Love and Lust: Artemis Crock

Story Info
Dick and Artemis engage in an erotic workout.
6.1k words
5
2.2k
5
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
50 Followers

"I'm a little disappointed that you didn't bring more of your friends to try to stop me." jeered Brother Night, his red eyes gleaming with malice. He sported a wide, creepy grin that stretched across his blue-gray mask of face, rotted and weathered from the decades of unnatural life Night had lived.

Without the nightmare fuel for a face that he had, Brother Night could've been mistaken for an older man, a businessman. He wore a dark black and purple pinstripe suit, adorned with a tiny skull at the top of his violet tie, alongside his streaks of white on the sides of his receding black hair. But no one would mistake him for these things, not as long as he had his zombie-like features, freakish smile, and dotted red pupils that glowed out of the darkness of his pitch black "eyes".

"You're one to talk, Peck. Yortsed kcep dleihs!" cried out Zatanna, a bright blue jet of light from her wand, which struck Night's field of dark magic that surrounded him...and to her chagrin, did absolutely nothing. Nevertheless, she continued, "Since when have you been the type to work on your own? No demons to protect you tonight? Where's Romathi, Ember, or Teddy?"

"I don't need them!" growled Night, blasting a purple-and-black blast of darkness at Zatanna, which she narrowly avoided. "I've recently gained a new friend who's bringing a new age of dark magic and demons into this world, and now I've become so much stronger! Let me show you-- Καταστρέψτε την ασπίδα Zatanna!!!"

Suddenly, a new blast of energy emitted from Night's palm--this time shimmering bright green. It cut through Zatanna's blue shield like it was nothing, and Zatanna was only just able to avoid being hit by the full force of the dark energy beam before being knocked to the ground.

"Zatanna!" cried out Kory, leaving her battle with Night's undead forces to help the fallen magician. They'd found Brother Night at Mount Diablo, where Kory and M'gann were more than ready to take on the small army he'd summoned using his necromancy. Kory had been blasting zombie after zombie away while M'gann shapeshifted into a winged serpent and demolished the rest.

"Oh, yeah, he's definitely gotten stronger." grumbled Zatanna as Kory helped her to her feet, even affectionately placing her top hat back on, "I'm fine Kor-" She locked eyes with Night once again. "Your new friend--or should I say your new boss--where is he?"

Brother Night's eyes briefly flickered with annoyance. "Nice try, Zatanna, but I won't give away my new ally's identity that easily. All you need to know about them is that we both understood the importance of keeping our immortality--even at the cost of our souls."

"Your soul?" Zatanna sneered, gritting her teeth, "You mean all the souls of the innocents that you've been sacrificing here for decades to save your own ass?!?"

"Of course I did those things to save myself!" hissed Night, stepping closer now. "You wouldn't understand of course, you Homo-Magi and your natural longevity--but I refuse to give into death! I do what must be done to survive...which is especially annoying since I know your friends are the reason Kobra failed to meet with me- But it doesn't matter! The leak of dark magic has empowered me almost as well as a dozen mortal souls!"

Noticing Zatanna's skeptical glare, Night continued. "Don't believe me, hm? Fine. I'll prove it-" with a wave of a hand his shadowy shield faded into mist. "Hit me with everything you've got, Ms. Zatara..."

"Hsinab kcep ot rehtona noisnemid!" shouted Zatanna, unwilling to wait another moment to strike at the seemingly defenseless charlatan. But to her surprise, her bright gold blast of magic did nothing when it struck Night, merely reflecting off his dark aura.

Night blinked a few times. "That's it? How disappointing...how well. TURN HER SKIN INTO- AGH!" Kory flew into him, rapidly pummeling the immortal cultist into a near-stupor. "GET OFF ME!"

The Tamaranean Princess was blown back by a flash of purple light from Night's glowing fists, but before he could regain his sadistic smile, he grabbed hold of his head in frustration.

"Get out of my head, alien!" Night roared as M'gann drew closer, her eyes bright green as her telepathic powers attempted to pierce into his mind. But Night's mind was quick to resist her mental attack, his own red pupils flashing purple to combat it. M'gann was quickly repelled from him, letting out a yelp as the sorcerer lashed out at her with a wave of darkness.

"My mind is more than secure enough against your telepathy." boasted Brother Night, his eyes fading back to its usual red, "So you'll get no secrets from me...but I did learn something about you, Martian...κάψτε τον εξωγήινο!"

A jet of flame emitted from his outstretched palms, surrounding M'gann in a circle of fire. Before she could get engulfed, Kory managed to shoot Night with a star bolt, extinguishing his magical inferno.

What's the plan?!? M'gann telepathically exclaimed to Zatanna and Kory. Having a telepath was the best way to communicate with the team without the villain overhearing them. I could barely breach his mind, it was like trying to stick my hand in a fire!

And I cannot even slow him down, lamented Kory as she continued to bombard Night with her starbolts, Zatanna, is there any way we could overwhelm this Brother Night with a simultaneous attack?

I don't think so, his defenses are too strong. sighed Zatanna, her mind racing to find a solution. None of my spells are doing anything with his new power boost. His mind seems to be his only weak spot, and even then my magic and M'gann's telepathy barely fazed him. We need someone as powerful as him, like Doctor Fate, or--

"Having secret conversations with your minds?" crooned Night in an irritatingly condescending tone, "It doesn't matter what you come up with, it won't stop me, or what's coming. But I'm a generous man--and as your friends have cost me my sacrifices, it'd only be fitting if the three of you surrender your souls to me willingly in exchange. I'm sure whatever demon I'm making an offering to be merciful. Otherwise, I may need to destroy your body and mind first. How's that sound?" His face stretched in a hideous smug smile.

But before Zatanna could let out some kind of verbal defiance to Night's offer, M'gann interrupted her.

That's it! Why don't we attack his mind and control it at once?

Zatanna gave M'gann a worried look, But how do we stop him if that works?

M'gann smiled as she told Zatanna her idea. Brother Night's dead eyes flared in purple malice enmity as he slowly drew near with a confident stride. "Really, it's quite rude to keep me waiting. So what's it going to be?"

"Lortnoc rehtorb thgin dnim!"

NOW!

In that moment, Brother Night's mind was bombarded with Zatanna's spell and M'gann's natural mind powers all at once. He staggered and drew still, his grin gone, dark eyes wide as he found himself unable to move his body, or control his thoughts in that moment, which was--

No! Get out of my mind, get out of my mind, witch!

But to the supernatural charlatan's shock, when he opened his mouth, he found himself saying instead,

"Θυσιάζω την ψυχή μου στον προστάτη μου!"

"NOOOO!!!" roared Night a moment later, released from Zatanna and M'gann's control---just in time to witness his withered and altogether miserable soul burst from his body. It glowed faintly, then disappeared. The husk of what was formerly Eldon Peck fell to the ground.

Zatanna didn't feel too much sympathy for Peck, considering how many of the innocents he sacrificed were children. No, instead she checked on M'gann for any burn marks, the dark mountain of Diablo beginning to shine under the sunrise.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" proclaimed Kory, pulling her phone out of a small pocket she kept in her tight outfit, "I need to check on Dick and the others, see how they did against Kobra!"

***

"Don't worry about me, we're fine!" replied Dick causally, leaning against the nearest wall as he reported to his girlfriend the success of their mission. "A little disappointed that the main snake got away, but other than that everything worked out. The civilians that Kobra abducted are being relocated, plus Raquel, Artemis, and I have all our limbs intact. We're currently back at Titans Tower, see you soon--"

"Dick." cooed Kory teasingly over the phone, "Did you happen to make any detours on your way back?"

A smile grew on Dick's face as he recalled how shamelessly he'd fucked Raquel for hours. "A slight one. Raquel and I stayed in a motel for a few hours. We found a few ways to entertain ourselves--and by that I mean figuring out how much of a anal slut Raquel is...but I bet you knew that already, right?"

"X'Hal, oh Dick, you make me feel so hot, even over the phone!" whispered Kory in a breathy tone, "I hope Raquel still has some of you inside her for me to taste...but only her and you? What about Artemis?"

"She said she wanted to patrol the area for any leftover Kobra members." stated Dick, switching his mood back to a slightly more professional one, "If she had any interest in joining in, I didn't see it."

"Hmph." answered Kory in disappointment, "I was so sure she was attracted to you earlier...oh well."

Dick chuckled to himself. Only Kory would be disappointed that her boyfriend had only slept with one woman who wasn't her, instead of two.

"Anyways, I will see you soon Dick." continued Kory. She ended the call with an additional sultry, "I hope you still have some energy left in you when I come back--"

Putting down the phone, Dick looked down at his regrowing erection and let out a sigh. When he and Raquel had convened with Artemis back at Titans Tower, the first thing Raquel did was collapse on the nearest couch in exhaustion. Artemis didn't seem to question why she'd be so tired after "sleeping" in a motel room hours earlier, while Dick gave Raquel's resting form an appreciative glance, remembering how wild and insatiable she had been.

It seemed that Ivy's poisonous lipstick had given Dick a limitless amount of energy and stamina, as Dick didn't feel tired in the least...if anything, he wanted more, pounding Raquel into the motel bed for hours did nothing to decrease his libido.

His thoughts were interrupted with the familiar sounds of feline grunting, originating from the Titans' gym/workout room. Stepping closer to the sounds Dick recognized Artemis's voice. He hasn't forgotten how she'd briefly grinded against him during their battle with Kobra.

Wearing nothing but a light blue tank top and black shorts, Dick went into the other room.

***

The first thing that entered Dick's field of vision was Artemis's slender yet fit figure pounding at a punching bag, which was only complimented by the thin layer of sweat that coated her creamy skin.

She only wore a matching gray-black set consisting of a tank top and yoga pants. The sports bra revealed a decent amount of cleavage, and Artemis's compacted bust heaving up and down with every strike at the punching bag added to her sexy appearance. It didn't hurt that she had a firm yet bouncy ass that her yoga pants seemed to act as a second skin to, it was that tight.

The most notable thing, of course, was how Artemis's top cut off at her toned stomach, showing off her wonderfully muscled abs. God, Dick couldn't even count the amount of times he'd stared at her exposed stomach back when he'd been Robin...and now, with how pent up he was, he was already fantasizing caressing her stomach, burying in face in her sweaty midriff, grinding against it--

"I don't think your girlfriend would like you looking at me like that." commented Artemis dryly, not even looking at Dick while she continued to hit the punching bag, "God, even after all these years, you're still such a horndog."

Dick noticed the playful way she had "scorned" him, and smirked. Stepping behind her, his eyes continuing to stare at wide booty jiggling erotically every time she moved, Dick answered her. "I don't think she'd mind. Believe me, Kory's very open-minded about this kind of thing."

"'This is kind of thing.'" repeated Artemis sarcastically, turning around and placing her hands on her wide hips, "You mean staring at me like a perv? Sure....so why exactly are you here?"

Dick shrugged his muscled shoulders. "I'm a little pent up from last night, thought a workout would help me release all that excess energy."

Artemis let out a slight snicker as he said this, casually stretching her curvaceous form, first her arms behind her back, then her legs. "Got a nice gym here. The blue and white look is a lot nicer than Mount Justice's." She bent over, leaning toward as she attempted to touch her toes. Her round ass looked like it was going to burst out from the confines of her yoga pants. Was she wearing underwear? "But I get what you mean by the pent up thing, I don't think I can sleep unless I wear myself out in some way. Raquel definitely knows what I'm talking about." She glanced at Dick with lidded eyes as her fingers grazed her toes.

"Yeah, Raquel was like that, but she made for some pretty good company to share a motel room with. I know you wanted to keep an eye out for Kobra, but you really should've--"

"You're such a man-whore." cut in Artemis with a breathy voice. It was already sexy in how raspy it was, but now she had a naughtier attitude. "Fucking Raquel in that dirty old motel all night, and now coming onto me---can't even wait for your supermodel girlfriend?"

"Maybe I don't want to wait." uttered Dick with an equally breathy tone, his breathing becoming just a bit heavier from their lewd exchange.

"Mmmn, in that case, can you help me with my stretches?" purred Artemis sexily, still bent over standing upwardly, "Just grab my hips and make sure I don't move. I want to see how long I can stay in this position.."

Without hesitation, Dick gripped Artemis's generous waist, pressing her body against his in a crude attempt at keeping her still. Her ass cheeks enveloped his rigid erection, which then sandwiched around his girth as she began to gyrate slowly, giving Dick a quick dirty glance.

"You're moving." hissed Dick with gritted teeth, barely holding himself together at the sensation of Artemis's toned behind against his length. The little amount of clothing they wore did nothing to lessen the experience.

"Then keep me still, Dick!" gasped Artemis as she continued to grind against him, letting out a few "ah"s as she felt his manhood between her butt cheeks, his head attempting to rip through her yoga pants, it was that hard. "Ah, are you even wearing underwear?"

"Are you?" Dick punctuated his question with a thrust, slowly dry humping Artemis from behind, before the half-Vietnamese woman felt the sound of Dick's shorts hit the floor, and felt his unleashed manhood press against her from behind. She bit her lip as she clenched his meaty cock between her wobbly behind.

"No!" cried out Artemis, capturing his prick between her thighs now, nearly drooling on it as she looked down to view it being thrust back-and-forth in the crevice of her legs.

She stood up now, not even bothering to continue the facade of stretching, leaning against her partner's sturdy chest for support. Pulling his face out of the dirty-blonde woman's ponytail (which he made sure to inhale), Dick lowered his hands from Artemis's hips to her barely covered butt cheeks, giving them a light slap! and letting his hands melt into her rigid, yet soft derriere.

"Yeah, I definitely don't feel any underwear under here." teased Dick, driving himself between her legs more and more as his cock shot out from Artemis's thick thighs, and pointed upwards...right into her sweaty abs. God, the feeling of his erection bobbing against her sculpted stomach made Dick pant with utter need, and from there he humped his beautiful teammate harder and harder, as if he was having sex with her toned tummy itself. As if to distract Artemis from this, he clasped his hands into her sports bra, feeling up every contour of her breasts and giving them a light squeeze.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuck!" gasped Artemis with bated breath, ripping herself out of Dick's hold...only to wrap her own petite yet strong hands onto his raging boner, quickly giving Dick a rapid handjob.

"Mmmnn, let's get to the good stuff..." laughed Artemis as she continued to polish his manhood, "As much as I liked you giving my girls some attention, I know what you really want from me, and it's not my ass." She stepped forward, angling her bare stomach with the erection she grabbed hold of--and pressed it into her abs, letting Dick hump it to his heart's content. Now he really was having sex with her tummy.

"Artemis, ah, jeezus!"

"Mmn, yeah, you like that? You like my sticky abs pressed against your big bad cock?" snarled Artemis, her raspy voice shrill as she continued to jam his prick into her exposed belly. Precum glazed her six pack as Dick's hips had a mind of its own, relentlessly fucking into her bare skin.

"Ah, Artemis, slow down, I'm gonna cum!" groaned Dick as his cockhead failed to fit in her belly button, and now was back to tracing the lines of her fit body with his juices.

"No." cooed Artemis cruelly, locking eyes with Dick as she licked her succulent lips, a coy smile on her face. "You're gonna, ah, cum all over my stomach, since you like staring at it so much. You always looked at it back when you were Robin, mmmn, even more than you did with my chest or my ass."

"Urgh, ah-what!?!" stammered Dick as he felt himself growing closer and closer to an early release, his cock slick in Artemis's sweat now.

"Yeah, I was always hoping you'd notice me, but Zatanna got to you first. I always wanted you, Dick, but for some reason Zee's fully clothed figure managed to catch your eyes more than my exposed one did. I got all the boy's attention...except for yours." She hissed that last part with some bitterness, rapidly rolling her stomach against his stiff manhood, "And now that you actually want me, you're a total man-whore, and I'm another notch in your belt--"

"'Another notch in your belt?!?'" Dick repeated with incredulity, blinking a few times at her scathing view of him. "Like you're any better, pressing against me during a battle, not wearing underwear, ah, during a workout--just say you want me more, Artemis, and I'll give you what I've been giving Kory, AH...what I gave Raquel last night!"

"YES!" screamed Artemis, embracing Dick as much as she could with his long prick between the two of them, grabbing hold of Dick's face as she let his cock hump her tummy with reckless abandon. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME, RIGHT GODDAMN NOW, AH! CUM ON MY ABS, CUM ON THEM, Mmmmph!!!"

Dick pulled her into a kiss, their tongues immediately entwining and twisting around one another as she moaned loudly into his mouth. She chewed on his top lip as they swapped spit, wildly making out as his cock thrusted against her midriff again and again and again until...

"MMMNN!" Artemis let out a muffled cry in Dick's mouth as she felt the splash of his warm cum paint her muscled stomach. Dick sighed at his release, prying his softening erection from her stained six pack. When Artemis pulled away from their make out session to survey the evidence of his orgasm, she gawked at how much he had come. Her midriff was splattered in his seed, her abs glistened in his juices, her belly button pooled with cum.

"Oh, wow..." muttered Artemis while Dick looked away from her abashedly, as if coming out of a trance. "You really liked my abs, huh...well, don't think we're done yet, if anything-" She then threw off her sports bra, letting her mid-sized tits bounce out before Dick's eyes. "We're just getting started!"

Not leaving a second to waste, Dick threw himself forward into Artemis's chest, burying his face into her respectable pair of breasts.

MTV2020
MTV2020
50 Followers
12