Love and Lust: Black Canary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"---HHHGAGGGHH!!! EENNNGAGHHK! GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!" Dinah's Canary Cry was immediately silenced by the flood of cum that shot from Dick as he came right down her throat. She choked erotically as her eyes rolled, his semen spraying out of the sides of her mouth and nose as he quickly overflowed her mouth.

"Shit! Sorry!" cried out Dick as he pulled himself out of Dinah's juicy maw, the blonde siren hurriedly coughing up the excess cum that briefly asphyxiated her. "Are you alright?"

"Ahhh...oh...I'm fine." breathed Dinah in a hoarse voice, wiping her face and nostrils after swallowing the rest of his jism. "That was a lot...and I haven't cum that like that in forever, sorry if my Canary Cry scared you, that doesn't usually happen..."

Dick lied down, his body finally too sore to give into the urge to roughly fuck Dinah any further. "I-it's fine, we can just bring a ball gag with us next time in case it happens again."

"Next time?" Dinah noted playfully, "Don't get ahead of yourself, what we did was just a...workout."

"You're the second woman to call rough sex a 'workout'." Dick joked as he placed his hands behind his head in post-orgasm bliss.

"Who's the other girl?" Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"Artemis Croc--ow! Hey!" Dinah slapped Dick's chest derisively.

"You're such a man-whore. Don't expect any more of what we just did, this is a one time thing." Dinah said simply, her stuffed pussy juices trailing down her thigh as she promptly stood up and walked away. Dick leered unashamedly at her shapely peach-shaped ass as she walked away with shaking legs. He hated to see her go, but loved watching her leave. As Dinah redressed herself, looking back to her proper self (minus the ripped choker and fishnets), Dick felt a rush of confidence.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Anyways, I'm planning on staying in Gotham for another day."

Dinah stopped and glanced back at Dick. "Let me guess, you want to get your dirty hooks into Zinda? Or do you just want another 'sparring session' with me that badly?"

He shrugged, "Why not both?"

Dinah gave Dick a lustful look and made her way out of the room, nonchalantly adding, "In that case...meet me after dinner for another sparring session. I'll bring the ball gag."