Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ivory, c'mon it'll be fine when they hear it!" Karen chimed in as she pushed up to the other side of the fox, before peering at the two older males on the call before offering them a cocky grin and wave of her paw. "Hey, nice to meet you two."

"It's a pleasure, little lady, I'm eager to hear what you two have got for us, Joseph has talked you up quite a bit," John spoke out politely.

"Well, for now, let's just see if this is even worth considering." Jacob sighed as he moved to open the file for the entire call before he looked at the screen again. "Who's the other cat behind you three?"

Crystal pushed her glasses up on her face before leaning over, the fox now being surrounded by three different girls as she peered into the camera. "Crystal Spring, just think of me as Mocha's personal manager. I'll be assisting Joseph in managing the two of them once you hear their demo and no doubt agree with him that this is worthwhile."

Jacob snorted at her confident words and said nothing before starting the first song up. The goat scowled as he listened and John seemed to just bob his head to it, eyes closed as if deeply analyzing it. Once it finished a few minutes later, all of them looked expectantly at the two label presidents but the goat just started the next track up without a word.

John kept his eyes closed nodding to the music the whole time, Jacob's scowl never leaving his face as he kept his arms folded, tapping his own furless hand on his bicep, his own eyes closed as if in focus. The goat was a half-fur while John was a full one like the girls and fox on the other end of the call.

"Damn it..." Jacob snarled as he opened his eyes, giving a small nod of his head.

"Knowing you girls did those in less than a week while under pressure? I'll not mince my words, I'm impressed with both of you." John opened his own eyes, giving the screen a nod.

"Hey, it wasn't just us, everyone involved worked hard for your impatient asses!" Ivory snarled and jabbed her paw at the camera again.

"I hate to admit it, but we'd be fools to not see this through. You're unproven, Karen, or Mocha as it were, but..." Jacob mulled on things and rubbed his jaw. "Alright, I want that album in my inbox the second it's done and we'll talk about extensions and rate increases to accommodate the additional staff."

"You're pretty eager over there, Jake!" John spoke out with an amused tone in his smooth voice.

"Tch... I think these two are just the thing we need right now, especially given how, as much as I hate to admit it, Ruby's doing so well in the figures." Jacob looked at the screen as if talking to John from across a table.

"Thank you, I'll set up a formal meeting with the idols and you guys once the album is-"

John interrupted the fox with a laugh, "That's not necessary, we can sort the details out now. We got another idol on the tour, just double the budget, that'll sort out the new manager and any-"

"Double!?" Ivory, Joseph, and Jacob all spoke out, though the goat's reaction was more of a snarl.

"Jake, Ivory did right by us didn't she? Isn't it only fair we offer Karen the same starting salary as our little diva here? We promised her an increase, so we'll just make it a packaged deal," John hummed out casually.

"You're being too generous with this, John. We don't even know if they'll produce a full quality-"

The ox cut him off, "Then we'll make the agreement tentative to our approval of the album, easy peasy, Jake."

"Tsk... I suppose that's fair..." Jacob looked like he didn't like it but gave a nod. "You two are their managers, that okay with you?"

"My wife deserves more on her initial contract, but given the unorthodox situation we're putting the label in over Karen, I think that's more than fair." Joseph nodded.

"Yes, thank you for your faith in our girls, we'll not let you down." Crystal purred out in an all-business tone of voice.

Ivory looked like she wanted to kick up a fuss but kept it tampered down. Karen just looked like she was in shock at the information. She'd seen the obvious wealth Ivory had procured in the last year of this and was basically just told she could potentially be making the same kind of salary.

"I expect generous renegotiation terms when Cream and Mocha really take off though and land their first number one!" Joseph raised a finger at the screen as he barked the words.

Jacob scoffed at that, "We'll talk about that if they pull it off, for now, focus on finishing the album."

"Speaking of the album, do we have an ETA?" John asked.

"It'll be done when it's done!" Ivory snarled out before finally composing herself. The cat then shoved her nose up in the air, moving to hook her arm with Karen's, strutting out of the view of the camera with her girlfriend in tow, the bunny giving a cute squeak as she was tugged away.

"Just give us about a month, I think that's fair at our current production level, we'll let you know if we need more time." Crystal quickly fired back after the idol's outburst.

"Joseph, we're giving you a lot of leeways here, don't screw this up, you either Crystal." Jacob snarled and his window popped out of the call.

