Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ngh! You too, my love bunny!" Joseph barked the demands out even as his wife was going through her own throes. She felt him grab her hips with both paws, slamming her down as he forcefully sat up slightly.

"Oh my gods!" Karen squeaked out, her tongue lolled as she felt Ivory push up to her back from the shift. That tapered tip crashed into her core and the rabbit clenched her teeth hard, her own eyes rolling up before she yowled out in a moan for her fox, her walls crushing him as her honey gushed out onto him, all the while Ivory panting in relief behind her.

After several moments, Ivory purred out playfully, "I'm surprised he survived that one, Mocha..."

"Our manager has really nice endurance, just like our bodyguard, but I can feel his knot is nearly full... Ha... one more, sweetie," Karen cooed out as she panted the demand.

"Of course! Ngh... anything for my idols!" He snarled and fully sat up hauling his wife close to him, his paw shoving between her thighs as she gasped out, then groaned at his skilled fingers started to work her pearl while Karen kept riding him.

He brought them to crest and then they even swapped a few more times, the manager thoroughly soaked in the love of both his idols. The large bed reeked of rabbit and cat honey, as did his lap-fur.

"Ngh... whose pussy do you wanna unload into, hun? You can only pick ooooneee." Ivory purred the words as she ground her hips, her over one of Karen's, the rabbit's petals against her own, that spire of fox-cock between them as they worked.

Karen bit her lower lip, feeling Joseph throbbing as they kept their scissor position going in his lap, the fox pumping his hips, thrusting up and down between the two girls. "Cream's right, sweetie... we both can feel that knot is at its limits."

Joseph growled proudly and rested a paw on both his idol's rears, claws dug into their fur while holding them close. The smaller females looked up at him, each panting with hearts practically showing in their eyes for their manager and lover. "As if... I could choose... both of you... c'mon, one more... give me one more, girls..."

Ivory bit her lower lip and nodded, Karen sighing as her own hips started grinding hard. He listened to both of them moan, little soft squeaks and purrs coming from each of his idol's as they drew closer, his own release at a knife's edge.

"Good girls... that's it... ngh... almost...I-" His tongue lolled as Ivory let out a blissful melodic cry of relief, Karen joining her, each of their voices harmonizing perfectly in a quick lustful song only for him as they came.

His chestnut eyes rolled up at that, no male would have been able to contain himself after hearing that and enduring what he'd just been through. His mind cleared as he just howled out in a soft moan, both the girls giving a cute little gasp as a thick rope of fox cum gushed forth from his tapered head.

"Oh... gods! Ngh... I can feel it burning even through my fur, sweetie!" Karen panted the words as the milky gushes scattered over her breasts and across her belly while she went through her own throes.

"Fuck hun... oh gods that's... sooo much! Mmm... let it out love..." Ivory cooed out as her hips kept grinding, trying to keep herself composed through her own orgasm, listening to her husband snarl and moan, his lust scattering across her own breasts and belly as well.

He felt the last few ropes erupt forth before he finally fell back to the headboard slightly, panting in much-needed relief, his tongue lolled as he looked down into his lap, seeing both his idols there, sticky fox lust slicking their belly fur and dripping off their breasts. The sight made him shudder before he groaned out and shifted to rub at both their heads. "Fuck... love you two... so much..."

Ivory purred and Karen hummed at the rubbing of their heads before both girls turned and collapsed right onto his chest. Joseph just grinned and held them, not even caring about the sticky mess between them.

The idols shared a look before calling out melodically together, "We love you too!"

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!