Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I did!" Joseph barked out with a huff and moved to turn the flow of the water off, shaking his own tail out before pulling the curtain back only to get a dry towel tossed into his face playfully by the wolf.

Issac grinned as the fox fumbled with the towel and gave him an awkward smile before moving to dry off his own hair. "You shouldn't worry so much, we both had fun and neither was disappointed."

The fox thought about it for a moment before he nodded as he dried his tail and then hesitated before speaking once more, "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"Are you?" The wolf responded right away and curiously curled a brow.

"Well sure, I've never done anything like this before." Joseph shrugged as he spoke and stepped past the wolf to the sink. The mirror was still fogged up from the heat of the shower as Joseph rolled his eyes and tugged the door open letting a blast of cooler air fill the steamy bathroom.

"Jeeze!" Isaac growled at the cool air and quickly snatched up his clean pair of boxers, tugging them on with a fussed look. A second later he gave a shrug. "I don't get nervous, but I do get solemn and serious about it when it comes down to it. You never know what someone is going to do, so best to be level-headed and ready to respond."

The fox thought about the words and looked over his shoulder at the wolf, "You get a lot of guys that put up much of a fight?"

Isaac shrugged in response to the question. "Honestly, most of them just accept it and come willingly. A lot of them are just scared and know they've already messed up. It's rare for them to struggle or put up a fight."

"Well, that's good, I would hate to see you get hurt," Joseph spoke the words quietly as he brushed his still-damp hair out.

The wolf grinned and moved over to smack the fox on the butt, making him yip and glare at the larger dog. "Ha! You're worried about me? I've got a better chance of suffering injury from pissing Karen off!"

"Well, I worry about her and you, all the time actually..." Joseph huffed the words and moved to tug on his own boxers before the wolf could smack his bare ass again.

Isaac grew silent and shook his head before responding, "Wouldn't pay so well if it wasn't dangerous. My wife and I enjoy the adrenaline kick."

"I've only been in situations like that a few times. I pretty much just go all calm and calculated, then after the adrenaline wears off I'm a nervous wreck. Same with my matches I would do in kickboxing. I was fine during it, but once I came down from the adrenaline I would be shaking and rattled." The fox flicked his tail about as he explained.

"I just get angry when people confront me, that's one of the reasons I never did well at sports in school. I took it personally." Isaac spoke the words as he took his own turn to brush his hair out, the tips already starting to curl slightly to form the wavy look he tended to have when it was down.

"How does Karen handle adrenaline?" He asked curiously as he slipped on a large t-shirt.

"Before or after she tears your clothes off and ravages you?" Isaac replied with a wide grin.

"Ah, that's pretty interesting!" Joseph grinned and blushed at the thought of seeing her like that.

"Lusting after my wife again?" Isaac hummed playfully as he stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom of the hotel.

"Guilty as charged, both of you are just so damn cute!" Joseph huffed as he trotted out of the bathroom behind the wolf.

Issac paused for a moment then turned and snatched the fox by the collar of his shirt, growling as he spun him around and shoved the smaller dog down onto his back on the bed. The wolf loomed over him showing his sharp teeth, his large tail wagging playfully. "Speaking of cute... I think I should pay you back for that little stunt earlier..."

Joseph yipped as he was forced down and grinned up at the large dog, his own tail wagging. "Ha... but we just got out of the shower and are all clean, you horny mutt!" The smaller dog cooed the words playfully up at Isaac while sliding his paws over his large strong shoulders, claws digging into his fur lightly.

"Too bad... I guess we'll just have to take another one in the morning..." The wolf snarled and went in for the fox's throat once again, nibbling and kissing along his neck eagerly.

"Tch... insatiable wolf..." Joseph groaned, moving his paws up into Isaac's damp slightly curling hair. "You keep this up and we're not going to have any energy for hunting tomorrow..."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!