Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph felt his knees growing weak and opted to slump down onto his rearing the floor of the tub, letting the water rush down over them while Ivory grinned and sat in his lap. "Ha... ha... y-yeah... that was...intense... I didn't know girls could cum that much..."

The cat hummed happily, looking proud of herself, "Ha... in my heat I can... I knew girls that half a dozen or more was a standard night for them. I also know girls that are one and done like most guys, it just depends I guess."

She hummed while brushing her paw over her belly and gave the dog a grin, "Think it worked?"

Joseph blinked at her and huffed. "That's your heat talking! You're on birth control remember?"

"Maybe I wanted your puppies so much I've not been taking it for a week?" Ivory purred the words and gave him a hungry grin.

The fox felt his blood run cold and the color drain out of his face, "W-what?! You're kidding right?!" He yipped the words, the panic in his voice evident.

Ivory giggled and flicked her ears up against the stream of the rushing water "Of course I am, silly dog! Ha... I just kind of lost my mind while we were going at it though. I guess when you're in heat all you can think of is sex and your alpha's puppies."

He relaxed and huffed in relief that she was teasing him. Ivory smiled lovingly at him and brushed a paw over his cheek, "Sorry... did me teasing you, or the puppy talk bother you?"

Joseph shook his head and smiled at her, "It didn't... if you ever seriously wanted them, I would give you my puppies without hesitation, and spend my life with you raising them," He growled the words dominantly while looking into her eyes.

Ivory choked and felt her heart leap into her throat, "Y-you what?! Y-you... would?!"

The fox hummed proudly, "I would also say super mushy things after sex to fuck with you because I know you're the most vulnerable to my teasing then too!"

Ivory took a second to add the words all up then gave him a glare, "You... asshole!" She huffed the words with a grin and shoved at his shoulders.

The fox barked out a laugh as she pushed him onto his back in the shower and leaned over him grinning, feeling the water rush down over her back. "Still... come what may... I love you, Joseph..."

He bit his lower lip and blinked up at the cat, moving a handpaw to brush her cheek fur and look into her bright blue eyes, "I love you too, Ivory... with everything I am..."

The cat purred at the words then flicked her ears up, "Ah... we should probably actually wash, the hot water probably won't last much longer!"

Ears flicked up at the threat of a cold shower and he nodded in agreement, "R-right... let's do that, baby... j-just give me a sec to calm down, I'm still knotted."

—♥—

The two of them washed one another while recovering from their lovemaking and got cleaned up. Thankfully, Joseph had gotten into the habit of leaving a small bag of clothes over at Ivory's place, so he had clothes to change into before they returned to work.

They came back to work clean and fresh-smelling, Crystal greeting them at the door with a wide grin. "You two get it out of your systems?" She hummed the words showing her sharp teeth while crossing her arms over her chest.

Ivory purred happily and sighed, "Yeah... so much better." Joseph just averted his eyes and awkwardly gave the persian a nod.

"Well, I'm glad... don't expect this kind of thing to happen again. You two better get it all out before work next time!" Crystal scolded them half heartedly with a smile.

"Y-yes... sorry boss..." Joseph huffed and looked over at Ivory who just beamed proudly.

"Also, since I did you guys a solid, I might take a day or two off next month, I'm sure you won't mind covering for me, eh?" The persian purred the words with a haughty tone in her voice.

Ivory's ears shot up, "What?! You sneaky little b-"

"Of course, Crystal. It's only fair," Joseph cut her off and nodded to the request.

Ivory glared at Joseph them huffed and folded her arms across her chest, "Fine... I guess he's right... we do owe you big on this one..."

Crystal purred and grinned at both of them. "Of course... at least I'm keeping it to one favor, and it's not like you won't get paid, eh?"

The persian trotted off purring to herself and Ivory waited until she knew she was out of earshot before looking over at Joseph with a huff. "Why did you agree to that so readily?"

"Because we owed her one, Ivory,." The fox huffed the words matter of fact.

"T-true but still..." The cat saw the fox grin as she spoke and quirked an ear curiously.

"And, we will have the place to ourselves, imagine what we could do after closing..." He hummed into her ears.

"Damn... I'm turning you into quite a deviant, Joe..." Ivory purred and grinned at him before leaning in to peck his muzzle with a kiss. "Ok, let's get back to work."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my lovely reader. Don't forget to support authors you appreciate, we kick our tails for you guys. Be it sharing, voting, or financially, all support helps. As always I'm nothing without you all!