Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph gave a small yip as Isaac dug his claws in along his sacs, squeezing a bit harder. "Gods! T-Take it easy!"

"I'm not hurting you, your wife has claws too, relax, you puppy!" He cooed against Joseph's throat before giving little love bites along it. He'd offered to show his new lover his and Karen's house, but he didn't get much of a tour, having been dragged straight into the bedroom.

Joseph gave soft little whining sounds at the dominant display and strong grip to his base, the wolf showing a confident grin as he felt the younger dog throb hard in his paw. "Gods... you're too cute, Joe... fuck I can't take it anymore..."

He grunted out as Isaac shifted him back to his knees, the wolf's precum sticky paw moving to unbuckle his own jeans, the fox's long since having been discarded to the floor along with his boxer shorts.

Isaac watched Joseph bite his lip as the wolf casually revealed that bulge in his jeans, the thick crimson length fully slid free, tapered tip shiny with his own pre, a fresh bead of it rolling forth. "Damn... Y-you're already fully slid free!" The younger dog huffed out, looking impressed, his tail wagging behind him.

"Uh huh... been straining against my jeans most of the morning for you, foxy." Isaac cooed out as he shifted a paw into his open jeans, pulling out a small tube of lubricant.

"W-wait a sec, you were carrying that the whole while? Were you planning this from- Ngh!" Joseph clenched his teeth as the wolf reached back to his length, giving it some pumps again while casually dripping lube on his own throbbing spire.

"Ha... of course, I was... I can't just neglect my fox and pound his hot wife all the time can I?" Isaac growled, a wide grin on his muzzle, showing he was fully going to keep the reins in this encounter.

Joseph was happy to let him have them as the wolf seemed satisfied with the build-up and grabbed the smaller dog, hauling him over to him. "H-Hey... shouldn't you prep a little... m-more?" The fox's tail hiked right up, coming face to face with the wolf as he felt that tapered tip rubbing and prodding at his tailhole.

"Relax Joe, I'm going to take my time, I'll not just plow into you and break you..." He growled as his claws dug into the fox's furred hips, keeping him held close, feeling that hot breath against his cheek fur while he clung to the wolf. "Ngh... seriously... relax... I'm not even gaining any ground here!"

"S-Sorry! I'm trying..." Joseph clenched his teeth, feeling that tapered tip working against him, trying to calm his breath as he felt that head working past slowly.

"Good boy... there you go... good fox..." Isaac snarled as his right paw rubbed at Joseph's backside, claws raking through that soft brown-red fur, his left anchored on the younger dog's hip.

Joseph's tail just wagged at the 'good boy' commentary, whining as he felt his lover working in until Isaac popped in, eliciting a small yip from the fox. "Ngh! G-Gooddss..." His own claws dug hard into the older wolf's chest, feeling Isaac starting to slowly pump back and forth, gaining a few inches with each push until he finally pulled the young fox fully down into his lap.

He could hear the deep rumble of a growl in Joseph's throat as he rubbed his backside, feeling the fox squeeze hard. "That's it foxy... good boy..." Isaac snarled the words into the younger dog's ears, his left paw moving to grip Joseph's length once more, feeling it jump hard in his paw at the commentary. "Ha... you like it when I praise you like that, don't you?"

His tongue was lolled slightly as he nodded to the question, then whimpered from the purposeful strokes of the older dog's paw, all the while that massive wolf-cock was gently pumping inside him, both their tails wagging.

"That's it... ngh... I'll always respect you, we can pass the baton of dominance as often as you like... huff... but for now, just be my good boy and do as I say, alright foxy?" Isaac snarled as his left paw kept gently stroking Joseph while he ground his own spire nice and deep inside the younger fox, that other set of claws dug hard into his rear to keep him held close.

"O-Okay... whatever you want, my wolf!" He grasped Isaac's shirt, his chestnut eyes practically showing hearts for the older dog as he was stroked and pumped into by him, the fox constantly whimpering and moaning for the larger wolf.

"Good boy... my boy... my fox..." Isaac moved close and Joseph felt his cheeks grow hotter as the wolf's muzzle brushed his own. "I'll take care of you, protect you... all three of you..." With the declaration, he pushed forward, tilting his head, forcing them both into a heated kiss.

Joseph moaned out happily at the words, feeling his heart jump as hard as his length did in the wolf's grasp. Isaac could feel that knot showing along his padded-fingers and Joseph could feel the wolf's slapping up against his tailhole now.

"I-Isaac, d-don't go knotting me, we've still got- Ngh!" Joseph snapped his teeth together as he felt the wolf thrust right in, forcing that knot past as the fox shuddered and then lolled his tongue.

"Ha... just take my knot like a good dog... we've got time to clean up!" Isaac showed his teeth in a dominant grin as Joseph whined loudly and nodded, feeling him grind against him, his chestnut eyes starting to roll upwards.

"That's it... come on foxy... ngh... almost alllll... most!" Isaac cooed the words then with the final one, his paw squeezed hard and gave the fox's length one last good stroke.

Joseph's mind just went blank as he groaned, his tail fluffing behind him as he cried out for his wolf, "Yes! I'm your good dog!" Isaac showed a proud grin as he felt that length in his paw throb before his fox gave him a loud howling moan as he gave in.

Isaac shoved his hips hard as if testing that knot to make sure it was secure, then his own much deeper and feral-sounding howl joined in with Joseph's. The wolf erupted and sent thick ropes into his fox while hot spurts of Joseph's love gushed forth as well.

"Good boy! Good boy!" Isaac snarled and pumped at that spire in his paw, a proud grin showing on his muzzle. He could see Joseph's tongue lolled, his eyes looking distant and in love as he just nodded in response, feeling his wolf filling him with his own love.

Joseph gave a loud whimper as the last of his own release spilled forth, the wolf's chest and paw covered in fox spunk. He bit his lower lip, clenching himself to milk the last of his lover's own heat into him, then collapsed right into Isaac's chest, not even caring about the sticky mess between them, just panting in relief.

"You did so well, foxy... ngh... my good dog..." Isaac panted into his ears, one paw rubbing and stroking at the fox's wagging tail from the praise, his other resting on his hip. "Gods... I need a minute... that was a lot..."

"It really was... fuck... filling Karen's ass up wasn't enough this morning?" Joseph sighed out happily as I nuzzled under the wolf's chin.

"Maybe I should do Ivory tonight and just have my own little trifecta." Isaac barked out a laugh.

"Pretty sure that's not what that word means," Joseph puffed out and weakly sat up, wincing a little as he huffed. "Ah... you were kind of rough on my ass near the end there."

"Sorry, foxy. I'll try to be more gentle next time." Isaac moved in and gave his lover a quick kiss before leaning back with a sigh. "Fuck... give me a few minutes to calm down, then we can get cleaned up."

"Foxy huh?" Joseph gave him a grin.

"You gonna shoot that one down?" Isaac offered his own grin.

Joseph folded his ears and shook his head. "Uh... I like it, so yeah, I think you should add it to the rotation."

"Heh... Angel and foxy... Maybe I'll call Ivory my siren, then I'll have you all accounted for with pet names."

"Hey, that's pretty good! Maybe I should retire 'baby' and-"

"Oh no you don't, foxy! That's my pet name for your wife, you worry about Karen!" Isaac barked a laugh and gave the fox's tail a playful tug, making Joseph yip out.

"Ooph!" Joseph gave him a cute growl and shoved at his chest. "Heh... next time I'm taking the dom baton!"

Isaac just showed him a grin as he leaned against the headboard, showing his sharp teeth as he relaxed. "Sounds like fun, wait until you get Karen in a dominant mood, now that's a treat."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!