Love and Lust: Lady Blackhawk

Story Info
Dick’s date with Zinda expectedly becomes VERY intimate…
7.2k words
4.86
1.4k
5
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers

Zinda could've kicked herself. She was supposed to be a symbol of progress as the heroine pilot Lady Blackhawk, a feminist icon as the people of today would say. And here she was, working in the kitchen, and all she could think about was a man, and what she needed to do to have him.

The man in question was named Dick Grayson, one of Zinda's costumed colleagues, also known as Nightwing. She didn't know him that well, and before today she only knew that he was the former sidekick of Batman. What she did know for certain was that Dick Grayson was hot, a real dreamboat of a man.

Just thinking about him riled Zinda up, made her feel all hot and bothered. The fact that he wore a skintight costume as Nightwing only added to her attraction. Sure, the idea of a man dressed in a figure-hugging outfit like that would've been viewed as scandalous in Zinda's day, but the blonde pilot had more of an open mind, as the colorful and revealing costumes seemed to be the norm of this modern era.

She certainly wasn't going to complain at how she could see through every contour of Dick's costume, every muscle and fiber leaving nothing to the imagination...

Zinda had already made some progress in getting his attention, if not in how she put an extra bit of sway in her step, then in her subtle flirtation as she got to know him more. He was so handsome and charming---yet oddly enough, the biggest obstacle to Zinda's courting of Dick Grayson wasn't the fact that he was already going steady with another woman.

And no, Zinda didn't fancy herself as a scarlet woman or anything crude like that. She didn't even want Grayson as a boyfriend or a lover---she merely wanted him, in the physical sense, the same way Helena and Dinah currently had him.

She was no ditz, Zinda knew exactly what her fellow Birds of Prey teammates were doing with Dick when they thought no one was looking. Helena and Dick showering around the same time, then him and Dinah spending a lot of time in the gym---Zinda knew too well from her own experience with men, being all 'discreet' in her trysts. She just wished that they'd stop treating her like a child and being all hush about it whenever they arranged their little dalliances. This was the modern age right? Wasn't sex something everyone claimed was 'liberated' from the overly conservative and old-fashioned days Zinda was from?

This had to be the case, why else would a man like Dick casually go sniffing for other women when he had a loving girlfriend waiting for him at home. It would've been easy to assume that Dick disliked or grew tired of his relationship with this 'Kory', but in her brief conversation Zinda had with Grayson, he'd talked about his alien girlfriend with such reverence and passion that he had to be in love with her. Zinda suspected that Dick and Kory were in one of those "open-relationships" she'd heard about, which was why he'd hopped into bed with Helena and Zinda without any kind of shame whatsoever.

In that case, Zinda figured she might as well shoot her shot, and get a chance to roll in the hay with Dick herself. The problem was Zinda didn't really have an inkling of how to go about sealing the deal with the man in a subtle manner. In Zinda's time, casual sex was extremely taboo, and Zinda had more than a handful of men who took a fancy to her, and consequently slept with her under the pretense of a date or an expensive dinner.

Zinda had already gone one step ahead, and was making dinner for the man she wanted. Sure, she was making dinner for Dinah and Helena too, but she hoped Dick would read between the lines and make a move.

She was making a dish she knew would get his attention. The fastest way to a man's heart was through his stomach, after all. Though the heart wasn't part of the body Zinda wanted from Dick...and she knew she wasn't the only one who'd made a joke at his namesake. Zinda was making a dish consisting of a salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, a green bean casserole, and planned on adding a strawberry chiffon pie for dessert. Despite Zinda being quite unconventional for her time period, she couldn't help but find pride in her cooking skills. What? Just because she was an ace pilot and a badass in her own right didn't mean she couldn't enjoy preparing a meal every once in a while. The second Dick entered the kitchen, Zinda's mind went blank, and she became aware of how shaky her knees had become.

What was going on?!? Since when did Zinda Blake lose her nerve around a man? She was supposed to be a no-nonsense, dynamite gal that drew all the boy's eyes with a smug look of confidence, not a quivering schoolgirl approaching her first crush!

"How's the food coming along?" Dick asked. Zinda could tell he was admiring the look and smell of her hard work, though she kept her eyes on the mashed potatoes that she was stirring. She didn't want Dick to see the redness of her face. So as she answered him, Zinda began to slowly rock her hips. As she was slightly bent over the stove, Dick had a first class view of her skirted backside swaying before him---

"Oh, it's j-just ginchy!" Zinda responded, kicking herself internally for stammering. "I'm telling you this, you haven't lived until you've tried my homemade salisbury steak!"

