Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 05

Story Info
Episode 5: I Want You or No One.
8.7k words
5
2k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

There was a lot of development but not much naughty time last episode, eh my lovely? Yeah, sorry about that... I do have to get the story out there somehow, it can't all just be sex, right? Don't answer that.

Hey, I've still got some plot to push forward this episode, but you know... speaking of pushing things forward... Was that too juvenile? There's going to be more Crystal this episode too! Yeah you know, that persian kitty with that fantastic backside? Speaking of rears...

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 5:

I Want You or No One

His claws dug nice and deep into that mocha-colored fur, spreading those ample cheeks wide to show off his wife's tailhole. Karen gave out a loud gasp before shoving a paw over her own muzzle to silence herself while bracing herself on the counter in the large bathroom.

Her ears folded behind her head as she clenched her teeth, feeling her wolf-husband lapping not only at her petals but dragging that large skilled tongue all the way up, teasing and rolling at the spot he'd never given attention to like this.

"Gods... honey... huff..." She pushed her forehead against her folded arms, trying to not scream in pleasure while she felt him working her so intently, his claws deep in her fur, pricking at her flesh before the bunny gave a shrill gasp as the wolf shoved his maw against her fully, that tongue not only pushing against her tailhole but actually working in.

"Ha! Fuck... fuck!" Karen clenched her teeth, her emerald eyes rolling up as she felt his tongue withdraw to go circle at her pearl a little, working her to a frenzy before she finally just belted out a moan, her tongue lolled from the brutal release.

"Ha... great job... angel..." Isaac hummed as he lapped his tongue slowly along her petals, tasting that bunny honey his wife had given up for him.

"Ngh... what made you... want to do that?" She groaned out as she raised up on her paws, glancing back and biting her lower lip. Her husband's length was fully slid free from his base, fur still wet from the shower they'd just had in their new lover's bathroom.

"Let's just say a certain fox pointed out that I need to appreciate this glorious ass of yours more... not to mention..." He showed a toothy grin as he quickly withdrew a small tube of lubricant from his discarded jeans.

Karen's eyes widened as she shook her head. "N-Now hang on a second, Isaac... uh... I've never done anything... uhm... like th- A-Are you listening to me, asshole!?" She snarled out as she felt him already dribbling the lube onto her tailhole while her hips squirmed.

"I can hear you loud and clear, angel..." He snarled before dripping some onto his length as well, then his claws dug back into that firm bunny rear before he started stroking his length back and forth, right up against that tailhole, bumping at the base of that erratically flicking tail.

"Huff... huff... so Joseph's tailhole wasn't enough, had to have your wife's too?" She groaned out, feeling his length occasionally divert to her pearl, prodding and rubbing there as well, teasing at her petals before coming back to tease the other hole.

"Hey... I'm still a selfish dog, Karen... He said he wanted to fuck your bunny butt, but I'll be damned if my boyfriend is getting this tailhole before I do!" The wolf snarled and shoved his tapered head right up against that tight hole, feeling the rabbit jerk from the push.

"Fuck... so it's just some macho bullshit?! Ngh..." She clenched her teeth again, feeling that head grinding and prodding at her, slowly starting to work its way in. She'd never even fathomed experimenting with that part of her body, so all of this was rather shocking and new, but also rather exciting to her.

"A little, but mostly I don't want to miss a first with you, Karen. Ha... c'mon... you've not said no, you know if you honestly wanted-"

"S-Shut up... just don't hurt me, okay?!" She snapped back and glared at him over her shoulders, her tail hiking higher as she felt the dog prodding at her now, the lube doing its job and getting that tip to slowly gain ground.

"Alright, alright, angel... huff... huff... nice and... slow!" He barked out as Karen gave a shocked little moan with lifted ears, feeling that tapered head pop in at last. Her ears folded once more as she groaned out, feeling Isaac starting to slowly work his way in, taking his time and just making shallow gentle pumps, giving a few more centimeters with each stroke, making sure the bunny was able to handle it.

It took several moments of work, but eventually, her husband gave a final stroke and she felt his hips push up against her full cheeks. She looked back with glossy eyes, panting as she shook her head. "Gods... you got it all in? H-How...?"

"Yeah... was there ever a doubt? Fuck, angel... even your tailhole is heavenly..." The wolf snarled his praise as she felt his left paw glide off her rear and circle to her front, dipping between her legs to start stroking directly against her pearl.

"Fuuuck!" Karen squeaked out and lolled her tongue from the duel stimulation, feeling her husband gently pumping inside her while his padded-fingers worked her spot expertly. Her teeth clenched and her eyes rolled up as he handily forced another from her, Isaac wincing and snarling as she clenched him viciously tight inside her rear while giving in.

"Gods damn..." Isaac snarled and clenched his own teeth, trying to endure his wife's rear while she moaned out, rabbit honey dripping down her thighs.

"Holy shit... they sound so good!" Ivory purred the words in a whisper to her husband from outside the bathroom, both the fox and calico listening in on the other couple going at it. "I can't believe Karen's never taken it in the tailhole with an ass like that!"

"I guess Isaac didn't want me having her ass first, eh?" Joseph snarled the words as he dragged his tongue up his wife's throat, the cat leaning on the wall panting, the fox with his paw tucked down inside her panties, stroking at her pearl while her own paw squeezed and kneading the dog's length in his open jeans.

"Ngh... yeah... Do you mind if I ask Isaac to put it in my tailhole later, hon?" Ivory purred the request as she watched her husband already tugging down her panties from under her skirt.

"I don't mind, but preferably while I'm with you and balls deep in this little kitty pussy riiiight here..." Joseph sighed as his paws brushed up against Ivory's petals, the calico shivering and sighing out as she quickly jerked open Joseph's jeans.

"Gods... sit down, now!" She hissed out in her haughty diva voice, the manager following his wife's demands right away.

Karen let out another little moan of pleasure right as Ivory was lining up with Joseph's own tapered head and lowering herself down. Her husband clenched his sharp teeth, snarling as she mounted him, forcing every inch of that dog-cock nice and deep into her until he bumped snug to her core.

"Ooooh gods... our new girlfriend sounds sooo cute..." Ivory sighed as she started grinding her hips, feeling him digging in deep now, feeling every inch of that slid free length throbbing in her, not a bit of the flesh to be seen, just his copper-colored fur meshing with hers where their laps met.

"She... our girlfriend... ngh... fuck... that has such a great ring to it... our girlfriend and boyfriend... huff huff..." Joseph braced on his paws, leaning against the wall outside of the bathroom, his own hips grinding, making his wife bounce slightly in his lap.

"Yeah... ngh... they're both so special huff... just like you hon... I love you, I love you so much, Joe..." Her blue eyes sparkled as she stared into his chestnut ones, both of them grinding as her honey slicked him, her walls crushing as they heard Isaac cry out in a groan from the bathroom, both of them sharing a lusty grin at it.

"Fuck! Angel! I... fuck this is too fucking tight!" Isaac snarled and dug his claws into Karen's ample rear, his other paw pinching at her pearl. The rabbit just yowled and moaned for him, shaking her head as she felt his knot slapping at her entrance.

"Isaac! Ngh... I'd like to walk somewhat straight after this! Keep that fucking knot... out of... ngh... my ass!" She hissed out then gave another loud groan as his padded-fingers pinched nice and rough, forcing another orgasm to tear through the bunny.

"Okay... okay... almost there... we'll need another shower after this an-" His ears perked and so did Karen's as they both lolled their tongues and looked at one another, hearing a mewling little moan from outside the bathroom door.

Karen whispered out to her husband as he kept grinding against her, "Y-You don't... think that-"

"Ngh... totally... ha... ha... fuck, our new partners are as fucking kinky as we are, angel..." Isaac groaned as he puffed down into her ears, "Fuck... whatever... let's just keep going!"

"O-Okay!" Karen shoved back against her husband, making him plunge nice and deep, the rabbit showing a grin as her paws braced on the counter as the wolf's tongue lolled, seeing his wife still fighting for the lead even now.

That full round bunny-butt ground and shifted as he watched his wife now pushing back against him, her tongue lolled as she moved her own hips, pumping against that throbbing wolf-cock that was deep in her tailhole. "Oooh... fuck... fuck... I want Joseph to pound my ass like this later too, honey!" Karen cried the words out nice and loud for their spectators.

Joseph grunted and Ivory lolled her tongue as she felt his length jump hard inside her. "Oh... gods, Joe... ngh... gonna daydream about Karen's ass while you're inside your wife?" Ivory purred and shifted her paws to rub at her own breasts in the tank top she was wearing, her own hips grinding, feeling that tapered tip grinding against her core.