John sighed and rolled his brown eyes. "You two don't stress it, just do your best, I've got faith you'll do just fine. Looking forward to hearing what the little ladies come up with." The ox gave a nod, settling his hat back on before his own window blinked out and the call ended.

Joseph sighed and leaned back, pushing his paws over his face, feeling them shaking a little. "Holy hell... that went better than I had hoped... My adrenaline is still churning."

"I can see why, but we did it, Joe, all of us did, and it's thanks to you, so raise that muzzle back up and be proud of yourself!" Crystal offered him a grin before standing up fully.

"Thanks, Crystal, I'm just so happy it worked out for the girls." He stood from his chair to look over to the side of the room, seeing Ivory trying to look cool, but Karen just gripped her paws, looking excited at the prospect of it all.

—♥—

Later that afternoon, Isaac had another class at the dojo, but the girls were actually getting a day off after working so hard the last week, or so. Of course, they decided to spend it with their manager back at their place.

"Thank you for working so hard for us, hun..." Ivory purred as she snuggled up to the side of her husband in the large bed they had, her muzzle pushing under his own, rubbing her scent on the fox she loved.

"Of course, baby." His paw flexed on her curvy rear as he growled, holding her close, feeling her breasts pushing into his chest. The skimpy negligee she wore cupped at her ample full breasts, peaks clearly outlined through the thin silky material and just barely covering her backside.

He felt a small nip on his left ear from the bunny that had haunted his dreams before she whispered into it, "You're such a good fox to us, sweetie..." She gave his ear another nibble as he felt a shiver roll up his spine at the pet name.

"A-Anything for the two of you, love bunny!" He huffed out with a grin, then gave a deep growl as Karen shifted close to nuzzle the other side of his jaw like Ivory was doing. Both the girls rubbed their scents into his fur, paws moving to clasp together right at his chest which was fully bared, the fox just in a set of boxer shorts that sported an unapologetic tent in them.

"You also worked very hard, love, it even inspired me to keep going." Ivory hummed the words as she pulled from Joseph's jaw to move right before the fox's nose.

"I couldn't have been so brave without you by my side, my kitty." Karen moved to bring herself face to face with her calico, then the fox gave an excited little huff as the two drew into a deep kiss right there before him.

He saw they were putting a show on for him as much as enjoying one another, Ivory tilting her head as Karen pushed closer. He could see the bunny's tongue roll along the cats, Ivory's sharp little teeth showing before their lips shoved together once more.

"Huff... you two are as lovely as goddesses..." His paw moved to Karen's backside as well, the bunny wearing a matching set of negligee to the calico's, of course, her rear was much ampler and the fox was happy to let his claws dig in a little as he grabbed a pawful.

They pulled from one another, their tongues parting last, a mingling string of saliva hanging from them before it broke and they offered one another a grin before moving to their fox who was happily pawing on both their rears.

"My sexy husband..." Ivory cooed and moved in to shove her maw to his own, Joseph almost moaning at the taste of her lips as their tongues met, rolling a few times before she pulled back and he felt Karen's paw guide his maw towards her own.

"My sweet fox..." He felt another shiver up his spine before her own muzzle pushed in, again tongues rolling as both girls felt claws dig harder into their backsides.

He gave a cute little gasp as Karen pulled back, Ivory snorting a laugh. "You can breathe through your nose, Joe!" Karen just grinned and started kissing down his throat, the silk shifting against her own breasts as she started down his chest.

"Oooh... wait for me, love..." Ivory purred and gave her husband's jaw a quick push of her snout before she joined her rabbit in kissing along his thin fur. Karen's green eyes sparkled as she met Ivory's blue ones, both girls making a small trail of kisses along those defined muscles their manager kept maintained, his fur turning more whitish along his abs.

"Huff... I'm still getting used to his musk... it's so good..." Karen sighed as her paw gripped one side of the boxer shorts before them.

"We've been together for almost two years now, and his scent still makes my tail coil." Ivory licked her chops as she gripped the other side of the shorts, both girls tugging down at the same time, the elastic band clearing as that eager throbbing spire of fox-cock sprang out to full attention.

"Ngh... you two are too perfect... I seriously don't deserve either of you!" Joseph growled as a paw went to both their ears, one rubbing those perky ears of his wife, his other moving to stroke the softer, more floppy ones of his new lover.

"I don't deserve any of you, but I'm not complaining either!" Karen sighed out as she scooped closer, starting to kiss up the side of that ample fox length, dragging her small tongue up it.

"That's enough mush, let's focus on pleasing our fox." Ivory purred and shifted up with Karen, kissing and lapping her own tongue. Both girls met at that tapered tip, precum beading up at it before they rolled their tongues together against it, each cutting their eyes up towards them.

Joseph practically had hearts in his eyes as his paws rubbed at both their heads, soft whimpers and groans filling his throat as they worked him together. Karen moved in and pecked Ivory's lips then moved down and pushed her small maw right down over the tip of that length, the fox rewarding her with a cute yip as a gush of precum spilled over her tongue.

The bunny came up after just a moment, a soft popping sound escaping as her lips parted, then as she pulled back Ivory did the same, his wife's maw enveloping that tapered tip, suckling upon him with all the skill she'd built up over the last few years with him.

"Oh... my... gods..." Joseph snarled and lolled his tongue, each of the girls pleasing him with their maws, then he gave a wide-eyed gasp as Ivory took him down nice and deep, forcing a loud purr forward that sent the vibrations all through his length.

"Ha..." Ivory popped her maw free then licked her chops before drawing the straps of her negligee down. "Come here, love..."

Karen showed her a bright grin, hastily peeling her own straps down as Joseph watched both their gorgeous sets of breasts come into full view, Karen's soft mocha-colored fur and Ivory's more cream-colored, each with their peaks hard, clearly showing their eagerness for their manager.

He gave a shuddering bark as both of them pushed forward and drew into a heated kiss, pressing their exposed chests together, that length of dog cock getting sandwiched between both their sets of breasts. Karen moaned against her long-time lover's maw, Ivory purring loudly as their tongues rolled while they heatedly kissed, each making an effort to move and shift their body to grind on that fox length between them.

"This would be easier... if we were kneeling, not laying on our bellies..." Karen grunted a little but kept bracing on her paws, keeping the shifting of her chest up.

Ivory licked her lips of the bunny saliva and looked up at her husband who looked smitten, his tongue lolled out. "I don't think Joe has any complaints." She purred before looking back into Karen's eyes then groaned impatiently, "But fuck... I want cock... you mind if I go first, love?"

"Ha... be my guest!" Karen climbed up as Joseph watched her make sure he had eyes on her as she finished peeling the negligee fully off, then made sure to turn away from him as she tugged her silk panties clear, giving him a flash of the slick pink petals against her mocha fur.

His gaze shifted back to his wife, biting his lower lip as she gave him a knowing smirk but said nothing as she took her own gown the rest of the way off. She didn't turn from him, but she did take a seat and lazily peel her clearly wet panties clear, again a matching set to Karen's. Both girls now were in nothing but the set of stockings they had worn with the negligee.

Ivory stayed sitting to the side of him and casually spread her legs, showing the pink of her petals against that cream fur. She purred loudly for him as she slid a paw down between her thighs, moving to spread herself and show off for her husband. "Ha... I don't want you to move, hun, I want you to just tell me... tell me you want to be inside me..."

Joseph lolled his tongue at the view and both girls saw that length jump hard between them as he nodded frantically. "Gods, please, baby! I'll... I'll go crazy if I can't be!"

"Hmm... good enough... I'd like to tease you, but I'm also pretty fucking horny!" Ivory grinned and climbed right atop him, her left paw shoving to his shoulder, grinning at him as she deftly positioned herself, guiding that tapered fox tip right to her soaked entrance.

She licked her chops and looked to Karen who was biting her lower lip, squirming her own hips watching, then shifted and pushed that tapered tip they'd been sharing right into her entrance. She gave a blissful mewl of a moan as she came right down, taking every inch of her husband's length nice and deep until he struck her core.

Ivory purred loudly and licked her chops, feeling him throb, then clenched her sharp teeth, hissing through them as she felt herself finally give in, just the act of mounting her fox enough to drive her over.

"Fuck... baby... ngh!" Joseph clenched his own teeth, whimpering as his wife gave in on him while crushing him inside her.

Karen gave her own groan and shifted her hips before looking over at Joseph. "Ha... I'm burning up for you too, sweetie... will you lay down and let me feel your maw on me while Ivory fucks you?"

Joseph didn't say anything, he simply grabbed Karen's soft hips, the rabbit squeaking out as he pulled her over to him before laying back. Ivory offered them an eager grin, her hips grinding slowly, stirring that length of fox-cock nice and deep while Karen was repositioned.

The rabbit rested her paws on Joseph's strong abs, then gasped out, her mocha ears perking as he hauled her right down, shoving that maw against her tailhole, tongue lapping at it a few times before Karen bit her lower lip, feeling him shift over to her pearl.

Karen's green eyes rolled up, her maw parting slightly as he got right to work, feeling that skillful tongue roll and tease at her petals and pearl while her claws dug harder into his belly fur. It didn't take much work and within a few more moments, she was crying out as he got a nice helping of rabbit honey to lap up from his new lover.

"You're so fucking cute... come here, love!" Ivory purred and reached her paws out as Karen panted and moved to throw her arms around the calico. The two girls locked into a heated kiss, their maws parting, heads tilting to allow their tongues to roll. Joseph gave a muffled bark as his wife started grinding impatiently and Karen's own hips started rocking, shoving that rabbit pussy against his maw.

"Huff... c'mon Joe... put your maw into it... let me feel that tongue..." Karen panted out the words, sounding as haughty and diva-like as Ivory did. Ivory bit her lip at the rabbit bossing her husband around, her own hips slapping down hard into his lap, feeling him deep and precum gushing into her as he purred loudly.

The fox just nodded his head, rolling his tongue intently and suckling against that rabbit hole he'd dreamed of for so long, all the while his stunning idol-wife was riding against him, both girls sounding more heated by the second.

He felt Ivory clenching and bucked his hips hard, shoving into her with a sudden thrust that made the cat mewl out blissfully as her honey dripped off his furred sacs. Of course, Joseph skillfully flicked hard at Karen's pearl with his tongue, both paws sliding up to give each of the bunny's hard peaks a little pinch, eliciting a throaty moan as the rabbit came for him as well once more.

"Oh... my ... gods... Joseph... you're so fucking good..." Karen lolled her tongue, looking blissful as she felt him lapping at her.

"Mm! I really did train him up pretty well, didn't I?" Ivory purred proudly, feeling her own orgasm taper off before she grinned at Karen while rising up slowly, letting that honey drenched fox length slip from her. "Would you like a go with our manager, Mocha?"

"Uh huh... we're a team, gotta do everything together to keep ourselves synchronized, Cream." The other idol cooed out as Joseph felt her pull from his maw and climb down his chest. The fox huffed out and started to sit up, seeing the rabbit he'd loved for years not even bother to turn around, grinning over her shoulder at him as he saw that full round rear moving into position.

"Huff... down boy..." Ivory purred out as she moved to push his chest, forcing him back down as Karen slipped out of sight, his blonde cat giving him a hungry purr as she looked down at him. He didn't see it happen, but he felt it as that tight fiery hot bunny hole enveloped his entire length, his ears perking as Karen gave a melodic sigh of relief.

His chestnut eyes rolled up, his teeth clenching at the embrace before he barked out as Ivory climbed over him. "Ngh... C'mon, hun, be a good manager and take care of your idols properly!" Ivory kept the roleplay up as she grabbed the headboard with her paws, a haughty grin showing as she shoved her crotch right down against the fox's maw.

Joseph nodded his head as she felt his tongue go right back to work, rolling and lapping hard at the petals of his wife, her body one he knew intimately. He knew just how to work her as one paw shifted up to grasp her breast, padded-thumb rolling against that hard peak in her cream fur. His other paw anchored on Karen's rear, claws dug in to get a good grip off that plump bunny butt as she rode against his lap.

"Ngh... sweetie! Ngh... make me... cum!" Karen moaned out, slapping her hips down hard, lewd wet sounds coming from her rabbit hole as the fox plunged nice and deep into her, the start of his knot slapping at her entrance.

"Me too! Me... too!" Ivory demanded, grinding her own hips, her tongue lolled and her blue eyes rolling upwards as he nodded against her crotch while working.

She felt her husband do that little side-to-side flick he'd do with his tongue that made her footpaws curl, the idol not standing a chance against it as she mewled out in a loud throaty moan, her own tongue lolled as she crested violently for the boy that had stolen her heart.