Love and Loathing Pt. 01

Story Info
Revenge on a former teacher, the start of something more.
2.1k words
4.24
9.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers

He looked her up and down and allowed himself a smile. Her brown skin shone in the moonlight spilling through the window, the lacy red underwear catching the pale glow. Curly black hair traveled from her head to just above her hips, and it glistened in the manner that well maintained hair always does. She was doubtlessly beautiful, eyes a warm, deep brown, the pupils bursting through with piercing intelligence, as well as a hint of anger. Her smooth, expressionless face was only interrupted by slight wrinkles beneath her eyes, the type associated with exhaustion, or an excess of work in the absence of rest.

Her lips were glossy, freshly made up, and her tired eyes were powdered and shaded, the striking irises surrounded by smoky accentuation. Her lips were parted slightly and he could hear her reluctant breaths as she stared at him. He remained stubbornly silent, and a slight frown formed between her symmetrical eyebrows.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked, confused. He grinned at the nervousness in her voice, and his eyes traced downwards. As much as he enjoyed her beauty, her sex appeal was an entirely separate and equally perfect matter. She was slim, almost not to his tastes. Small chested, no more than a B cup, her body remained trim and fit, even as she passed her mid thirties.

Her hips flared out, and her legs shifted nervously as his eyes traveled down, taking in every inch. Her ass was round, thick and jiggled enticingly when she walked, and to his delight, it had gotten bigger since he had last seen her, her efforts to reduce its size with exercise only keeping it perky. She was Indian, and spoke with a refined British accent. She was proudly educated, to the point of arrogance. Though she was undeniably gorgeous, he wouldn't have been interested in her, were it not for the fact he hates her.

He first met her as a teenager, attending the high school she taught at. At the time, she had been in her twenties, and was popular. Attractive, charming and intelligent, staff and students alike flocked to her. For reasons he still didn't understand, she had disliked him since the first time they met. He had been a quiet, lonely type, and she took pleasure in isolating him even further. Detentions, failing grades, rejected papers, for years she scored every test he took as a fail, despite his passion for the subject. When he finally took his final exam, and an independent examiner read his work, he received a distinction grade, and he realized the problem wasn't him, as he has been led to believe. For years he had assumed her reaction had been his fault. She was so friendly and accomodating to everyone else that he had to be the problem.

He had confronted her on his last day as her student.

"Why do you hate me? What did I do to you?!" He had almost shouted at her across her desk. She had smirked at him, and turned away, ignoring him. When he stormed out of the building that day, he had left with a burning desire to take some kind of revenge, revenge that cooled as time passed.

It was five years later that he even thought about her again, when her picture appeared on the dating app he was using. He had changed a lot since his time as her student, and she didn't recognise him, openly flirting. She had gotten married shortly before he left, the pictures had been shared enough times for everyone to know. Clearly, the marriage had turned dull for her, since she wasn't divorced when he checked her social media. Playing along, he baited her into a date, finally reheating his desire to take revenge on her. The date went well, which irritated him. He had assumed she'd realize who he was, and that he'd laugh at her humiliation, maybe message her husband to tell him about her betrayal, but she didn't. In fact, she became more and more flirtatious as she drank wine. He supplied her with enough to make her unbalanced, then graciously offered to drive her home. He watched her stumble to her door, and waited again for her husband to see what was happening, but there was no reveal. She simply went inside, her husband, presumably, still asleep.

He went home still angry, and tried to formulate a plan, but found himself too horny to think straight. He had never been attracted to her before, and yet now he was harder than he ever had been before. He didn't sleep that night, spending hours resisting before finally jerking off thinking about someone he truly hated.

She messaged him the next day, eager to go out again, and he agreed. Surely, she must recognize him soon, right?

Three dates later, he reached a boiling point. On her doorstep again, she leant against him, and kissed him. He froze, and she looked at him, confused, before he pinned her against her door, and kissed her back, so passionately that she actually moaned, her small, soft hands desperately rubbing his throbbing cock through his pants. The moment was cut suddenly short when a light switched on in an upstairs room, and she quickly pushed him away and slipped inside. He stared at the door for a moment, then went home. He decided that maybe he had to go a step further. Her husband didn't need to be embarrassed just because she was cheating...he'd just humiliate her instead. It all led to this moment, as she stood in front of him, dressed in lacy red, her body so ready to be used.

"You know, I really thought you'd recognize me by now." He sighed.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"I was a student of yours once. You hated me." He said, standing up, his powerful, imposing frame towering over her.

"My student? I don't...wait, you-!" She began to exclaim, before he grabbed her, lifting her clean off the floor. She struggled, hitting him with feeble punches as he forcefully kissed her, his fingers digging into her perfect ass. She just wasn't strong enough to stop him as he laid her on his bed. His rented trailer was isolated, and he had made it into a clean, well presented home. He had never expected it to be used in this way, but as she screamed for help he barely flinched. No one was around to be hear her. Pinning her legs open, he moaned and lapped at her pussy, the red thong still covering her.

