Love and Lust: Lady Blackhawk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, then..." Zinda cooed sexily, grasping Dick's pants and pulling the back slightly, her steady hands pulling out his manhood and leaving it out in the open air. "I've got a solution to your problem, Mr. Grayson..." She began to lower her lips to his prick, she was so close now, he could feel her hot breath against his cockhead, Zinda was about to--

Bzzzt! Bzzzt! BZZZT!

Zinda's head shot upwards, and she glanced at Dick's vibrating phone in his pocket. "Ahem. Dick, I think you need to take that..."

"Hey, keep it down! We're trying to watch the movie here!" shouted one of the attendees in the front row. Apparently, that guy was a bigger fan of the Blackhawks than Zinda was.

Dick sighed and checked the notification sent for him. It was Dinah, with her message saying: Dick, we think Killer Moth's been spotted near the Gotham Power Plant, and you two are the closest to his current position.

Isn't it a bit overkill to send both of us after Killer Moth, Dick texted back.

You haven't seen what he looks like now...we don't know what he did, but he somehow managed to mutate himself into an actual giant moth-man monster, is calling himself Charaxes, and now he's threatening to tear down all the generators unless Batman shows up for a "rematch". This is all from the eyewitnesses, if you're wondering, answered Dinah.

Considering how busy Batman is with the Justice League, I doubt he'll take some time off to fight Killer Moth of all people, regardless of whatever his new makeover did to him. Dick texted, adding, Zinda and I can handle him. Moth can't have changed that much.

Then Dinah sent him a picture of Killer Moth's new look. Dick averted his eyes at the sight in revulsion. "Gross."

Zinda made a face when she glanced at the image on his phone. Cursing under her breath, she shrugged. "I guess our movie date's over then. Right when it was getting good..."

"I know," said Dick, pulling up his pants before he could get arrested for indecent exposure. Then he pulled out his domino mask that he had in his pocket, and removed the long-sleeved clothes he wore over his Nightwing costume. Handing his clothes to Zinda, he continued, "Hold onto these for me, and get back to the Clocktower."

"What?" exclaimed Zinda, a stormy expression on her beautiful face, "You better not say 'it's too dangerous', handsome, or you're gonna be cruisin' for a bruisin'--!"

"No, I want you to go back so you can get your Lockheed XF-90." Dick explained, "I'm just gonna keep him busy for you--also just because we can't watch the movie, doesn't mean we can't continue our date..."

Zinda eyes sparkled in anticipation, "Well, in that case, flyboy..." She took up Dick's discarded clothes and sniffed them fervently, seemingly entranced by his musky scent. "I want to give you a tour of my Lockheed when we're done..."

Dick resisted the urge to kiss her right then and there. Adjusting himself, he sprinted out of the theater, pulling out his escrima sticks that he had snuck with him alongside his gadgets. As he exited the room, the annoyed Blackhawks fan sighed in relief.

"Finally! Took you long enough!"

***

Locating Killer Moth was pretty easy, considering how he was tearing chunks out of the Power Plant and going on a monster-fueled rampage, attacking everything around him.

Distracting him long enough until Zinda showed up unfortunately wasn't so simple.

"You're not Batman!" roared Killer Moth, clenching a jagged piece of metal in his claw. That's right, claw. "You're just one of his knockoffs! I want the real Batman, now, or it's lights out for all of Gotham!"

"Knockoff?" scoffed Dick, throwing Moth an accusatory glare, "You're one to judge, I distinctly remember not too long ago, you were prancing around like an idiot in the orange and green getup--and now look at you!"

As a matter of fact, Killer Moth was so hard to look at, Dick made sure to keep his distance. Everything about him now was grotesque. He was a towering beast, covered in dark brown fuzz, and the most noticeable features he had were the most disturbing ones, from his glowing red eyes to his razor sharp teeth, to the pointed mandibles extruding from the sides of his face, back, and waist. Oh, and every time he talked he expelled a gross slimy substance that seemed to be acidic.

"That was when I was a joke, now I am Charaxes!" cried out Killer Moth, proudly displaying his wide wings to Dick. "Let's see who'll be laughing now!" Then he hurled himself at the former Boy Wonder, who quickly grappled out of range, but kept himself close enough so that the moth-man-monster would be within earshot.

"Listen Mothy, I can sympathize with wanting a makeover--"

"It's Charaxes!"

"Okay, fine, Charaxes...wait, isn't that a type of butterfly? How is that any better than Killer Moth?"

"I'm going to rip you in two!" bellowed Charaxes, swiping a clawed hand at Dick, who tossed some smoke bombs into the mutated supervillain's face, briefly disorienting him.

"The point is, I get wanting to be someone else. I definitely don't miss my old green tights...but how did you do that to yourself?!? How are you going to live looking like that?"

Charaxes paused to gloat, just as Dick anticipated he would. He figured a small-timer like him would immediately get drunk on his new power. "It was so simple! My buddy Copperhead told me all I needed to do to get some respect was sell my soul to some magic guy using a black candle! That's all I had to do to get all of this power! You asked me how I'll live like this...I'm gonna be living like a KING! Everyone in Gotham will know the name Charaxes when I tear Batman apart, limb from limb!"

He launched a large amount of acidic spit at Dick. Dick quickly swung around his projectile vomit, and leapt high above Charaxes, jumping on his back and peppering him with a few of his wing-dings. Charaxes roared in annoyance and thrashed about angrily, unable to lay a mutated finger on him.

"Yeah...I was getting to that." Dick said, leaping on the rooftop of a nearby building. He doubted any electrified wing-dings or nitrogen pellets would do anything against Charaxes's seemingly invulnerable skin. No, all he needed was for Charaxes to keep talking. "Batman's going to be a no-show in Gotham for a while, so I'm the best you're getting, unless you want the rest of the Birds of Prey here to help me kick your ass--"

"I don't want a pathetic nobody like you or those costumed bimbos! I want a real challenge!" shouted Charaxes shrilly, his leather-like wings flapping erratically as he drew near him.

"A nobody? Bimbos?!?" Dick proclaimed in mock indignation. "Huh, selling your soul turned you into a real asshole!"

"Make your jokes, Darkwing! You're going to be less than nothing once I'm through with you! Maybe I'll leave your arm or leg for the Bat to find, just to get his attention!" sneered Charaxes, preparing to pounce, arms outstretched.

Dick rolled his eyes under his domino mask. "Darkwing? Really? Now I don't feel bad that you're about to get hit by a fighter plane in the face."

"What pla-"

WHAM!

From out of the corner of his eye, came Zinda's Lockheed XF-90, which flew so quickly past Dick all he could see was a dark blue and red blur ram against a larger, bulkier brown blur.

Charaxes's body slammed hard against the jet's hull, and with the impact combined with the jet's velocity caused him to go splat! against the building on the other side. He was still intact, though critically injured judging from the fact that he curled up into a fetal position. Dick reluctantly put his fingers up to the former Killer Moth's "neck" for a pulse.

"He's alive!" relayed Dick to Zinda through his comm he shared with her. "I'm gonna try to get ARGUS to clean the Human Butterfly here, I don't think there's room in Arkham for him."

"Gross, he leaked his bug fluids all over my jet!" reported Zinda, "This is the first time I've ever purposely hit a bug with my XF-90...and he's definitely the ugliest bug at that!" He could tell she was smiling through the communicator.

"I'll regroup with you in your ship hangar." Dick replied, stretching his arm, waving to the passing Zinda. "I still owe you the other half of our date,"

"Damn right you do."

***

When Dick entered her surprisingly spacious hangar, he found Zinda once again bent over, this time polishing a large white and yellow plane. When she noticed his gaze, she began to move her shapely skirt-covered derrière back and forth. His blood boiled at the thought of taking her in that position, with a perfect view of her moaning and cumming for him, all in that sexy outfit that already fueled a lot of Dick's pinup-girl fantasies.

"Not going to clean the XF-90?" observed Dick. His hand went up Zinda's skirt again, much to her cooing approval.

"There's no way in hell I'm touching that gunk." replied Zinda sharply, though her expression softened as he grasped her underwear. "And speaking of touchin', don't you dare stop doing what you're doin', ooh!"

He felt her wetness, and grinned. "A bit more forward today, aren't you?"

"Mmn, Helena says you boys like it that way." Zinda licked her lips, shoving her buttocks back to meet Dick's questing fingers. Instead of slipping his hand underneath her panties, he pulled them down her skirt entirely. "Oh!"

"I wouldn't take too much advice from Helena, she's a bad girl." Dick salivated at the delicious sight, seeing her taut and round ass hidden only by her dark skirt. "Last time she acted like a bad girl, I had to spank her, teach her a lesson."

"I don't know...maybe I don't want to be a good girl..." Zinda whispered, now teasingly shaking her booty. "I- ah!"

SMACK!

His hand cracked across her covered backside, causing her to yelp and jump adorably, though unlike Helena, Dick felt a little bad for "punishing her." So he apologized, in a sense, by sticking his fingers up her juicy cunt.

"Ah! Ohhh! Yeah, I like that, ooumph!" Zinda's light cries of passion echoed around the most empty hangar. Her insides clenched and tugged at his fingers as they explored her tight channel. "You're makin' me feel so hot right now, Dick, I don't think your fingers are cutting it!"

"So what do you really want? I want to hear you say it." He breathed down her ear, and made sure she noticed his clothed erection poking her bared thigh.

"I want your cock, goddamn you!" Zinda screeched loudly, her legs beginning to wobble, her hands clawing at her plane's hull. "Augh, being around you makes me feel so improper, like a harlot!"

"You're my harlot." Dick hissed to her, fingering her pussy, pressing himself even harder against her as she came from his touch. "That's right, cum for me, Zinda baby."

"Oooaughhh!!!" Zinda held in her scream, covering his hand in her pussy juices. "Mmmn, what are you waiting for, don't you want to take me like this? I can't wait for you any longer!"

"Neither can I." Dick grabbed hold of her wide hips, pulled her closer against him. His now-soaked hand exited her silky skirt. "I just need you to clean my fingers for me, can you do that?"

Zinda hesitated a moment, glancing on his orgasm-drenched fingers in trepidation...she engulfed his fingers in her maw, shamelessly sucking and licking her own fluids from his hand like a woman untamed.

"Unnmph! Ooomph! Mmmn!!!"

"Ah! Okay! That's good enough, down girl!" laughed Dick. He knew she was practically in heat for him at this point, but he hadn't expected her to actually clean his fingers of her own pussy juices! His hands retreated to the bottoms of his Nightwing outfit, and pulled them down, alongside his own underwear.

She felt his rigid member spring out, and prod against her leg. Zinda turned her head and gasped loudly at the sight of his cock. "Ohhh my--so you're so big, Dick! God, I don't know if I can take a prick as big as yours...it's the size of my wrist! How can Kory handle somethin' that big?"

"She handles it with a smile on his face." Dick declared proudly. He planted his hands on her hips, steadying her, and aligned his throbbing manhood with her dripping quim. The skirt partially obscuring his view didn't deter him.

"Just put it in me, before I say no!" Zinda exclaimed, "It's been so long since I've had a man like y-you...let me just undress myself for you..."

"No. Keep it all on. Even the cap." Dick's hands moved up to her expansive and still-covered chest, squeezing it firmly in his grip, much to Zinda's squealing approval. She moaned arousingly as he felt up the contours of her breasts. Dick wouldn't have guessed it from her form-fitting costume, but Zinda was pretty stacked.

"Ah...haaa, you like what you feelin, Dick? What do you like more, my chest or my classy chassis?"

"I can't decide, I haven't been balls deep in your chassis yet." Dick declared. Then he thrusted into her, penetrating between her thighs in one fell swoop.

"OOOOHHH!!! FUCK YES! YEAH! MM!!! OH, FAUK, KEEP MAKIN' ME FEEL GOOOOD!" shrieked Zinda as she began to bounce up and down on his cock, feeling her get deeper and deeper every time her covered skirt booty slapped against his pelvis. Zinda had to catch herself, stop her from falling face forward against the windshield of her beloved Aerie-One. She also kept her hand on the top of head, to prevent her cap from flying off of her with how quickly she was moving.

"Augh, yes! Zinda!" grunted Dick in ecstasy, his hands continuing to fondle her tits as he pumped into her tight channel. She was so silky smooth and warm inside, and the only feeling that was better was her voluptuous ass cheeks that collided against his inner thighs every time he entered her. The view was amazing, her wobbling and quivering ass was somehow hotter with her skirt partially hiding it from sight, making every occasional glimpse he had of her pale behind all the more tantalizing. "You're so good, such a good fuck! I love the way you feel!"

"I love it too, ahh!" Zinda mewled, rapidly driving herself downward against his intruding cock. Half of his massive length was inside of her, and yet it wasn't enough. "But don't start getting all soft on me now! Fuck me harder, Dick! I want to feel all-of-you-inside-ah-me!"

"Take it then! Take it all!" Dick roared, pounding into her intensely now. His fingers found her hard nipples through her outfit and immediately pinched and pulled at her nubs, clasping her orbs through her front. His thrusting hips became a blur, he was fucking her so hard that she collapsed bodily against the window of her plane. She also dropped her hands and splayed them out, leaving her cap astray. Dick didn't mind.

"HAAAA-AHHHH!!!!" cried out Zinda joyfully, spraying more of her juices across the glass between thier union, thier fuck. "AH, OOH, I'M CUMMING, DICK! YOUR BIG FAT COCK IS MAKIN' ME CUM!!!"

"Yeah, YEAH!" was all Dick could muster out now. She was so beautiful and wonderful, her praise drew him to fuck her harder and harder. There was something about Zinda that Dick couldn't get enough of, that adored. He felt far closer to her, far more intimate than he had been with Dinah or Helena. With them, they clearly needed him to fuck the bitch out of them...with Zinda, he had a growing desire to hold her, make love rather than the carnal rut they'd engaged themselves into. It was this desire that caused him to start pacing himself a little, and slowed his pumps into her contracting cunt. "Zinda, Zinda, Zinda..."

"Hey, don't get all mushy on me, I can feel you gettin' close!" commanded Zinda impatiently, backing her booty against his waist, gasping and cooing as she pushed herself all the way down his length. "Don't hold back on me, fuck me, fill me up with your cock! Cum inside me! Ah! I WANT IT!"

"J-JUST WAIT!" Dick shouted, feeling himself go balls deep inside of her, piercing her insides, unable to hold back any longer. "I'M CUMMING ZINDA, GET READY, AUGHHH!!!"

"DO IT! HAH! CUM INSIDE, MAKE ME YOURS, LIKE YOU WOULD KOREAGHHHH!!!" Zinda's eyes rolled, and screamed out one more orgasm before becoming reduced to a quivering mass, a warm body for Dick to cum into. And cum he did, shooting his seed as far into her walls as he could, filling her to the brim, until he had to pull out to cum all over her asscheeks. Dick made sure to pull up her skirt before he did this, exposing Zinda's slightly reddened derrière to the open air. Zinda moaned in utter bliss as she remained slumped over her ship, her wobbling booty now leaking and covered in his cum.

The sight of her puckered asshole was very tempting...but Dick pushed away his intent to fuck her in the ass. He wasn't sure if Zinda's 1950's-era mindset would approve of him attempting such a lewd act, in fact he was lucky enough to get this far with her.

"Mmmnn...next date, I'm picking where we're fuckin'" moaned Zinda as she felt his warm seed within her. "And it's gonna be on a bed."

"Next time?"

"There better be a next time, there's no way in hell I'm living the rest of my life without having you inside me again!"

***

However, all good things had to come to an end, and later that night, Dick departed--but not before saying his goodbyes to Dinah, Helena, and Zinda.

"See you soon." Dinah said, giving him a warm hug and kiss on the cheek that somehow felt motherly and suggestive at the same time. "I can't stress enough the fact that you're welcome to visit us at any time."

"Hopefully soon." added Helena with a smirk. Dinah then elbowed her. "Ow! Hey! You guys can act as formal as you want, I'm the only one willing to say it as it is!"

"Behave." Dick warned, giving Helena's behind a quick slap.

"A-ah! Hey! Not in front of them!" hissed Helena, her face red as she fought the urge to moan openly.

"I don't know, I kinda like this submissive side of you..." Dinah noted, biting her lip.

Helena shot Dinah murderous glare as Zinda walked up to Dick, her hands behind her back and a conflicted expression on her face. Dick could tell she didn't know what to say, so he tried speaking for her.

"Zinda, I-umph! Hmmmph!?! Mmmmn..."

She interrupted him with an aggressive embrace, throwing her arms around him, and kissing him like he was the last man on Earth, sticking her tongue down his throat as their lips once again collided. Dick was going to miss her soft lips on his. After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled away from him, a small line of spit connecting between their separated mouths.

"See you later, Dick." Zinda whispered to him in a tone that indicated something a lot more than just lust. Dick's mouth felt dry. Was she?...

"I-I've got to go now, can't keep Kory waiting. She's been pretty adamant at finding a job for me." was all Dick could come up with, now finding himself blushing at Zinda's gaze. His feelings on Zinda were fairly mixed at this point--but as long as what he did with her was 100% lust, it wasn't being unfaithful to his girlfriend...right?

"Good luck!" said Dinah, accompanied by Helena's advice on the subject. "Try being a gigolo, I'll be your first custom-OW!"

***

"Daaamnn, what was that all about?" teased Helena with an obnoxious grin adorned on her face, "That kiss seemed a lot more intimate than a goodbye kiss should be...what's wrong, Zinda, do you want him so badly, in that kind of way?"

"Grow up." cut in Dinah, now shooting her own glare back at the raven-haired woman.

"Whatever, I'm just sayin-"

"Me and Dick are friends, that's all." Zinda told Dinah and Helena--and herself. She knew she was lying, but she couldn't find herself able to express them openly to Dick when he left that night. Instead, she buried her wanton interest in him deep within, until far later that same night, she found herself unable to sleep, or even close her eyes without thinking about Dick Grayson, how gentle yet rough he had been with her, in his strong body, his sense of humor, his blue eyes, his big cock, his everything...