"H-Hey... give me a break, you were just asking about Isaac!" He showed his wife a challenging grin and rolled her right over there in the floor, the cat mewing out as her back pushed to the floor, her husband now on top of her, hips pumping eagerly.

"Gods! K-Kar-" Isaac snapped his teeth together hard and slapped up against that nice round bunny-butt as Karen lolled her tongue, looking back at her husband as he shoved deep but kept that knot out of her as she requested.

The rabbit rolled her green eyes up, tucking her tongue and gritting her teeth as he pinched hard at her pearl one last time while his heat started filling her in a whole new way. "Gods... gods... honey..." She moaned out, jerking back against his erupting cock as each rope filled her, keeping her rear moving and squeezing, milking every last drop of her wolf's lust into her.

Ivory had her tank top rolled up now, her full breasts on display, peaks hard against her mostly cream-colored fur as she laid on the floor jerking in time to her husband's deep strokes, feeling his knot nearly to full. "Ha... Joseph... c'mon hon... ha... d-don't keep me wai-" Her blue eyes widened and she bit her lower lip as the bathroom door opened.

Joseph snarled as he shoved nice and deep, forcing that knot into his wife, getting ready to howl out before he barked as the door opened next to them. Karen showed a knowing grin, putting a paw on her hip as Isaac gave his own smug grin.

"Lose track of time? Or did you think he was knotting me, Joe?" Karen hummed out as Joseph bit his lower lip then grunted with folded ears as Ivory gave a sharp little mewl as she felt him erupt hard inside her.

"Yeah, I'll happily tear your kitty ass up later too, Ivory, just like I did Karen's just now, ah but I suppose you too already were hearing that, eh?" Isaac growled down at the calico as she gave him a drunk grin, nodding her head as she felt her husband's heat filling her while her other two lovers just casually watched it happening.

Ivory sighed out in relief once she'd milked the last gush in and Joseph collapsed onto his elbows, panting and heaving. The idol purred with satisfaction as she looked up at her lovers over her husband's shoulder. "Huff.. you two sounded so good... how could we not fuck to you?" Joseph just whimpered and nodded in agreement, his tail weakly flicking about behind him.

—♥—

Isaac barked a laugh as Joseph scrubbed his back, "I said you guys had a big shower, but I didn't think-"

"That it would fit all of us?" Ivory purred as she gave Karen's muzzle a quick kiss while pawing at her in the flow of the water with a loofa-sponge, washing her bunny while Karen returned the favor.

"So, is it out of everyone's systems? We've got a busy day ahead," Joseph called out conversationally as he turned and Isaac started scrubbing his own back, the fox grinning at him.

"Ugh... don't remind me! I'm already dreading meeting with that damn cow again!" Ivory hissed out and rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, love. I thought she was kind of fun!" Karen showed her girlfriend a challenging grin.

"So, I get the girls are going to be busy, but what about me? Did you have some plans I'm unaware of, Joe?" Isaac huffed down into Joseph's ears while scrubbing his back.

Joseph looked back and gave a nod. "Well, I'd like to meet with Bianca and then talk to Keys. Other than that, I have an idea that I think would fit you quite nicely when it comes to helping during the girl's tour since you were worried about it."

"Keys? What do you need to talk to them about, Joe?" Karen called out curiously.

"Like we mentioned earlier. I think they could help get Crystal on a good path and out of coffee shop hell. I feel a little bad flexing my contacts, but on the same token, I will be paying them for the service, so..." The fox stepped out of the shower after giving his tail a good hard wag to dislodge most of the water.

"Well, as long as Keys is paid, I'm sure they'll be willing, not sure how much that'd run you though." Isaac came out next, shaking his own large tail out before grabbing up a towel to start drying off.

Joseph gave him a long look, admiring the wolf's body once more before clearing his throat, "Anyway, first things first. Let's get the girls sorted with Bianca and then I'll deal with Keys."

"Sorted eh? Going to nag that cow not to kill us with the training?" Ivory purred out as she stepped from the shower, holding Karen's paw to help her step out as well.

The fox snorted at that and laughed. "Hell no. If her training makes you two better singers, I'm all for it, you should make sure to work hard if you want to keep your fans happy, Ivory."

"Hey! Don't talk to me like you're just my fucking manager, you're my husband too, asshole!" Ivory hissed and clenched her paws into fists, standing there with fur dripping wet in the bathroom glaring daggers at the fox.

Joseph frowned and folded his arms, a towel wrapped around his waist now, the other couple in the bathroom looking shocked at the display. "Don't be stupid, you're always my wife first, but I know how much you love your fans and the stage, I'll push you hard to keep the lifestyle you enjoy going for as long as I can."

Isaac stood between the two of them with his paws open. "Look uh... I hate to see you two fighting first thing..."

"We aren't fighting!" Both the fox and calico snapped out at the wolf with fussy glares, each shifting paws to their hips in an eerily similar pose.

"H-Hey! Don't go snapping at Isaac when all he's trying to do is help!" Karen snarled and clenched her own fists, glaring at the two of them.

Ivory bit her lower lip as she ran her paw through her wet hair, Joseph just averted his eyes and growled as he shook his head. "Sorry, man... uh I wasn't trying to snap at you."

"Look, you guys are on vacation, don't work so damn hard or you'll burn out, that's all I'm saying." Isaac kept his cool as he patted the fox on the shoulder. Ivory perked her ears and gave a victorious grin before the wolf looked her way and continued, "I'm not saying take it easy the whole time either. Even I know that's a cutthroat industry, Ivory."

"I know I know..." Ivory pouted a little before snatching a towel up. "Sorry for losing my cool, that goes for both of you, I'm sorry hon." She moved to the fox and gently nuzzled his jaw.

Joseph rebounded quickly and before long they were holding one another, all nuzzles, purrs, and growls. "I could never stay upset at you, baby. I get you're just stressed, I'll always understand."

"I don't remember you two being quite so uhm... aggressive with one another, like that," Karen called out as she toweled herself off.

"We've always been passionate about our ideas of what is best for one another in the relationship. We don't argue a lot, but it happens, usually behind closed doors, but now you guys are behind the said doors." Ivory purred as she kissed her husband's muzzle quickly.

"It's a fine line, one I'm still learning, it's only been a year. The manager in me needs to push to make sure that Cream does the best she can for her fans, but the husband in me has to make sure Ivory is taken care of and supported. Sometimes, the lines meet and clash."

"We've had similar situations, Angel. Remember how it was when I was first training you as a bondsman?" Isaac chimed in, bringing the situation to a more familiar situation.

"That's a good point, when we're out doing our job, you're my partner, not my husband. I try to keep things all business until I know we're both safe." The rabbit rubbed her jaw as she processed things and gave a nod as if she accepted the example.

Joseph smiled at his wife as he called out gently, "Look, baby. You're not just working hard for yourself now, you're working hard for Karen. If you slack off now, she'll-"

"You think I don't know that?!" Ivory hissed out and glared again before sighing and tapping a clawed finger along her jaw. "I'll fucking work hard for Karen, don't you worry about that."

"Thank you, love. I'll work hard for you as well, for all of you." Karen moved up to Ivory and started nuzzling as well, the calico's fur faintly smelling of the fox.

"Okay, well, let's all get dressed and I'll make us some breakfast," Isaac barked out, both the cat and fox's ears perking up at that.

"Oh fuck yes, cook for me every day my beautiful wolf!" Ivory moved right over and linked an arm with his, her other still holding Karen's paw.

"Uh huh... I'll help where I can, but please keep cooking for us as much and often as you like!" Joseph quickly hooked an arm with Isaac's other, the fox giving him a playful grin.

"Look at you, honey. Just the popular chef of the house, what's that old saying about the way to the heart is through the stomach?" Karen fired back with a smirk.

"Well, I do most of the cooking for us too, so it's not that big of a deal." Isaac started trotting out of the bathroom with both his arms clung to by each of his new lovers, his wife following behind clasping Ivory's paw.

—♥—

They took both cars to the recording studio since the dogs had other business to attend to afterward.

"Oh ho, I have a full house today, yes?" Bianca bellowed out cheerfully as she sauntered over to the four of them when they entered the rehearsal area. She wore a flowing black dress that hugged her large curvy hips, heels making heavy clopping sounds on the smooth tile of the room.

"Bianca, it's good to see you again in person." Joseph trotted right over and they shared a grip of both paws, each leaning in to do quick glancing pecks on the sides of one another's muzzle in greeting.

"It is my favorite young volpe, yes? You have grown bigger and more handsome since last I saw you!" The older female hummed the words out in a surprisingly suave tone as she stepped back.