"Get...off!" She cried, trying her best to stop him as he tore the underwear away, shoving his face forward, groaning and eating her pussy relentlessly. It didn't take long for her fear and anger to melt into helpless lust at his rate, and she was moaning only minutes later. He rose up to loom over her, pinning her hands down and pushing his thick cock against her soaked pussy.

She looked at him, the fear in her brown eyes changing to anger. She spat at him, and he slammed into her as hard as he could. She cried out in pain, as expected, and he started to force his cock in and out rhythmically, letting his veiny length grind into her soft pink pussy. He spanked her as hard as he could, leaving welts on her smooth ass, every slap pushing her from cries of pain to moans of pleasure. Soon, she was clinging to him, moaning as his thick white cock split her tight, velvety, brown pussy.

"F-fuck...I'm gonna cum!" She whined.

"Really? Still hate me?" He asked as her nails scratched at his back and she bit his shoulder to stifle her moans.

"Y-yes, I hate you! I hate...oh god!" She screamed, before he kissed her. She moaned into his mouth as she came, her body spasming in his arms before she finally shuddered and stopped, softly sighing to herself, still impaled on his throbbing dick. She was so small compared to him, his 6'4 frame easily overshadowing her. She couldn't have been more than 5 foot tall, cooing and whimpering in the afterglow of her orgasm, still wearing the slutty heels and red lacy bra, her makeup ruined by tears and desperate kissing.

"Hope you don't think we're done yet." He said, angrily, lifting her and turning her over, his hands on her hips.

"Fuck...you!" She gasped, even as she slowly swayed her ass from side to side with him still halfway inside her. He gritted his teeth and thrust forwards as hard as he could, hitting a wall with about two inches of his cock still not buried inside her. She winced and bit the sheets, which did nothing to stop the wail that escaped her when he started pumping away again, smashing his dick against her womb. Her ass rippled from each thrust, the perky round cheeks clapping against his pelvis rhythmically. He grabbed a fistful of her curly, silky hair and pulled. Her back arched, and the two looked into eachothers eyes. A new feeling lanced through him, one of possession, of protectiveness. It made him furious to feel sympathy for her. On the other hand, it was obvious what new emotion surged through her as soon as she opened her mouth.

"Fuck me you brute! Use me like a fucking toy!" She moaned, running her hands over her body and pushing her ass back. He grabbed her throat and did as she asked, violently fucking his now willing victim as hard as he could muster. The room got hotter and hotter, the windows fogging over as moans and grunts of pleasure filled the trailer. She came again, then again, then a third time as he pounded her relentlessly. Her adherence to a regular fitness regime meant she could still keep up with him, but after the third orgasm she collapsed, and he fucked her to a fourth one as she lay prone, whining with pleasure. Covered in a sheen of sweat, he pulled her into his arms, her legs wrapped around him as they kissed, and she finally felt him start to tremble like she had so many times.

"Yes...go ahead, it's okay...give me all of it...please..." she moaned in his ear as he began gasping and pushing deeper. She felt the first two shots like liquid fire inside her before a deluge of thick seed flooded her pussy. He kept thrusting, even as it overflowed and poured out of her, before they both collapsed in a heap, gasping.

"Shit...that was...incredible." She said, breathing heavily.

"Yeah...as much as I hate to say it." He said, too worn out to be angry.

"I didn't hate you..." she said, after a long silence, laying on his chest.

"Bullshit. You treated me like crap. Everyone else loved you, but you were so hard on me." He said.

"No...well yes, I was. But...you kinda look like an ex of mine." She admitted, shamefully.

"So you made my life hell because you were mad at someone else?" He asked.

"No, not mad...I was still kinda into him. And...well he was a racist piece of shit, so I was ashamed that I was into him." She explained, haltingly.

"So...you didn't hate me...you wanted to fuck me?"

"What? No you were a teenager, Jesus." She sighed.

"So...your husband..."

"Can we not talk about him?"

"I kinda feel like we have to. That was...amazing. And it's something I'd like to repeat." He said.

"He's...he's not really my type. I married him to make my parents happy." She said.

"What is your type?" He asked.

"You're asking a lot of dumb questions." She smiled.

"Oh. Well...divorce him?" He said, weakly.

"I thought about it, but I like being married. Keeps my family off my back and lets me focus on my career." She sighed.

"So...marry someone else." He said.

"Like who, you?" She laughed.

"Yeah." He said. The two stared at each other a moment, before she leaned up and kissed him. He held her close, this kiss far softer and more caring than the others they had shared.

"Uhm...wow." He said as they parted.

"Hell of a reaction." She mused, smiling.

"But we can't be together so fast. Our whole relationship so far has been you raping me, luckily I was into it, and then one proper conversation." She said flatly.

"So...maybe a few more dates?" He asked. She looked at him, and gave it some more thought, before nodding slowly.

"Why the hell not. See what happens. I'm already cheating anyway." She sighed. The two laid together for a while, until their breathing became synchronized, and they fell asleep, the distant sound of birds and cars the only noises in the world.

Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers