf's backside, giving in to his body again and again while feeling the last of the larger dog's own release taper off.

Issac shuddered and collapsed onto his chest, panting and drooling on the bed sheets, his tail weakly flicking in spastic twitches as he felt Joseph continue to fill him for a few more heartbeats before the fox's own release tapered off. "Jack...ass..."

The fox huffed weakly and slumped against the larger dog's back, sighing happily and flicking his own tail weakly, growling into the large set of drooped red ears before him. "You enjoyed it..."

The wolf took a few moments to compose himself before looking back at the fox and giving him a grin, "Fair enough... but no complaining when I bend you over next time!"

"Uh huh? Because you managed to pull it off so well this time, right?" Joseph growled the words teasingly.

Sharp teeth showed as Isaac grinned at the fox and growled playfully, "Ha... a challenge huh? You let a fox top you once and he thinks he's the boss. You're as bad as a certain rabbit I know."

"Well knowing how much you love said rabbit, I will take that as a compliment and keep doing what I do!" Joseph cooed the words into the wolf's ears before puffing against them playfully.

—♥—

"So you got that shower with me anyway huh?" Joseph spoke the words playfully while scrubbing a washcloth over Isaac's back.

"Well, you did make a mess of me right as I got out!" Issac grinned as he looked back at the fox through the stream of water.

The flow of water had wet and flattened both of their sets of hair down, really showcasing how long Isaac's was compared to Joseph's, coming down almost to the small of his back, while the younger dog's hair only came down to below his shoulder blades. Isaac's natural wave and curl in his hair simply pulled it up a few inches when it was dry.

The fox thought about it for a long moment and gave the wolf's wet tail a playful tug, eliciting a surprised grunt and then a grin from him. "Was it okay? I mean... I feel like I could have done better." Joseph prodded the question while moving to get the shampoo for his own hair.

"Well, I've got nothing to compare it to, but I had fun with it, you seemed to as well." Isaac grinned and flicked his wet tail before moving out of the stream and shaking it out in the corner of the shower before slipping out to get a towel.

The fox lathered his hair and then stepped into the water flow to rinse it out while talking out towards the wolf who was drying off, "Sure, it was a lot of fun, I just worry if it was good enough."

"Did you worry like this with Ivory and Karen too?" Isaac mused the words while fluffing his wet tail with a towel.