Love and Lust: Miss Martian

Story Info
Dick and M’gann have kinky shapeshifting roleplay sex.
7.5k words
4.72
4.1k
8

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

M'gann had a lot to learn about humanity, specifically in what was frowned upon in its culture, such as her ability to read minds. When it came to her fellow Martians, the act of telepathic communication, sharing thoughts, ideas, and emotions was the norm, and not viewed as intrusive like it was on Earth. M'gann learned this early on from her friends, who were accepting of her use of telepathy, as long as she didn't cross any of their personal boundaries.

Now, M'gann knew that shapeshifting into her friend, Artemis, to have sex with her crush wasn't right...but at the moment, she was so turned on by what she had seen she didn't care.

"Artemis? I thought you were going to take a shower?" asked Dick Grayson, who was laying on his bed, wearing nothing but his boxers.

M'gann as "Artemis" responded to Dick's question with a sultry smile, and an even sexier response. Well, as sexy as she could imitating Artemis.

"I've still a little pent up, could you help tire me out, Dick? Just one more quick workout..."

She made sure to pout flirtatiously after she said this, holding her hands behind her back, and pushing her generous chest forward. M'gann was glad she could control her appearance, otherwise she'd appear a lot less confident as Artemis, and a lot more of a blushing mess, stammering mess. And how could she not? Dick had so much experience compared to her...

Dick snorted at M'gann's comment, raising an eyebrow but admiring her naked body all the same. Well, Artemis's naked body. M'gann briefly pushed down her jealous thoughts as Dick's boxer's pitched a large tent. If she wanted to seduce Dick as herself, she should have done so. But no, she needed him NOW...no waiting.

"And you called me a slut, huh...Alright, one last 'workout'--but don't make this too much of a regular thing, Artemis, or you might make Kory jealous!"

And with that, he embraced M'gann in a domineering kiss, engulfing her lips with his. Prepared for this, M'gann made sure to return the kiss the same way Artemis would, wrestling her tongue into his as she wrapped her hands onto Dick's handsome face, pulling him closer to her. Most importantly, M'gann pretended to act like she'd done this before, and that making out with Nightwing wasn't turning her "legs to jelly" as the humans would say.

"Mmmn! Mmn!" came the muffled moans of M'gann as she swapped spit with Dick, trying not to be too shocked when she felt Dick's clothed erection poke her naked thigh, or when Dick himself shamelessly squeezed her pale asscheeks. No, as "Artemis", she had already experienced these things.

M'gann herself hadn't. In fact, she had virtually no sexual experience at all before this moment. She was only a year younger than Dick by Earth's standards, twenty-one;though if her friends knew how old she was in Martian years, they'd joke about her being a "52-year old virgin."

She didn't have any shame in her inexperience--at least not at first, as it was never something she thought was too important to her--until today, when her desire, her long unrequited crush, Dick Grayson, was too much for her to resist.

"Oh, Dick, you're so eager..." cooed M'gann in Artemis's raspy voice as Dick kissed down her face, and suckled her neck briefly, inhaling her scent. "Ah, ah, ah...!" She gasped openly, breaking character when Dick licked at her nipples on her moderately-sized chest. Ironically, M'gann later reflected on the fact that her regular form had a naturally larger chest than Artemis did.

"OH! Ah, oooh..." She withheld her gasp as Dick went lower, burying his face in her--Artemis's--taunt stomach, mouthing and licking at her abs like they were the sweetest of nectars. M'gann clasped Dick's hair with Artemis's hands, caressing his jet-black hair with relish. M'gann thought she'd learnt all the fetishes from male humans at this point: breasts, cunts, asses, thighs, tongues; abs was a new one. It was unusual, but it didn't stop M'gann from yelping cutely as Dick made out with "Artemis's" athletic waist. All it did was make M'gann want to return the favor.

"Ha-ah!" She cried out in surprise as Dick slipped a few fingers into her clenching pussy, retrieving her wet arousal, and popping them into his mouth, tasting her juices right in front of her.

"Mmn...you're so wet for me...and ready."

He pressed her against the wall, squashing his chest to hers, spreading her thighs himself and aligning his huge cock with her small, juicy center. He grabbed one of her legs and placed it over his shoulder, stretching M'gann's muscles as far as she could, and then locked eyes with her.

M'gann breathed lightly, preparing to lose her virginity to him...in a way. Did it still count in a body that was already experienced? She hoped that he wouldn't notice the difference when he fucked her, and as tempting as it was to try to read Dick's mind, using her telepathy powers would cause her eyes to glow bright green.

His big cockhead plodded against tap M'gann's trembling pussy lips--before sliding itself inside, the first three inches of his man meat jammed inside the red-headed Martian all at once.

"OH FUCK!" cried out M'gann, using Artemis's raspy voice to drive Dick forward. She continued to use her dirty talk to keep him focused away from the fact that she was coming already. "SO GOOD! AH! KEEP FUCKING ME DICK! OOH! HARDER!"

In reality, M'gann wanted Dick to slow down and go easy on her--but as Artemis, what else could she ask for but wild and unrestrained sex?

"Still so tight!" groaned Dick, placing M'gann in a carry-fuck, her left leg flopping up and down on his strong shoulder. "Just as tight as before, I'm impressed--let's see how much you can take!"

Then he slammed M'gann against a nearby wall, fucking her so hard it was like he was trying to fuck her through the wall--which he technically could, if M'gann wasn't careful. She clawed at his pumping waist and hips, her mind racing to find a way to get Dick to cum, before he fucked her to unconsciousness.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Just like that!" She squealed, brushing her face against the side of Dick's, and worming her tongue into his ear. All she could come up with was dialing up the amount of dirty talk, but all it seemed to do was cause Dick to viscously thrust into her, hissing his own dirty words into M'gann's ear.

"Damn, Artemis, can't handle me anymore? You've already cum three times around my cock...I guess this makes me the more experienced one, huh?"

His erotic taunts caused M'gann to bury her face in his clavicle in near-shame, responding to him with some low mewls. She didn't want him to see the look on her face...a look of embarrassment that didn't belong on Artemis's face at all. Artemis was always so confident and sexy in the way she was with Dick, and she had the fit, muscled body to back up her cocky attitude.

M'gann on the other hand, was chock full of insecurity. Compared to everything Dick experienced--and what M'gann had seen from Dick's mind when she walked in on him and Artemis in the gym.

She was given a depraved vision, depicting the former Robin's many, many sexual exploits he had been up to recently...M'gann saw flashes of Dick being intimate with a beautiful green skinned, red-headed woman (like herself, but 100% more confident) named Poison Ivy, then his girlfriend Kory, fucking her into a bed with what appeared to be a recording of the previous flashback on a television in the background.

Before M'gann could even comprehend what she was looking at, she saw Dick fucking a grey skinned goth woman on all fours named Raven, then him getting his manhood squashed between Kory and Raven's tits and asses on a beach, getting a lap dance from Zatanna, ramming Raquel's backdoor on a motel bed, tugging on Artemis's ponytail as she have him a blowjob--

It was so much...and all of these events had apparently only taken place in the last couple of weeks! How could M'gann have hoped to compete with the likes of Kory or Zatanna when she couldn't even handle Dick as Artemis?!? She moaned desperately as she came once again around his cock, and this time he joined her in orgasm.

"Cumming, Artemis! Get ready, I'm not pulling out!"

"AH! OH! AUGH!!!!" M'gann shrieked loudly as his cum shot up into her formerly tight center, gushing and warm, it caused M'gann to nearly revert into her green-skinned self, but she stopped herself mid-orgasm, gasping deeply as she felt his heated seed fill her, and begin to trickle down her thighs as Dick gently placed her back against the wall. She immediately slid down on it to the floor, moaning gently as her pleasure overwhelmed her mind.

"You good?" Dick asked, brushing his sweaty bangs out his eyes, now spraying a playful, yet dashing grin, "Still pent up now?" His flaccid cock bobbled before M'gann's eyes. Her eyes followed its movements as she mumbled her response.

"Mmmn...mmm." murmured M'gann as his cum leaked down her wide thighs. She was more than tired out from her romp with him.

***

Luckily for M'gann, Artemis's relationship with Dick didn't seem too complicated beyond the fact that she was some kind of "workout-sex-partner" with him, so she felt free to stagger out Dick's room without another word. She had gotten what she wanted. Kind of.

Even luckier, that morning when they all met up for breakfast in the Titans Tower's dinner table, Dick didn't reference any additional "workouts" to Artemis, though the archer did blush briefly when they locked eyes.

Not that Dick would just boldly announce that he'd slept with Artemis in front of all them--oh, who was M'gann kidding, why was she pretending Dick was some kind of saint, he'd already had sex with everyone in the room...not that he knew that yet.

When they all convened with Batman in the mission room over the results of their respective operations against Kobra and Brother Night. The Caped Crusader sternly voiced his disappointment in Jeffrey Burr's escape, and in how M'gann in particular couldn't get any information out of Brother Night over who was responsible for the outbreak of dark magic.

"M'gann did the best she could, so did I." argued Zatanna vehemently, "Speaking of missions, I'm guessing you didn't learn everything from Deacon Blackfire, right?"

"I did attempt to extract the truth from his egotistical boasts about being immortal, but Blackfire was unfortunately--"

"Let me guess-" interrupted Dick, stretching a muscular arm behind his back, "His brainwashed followers turned on him? How original."

"This is serious!" glowered Batman, his white eyes narrowing at his former sidekick in annoyance, "The rest of the League and I have serious concerns over who could be behind everything, if Brother Night's claims about the culprit is true, that they're seeking some kind of immortality- our current suspects include the most notorious dark magic practitioners like Felix Faust or Woton, and the only way to know is question everyone associated with either Night or Kobra. This is why I need Zatanna and Miss Martian to interrogate everything the captured Kobra cultists know. I'm needed elsewhere."

As he clicked off, Dick let out a snort and turned to M'gann, giving her a sympathetic look. "Don't take what he says too seriously, nothing makes him happy."

M'gann didn't say anything, as at the moment she was trying to forget about how many times she had cum with Dick inside her, and why she didn't attempt to woo Dick as herself. M'gann had read her mind, she knew Dick did find her attractive, that he carried a small torch for her after all, he just never gave her too much attention compared to the more-assertive personalities like Zatanna or Artemis.

Then again, M'gann didn't have the confidence to just go up to Dick, and ask him, "Hey, wanna fuck me?" or anything so crass. How did the others do it so easily?

That was all M'gann could think about when she was probing the minds of the captured Kobra followers with Zatanna in the ARGUS-secured facility. The Kobra followers had a lot of locations, sub-groups, and apparently, Lazarus pits that they kept hidden, though sadly none of them knew where Jeffrey Burr would be.

The message she got afterwards from her uncle J'onn, requesting her aid in fighting her evil uncle on Mars II, wasn't too helpful. Now she only had a day to have sex with Dick again while she stayed at Titans Tower with them. And this time around, she wanted more than she got disguised as Artemis...

***

"I will be back soon!" promised Kory affectionately, giving her boyfriend a quick peck before literally flying out the door. M'gann, who had watched their entire conversation, couldn't believe her luck. It was like the universe was giving her exactly the scenario she'd privately wished for.

According to what M'gann had heard, Dick and Kory were in the process of buying a place for themselves, and apparently the realtor and landowners didn't approve of the Tamaranean's plead to also purchase a large plot of land alongside the house.

While Dick had been confused and tired from Kory's undisclosed reasons for wanting a garden, he still relented to her request to negotiate with the landowners, though he had also asked her not to intimidate them too much. And with that, M'gann was given the perfect opportunity to sleep with Dick again, this time as Dick's loving girlfriend.

So the next time M'gann entered Dick's room, she was much taller and shapeshifted her clothes alongside her into a loose purple nightie, only fifteen minutes after Kory had left.

"You're already back? That was quick, what, did you-" Dick eyes widened as he turned around, getting himself an eyeful of "Kory's" lovely form. He paused his current action of sliding off his blue-black shirt, almost studying M'gann's latest form suspiciously before taking off the rest of his top completely, an eager grin on his face.

"Mmn, I was worried that I would spend the entire night without appreciating you." purred M'gann sultrily, swaying her hips as she approached Dick. "I didn't want to neglect you, not with Artemis and Raquel giving you so much attention already-"

"Getting jealous? Who are you, and what have you done to Kory?" joked Dick in a mocking tone that nearly caused M'gann out of her skin in shock, the look of surprise flashing across her face for half a second before her sexy smirk returned.

"Oh, Dick, we must hurry, I can't keep those greedy landowners waiting, so hurry up and love me!" She pleaded, pouting seductively and squishing her large and firm orange tits between her arms.

Like a man finding a wellspring in a desert, Dick practically sprinted to M'gann, capturing her mouth and giving her a kiss far more tender and loving than she got as Artemis.

"Mmnnah! Mm! Mm! MM!" moaned M'gann as her tongue once again entwined around Dick's, but this time around his actions were less frantically domineering, and more passionately worshipful. As he did this, Dick ran his hands down M'gann's statuesque form, squeezing one of her breasts in one hand while groping her round derrière with the other. M'gann voiced her appreciation of his boldness with her breathy sighs and whimpers, making sure to perfectly replicate Kory's caresses of his shoulder and thighs in turn. She had to make sure he didn't suspect a thing.

"Mnnwa! Dick! Ah! Keep going! X'Hal!" cried out M'gann as she pulled out their union to announce her wanton lust for him, a thin line of spit between their mouths.

M'gann noted to herself to make sure to say "X'Hal" a lot more, as according to Dick's memories, she said it a LOT when they fucked.

"Ha-ah...OH!" exclaimed M'gann with genuine surprise, as Dick then picked her up, pulling the Martian into a romantic bridal carry--and then threw her onto the bed on her back, causing her large poofy red hair and barely contained breasts to briefly bounce as her large body hit the mattress. "What's gotten into you? This is new!" And M'gann was being genuine here, too--Dick had never done this with Kory--what was she going to do now?

"You should focus more on what's about to be in you!" replied Dick with a laugh as he quickly straddled her, and then spread her long legs, leaving her slick center exposed and glistening.

His thick manhood pierced her folds a moment later, and luckily for M'gann, Kory's wider hips and voluptuous form made it that the big prick that was inside her wasn't as overwhelmingly massive as it had felt when she was in Artemis's form.

"X'Hal, YES!!!" yowled M'gann loudly as her fingers dug into Dick's back. She loved how gentle and caring his touch was, he thrusted into her now methodically, slowly, making every time he entered her pure bliss. Was this what making love was like?

"Ooh..hah, hah, ha..." crooned M'gann slowly as her legs joined her arms in embracing her lover. She closed her eyes, letting the wonderful feeling of his muscled body against her.

"Augh, Kory, how can you be so wet and tight at the same time?" groaned Dick, panting slightly as he plowed M'gann into the bed. "You've been wanting this all day haven't you, ah!"

"Mmn, yeah, I've been wanting you for so long!" hissed M'gann, rubbing her sweat-soaked body against his. Her 'purple nightie' barely hid any of her latest form's curves, her large breasts in particular spilling out of the small piece of clothing. M'gann didn't mind though, as her large orange mammaries rubbing against Dick's chest only increased how hot it all was. "X'Hal, ah, keep loving me, Dick! Love me all night long!"

Dick shook his head at M'gann's declaration, simply saying "Alien women..."

Then his thrusts stopped becoming so slow and loving...suddenly it became intense and fierce, as if the orgasms M'gann had already let loose wasn't enough.

"HA-AAAAHHH!! AH! AH! AUGH! DICK! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO ROUGH! HAH!" shrieked M'gann as her orange-skinned body jostled back and forth from Dick's erratic, rough fucking.

"YOU KNOW WHY! TAKE IT ALL! OOH! GONNA CUM!" snarled Dick as his hands clasped on M'gann's hips, pulling back so he could roughly into her even harder than before.

"AH!" yelped M'gann as she stared into Dick's blue eyes, desperately attempting to read what the haughty look meant. All she really knew was that he was going to cum, and she had already orgasmed around his length more times than she could count.

"TAKE IT! TAKE ALL OF MY FUCKING CUM--M'GANN!"

"AUGHHHH!!!!" screamed M'gann as his final thrust was simultaneous with his revelation at her identity. His hot cum filled her, made her feel so full, it was too much. M'gann, overwhelmed at it all, regressed back into her usual green-skinned self, her red hair straightening, breasts turning smaller, and her eyes from bright green to amber. Her stomach swelled as Dick fired the rest of his seed into her worn-out form, his cock looked so big inside her compared to Kory's thickness, M'gann could see a bulge every time he thrusted into her!

Finally, Dick was done, slipping out of her, letting out a sigh and laying back in relief. M'gann simply laid there, basking in the sensations of feeling Dick inside her, not Artemis, not Kory, HER! She didn't even concern herself with the ramifications of her actions until Dick spoke.

"I've gotta admit, M'gann, you had a pretty spot-on impression of Kory--well, almost, you kinda broke character a little near the end."

"W-wait, u-ummm...I'm sorry!" blurted out M'gann the second she processed his words, springing upwards on her knees, his cum spilling out of her, and down one of her green legs. "Sorry, I shouldn't have disguised myself as Kory, please don't tell anyone!-"

"Whoa, whoa, calm down, I'm not mad!" assured Dick, placing his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to put her at ease from the panic attack she was nearly having. "I mean...I guess I would be if I didn't know it was you the entire time, both times I mean."

"Both times?!?" stammered M'gann, but Dick once again put her at ease, placing his right hand on her soft face, and rubbing her warm cheek. "How did you know?"

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers