Love and Lust: Artemis Crock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, oh, someone likes boobs..." giggled Artemis, running her fingers through Dick's jet black hair, enjoying the feeling of Dick squeezing and then sucking on her tits, capturing her nipples between his lips. "Ah, okay, okay, mmmmn..." She continued to revel in his breast worship for another minute before pulling him out completely, "Ahn, control yourself Grayson! It's my turn to get a taste of you..."

And with that last statement, the archer beauty fell to her knees before Dick, slipping her wonderful hands across his growing prick once again, and then giving his cockhead a kiss.

"Mmn, this is the longest arrow I've ever seen...I know the perfect place for it...MGH! Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!"

"Ah, Artemis, OH!" moaned Dick loudly as without warning, Artemis inhaled over half of his cock, choking herself on it, her eyes rolling in bliss. Dick's legs shook as he grabbed hold of Artemis's blonde hair and ponytail for support, aggressively returning the favor.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

Her nails clenched at his legs, pushing her throat further and further down his manhood as Dick felt Artemis's warm and pouty lips encapsulate him. She eyed Dick with bedroom eyes as she sucked his cock, her tongue swirling around the base of it as she did so. She was so hungry for him, it was insane...

"Artemis, I'm gonna--"

"Not just yet!" croaked Artemis in a slightly raspier voice as she pulled away from his length with a 'pop'! Her mouth dripped with precum and saliva. "Let's make this more fun for the both of us."

Dipping her thumbs in her waistband, she pulled down her yoga pants.

Dick's jaw dropped at the sight of the bottomless Artemis, making sure to admire every curve and muscle on her legs, the slight jiggle of her freed ass, and her slit adorned with a small blonde strip. Before he could do anything else though, Artemis proceeded to push him down on the ground, and leapt upon him, grabbing hold of his arms and pushing them up by his head, straddling him.

Feeling his prick brush against her thigh, Artemis gave Dick an infectious smile, shaking her head. "Not yet. Just...taste me, Dick." Then she flipped her whole body around, and promptly sat on Dick's face.

The darkness that claimed Dick's vision was quickly accompanied with the pillowy sensation of Artemis's toned ass cheeks squashing in and around his face. It felt great, and the fact that Artemis had returned to sucking his cock only added to that feeling.

"Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!"

Grabbing Artemis's thighs, Dick was quick to return the favor, spreading her lower lips to delve his tongue inside it. He was more than familiar with cunnilingus at this point, and showing off this skill to Artemis overcame everything else.

"Mmmgaghk! MMMNnngaghk! MMGaghk!" came the moans of Artemis, muffled by the fact that she was choking down on all nine inches of Dick's cock at this point. He continued to blindly thrust into her throat as she did so, feeling his cockhead bulge at the back of her throat. Her dainty nose poked into his swinging balls as Dick felt her drool lubricate him to thrust harder and harder.

On his side of the sixty-nine, Dick had already brought her to orgasm twice, hungrily drinking in her spilt juices when she did so. Artemis tasted like vanilla...He clapped his hands on her bubbly buttcheeks every time Artemis squirmed and shook on his head. He was close, but now he wanted to do something to ensure she would cum at the same time he did. Then a depraved thought came to him as he slurped on her wet pussy.

Prying his mouth and tongue from her inner walls, Dick positioned his head a little differently from under Artemis's booty, and spread her cheeks further.

"MMPH?!? MMMGGAGGHHK! MMGAGHK!" squealed Artemis with bulging wide eyes as she felt his tongue enter her asshole, stifled by the erupting cock in her throat. Dick came in that moment, firing his seed directly into her stomach as he rimmed Artemis's backdoor. He hissed in content upon his own orgasm, which was also muffled. This reverberated into the part-Vietnamese woman, who's eyes rolled as she came once again, sprayed her pussy juices across Dick's sternum.

"Woo! Oh, ah...that was great." sighed Artemis as she rolled off of Dick, his chest heaving as she breathed. Clenching her now wet sphincter, she glared at Dick and swiped at his chest playfully. "But did you really have to go and lick my asshole? That's disgusting-"

"Raquel didn't have a problem with me in her ass." grunted Dick, putting his arms behind his head as a wave of pleasure rushed through his body.

"Yeah, that was different, you had your dick up her ass, not..." Artemis trailed off as she realized what she'd said. But before she couldn't stammer out another excuse, Dick climbed on top of her body, checking out every part of her aroused form, from her pouty lips to the dried cum on her stomach.

"Were you watching us?!?" gasped Dick in a mocking tone. Of course, he'd noticed Artemis spying on himself and Raquel, he'd learnt to become more aware of voyeurs ever since he lost his virginity. "Wow, Artemis, just wow. After all the comments you made about me being a man-whore, a pervert, a 'horndog-'"

"I get it! I get it!" spluttered Artemis, not looking Dick in the eye as she blushed, "Geez, don't make such a big deal about what I said, I was just trying to rile you up for me..." Then, feeling his revived manhood poke against the inside of her thigh once again, she grinned cutely, "And it looks like it's working...."

Lifting her left leg for better access, Artemis shrieked as Dick pierced her folds, engaging in a "splitting bamboo" position as they fucked. Dick breathed heavily as he felt her tight center clench on his length. It was definitely one of the tightest pussies he'd ever been in. Not in the same sense like Kory's alien biology or Raven's virginity had been, but Artemis definitely had the most fit and petite body, and Dick was feeling every muscle of her as he penetrated her insides.

"Oooh, so tight, Artemis! Ah!"

Her left leg jammed itself upwards against his sculpted chest while Artemis simply held herself in place, taking as much of him as she could with his stretched open legs. Even now she was working out in some way.

"Y-yeah, you like that pussy?" cooed Artemis as she bounced in place, "F-FUCK, you feel so good inside me, keep going, ah, deeper in me!" Her toned tummy swelled at the feeling of its large intruder.

Within a few minutes, they had changed positions for Artemis's sake, now in a reverse cowgirl position, with the blonde now bouncing wildly on Dick's lap.

"YEAH, NOW THIS IS, AH, MORE LIKE IT!" yelled Artemis as she slammed her soft rear against Dick's pelvis, feeling his pointed prick shoot up deep and far up her tight channel. "FUCK! ME! LIKE! THIS! DICK!"

"I AM!" pleaded Dick as he drove his hips to match her wild movements. Her bouncing ponytail tickled and slapped against Dick's nose and face, and every time this happened, Dick made sure to return the favor on her asscheeks.

SLAP!

"Ooh!" Artemis bit her lip as Dick took turns smacking her left and right asscheeks as he thrusted into her, continuing to abuse her behind until it was bright red, as red as the archer's face now was. "Work those hands, slap that ass, mmmn, that reminds me, I need to complete my own workout--"

Slightly pulling herself from Dick's lap, Artemis placed Dick in a odd variation of the wheelbarrow position--where Dick held onto Artemis's thick legs and thighs with his legs and waist while Artemis held up her upper body with her arms--only for her to start pushing her arms up and down, whispering to herself as she thrusted her wide derriere back into Dick's standing position.

"O-one..T-two! AHN...T-t-THREE! Oooh..."

She was actually doing push-ups while they fucked...Dick shook his head and laughed to himself, before resuming back to his thrusting and backside slapping.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"T-twelve, A-AHHH! THIRTEEN, OAUGH! FOURTE--I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" cried Artemis as she gave up on her push-ups, squirting her orgasm around Dick's member. She swung wildly in his arms, riding him like a madwoman, as if attempting to coax his orgasm as well. Well, it was working. All Dick needed to do was gaze at the heavenly sight of Artemis's bare muscled back, heaving ponytail, wobbling pale ass--

"Cumming!" groaned Dick, releasing another stream of cum into Artemis's cunt, which came as well, as the athletic woman announced her orgasm for the whole room to hear. Probably more than that, even.

Some part of Dick was worried they'd awaken the resting Raquel...but at that moment, all he could focus on was emptying his balls inside Artemis.

"Oh, oh, oh..." murmured Artemis in a tired, yet lustful manner. She fell to the gym floor, leaking the evidence of their fuck onto the mat below. She turned her head to give Dick a wicked grin as she placed her shaky hands on her red buttcheeks...and spread them, giving Dick a good view on her puckered asshole.

"Still got a bit of energy in me..." purred Artemis dirtily, slowly shaking her hips back and forth to Dick's excitement. "So let's go all the way, get real dirty." Her feet were then raised in the air, and shot forward, taking hold of Dick's flaccid member.

The soles of her feet gently massaged Dick's rigid length, the former Robin taken aback by Artemis's lewd actions. Getting a footjob was new...

Artemis's toes raked across his skin, tickling the veins of his cock before making its way to the base, and his balls, where she made sure to slam her feet together, crushing his prick between them.

"Ah! Okay, okay, I get it!" exclaimed Dick exasperatedly, pulling out of the surprisingly arousing caresses of his workout partner's feet.

She laid herself face-down on the gym floor, hiking up her curvy hips and spreading her legs open to give Dick better access. He mounted her from behind, preparing to take her in the flatiron position.

Artemis cried out as his large cockhead slowly jammed itself into her small asshole, and then yelled loudly as the rest of his cock slid further into her bowels.

"OH! FUCK! AH! GRAYSON! AH! YOU'RE GONNA! OOH! HURT ME LIKE THIS! HA-AH!" Her fingers dug into the matted floor as she drove herself back against his intruding length, six inches piercing her insides. Her eyes rolled once again, her tongue popping from her mouth as she came.

"You'll be fine." Dick said confidently, planting his cock deep into Artemis's backdoor, grunting excitedly as her cheeks bounced and jiggled against his abdomen.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Ooohhh...HA-AH, HAH! AH! AH!" squealed Artemis as she sprung back and forth, her sounds of pleasure interrupted with every ardent thrust. Dick grabbed hold of her lithe arms and pulled them back, then pulled her entire body back to go all the way in, balls deep.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" screeched Artemis as his balls slapped against her dripping pussy lips, going cross-eyed as she felt his chest press against her back. "DON'T! YOU! FUCKING! AH! STOP! DICK! AUGH!"

Her tight butthole loosened around Dick as he began to get into a rhythm of pumps and loving strokes of Artemis's fit body. He had her in a prone-bone position when he began to cum, collapsing onto her, roaring his release.

"GOD, YOUR ASS IS SO GOOD ARTEMIS! STAY TIGHT FOR ME WHEN I CUM IN YOU! AGHH!!!"

Her asshole was then flooded with his cum, overflowing her insides as Artemis felt her midsection heat up from his orgasm. She screamed her own orgasm and came with him, showering the now-wet gym floor. She laid near-insensate as she felt Dick's seed leak out of her gaping ass when he pulled out with a wet PLAP!

Dick fell back, breathing insistently as he regretfully pulled out of the archer's warm, inviting hole. He let himself gawk at the erotic visage of a naked Artemis Crock on the ground, dripping his cum from her trembling yet round buttcheeks.

The visage disappeared instantly as Artemis shot up to her feet, letting out a yawn and stretching her arms, like she really had just done a workout, and not gotten her brains fucked out by Dick mere minutes ago. It technically was a workout...

"Mmn, you make for a pretty good workout partner." crooned Artemis flirtatiously, her legs trembling as she pulled Dick to his feet, and grabbed hold of his chest. Copping a feel once again. Dick returned the favor with a hearty smack to her sore ass cheek.

SLAP!

"HEY! Watch it!" growled Artemis, her raspy voice hoarse from her screaming. Glancing at the clock in the corner of the room, she laughed. "Wow, we've been fucking for a while..." She turned back to Dick, "Mn, now I actually feel a little worn out...might hit the showers...want to join me, y'know to conserve water?"

"I'm good." declined Dick, feeling a little sore himself, and immensely tired at that moment. "Think I'll just take a quick nap. Feel free to join me if you want."

"I'll definitely consider it." said Artemis, bending over to retrieve her sports bra and yoga pants, admiring Dick's behind as he redressed himself and began to walk out of the room. "Kory wouldn't mind it if we had more 'workouts' every once in a while, right?"

***

M'gann's green skin was a bright red, though in her current state of invisibility, neither Dick or Artemis noticed it. Or her being there at all. When Artemis followed Dick out of the room, M'gann finally allowed herself to let out the breathy gasps and cute moans she'd been suppressing since she walked in on the two of them going at it.

She's only been watching since Artemis had started to ride Dick in the reverse cowgirl position, but it was enough for the niece of the Martian Manhunter, who avidly viewed her former teammates ravage one another, slake their lusts in such a lewd display.

When Zatanna, Kory, and herself had returned to the Titans Tower, Zatanna went to contact Batman about their mission while Kory excitedly began having a hushed conversation with the tired-looking Raquel. M'gann in the meantime, looked for Dick and Artemis, using her intangibility to look through room after room, forgetting about their own sense of privacy.

And in the case of Dick and Artemis, that privacy was the intense "workout" that nearly caused M'gann to let out a loud yelp of shock when she discovered them in the act. She phased the rest of herself into the room as she turned invisible, unable to take her eyes away from Dick's hunky figure. He was just as handsome and sexy and big as she imagined him to be...

As much jealousy as she felt for Artemis at that moment, wishing above all else to be her, getting fucked so ferociously by the former Robin, M'gann was more surprised by how shameless Dick was, cheating on Kory seemingly without an ounce of remorse.

When Dick received a footjob from Artemis, M'gann gave into her temptations and briefly skimmed Dick's mind and memories, for any guilt on his current infidelity, what the state of his relationship with Kory was like, whether he was interested in the red headed Martian girl that had always harbored a secret crush on him...

What M'gann saw caused her jaw to widen in shock. What she saw was what strengthened her resolve to get a turn with Dick. After all, according to Kory and Dick's 'open relationship', Dick could just sleep with anyone he wanted apparently.

Unable to wait however, M'gann slipped out of her outfit, and shifted her lovely green form into Artemis's naked one. She walked into Dick's room.

12