Love and Lust: Miss Martian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thoughts were cut short upon the sweet, encouraging voice of M'gann, alongside the familiar feeling of warmth, soft tits surrounding his flaccid length.

"Come on, Dick! One more round, please! Open your eyes, look at me, you'll love it!"

God, M'gann was so cute...how could he not muster one more boner, just for her? He opened his eyes, and caught sight of a vision of loveliness.

It was M'gann, giving him a titfuck--with breasts the size of Kory/Ivy's, the soft lips of the villainess as well as his girlfriend's wild, untamed hair, an athletic and toned waist with abs like Artemis's, the thick thighs and ass of Raven and Raquel, which was topped off with Zatanna's fishnets and white bow tie.

She was so goddamn beautiful, like an exotic dream come to life...And like a man enchanted, Dick embraced her into a loving missionary position, his rising erection piercing her folds as soon as he found the right position.

"OOOH! That's right, Dick, keep going, keep going, ahh!" chanted M'gann arousingly as her long red hair surrounded their lovemaking, feeling him suck on her neck as her breasts squished against chest. She wrapped her fishnet-covered legs around his waist, sensing his final orgasm. "Let it go, cum, cum, CUM!"

This was the last thing Dick remembered, M'gann's beautiful face screaming his name, right as he let loose one last feeble load, continuing to sleepily pound into her, the last thing in his mind before he literally fucked himself into unconsciousness being: got to keep fucking her, got to keep fucking her--

***

The moment M'gann staggered out of Dick's room to leave him to rest, she found herself pinned to the nearest wall by his girlfriend, who was just as naked as the Martian was.

Before M'gann could even process what Kory was doing, or how long she'd been watching them, the Tamaranean Princess aggressively commanded "Turn into Poison Ivy, NOW!"

The second M'gann shifted into the villainous vixen, Kory jammed her lips into her's, domineeringly wrestling her tongue with M'gann's. Kory made sure to grasp her large green breasts, diving her face in-between them and motorboating them to her heart's content.

Still horny from her tryst with Dick, M'gann could only whimper and moan, digging her hands into Kory's silky hair. The two alien women proceeded to shamelessly fuck themselves senselessly right outside Dick's bedroom.

***

Lady Shiva was not happy to have her meditation interrupted, least of all by unwanted visitors. She had chosen the small cot on the borders of Nanda Parbat for the exact purpose of this blissful isolation, but even then she fought her frustrations bubbling back to the surface.

She scowled, briefly flexing her fit yet womanly figure, then finally addressing Deathstroke, and the intruder he'd found clearly trying to sneak his way into the League of Assassins' coveted headquarters.

"Lady Shiva, I found this snake attempting to slither his way past our defenses." reported Deathstroke with a lighter tone than usual. He was in a good mood for some reason. Shiva eyed the intruder. It was Jeffrey Burr, the alleged leader of Kobra.

"Lady Shiva! You must listen to me, since this fool won't!" whined Burr, his orange and green robes disheveled and torn. "The Kali-Yuga is coming, surely the wisest of the League such as yourself has sensed it! I need your help--I know what sacrifices, what demons must be appeased to save all of our souls, just let me see the Demon's Head so I can-"

"What about your Kobra Cult? Can they not do these things for you?" interrupted Shiva, without an ounce of passion in her voice.

"They've all abandoned me!" hissed Burr bitterly, "First with Lady Eve, renouncing our ways, dividing our numbers, taking Strike Force Kobra away from me--and now those damned costume wearers are taking what's left, all my bases and secrets--"

An angry glint came to Shiva's eyes at his words. "And Lazarus Pits, which rightfully belong to us, snake!"

"Yeah, Burr's been ranting to me for a while about how the 'end of the world' is coming." commented Deathstroke briskly. "Guy's a total nutjob...want me to--?" Burr noticed how he was slowly pulling out his katana, and panicked.

"No! Please! Mercy is all that I ask! Despite all the transgressions Kobra has committed against the League, I am prepared to do whatever you want, all I ask is that my soul is guaranteed safety!"

Shiva smirked, and then pulled out her own sword, which Burr recognized with terror in his eyes. The Soultaker Sword. "Do not worry about any demons, Burr, for I have a nice place for your soul right here..."