Love and Lust: Raven

Story Info
Raven secretly wants Dick for herself…
6.1k words
4.8
5.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

Raven was alone as she ate dinner in her low-lit room. She didn't mind, of course. Raven preferred to be alone, and her room was the perfect reflection of this fact. Unlike the other rooms in Titans Tower, Raven's keep the lights off, the room mostly covered in darkness, the only light being the low-lit candles.

Why am I still here? Thought Raven as she scanned over one of the many books scattered across her room that contained knowledge of secret and dark spells. There's nothing left for me here. Everyone else is gone, it's just me and-

She stopped her train of thought to continue depressingly eating her chicken alfredo, finding herself unable to be mad at her current situation with how delicious the pasta was. That's because Dick made dinner today, not Koriand'r with whatever she served for lunch the other day? What did she call it, a Glorrk?!? Ugh, just thinking about it makes me sick...Dick truly must be wrapped around her perfect finger if he can get over her terrible cooking- Raven grimaced at her spiteful thoughts. There was no getting around it now. She had to do something about all these emotions that were overwhelming her senses.

Ever since the Teen Titans had helped Raven defeat her demon father, Trigon, from taking over this dimension, the half-demon was free to experience emotions without letting Trigon influence and control her. (She also gained a "purified white robe" but Raven preferred the purple) Happiness, sadness, anger, fear- what Raven liked the most was the love she felt for her found family, the Teen Titans. Sure, she had her mother who lived in Azarath, but Arella had distanced herself for far too long for Raven to really feel a connection to her mom.

Her emotions had been filled to the brim with sadness nowadays, and Raven hated the experience. It was almost worse than feeling nothing at all. Her "family" had abandoned her, all of them going away one by one. She missed them all, even Beast Boy, no matter how many times he annoyed her. Now it was just Raven...the man she desired, and the beautiful, exotic alien supermodel that she never had a chance to compete against.

Even before she gained her emotions, Raven had a kinship with Dick Grayson, though she initially assumed he was as annoying over-the-top and goofy as Beast Boy was with the bright red, yellow, and green colors and the code name, "Robin". When Raven occasionally found interacting with Dick unavoidable, she was surprised with how much he had in common with her, especially in his maturity. Robin had darkness in him, too, but he never let it stop his positive and confident attitude he displayed as team leader. Raven kept her infatuation deep within herself, not really understanding what she was feeling at the moment, making sure to keep her distance from the Boy Wonder in the meantime. If only he would notice her, give some kind of sign that he liked her, too...

It seemed that Raven's prayers were answered when Dick put away the bright colors and the cape, and put on the black and blue outfit that made him a man, made him Nightwing. This was around the time Raven was free in her emotions from Trigon, and she had many things to feel about Dick as Nightwing. His spandex complimented his well defined and muscled body well, not leaving much for Raven's imagination-

Whenever Dick wasn't looking, Raven made sure to admire and mentally undress Dick's outfit whenever she could, her breath hitching every time she caught a glimpse of his well-defined ass...She felt a lot of lust for Dick, in all the wet dreams she had about him wrapping his strong arms around her, gently kissing her body, making love to her; Raven wanted him badly at that point, and clearly Dick did too, why else would he wear such dark colors like she did?!?

She'd even had brief moments of physical closeness with the former Boy Wonder that she knew had to mean something. Like that one time Raven had been blasted by an attack from HIVE, and Nightwing carried her in his arms...damn him, he was hot, Raven had to cop a feel of his chest in that moment, fight the urge to embrace her body with his.

Unfortunately, whatever spark she felt between Dick wasn't meant to be, since he started dating their Tamaranean teammate, Starfire. Raven wasn't too surprised that he went for her, all the boys either drooled over Koriand'r or Donna, just because they were conventionally and outwardly beautiful and, well, revealing. Despite wanting intimacy with Dick, Raven hated being looked at, hiding her from behind her purple cloak at all times. Koriand'r was the opposite of Raven, always smiling and positive to everyone and everything around her, and dressed like a succubus. Not to mention that Koriand'r definitely had plenty of sexual experience before Dick; Raven had never ever touched a penis, let alone seen one.

Raven didn't consider herself ugly or unattractive by any means, but compared to the statuesque personification of sex that was Starfire, she looked like a sack of potatoes, not nearly as slender or athletic as the alien princess. (In fact, Raven was growing concerned that she was gaining too much weight around her hips.)

Worst of all, Raven had a growing suspicion that Dick had a thing for big breasts, always glancing at Koriand'r's all the time. Her own pair was sizable for her frame, but nowhere near as overwhelmingly large as Kory's, with Starfire's cleavage always spilling out of the "boob window" from her updated outfit. Cow...

As an empath, Raven had the ability to get a "read" on other's emotions, and for the longest time she read some instability in Dick and Koriand'r's relationship, like there was something preventing them from being a truly "happy" couple... Raven could also see with her own eyes that Dick was being more and more resistant to Kory's shameless attempts to get her overly curvaceous figure all over him whenever she had the opportunity.

What did this mean? If Dick didn't truly want Koriand'r, did that mean Raven had a chance to be with him after all?

Alas, it was just another trick, a ploy by some evil force that hated Raven having any hope for happiness in her life. Just last week, Dick had become closer to his alien supermodel girlfriend than ever, being far too publicly affectionate for the half-demon's liking, kissing and touching her whenever he had the chance.

Raven always liked to eat by herself, but she'd be damned if she was going to stand the sight of Koriand'r lovingly feeding the man of her dreams at the Titans dinner table. Fuck, she was a third wheel, a voyeur to their love, and she knew deep down they wanted her gone, were probably laughing about how much of a weirdo she was while they fucked, perfect sexy beings compared to her...

She wasn't hungry anymore. Raven felt sick at her jealous and hateful thoughts. She didn't hate Kory, in fact the fiery-haired glamour girl was someone Raven considered her best-friend.

Something had to be done about her love for Dick. She could never seduce him away from Koriand'r, and while Raven had the ability to manipulate emotions and even minds with her magic powers, she'd never use it to make Dick love her, no. She would never be like her father.

What could she do then, just run away? Raven has tried to ask her mother, Arella, if she could stay in Azarath, her mother flat-out refused, telling her there was an evil magical presence seeping into the Earth, and Raven had to be there to stop it. She also told her to "make peace with her inner-turmoil." Raven knew what she meant...but what else did it mean than to confess her love for Dick Grayson?

***

Raven crept out of her room without a sound. She had lied to Koriand'r and Dick that she was "going to explore a magical dimension tonight" when she went to extract her delicious chicken alfredo. They were probably cuddling, or doing something even worse, like-

"Mm, yes, Dick! Harder, X'Hal, harder!"

Raven's brow furrowed in distaste.

Of course they were having sex.

She wasn't sure how she didn't hear them going at it earlier, but this was bad. Her plan was to profess her desire to Dick, alone preferably, but now that was out of the question. Now Raven had to wait until they were done-

"Agh, Kory, keep squeezing me like that and I'm gonna cum! Ah!"

Or...she could watch them, most of all, him.

They were fucking in the living room, with Dick plowing into her from behind, facing the television in front of them. Raven managed to hide behind the couch closest to the kitchen to get a good view of them. Oddly enough, them being dressed in their costumes wasn't what caused Raven's jaw to drop in shock. (She was slightly disappointed that Dick was wearing his Nightwing outfit while he fucked Kory, since that meant Raven couldn't see his perfectly sculpted chest and abs...oh well, at least she could ogle his exposed ass)

While Dick fucked Kory from behind...they watched what appeared to be footage of Dick fucking a completely different woman, a green-skinned redhead from behind in the TV. Raven had to stifle a gasp at the sight. What was going on?!?

"Going to cum already? Mmn! You've always lasted longer, ah!" moaned Koriand'r, her purple outfit soaked through with sweat, yet glowing like she had just taken a shower. A sexy shower...

"What's so different about tonight? Is it watching Ivy on the screen? Is seeing her getting fucked sexier than your own girlfriend?"

She didn't sound jealous of the other woman at all...it was like she was teasing Dick! Then the half-demon wondered who had recorded that video in the first place; her question was answered when she heard the faint moan of Koriand'r in the TV-she was recording and masturbating to her boyfriend fucking another woman! And now Dick and her were having sex while watching it!

Raven suddenly felt very hot, her body sweltering under the heat of her leotard and her cloak, her center moistening in arousal. She did manage to get a good view of Dick naked in the video...and this "Ivy" that was secretly a part of Dick and Koriand'r's relationship somehow.

"She's hot, she was a great fuck-" groaned Dick, shifting his hands so that he was using both of his hands to grab Kory's hair. He was so rough with her..."But what's going to, ugh, make me cum is you, Kory! You're insatiable! I can't get enough of your wonderful pussy!"

As Raven's hand traveled down her heated body, she began to feel a combination of anger and horniness overcome her at the same time. So apparently their relationship was open enough to where Dick could just fuck random bimbos, and that was okay?!? Raven clenched her teeth as her finger prodded the outside of her folds. No, not random- it had to be the sexy redhead with big cow tits! What a man-whore! Sluts, both of them were sluts! Raven began fingering herself to these thoughts, covering her mouth from letting out a sound of pleasure.

"So hot, Kory, so hot! You're going to burn me up, agh!"

"Oooh! Then you should put my 'fire' out, lover--cum inside me, ah!" Kory half giggled/squealed. Then she began throwing her hips backward to match his erratic thrusts. Clearly, this was a well-versed dance they shared, thought Raven as she masturbated to the sight.

She felt no shame for her voyeurism. Raven had touched herself for years dreaming of Dick, and as far as she was concerned, Dick owed her for being such a tease, such a goddamn sexy tease...Eyeing the connection between Dick and Kory's fornication, Raven could tell that Dick's endowment was large, so big...

A bit of drool seeped from the hand that she used to muffle her moans.

Interestingly, Raven also noticed how Dick was fucking this "Ivy" i-in the ass, while he currently stuffed Kory's pussy with his man-meat...her asshole clenched at the idea of getting fucked anally. Raven didn't find the idea of anything going up her butt to be pleasurable...but Ivy in the video was enjoying it. Raven enjoyed it when she occasionally stuck her fingers up there, b-because of how sensitive it was...how good it felt...she remembered all the lewd comments Beast Boy made about her "big butt" that she hid behind her cloak. If Dick wanted to fuck Raven anally, she didn't think she could say no to him. In fact, maybe he would enjoy her larger ass. It was bigger than Kory's.

She suddenly remembered the time she and Dick had hidden in a small, cramped closet to escape their enemies...her back was pressed against his well-built frame--and her ass was pressed to his waist, to his big cock. Raven had felt it, hard, long, and thick, strained and erect, pressed right between her ass-cheeks, feeling his swelled cockhead at her asshole...the skintight outfits and the cloak the only thing preventing him from penetrating her then and there; oh yes, Raven enjoyed it.

Her juices spilled down her thighs. Like Koriand'r, Raven had already cum at this point. All she wanted, no, needed was to time her next organism to happen right as Dick came inside his alien girlfriend. Both her hands were now between her thighs. She wanted to cum with him, like Kory would.

Dick began thrusting faster and faster into Koriand'r as Raven began to fantasize herself in the Tamaranean's place. Getting fucked so hard from behind...in her virginal pussy...up her ass, she didn't care, she just wanted to get fucked by him. She'd even take being "shared" by the two of them. Raven may be jealous of Kory's curvaceous body, but she lusted after the orange-skinned vixen, too, cow tits and all. If some part of Raven was attracted to women, she'd go lesbian for Koriand'r...

She wished that Dick would fuck her, just once, Raven wished this by all the magic in her soul.

"Gonna cum, Kory, god, I'm- cumming! Ugh!"

"Cum with me, lover! Put out my fire, X'Hal, pu-AHH!"

"I wish you would fuck me, Dick!" yelped Raven, unable to stop herself from vocalizing her desire.

Raven clamped her wet hand over her mouth in horror as they came down from their simultaneous orgasm. There was silence.

There's no way they heard me. Thought Raven. They had to be too busy cumming to hear me. Why did I do that? I'm so stupid-

"So-" cried out Kory as she pulled out of Dick's embrace, standing up, turning around-and then sitting back down to cuddle with her boyfriend, "let's watch something different now, this video's getting a little old."

"Agreed." grunted Dick, casually picking up the TV remote and changing the channel. Both of them were still naked from the waist down, or in Kory's case, didn't wear underwear under her pulled-up mini-skirt.

Raven gave a small sigh of relief, then quickly snuck back to her room to relieve herself even more, praising Azarath that they didn't hear her.

***

"You heard that right?" Dick said nonchalantly a few minutes after Raven left. The two of them were now watching an episode of Mad Men. Dick had a theory for why Kory picked this show, but his mind wasn't on Christina Hendricks at the moment.

Kory blinked at him, exclaiming, "Of course I heard her, Dick, that's why we didn't say anything! Poor Raven, so lonely, afraid to come to us for support-"

"It's a good thing that I have a thing for women spying on me having sex, or I would've done something about it." joked Dick, giving Kory a chaste kiss on the cheek. Then, standing up, his voice turned more serious, adding, "But it can't go on like this. I'm worried about Raven, too. She's more isolated than ever, and the way we rub our relationship in her face isn't helping."

"I agree." Kory replied, standing up as well, "You should fuck her."

"Exac-Kory!" Dick half-shouted, "Didn't I literally promise to never cheat on you again?"

"Yes- and I also recall telling you what "cheating on me" means." