All Comments on 'Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 02'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Trash

We have read this story and deem it a trashy story. We, being females, are ashamed that another female would write like this. We hope she seeks mental theraphy for she is very sick.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The story is not what is trashy here

To the first commenters: You purposefully click on a story in the "non-consent" category and have the nerve to be offended? That's like buying a ticket and going to Disneyland when you know that Mickey Mouse gives you nightmares, and then complaining to the management! What idiots those last commenters are! I feel sorry for whatever man is unfortunate enough to date them. You ignore them and keep writing!

christy17christy17about 20 years ago
Not the least bit trashy

Laura and Lisa,

Why not just come out of your closet and admit you don't like men period? If this doesn't appeal to you then stick to the lesbian thread and stop reading the non consent thread. This was a well written story; reminded me of those historical romance bodice rippers with a modern setting. You need to work on your spelling too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Trash? Are you people nuts?

Laura & Lisa who whoever you are...how could you even say that? Everyone has their own way to express their writing and this one is one of the subtle ones on this website. As it is mentioned before, this is a nonconsent story...DUH!But Bad_Girl23, keep on writing this story and keeping your real readers up to date. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I liked it

ugh, I don't know what is up with the people from the first post, but I happened to like the story a lot. Keep on writing, I can't wait to see what happens next

shopperstshopperstabout 20 years ago
Ignore the first posters...

Roll on Part 3!

Lisa & Laura...get over yourselves

bad_girl23, keep going 'body ripper' extraordinaire ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Like a great romance novel

This story is like a classic romance novel, not trashy at all. Definitely keep going

belleerotiquebelleerotiqueabout 20 years ago
Keep Going!

Keep going! I love the tension between all of the players in this piece.Anyone who likes reluctant stories should love this. It is the right mix between reluctance and romance

CrimsonNymphCrimsonNymphabout 20 years ago
Excellent Story

This is an amazing story and I really love it. Hopefully it continues on. The two girls who didn't like it must have skimmed it because this is a great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved this intensely!

Excellent!!! Looking forward to more.

Ignore Laura and Lisa - perhaps they only enjoy the non-talented contributions of some of the uneducated writers who can't spell and wouldn't recognise correct grammar if it bit them on the cheek. Maybe, it wasn't deranged or sufficiently sick enough for them!

Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Laura and Lisa - Hypocrites

I would just like to say that this was a brilliant story - certainly not perfect, but that is what makes it so identifiable to me as a reader. Laura and Lisa - the first two who posted this thread, should be ashamed of themselves. If they are so against non-consensual sex, they shouldn't have clicked into this section. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, likes, and dislikes. The non consensual/reluctance section of literotica is about fantasy - not about condoning rape. How would Laura and Lisa feel if people were to post threads saying that bisexuals are immoral? The fact is, everyone is different and they should respect that, and keep their opinion to themselves. They have no right to degrade a piece that is both well written, sensitive, and very appealing to everyone who has ever had a fantasy about such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story

can't wait to find out what happens next! It's turning into a classic, classy romance story...

gypsyredgypsyredabout 20 years ago
Incredible! Sexy! Beautiful! Complex! PERFECTION!

Wonderful writing, scripting, emotion, passion. Everything. Please, please -- MORE MORE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is hot.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
still waiting for the next chapter

i have been waiting and you wrote another story (about Kit and Spencer)....I really want to have James settle with Emma once and for all, please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OMG!?

I loved this story?! I love all your stories?! Whoa, hot stuff....waiting breathlessly for the third chapter!? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely loved this story. This is exactly the type of story I was looking for tonight - so glad I found it. Please, PLEASE! write more about these two. I want her to admit she belongs to him ... after a suitable amount of time, of course. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Great story and hot sex scenes! Very good writing...real characters that keep the readers interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I swear xD

I swear you have a way of making people want to get involved with your characters again and again <333 I read the first chapter and immediately went to the second. You always have this writing style that leaves us craving for more. Do write more stories :D You're talented. I thought I've said this before (in your Kit/Spencer) but reading your stories gives me the same excitement and curiosity like reading a professionally written romance novels ;) There's something in the hero and heroine that made me root for their unity... even if it's a non-consent xD Rock on, bad girl <333

Ephe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
TRASH?!

Laura and Lisa, you two must be crazy. Read the other stories, with absolutely no storyline, consisting of merely one very stupid, emotionless, sex scene. I think this is brilliant, bad_girl23's stories are the reason I keep coming back to this site, they're passionate, sexy, and the epitome of what true erotica should be, not some cheap porn story. One of the few stories I've read which actually has substance, congratulations on a job beautifully done, bad_girl23.

PS: You do like the name Kit, don't you?

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

So glad to hear that the next chapter will be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Next chapter

Oh gosh, I hope the next chapter gets up soon. I've been checking everyday so far. BTW, loved the story!

EpheEphealmost 20 years ago
Now that I've read it twice...

I could've sworn there's more to this story than what was written. It could've been a full, bestselling novel if it was longer... Props to you (again). I loved this very much :) Can't wait for the next installment. Rock on.

(Oh, and if you decide to write a book, someday, let us know. Your story is as good with or without the sex scene.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is so good!

I too, keep checking to see whether there is going to be chapter 3 (and if we're lucky), a chapter 4...

Laura and Lisa are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
pleasure to read

very addictive..absolute pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow. I didn't think anyone would stoop so low

to pretend to be someone else, and try to spread an allegation of plagiarism. But that's this "bad_Qirl23" poster; making a personal attack against bad_girl23, in clear violation of the rules.

I enjoyed this story, and I think bad_girl23 shows a great talent for writing stimulating romance stories. There's no good reason she should be subjected to that cowardly attack.

TheEarlTheEarlover 19 years ago
The idiocy of the pretender

[quote]Hah, and the reply was anonymous, too... I bet it was bad_girl23 trying to prop herself.[/quote]

From LovingTongue, the idiot who finds amusement by pretending to be bad_girl. This isn't anonymous - I liked the story and I think you're a wanker.

I can confidently predict that LT will now amuse himself by bombing my stories, thus confirming my view of him.

The Earl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
EXCUSE ME!?

LAURA AND LISA, OR WHOEVER Y'ALL ARE, SHUT THE FUCK UP. Y'ALL KNOW Y'ALL JEALOUS, SO DONT BE COMING IN HERE WITH ALL THAT BULLSHIT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT (which is unbelieveable, by the way), THEN FUCKING LEAVE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Teehee

Ah ha ha ha hah! Everyone was screaming about Laura and Lisa so I found their reveiw: They 'deem' it to be trashy!

O-kay, whatever! People let it go, they're just some cracked up morons... as you all have clearly stated.

Anyway, to the exteemed author, lovelty, very fine, keep it up sand bye bye cause why the hell am I writing this when I could be reading Part 3!!!!!

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Still loving it...

Who are Laura and Lisa though, lol...I'm never in the loop, smirks.

Huge compliment, cuz I buy most of my books at this cool lil neighborhood second hand book store. I'd buy something you wrote at full price. I think chapter two is even better then chapter one, and you're still the best story I've ever read.

You also make me look at my writing and go...dang, so kinda wish I could hate you, but you just write too good for petty issues, lol. Keep on writing, I'll vote on anything of yours I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written.

Oh, I do love a literate writer. The joy of commas properly placed! The thrill of sentences with subject, verb, and object! The delight of the lack of mis-spelled words!

Thank you, 23.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I enjoyed your story...

James is hot! I'll be looking for more of him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Trash in this story!!!

Laura and Lisa need to shut the hell up. They are just mad because they cannot even write something this brilliant. And whoever typed that comment, they need a serious spelling lesson. These are words that we learned to spell in elementary school bitches so shut the fuck up and stop hating. It isnt necesary. IT IS CALLED SPELL CHECK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i agree no trash! loved it!!

please keep writing! it was wonderfully written and emotionally rich! fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yummy!

MsGuidedMsGuidedover 12 years ago
once again...

...breathtaking.

secretdesires69secretdesires69about 12 years ago
Damn!

That was hot! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very nice

enjoyed the story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Just beautiful

Thank you

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Yeah, right up until he hospitalizes her

Fantasies like this, with all there romance novel flavor are why I used to end up transporting so many young girls to the hospital. Once upon a time I worked as an emergency medical technician, and I repeatedly encountered these young women who hooked up with the possessive guy because they "loved" her. They loved those girls alright, up until the girl decided she was tired of being forbidden to see her friends and tired of manhandled...then they put those girls in the hospital. And this silly fantasy about what constitutes a real man? These fantasies about rapists and abusers like James? They only make the problem worse.

TXbabe24TXbabe24over 9 years ago
One of my favorites

This story has been one of my go-to stories for years :) Definitely one of my all-time favorites on this site. Excellent work! You should be very proud of yourself :)

annikasfuryannikasfuryalmost 9 years ago
Um, Verbicide...

Don't you think that a lot of us would rather not be turned on by crap like this? I was molested when I was a kid, and it sort of warped my sex life, I understand that's pretty common. I really wish romance and soft caresses did it for me, you have no idea how much. But since the niceties leave me bone dry, I turn to these stories so that I can avoid men like that in real life, it's just fantasies man, an outlet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
delicious

Great story- very hot and you can feel the love. Your imagery is perfect! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very HOT!!!

Absolutely love this!

Please write more stories my dear!

DananasDananasalmost 3 years ago

this is amazing. also, youre the only author I've read so far who describes kisses accurately and with passion

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous