Love and Lust: Black Canary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick nodded, feeling the blood from his head. All his mind could think about was Dinah breasts at that point. They were large for Dinah's more fit, lithe, form. As he and Dinah encircled each other and put themselves in practice fighting positions, Dick shifted his attention to her fishnet-covered legs, then the leotard that greatly complimented her athletic yet curvaceous body. Then her choker, and her lovely face and blonde hair and blue eyes-

"Hey, too much focus on your opponent, lover boy!" snapped Dinah playfully as she sprung forward, striking Dick's side as he barely dodged her attack. She also swung her leg out and kicked at the air, Dick barely avoiding her boot making contact with his head.

"Since when is focusing on your opponent a bad thing?" Dick quipped, rushing forward himself, with Dinah easily blocking every shot that Dick made that was remotely near her. Dick didn't need a sparring session as a reminder of how tough a fighter Dinah was.

"Your focus on me is inappropriate, and can easily make you prone to distraction." Dinah continued, jumping upward and bouncing animatedly, causing her breasts to once again jiggle hypnotically. In the half-second this caught Dick's eye, Dinah made another move on him, landing a light hit into Dick's shoulder. "I've known you since you were Robin, in those green little tights. Don't think you have a chance with me just because I've seen you naked." Then she struck Dick and the side, and as she did this, Dinah used her other hand to covertly cop of a feel of Dick's growing erection.

Lightly groaning at the tantalizing touch of her hand, Dick growled and in a sudden burst of adrenaline, pushed Dinah back and pinned her to the wall, making sure she felt his hard-on against her fishnet-covered thigh.

"Ooh, there we go! A bit of fight in you!" cooed Dinah with lidded eyes. "What's wrong? Did I strike a nerve when I said you didn't have a chance with me?"

"Oh yeah?" retorted Dick confidently, his erratic breath intermingling with her's, "Then why'd you just feel me up just now? Wondering if I was bigger than Oliver Queen?"

"Why you--" Dinah cried out in mock offense. "You're the last person that gets to judge, I know you're such a man-whore that you couldn't wait to cheat on your girlfriend with Helena, or get into Zinda's pants, or get into mine, for that matter!"

"You're not wearing any-"

"Shut up!" shouted Dinah angrily, shoving Dick back and then jumping on top of his muscular body. Dick could've carried her, but with the speed at which she descended on him caused Dick to fall on his back with an oof! Dinah then straddled Dick, grabbing his arms and pulling them over his head, making sure to squash her breasts against his chest as she came face-to-face with him. "Stop talking! You're just loving all this, aren't you? Me, rubbing my sexy body all over you like this, huh?!?"

She began to erratically gyrate her buxom body against Dick's. Dick locked eyes with Dinah with slight concern despite how wonderful she felt on him. "Dinah, I know that-"

"God, don't even go with the innocent, 'shoulder to cry on' guy thing!" hissed Dinah, "I know what kind of guy you really are! And I hate the fact that you still make me so fucking hot, and that I still want you to fuck my brains out!"

"DINAH!" Dick half-yelled, snapping Dinah out of her small rant. "I'm here to help you unwind a little, take out some of your bottled up stress, but don't take out any anger you have against me." Dinah blinked, and leaned back in mortification at his words. Seeing this, Dick added, "And I'm not cheating on Kory. We have an open relationship. If you don't believe me, I could call her--"

"No, don't do that." said Dinah, loosening her grip on his arms. Dick snaked his hands down her arms, into her soft, slender waist as she spoke. "Sorry for yelling at you like that, Dick...I'm just so fucking pent up, and seeing you and Helena going at it..."

"Hey, I get it." Dick replied, remembering how repressed and distant he'd been to Kory before he lost his virginity. Dinah gasped and squeaked a little when she felt his hands grab hold of her breasts. "So as your good friend, let me help you."

He pulled her to his lips, and was taken aback at how aggressively she kissed back, forcing her tongue into his mouth as they practically swallowed each other's mouths. Her sweet lips, her taste, the silky softness of her golden hair as Dick ran his hands through them...just as Dick imagined, intimacy with Black Canary was a dream becoming reality.

"Mmm! MM! MMM! Mmmph!"

Dick's hands traveled down Dinah's back as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as she asserted her experience over him as they made out. Her tongue wrapped around his, and Dinah seemed to lose control of herself again, sucking on his lower lip, kissing the sides of his face, even licking his top lip, all while giving Dick one of the most desirable "fuck-me-eyes" he'd seen in a while. Christ, was she this horny for him? His hands reached her booty which bulged out of the one-piece she wore, and clapped his hands on her fishnet covered ass cheeks.

"Mmmn-ah!" yelped Dinah as she pulled out of their make-out session and panted erotically at the feeling of his nimble fingers digging into her round derrière. "Can't wait, huh? Me neither--Didn't know you were such an ass man, mnnn..."

"Well, I do love my women with fishnet-covered behinds." chuckled Dick, feeling every inch of her rotund rear end, "But I wouldn't classify myself as an ass man--" His hands slid back up her waist.

"Fishnet covered?--Oh...you and Zatanna?" gasped Dinah as Dick's nod added to her shocked reaction, "I thought she was your ex...and if you're not an ass man, wha-ah! Ha-ah! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Mmn!"

Her breasts jostled and wobbled one more time in Dick's grasp before he finally lost patience and pulled down the top of her leotard completely, causing her large tits to finally bounce free. Then after groping her bare breasts and pinching her nipples for a solid minute, he buried his face between them and motorboated her mammaries the same way his 13-year old self had always dreamt of doing.

"O-oh, someone likes big breasts, don't they?" crooned Dinah slowly as she enjoyed his face roughly rubbing back and forth between her soft chest. "I figured, given how big your girlfriend's tits are...ah! Keep going, I like that!"

Dinah threw her head back in a joyous moan, easing herself at the feel of Dick's wet saliva on her breasts, his nose poking the inside of her cleavage, his mouth sucking her nipple like a nursing babe. That last detail reminded Dinah of the age difference between the two of them, and how she first met Dick, acting motherly in an older-sister-way. That reminder caused Dinah's moan to become louder and louder, as despite the fact that they were both consenting adults, what she was doing still felt so wrong and taboo that she suddenly found Dick's dutiful breast worship the best feeling in the world.

"AHH-HA! MMMMNNN!!! KEEP, OOH! GOING! MM!"

Dick's ears quivered warningly as Dinah's shrieks of pleasure irritated him for a moment. He paused for a moment to adjust, as it just occurred to him how much of a risk it was to have sex with someone who produced ultrasonic vibrations in their screams. Should he have brought some kind of earmuffs with him? He didn't want to lose his hearing while relentlessly railing her into the ground...

So he opted to shift his affections beyond her tits, kissing down to her exposed stomach and inhaling her heavenly scent.

"Mmm, I like that too." sighed Dinah, wrapping her fishnet covered thighs around his still-clothed erection and slowly moving them up and down around his member. Dick looked up past her wet breasts and gazed at Dinah's alluring face, her blonde hair hiding part of it like a curtain. She continued to dry hump his hardened prick as Dick enjoyed lapping at every inch of her toned belly.

Noticing at how Dick was lowering himself between her legs, Dinah laughed to herself and pulled him back gently. Before Dick could question her, she grabbed hold of his khaki shorts and pulled them away.

It was her turn to make him feel good, as good as she felt.

When she removed his boxers underneath, she slid back for a moment, stifling her gasp as Dick's massive cock sprung free from its confines, pointing up at the ceiling. Even though she had seen a good amount of his manhood already, Dinah still found the sheer size of it to be ridiculously huge, and somewhat intimidating. Regardless, she still made a sultry comment to emphasize her sexual experience over the younger man.

"It's so big...I bet you've already heard all the jokes about your name being 'Dick for reason'...but don't get too excited that I'm about to suck your cock, Boy Wonder. I don't know how many women you've been with, but none of them compare to me--so try not to blow your load too soon..."

Ignoring her childish sing-song voice, Dick smirked and placed his hands behind his head as Dinah's breath caused his rigid erection to throb incessantly. owly lowered her head to his shaft, and gave his prick a few trepid kisses and licks. Dick groaned happily. He didn't let Dinah's 'Boy Wonder' comment get to him as much as Helena's had. After all, Dinah was his friend, not a bad girl that needed to get punished. "I can take anything you can throw at me, Ms. Lance."

Then Dick remembered the "ultrasonic vibrations in her voice" thing about Dinah.

"OH FUCK!" He growled as Dinah plunged herself downwards at him, enveloping half of his cock in her throat. He felt his cockhead poke at her esophagus, and as she choked down his prick, the black choker that adorned her neck lewdly stretched, her throat bulging visibly.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAAAAGGGHHKK!!!"

"Ah! Ah! Ahh!!" gasped Dick blissfully as he placed his hands back into Dinah's silky hair, having no words to compliment her amazing blowjob. Dinah definitely gave the best head, she managed to coat his phallus in her saliva and worship it with her wet tongue in mere seconds and Dick felt himself already ready to cum. What didn't help was the small vibrations that emanated from the back of her throat.

It was so good, it was a good thing Dick wasn't standing at the moment, because he couldn't even control his hips now, they moved on their own as he thrusted into Dinah's wonderful mouth.

"ENGAGHK! ENGAGGGHK! ENGAGGHH!!!"

"Ha! Slow down, ooh, Dinah!" cried out Dick, pulling on her hair to get her attention. All this did was cause her to drive herself to go further and further. He could see the look in her eyes. She wanted him to cum, and she wanted him to cum now. Dick grit his teeth and wrapped his flexible legs around Dinah's back, and pulled her all the way in.

"GAGGGGKK!!!"

"FUCK! CUMMING!!!" Dick roared, shooting his seed past her lips the second he felt her reach his base, her lower lip pressed to his bulging ballsack. Dinah went cross eyed as she swallowed all of his manhood, her eyes crossed and her cheeks quickly swelled up as Dick overflowed her throat in his cum. Her throat bulged so obscenely that her black choker, which was already straining under the pressure, finally gave way and snapped in half, falling to the floor beside Dinah.

It was perfect timing, too, as Dick's orgasm stifled the loud scream Dinah had almost unleashed on his spurting prick. Dick moaned as his whole body shook from her sound vibrations that verberated from her throat. God, he never would've though Dinah would've been the most dangerous person to fuck---and that included the seductress supervillainess, the half-demon, and the alien girlfriend that could incinerate him with her eyes.

Finally, Dinah released him from her lips, with her mouth full of his cum as she staggered back and struggled to intake it all. Dick wheezed a little, realizing his body wasn't vibrating anymore and glanced at his older lover choking on his creamy discharge.

Before Dick to voice his concern, Dinah gulped down the last of his seed, coughing slightly and licking her lips, grinning sexily at him in triumph. "You're definitely the biggest cock I've ever had, Dick, the only one to break my choker like that...mmmn, I love your taste---and don't feel too bad about cumming so soon, no man can last long in this mouth...ahh..." She then did an open-mouth moan, showing off her maw clean of his cum...except for a small trickle that leaked down Dinah's lower lip. "Oh, whoops! Forgot one!", wiping her mouth clean.

Dick's member finally grew flaccid from his orgasm, and flopped downward---right into Dinah's heaving chest with a meaty slap! Dinah eyed his limp schlong rubbing against her cleavage and smiled wickedly. She hefted her substantial breasts forward and surrounded his softened manhood in her tit-flesh, bouncing and jiggling them to Dick's delight.

"If you're a tit man I know you're going to like this!" Dinah exclaimed giddily as Dick began to contentedly pump into her soft tits, his moans getting louder as he found momentum in the titfuck.

PLAP! PLAP!

His cockhead poked her chin as he drove his erection between her bouncy bosom. Dinah wasn't as well-endowed as his larger-chested lovers, but Dick certainly wasn't complaining about the fact that her boobs couldn't completely engulf his cock. As if to make up for this, Dinah licked and spit on his cockhead everytime it protruded out from her wobbling mammaries. His hands joined hers in grabbing hold of her breasts, pushing them tightly together around his revitalized manhood. Dick sighed in euphoria---and let out a small whine when she moved back, pulling his cock out of her tit-embrace, which was now throbbing and dissatisfied.

Dinah let out a snort at Dick's reaction. She didn't mind the tittyfuck, but stroking a man's penis with her breasts until he came all over her didn't do a whole lot for her. In fact, it was about time for him to pleasure her in turn again. She stood up, and yanked down the rest of her leotard, then her small panties she wore underneath. Dick raked his eyes over her lovely form, dressed in nothing but her boots and fishnets that "covered" her long, smooth legs. He caught sight of her dripping center and resisted the urge to drool. Dick knew exactly what she wanted now.

"Stand up."

Dick did so, and the moment he became face-to-face to her, Dinah leapt at him, and trapped his face between her thick thighs, forcibly jamming her leaking pussy into her mouth. She let out a loud shriek as Dick immediately went to work, his tongue fervently sampling her cunt, his hands fondled her pillowy asscheeks.

"OH! YES! OOH! HAAA-AH! LICK ME THERE, YES!"

Luckily she knew better than to declare her enjoyment into his ears, because her screams were only getting louder as he delved deeper into her wet twat. He hoped Zinda didn't hear them, he didn't want her to see him as some shameless slut that slept with every women he met---and then began to roughly dig his hands into Dinah's asscheeks, imagining that they were Zinda's, uncovered from the usual black skirt she wore.

"Ha-ooh, yes!" yelped Dinah desperately, nearly suffocating Dick as she wrapped her strong legs around his neck, and yanked on his dark hair, pushing his face deeper into her gushing slit. Dick's muscled body teetered back-and-forth as he nearly lost balance of her. It was a good thing he had a strong upper body, because Dinah was pretty heavy despite her athletic frame. Dinah noticed this, and frantically drove her hips into Dick's mouth, drawing out an especially loud orgasm a moment later.

"F-FUUUAGHHHHKKK!!! YEEESSS!!!"

Her pussy juices sprayed and dampened Dick's lips and chin, not that he minded. She tasted like sweet honey, and Dick lapped up as much of her physical pleasure as he could, drenching his face in her fluids. Dinah came down from her climax with bated breath, and shimmied her thighs back a little to view Dick's soaked, yet handsome face. Her face grew red at the sight, and then Dinah noticed his neglected erection from between their embrace, pointed upward at her, dripping precum.

"Are your arms sore, Dick?" Dinak asked the younger man, not looking at him, angling her lower body above his pulsating prick.

"No." Dick answered, feeling her flexible legs leave his shoulders as Dinah fastened herself around his waist. His cockhead kissed her dripping pussylips.

"Good, because I don't think either of us can wait any longer for this--OH, FUCK! YOU'RE SO BIG, AH-HA!" Dinah dropped herself fully onto his cock, bouncing her wonderful body up and down onto him, her arms clinging to his shoulders like her life depended on them. Dick also let out a small moan, feeling her dense and fit cunt surround his manhood, and compressing it intensely. She reminded him of Artemis, only not as tight and rigid, and far more soft and delicate with the shapely body Dinah had.

Her silky walks clenched around his member, desperately attempting to coax out Dick's already imminent orgasm. Dinah, on the other hand, threw her head back and came contentedly, showering Dick's thighs in her pussy juices as she came again and again.

"OH-AH! OOOOHH, YES, GO! HARDER! MNN! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HE IS! AH!"

Dick grimaced a little at the reference to Dinah's estranged ex, making a mental note to make sure Green Arrow never finds out about this. Then he carried Dinah to the nearby punching bag and pushed her against it.

"Ahn!"

Of course, the punching bag began to shift as Dick fucked Dinah against it, until Dick locked his knees around the sides of the bag, and embraced her again, his sweaty chest compressing into her sizable breasts. His soaked and aching member continued to rail and pierce into Dinah as he began to kiss the sides of her face, her well-sculpted cheeks, her dainty nose. He worshiped her like a goddess, still unable to believe he was with one of the most beautiful heroines in the world, hell, one of the most beautiful women in general.

"Ah...oh...yes...oh...do it...cum inside! Cum inside me, Dick! AH! CUM! INSIDE! ME! DICK!" Dinah murmured dreamily in Dick's ear as he suckled on the side of her face.

The sounds of Black Canary screaming his name was too much for Dick, and he came with a stifled grunt, pumping his ejaculation directly into her tight channel, causing Dinah to squeal at the sensation of his warmth inside of her.

"Yeeasss!!! Oooh keep going, fill me up! All the way!"

Dick pulled out of her gushing quim as he felt his balls empty inside her, with Dinah flopping to the ground, and using the punching back to climb her way back up on her shaky legs. As she did this, Dick noticed her wobbling, hypnotizingly jiggling derrière leaking his seed. Dinah's eyes widened as she felt his resurrected boner poke her ass cheek...and smirked.

"OH! FUCK! DINAH!" Dick yelped as Dinah suddenly drove herself back, pushing Dick against the wall, and impaling his cock right back into her overstuffed pussy. She jostled and pounded herself down onto his thrusting hips, sighing and hissing happily as all nine inches of man-meat re-entered her cunt. Her round asscheeks rippling as they slapped against his waist.

"MMM! Now it's your turn to scream my name, ha-aah!" exclaimed Dinah proudly, grabbing hold of Dick's forearms from behind to balance herself. He was such a good fuck, only one creampie wasn't enough.

"Dinah! Dinah! Dinah!" gasped Dick, as Dinah's pumping hips became a blur, she wanted him to cum again, right now! He panted tiredly as the sounds of her thighs slapping against his filled the room. Finally, he growled and dug his hands into her fishnet-covered legs, pulling her back so hard that he ripped some of the fishnets off, thrust into her womb, felt her shower his waist in her biggest orgasm yet.

"FuuUUUUAGHHHHH!!!!--" screeched Dinah shrilly, Dick's ears beginning to hurt as the whole room shook. Oh fuck, he'd fucked the Canary Cry out of her! Before she could unleash a sonic blast from her lungs, Dick pulled out of Dinah's sopping pussy, forced Dinah to her knees as he quickly turned her around--and shoved his pulsating cock into her screaming mouth.