Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed hard and nodded several times. "Crystal clear! I'm already gone!"

The fox pulled the blade back and flicked it closed with one handpaw tucking it back into his pocket. He reached a padded-palm up and popped the leopard a few times on the cheek of his muzzle in a heavy pat. "Good boy, now fuck off..."

Alex quickly scrambled to his feet, holding his stomach with a wince before beating a hasty exit around the corner of the building. Ivory just stood there blinking and trembling with both fear and excitement.

Joseph let out a deep heavy huff through his nose, then quickly slumped onto the bench and shuddered as the adrenaline cleared his system. "F-fuck..." He growled the words and looked at his paws, they were shaking and his heart was racing violently.

He took a steadying breath then turned his gaze back to Ivory, "You okay my c-"

She was already on top of him and shoving her mouth to his. The fox felt her pushing into him but had nothing left to resist her. He flopped onto the bench on his back, the cat straddling him and kissing him furiously her tail whipping about.

"So fucking hot!" Ivory panted the words, breaking the kiss long enough to speak them before shoving her mouth to his again, her tongue rolling against his own. Joseph huffed against her lips and flicked his tongue along hers while kissing her back.

She broke the kiss and sighed hotly, her claws dug into his chest, hard enough to make him wince as her hips ground him, pushing her crotch into the heavy bulge in his jeans. He could smell her, smell how wet she was, and smell how badly she wanted him.

"Love you... ha... I fucking love you... my wonderful protective fox!" She purred the words drunkenly while grinning down at him.

"Ngh... I love you too, Ivory... but we are still at work!" He panted the words and bit his lower lip as he watched the cat impatiently grabbing at the front of his pants, "A-and outside! In the open!" He barked the words at her.

Ivory shivered as she gripped the front of his pants and let out a resigned huff, "Y-yeah... I know..."

He grinned and gently stroked her head, "I'm sorry, baby..." He had started using the nickname about a week into the relationship and she seemed to enjoy it.

Ivory flicked her ears and nodded, "N-no it's okay... I've got this..." She purred as she climbed off Joseph who now had a decent wet spot on the front of his jeans from her grinding her soaked panties on him.

Ivory quickly trotted into the shop and found Crystal, she huffed at the cat and the cat looked back at her raising her ears up sharply at the scent that followed her. "Crystal! I need-"

"You need to not smell like that!" The persian spoke out in a bossy manager tone of voice. Ivory blinked at the words several times as the cat turned to her and put a paw on her hip.

"You both smell like a heat and it's not professional, I'm going to have to insist you take an extended lunch to go home and clean yourselves up, clock out now and be back in an hour... or two..." The persian slipped out of her manager's voice and gave the cat a small smile of acknowledgment.

Ivory's ears jerked up sharply and her cheeks burned hot under her fur. "I- I fucking... love you!" She quickly turned on her heel and fled out of the coffee shop as quickly as she could.

Crystal gave a wide grin and shook her head, "This is better than you two tearing the shop apart anyway..."

Ivory stomped out of the shop back over to Joseph and grabbed his wrist, practically dragging him to his car. "W-what are you doing Ivory??"

"My place, now! Drive or I will!" She snapped the words sharply while pulling her fox along.

Joseph grunted and huffed before digging his keys out of his pocket, "W-what about work?"

"It's covered, now let's go, damn it!" She hissed and pushed the fox into the driver's seat. She didn't even bother going around, she just climbed on top of him and shoved her mouth to his own in another hungry kiss.

The fox blinked at the kiss but happily accepted it. Their tongues met and rolled against one another frantically for a few more moments before Ivory broke the kiss with a frustrated huff and flopped off him into the passenger's seat, "My place... now!" She hissed the words and the fox nodded as he started his car up.

—♥—

The cabin of the car quickly filled with her scent of heat while she squirmed her hips and huffed. It was only a few minutes with traffic before the fox was parked. Ivory growled excitedly as she dragged the fox from the car and into her apartment.

Once they were inside she slammed the door and shoved herself right up against Joseph, pushing him into the wall and standing on her toes to press her mouth to his in a feral kiss. The fox yipped out but was happy to return the kiss, just as eager, their tongues rolling against one another desperately.

Ivory snarled against his lips and pushed her handpaws under the black t-shirt he had on. She pulled her mouth from his with a huff, "Take it off, now!"

Joseph barked at the orders but quickly stripped the shirt away, dropping it on the kitchen floor, exposing his well-defined abs and hard chest muscles to the cat. Ivory purred excitedly and ran her padded-fingers along his body, starting at his abs and moving up through the thin reddish-white fur.

"Ngh... such a gorgeous fox I have..." She hissed the words and pushed her face to his chest, dragging her tongue up his furred flesh before gently nipping at his left nipple.

Joseph blushed under his cheek fur at the words then let out a soft yip at the love bite. He moved both handpaws into her hair, rubbing at her ears and taking in a deep breath through his nose, taking in the scent of his mate in full-blown heat for him. "Fuck... you smell amazing..."

"Not as good as you!" Ivory cooed the words and squirmed on her footpaws with a whine. "Fuck... I can't take it anymore! Taste me, touch me, fuck me..." She groaned the words out at the fox with pleading eyes.

"Well we are in the kitchen so maybe I will have a taste of you!" The fox grabbed her hips, hoisting her up and setting her right on the counter. Ivory huffed hotly as his paws slid under the skirt she had worn for the day, dragging her pink panties down. The fabric was totally soaked through and Joseph shivered at the intense smell of her lust.

Ivory sighed happily at him and grabbed her own skirt hiking it up and jerking her legs open to show her dripping petals through her thin fur, her entrance clearly clenching already, her thighs damp with her eagerness. "Hurry up my fox... I'm burning up for you..."

Joseph let out a panicked huff, he'd never smelled her so potently before and heard her beg so plainly. His mind hadn't even caught up yet before he had taken a knee to shove his maw over her folds, lapping at her and rolling his tongue hard against her sensitive little spot.

Ivory cried out in a blissful moan her padded-fingertips clenching at his ears and hair. "Yesss! Fuck... good fucking... dog!" She hissed the words while he lapped at her, mind cleared and her body just taking over. It only took a few moments and she was flung over that edge she had been so desperate to cross.

She choked back a moan, clenching her teeth hard, tears welling up in her eyes from how good the release felt. "Oh, my, fuck, Joseph!" She yowled out and shuddered, her body giving in violently to the fox's maw. Her honey and his saliva dripping off the counter to the floor as he worked her.

He lapped at her gently before blinking up between her legs and huffing softly, "Feel better, baby?"

"No! I want more of you!" Ivory hissed out, which surprised the dog and made his ears jerk up.

"W-wha?" Joseph yipped as the cat grabbed his ears and shoved his face back into her crotch, her tongue lolled heavily.

"Just make me cum again... Hgn!" She bit her lower lip hard feeling her dog obediently start lapping at her once more. Her body was going crazy for him, his tongue roughly circling her pearl again and again. "Ha... ha... good dog... almost..."

The cat squeezed his ears hard, hearing her dog grunt out in discomfort but he kept licking and suckling dutifully until he tore her walls down yet again. Ivory lolled her tongue in a throaty yowl of a moan, her body giving in to the fox's mouth for a second time. She shivered and sighed happily, petting his head now while he lapped at her. "Good, good boy... ngh..."

Joseph lapped at her a few more times then pulled his head from her crotch, before she tried to shove it down there again. He growled and licked his chops before pulling her down from the counter, her lust dripping down her thighs as she hugged tight to his chest and purred. "Ha... going to take me to the bedroom, my fox?"

Joseph shook his head as he gently pulled her along towards the bathroom, "No... we're taking a shower!"

"Ha... good idea, I won't need to wash the sheets that way!" Ivory purred the words cheerfully while already tugging her skirt away and dropped it on the floor halfway there.

By the time they got to the bathroom, she was already peeling her blouse off and fussing with her bra, unhooking it and letting her heavy breasts spill out. The fox huffed at the view and the cat gave him a grin before sauntering over to him.

"You too fox... hurry up!" She hissed the words and grabbed the front of his pants, opening and tugging them down along with his boxers. She mewed excitedly as his length sprang forth right in front of her face. "Ha... You smell so good..." Ivory took a knee and grabbed him by the base, shoving her mouth right over the tapered tip of his length to lap up the precum that had been dribbling forth.

"Fuck..." Joseph groaned hotly and moved a paw to rest on top of her head. Her multi-colored ears perked up at his touch and she looked up at him from the floor, blinking her blue eyes while suckling gently on his tip, her tongue circling the head to taste his pre while it dribbled forth.

He grinned and watched her suckle, gently pushing her head back and forth on his throbbing length of dog-cock. "Ngh... your mouth is always so good... decided you wanted to swallow it instead?"

Ivory snorted through her nose and popped his length from her maw with a huff, drool rolling down it as she squeezed the base of him and sighed. "Not a chance... you're gonna fuck me with this wonderful dick of yours!"

She climbed from the floor and bent over to turn the shower on, giving the fox a good look at her backside and dripping petals. Joseph huffed excitedly and started to move over towards her and grabbed at her hips. The cat's ears spring up and she sighed happily, "Can't even wait until we get in the shower?!"

"The water needs time to heat up... you won't take long, I think..." The fox snarled the words and pushed his tapered head right against her clenching entrance before pushing past her folds. Ivory moaned out in a mewling yowl and grabbed the bar of the towel rack, her other handpaw resting on the edge of the tub, her tongue lolled out feeling her lover pushing into her from behind inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt, as far as he could go.

"Oh, my, fuck... ngh... fuck me! Fuck meeee!" The cat whined the words out then let out an excited mewling moan as the dog gave in to her demands and begin to shove into her repeatedly. Ivory clenched her teeth together and snarled through them, feeling him jab into her cervix again and again. "Oh yes Joseph, good dog... make me cum all over you!"

"Ha... you're already clenching up... Ngh! I think just being inside you would make it happen at this point!" He panted the words but kept shoving into her again and again from behind.

Ivory purred drunkenly, gripping tight to the bar and side of the tub feeling herself rapidly building up until she couldn't take it anymore. Her tongue lolled once more, drool rolling from it as she let out a loud yowling moan of relief when he made her give in upon him, her walls viciously locking down, her heat-induced lust for him dripping down his length and down her inner thighs. "Ngh! S-soooo good... you're so good to meee... I wanna have your puppies, Joseph!"

The fox blushed under his fur and grinned at her words. "Pretty sure that's your heat talking, Baby..." He waited until her clenching eased and she was mostly finished with her release before withdrawing himself. The cat hissed in protest but let the fox gently guide her into the shower.

"I was enjoying that position..." She pouted the words stepping into the rushing warm water then gasped excitedly as the dog shoved her gently to the wall and kissed her. His tongue moving against her own as they tiled there heads to allow their muzzles to part in the kiss while they stood in the stream of water. Steam filled the air, making their smell of heat and sex all the more potent while they ravenously kissed.

"Ha... so good to me..." Ivory huffed the words against his muzzle then shivered as she felt his right palm kneading at her breast before sliding down her belly and against her petals.

"W-what are you doing my fo-ox!" She yowled out as his padded-fingers pushed against her pearl, rubbing against it intently and circling it in the flow of the water.

He growled a reply through clenched teeth, "Already used my mouth and cock, might as well give you the full course." The fox cooed and leaned in gently snapping down upon one of her wet ears, nibbling at it playfully. His handpaw moved to pinch at her sensitive little spot gently as she squirmed against him.

"Ha! N-not so roouuugh!" Ivory hissed out the words and dug her claws into his shoulders while he circled and pinched at her spot, feeling her body burning like a wildfire as she drew close again.

"I'm not being rough, you're just sensitive..." He snarled against her ear, dragging his tongue up the length of the fur to the tip where it flicked against his lips. His padded-fingertip's continued to push against her spot through the rushing water for a few more moments, knowing she was almost there.

Ivory felt him push her past that edge once again for the fourth time, her body seized into a violent release and she cried out in a throat blissful moan, giving in to his touch eagerly. The rushing water washed the honey away as she gushed for him all over his paw and down her thighs, "So good... to me... soo good..."

The fox growled and shoved a handpaw into her wet hair, brushing his lips against her own. "Of course... that's how an alpha should treat his mate..." He snarled the words lovingly.

Ivory gave him a furiously hungry look, he was trying to just drum the scene up but apparently, he pushed a little too far with that one. The cat hissed and pushed her mouth to his own in a desperate kiss. Her tongue shoved against his own and they rolled against one another. He felt her prop one footpaw on the edge of the tub her thigh brushing his, while pushing into the wall.

Joseph gasped as her mouth pulled from his and she gave him a glare before huffing, "Fuck me dog... fuck me, and don't stop till you give me puppies!" She moaned the words in his face her chest heaving frantically.

He grunted at the demands and pushed closer to her on the wall of the shower. Ivory hissed and pulled her other leg around his hip as she felt the dog slide his paws under her rear. He was thankful that the shower had little sticky grip pads in the base of the tub, this was already dangerous enough.

The fox brought the tapered head of his length right to the cat's entrance and pushed into her. Ivory gripped his shoulders, grinning through the rushing water, her hair plastered over her chest and shoulders with her wet fur. She let out another moan as he pushed into her inch by inch until he bottomed out into her core once more.

"Yessss... oh fuck..." She dug her claws hard into his shoulders wrapping her legs around him. "Fuck me.... Fuck this heat out of me, Joseph!" She panted the words almost pleading with him.

He eagerly nodded and began to push into her intently, jerking his hips and sending the tip of his cock into her core repeatedly. "Fuck... fuck Ivory... You're too tight..." He huffed the words against her throat while pushing up against her body while the water poured down over his back and her chest.

The cat shuddered, feeling her body responding eagerly, she was building up once more and could feel the dog start to knot as well outside of her petals, feeling it push up against them with each stroke. He wasn't going to last long with her in this state, especially after having just been in her before, not to mention all the teasing and build-up. "Ha... ha... I'm close my alpha... fuck it out of me!"

He barked at the words and his tail fluffed as he shoved heavily into her again and again, Ivory grinning, feeling her body jerk and shift on the wall of the shower with each push he made. Her legs clenched tight to hug the fox and felt herself crest once more before yowling out for her alpha.

His reddish-brown ears jerked up in the stream of water when she gave in, her walls crushing him. His eyes rolled upwards while he moaned and tried to control himself through her orgasm, every inch of her walls were locked down while she gave in to him her honey gushing down his length. "Fuck... oh fuck, oh fuck..." He panted the words trying to control himself.

"Ha... fuck is right..." The cat purred happily while clenching and squeezing the fox, feeling his knot almost to full and knowing he couldn't hold out much longer. "I need it my alpha... I won't be satisfied until it's allll in me and I have your pups..." She purred the words drunkenly her eyes sparkling as she stared into his own.

"T-that's the heat talking again..." He growled the words his ears drooped and dug his claws into her backside while she flicked her tail.

Ivory snarled and huffed into his face, "Shut up... and fuck me!"

Joseph flicked his ears up again before he nodded and resuming his thrusts. He didn't have anything left and he knew just moving in her was enough to push him past his limits, but his body responded to her demands all the same.

"Ha... good dog... good fox..." Ivory moaned out feeling him thrusting inside her again and again, shoving deep into her feeling that knot threatening to lodge in. She knew he was already too far gone and was just riding it out as long as he could for her.

He lolled his tongue, heaving and panting in the flowing water while pushing into his cat, feeling her claws in his furred skin, probably piercing it by now and her walls clenching him like a vice.

Ivory felt her body gearing up for another but she wanted to have it with her fox, and she knew just the trick to break him. "Ha... Joseph!" She cried out at him blissfully. The dog focused on her eyes and blinked, she could see the battle in him to contain it and she grinned before shoving her mouth to his own in a hungry kiss.

The dog moaned against her mouth and returned her kiss, grinding his head against her core now, making it ache from all the attention it had gotten today. She kissed him hard and eagerly before pulling from his lips with a huff. "Joseph..." She huffed his name and moved her lips to his wet flicking ear speaking the three words she knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

The fox's ears jerked up sharply and he cried out in a defeated throaty moan, "Ha! I love you too!" He moaned the words and then with a final push to lodge that knot deep in her, he yowled out as his body gave in with a violent brutal release.

Ivory grinned proudly as his heat poured into her in a heavy tide. Her body locked down, her own orgasm wracking her while he gave in to her again and again. Drool rolled off her lolled tongue as she jerked with each thick rope he sent into her.

The cat sighed happily as her final release eased and her walls milked the last few gushes of her mate's love for her into her overfilled womb. "Ha... good boy... ngh... it aches a little to hold it all... I don't think you've ever given me so much..."