"I'm looking forward to it." Dick replied, his eyes glued to Zinda's rotating behind, and he drew closer, like her shaking her hips was a beckoning call to him. "Everything here looks so good, do you mind if I have a taste?"

"Of course you ca- oh! Oh...Ohhhmnn!" Zinda's affirmation was cut short by one of Dick's questioning hands, slipping under her skirt and grasping one of her buttocks through her thin panties. She withheld a moan as he reared her gasping face, and began whispering in her ear.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow, Zinda?"

The resident pilot of the Birds of Prey bit her lip as she finally locked eyes with him. She was so randy for him, that she couldn't even form a sentence, let alone sweet nothings. He could definitely tell how excited she was, with her undergarments now thoroughly damp from his presence. It'd been a long time since she'd been this aroused...and the only time she'd been this turned on recently was when the Birds of Prey went out to a male strip club to celebrate Dawn's birthday. That memory sparked a thought within Zinda, which she blurted out before she could stop herself. Of course, how could she not have thought of this?

"A-actually...yeah, I was planning on going out to the movies, you want to come with me?" She asked in a hushed, sultry tone. Dick blinked at her question, and pulled his hand out of her skirt. Zinda shivered as she felt his index finger cease to caress the insides of her panties. He was so close to her cunt...

"Really?" said Dick with genuine interest. Zinda was a little disappointed that he'd stopped feeling around her fanny, but at the same time she was glad he did. It wasn't proper or sanitary to orgasm whilst preparing dinner. "What movie are you seeing?"

Zinda turned around, giving Dick a cheeky smile as she continued. "It's a sequel to that Blackhawks 'autobiographical' movie they made in the 1980's...you've seen it right? The one by Stephen Spielberg?"

Dick shrugged. "I think I might've seen it once as a kid."

"Well, apparently they've made a sequel to that movie, called Blackhawks: Renegade or somethin'. Apparently it's about the 70's Blackhawk team, the successors of my old squadron. So...you interested in watching it with me? Just the two of us." She shifted her feet in uncertainty, not quite sure what to do if he said n-

"Sure." Dick replied, wearing a reassuring smile, "It'd be a great way for me to catch up on those stories about the Blackhawk team, plus we can figure out if this new movie captures the essence of the Blackhawk squadron's glory days. Or we can make fun of its special effects and bad acting, depending on the movie's quality."

Unable to resist the urge to laugh, Zinda fell into a fit of giggles, covering her mouth in a girlish manner she'd normally be annoyed by. "Oh, Dick, I can't wait to watch this flick with you, I can't get enough of how much of a card you are!"

"I also need you to translate all those old-timey 1950's expressions on our movie date." Dick added.

"Don't say that, you're making me feel like an old maid, calling my lingo old-timey!" Zinda pouted, and stepped closer to Dick, her hands on her hips in mock outrage. "And I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you calling our little shindig a 'date' neither!"

"I'm just saying that technically, us going out to the movies is a date. But the type of date we're having is between friends."

"Exactly! Though I'm flattered that yo- mmmph! Mmm! Mhmmnn..." Zinda's verbal agreement was cut short when Dick embraced the blonde bruiser, pulling her into a passionate kiss. Zinda immediately entwined her lips and tongue with Dick's, mewling and squeaking in their union as Dick's strong hands encircled her waist, and pulled her in closer. God, she loved everything about Dick Grayson in that moment, in the way he held her, in his muscular chest and shoulders that Zinda heartily felt up, and especially how he kissed her. They french-kissed in an inflamed yet desperate manner, Zinda not caring about anything else in the world, all that mattered was that Dick wanted her.

"Mmmn! MMM! MM!"

She grew impatient, feeling a stirring between her legs as they continued their canoodling session, their tongues eagerly wrangling and swapping spit while Dick sampled her swollen lower lip. Oh, Zinda felt like a naughty housewife getting it on with her husband, unable to contain her urges and pounce her man then and there. If Dick wanted to take her right now, she'd say yes in a hard beat. Fuck being proper and sanitar--

"Zinda. The food." Dick abruptly exited their impromptu make out session and offhandedly gestured towards the oven, which was now burning.

"Oh shoot! I'll get it!" cried out Zinda, licking her lips clean of Dick's saliva as she hurriedly put on the oven mitts and took out the now-overcooked steak.

"I'll get out of your hair--" Dick announced, making his way out of the kitchen in those gray shirt and shorts that Zinda so badly wanted to rip off from his gorgeous body, unsheathe it for her wanton desire.

"Okay!" Zinda yelped meekly, waving the hot air from the oven out of her face, blinking rapidly and flattening her skirt to hide the fact that a small trail of her arousal was leaking down her thigh. She couldn't wait for their movie date tomorrow, because she knew exactly what would come next---

***

Zinda grumpily stabbed into her slice of strawberry chiffon pie, and gulped down another small shot, grimacing a little, and placed her cup with the others. She needed to be extra drunk tonight, just to make up for her pathetic attempt to draw Dick's eye during dinner.

It had been working out very well, Dick praised and enjoyed her salisbury steak meal, and Zinda planned on physically showing her gratitude with a less subtle game of footsies under the table, in this case, pressing her bare foot against his crotch.

She also wanted to have a glimpse, a small hint at what size his prick was. He had to be big, with the amount of female attention he was getting--

Unfortunately for Zinda, when she craftily sent her foot to caress Dick's...dick, her foot ended up colliding with Dinah's. The two blondes shot each other an indignant, yet territorial glare at one another before conceding to each other's silent gestures, placing their feet back where it was before. Ooh, the fact that someone has tried to beat her to the punch rattled Zinda's cage up so badly...she was glad Helena didn't try anything, though she did make crude comment towards Dick regarding how "skilled" he was in combat, emphasize on his stamina in particular.

She had to resist the urge to kick Helena under the table--and instead settled in lording over the raven-haired woman with her superior drinking skills after dinner. It wasn't her original plan, however. Zinda was planning on spending some alone time with Dick whilst they enjoyed the rest of her strawberry pie, as Zinda found the notion that she had to wait until tomorrow to get intimate with Dick unbearable.

But before she could make a lewd comment of her own regarding dessert, Dinah once again ruined her plan, asking Dick about some kind of 'sparring session' they'd apparently planned on having after dinner. Oooh, Zinda was so mad she couldn't even speak! She knew very damn well that they were fuckin' in the gym again! And now she was all pent up and riled up with no takeoff in sight.

"What a slut. And she was so uppity about me getting with him." slurred Helena drunkenly the moment Dick and Dinah left for their next 'sparring session.' "What about you, Zinda? You fucked him yet? Did he fuck you in the kitchen while you were making all the food?"

"Huh?" burped Zinda absentmindedly, downing another shot, now feeling a slight buzz from the alcohol. "Me and Dick? No, I didn't do anything as depraved as that. I'm a classy girl, and I'm planning on me and Dickie playing some back-seat bingo at a passion pit, and then get me some good-old fashioned lovin'."

"What the fuck is a passion pit?" Helena replied loudly, raising an eyebrow.

"It happens to be a movie theater, if-you-must-know!" retorted Zinda confidently, shifting her sitting pose to make herself look dignified and eloquent.

"Wait...you're going on a date with Dick?!?" exclaimed Helena, looking genuinely flabbergasted at Zinda's comment. "All so you can hook up with him afterwards?!? Wow...you are a fucking idiot, ha!"

"Hey!" Zinda snarled, grumpily slamming her hands on the table, interrupting Helena's drunken laughter, "Just cause I didn't go waving my ass at Dick, begging him to fuck me on the spot like a hussy, like you, doesn't make me an idiot! I don't know how you 'modern' gals do this kinda thing nowadays, but the way I do things is a little bit more refined, thank you very much!"

Helena snorted and slumped down on her seat. She stared at Zinda with a bemused expression for a moment, then spoke. "Hey, listen, I don't mean to be rude...but here in the modern day, asking a guy out isn't the shortcut-to-sex you think it is. If you want a guy to fuck you into next week, just tell him that, don't bother with the whole dinner-and-a-show routine!"

"What, you think I should've just pulled my skirt down and begged for Dick to take me in the kitchen like some kind of bimbo!"

"Exactly!" Helena spat, slamming her own hand onto the table. "I mean, don't be that overt about it though. Just look at how Dinah just did it with Dick---they're having a hot and sweaty 'sparring session' right now, mnnn..."

"Hey! Focus!" Zinda said, snapping her fingers. "I need your advice on this kinda thing...what do I do now? Cancel the date?"

"No!" snapped Helena, reaching for another shot glass. "It'd be so much worse if you did that. My advice for you is that during your movie date...come onto Dick as much as possible. Flirt with him, say some dirty words, just be a complete slut the entire time. You have to make sure he gets that you want him to take you to pound town, not a cuddling session after the movie! And try to get a seat in the back so you can give him head. Got all that?"

"Yep!" Zinda nodded gratefully. "Complete slut. Got it. I must say, I thought you would've been a little more jealous about the fact that I'm plannin' on sleeping with Dick, y'know cause of how you two--"

"Hmph, he wishes." Helena grunted, pouring her shot down her lips and coughing slightly. "No, we just have a unspoken agreement to fuck every once in a while. A 'smash and dash' kinda thing. Pretty sure Dinah's doing that too. Why are you asking though? What, do you want him for yourself or something?"

"N-no, of course not!" Zinda stammered feeling her face grow hot. It wasn't the alcohol. "I just want a turn with him, that's all!" She felt her heart pound a little faster at the thought of Dick being more than a one-time lover.

"Good, cause that Starfire chick would probably rip you to shreds if you tried to take him from her. Mmm!" Helena was now taking a bite of her strawberry pie. Well at least someone was giving her dessert a try. "So don't get all lovey-dovey with him. Take it from me: Dick Grayson's a really good fuck, and that's the end of it. This is a really good pie, by the way."

"Thanks." responded Zinda numbly. Helena then passed out, falling face-first into her half-eaten pie slice. Once again, Zinda was the undefeated drinking champion within the Birds of Prey.

***

Looking back at the date with Zinda as a whole, Dick concluded in retrospect that it went pretty well, even with the giant moth monster cutting their movie experience short.

It was around noon when Dick and Zinda set out to the movies to watch Blackhawks: Renegade, though the sky was just as gloomy and dim as it was at night. Dick did not miss Gotham. However, the sight of Zinda in a form-fitting white blouse and a black pencil skirt was more than enough to improve Dick's mood. He'd never seen the blonde outside of her usual Blackhawk outfit, and he liked what he saw.

Though Zinda somehow looked naked without her usual military cap adorned on her head. And not in a good sense--

Regardless, Dick's "date" with Zinda was going pretty well; he'd gotten them a small popcorn, she insisted that they set in the farthest row in the back of the theater, and it got even better when she dug her hands in his pants, past his waistband, and steadily gripped his cock, beginning to fervently stroke it right then and there.

Dick was pretty relieved at this, and for more reasons than the fact that Zinda's soft and nimble touch felt good on his throbbing prick. For one, he was glad she was taking charge this time around, and went as far as giving him a handjob in a public movie theater. Granted, there were only a few other people there with them, all of them adults, but the point remained that Zinda's forwardness signified that she was going to be more upfront about her desire.

The other reason was that Dick was slightly concerned that Zinda's attraction to him was a bit more possessive than just getting her rocks off. Making him dinner, then inviting him to watch a movie with her...Dick knew Kory didn't have a jealous bone in her body, but he couldn't pretend not to notice how formal she was. He liked Zinda a lot, and he had no regrets about the "date" he went on with her, but he dreaded the possibility of her confessing his love to him or him accidentally leading her on somehow. So Zinda casually jerking him off halfway through the movies put him at ease.

"This flick's all right." commented Zinda cheerfully as she tossed a kernel into her mouth with one hand, and yanked on Dick's swelled crank with the other. "I'm just glad this place isn't Antsville, don't you agree?"

"Yeah." Dick replied hastily, keeping his eyes on the large screen and not on the rapidly shifting blur that was Zinda's wrist in his pants.

From what Dick gathered about Blackhawks: Renegade was that the whole story was about the original Blackhawk squadron 'passing the torch' to the next generation of jet-flying heroes. Zinda had a blast at the start of the movie, adorably pointing out which actors portraying her old team actually looked like the real-deal, and which ones weren't.

When Dick asked her why there wasn't a counterpart of her in the movie, she winked and said, "That's cause historically 'Lady Blackhawk' disappeared off the face of the Earth one day...wonder where she went...?" She trailed off then, smiling sweetly at the younger man. (Zinda was only older than him by six years...or a few decades, depending on who you asked.)

"Ha-ah...it feels good, just not so fast, I don't want to be that guy that cums all over a movie theater seat." Dick whispered to Zinda as she sped up her stroking.

MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers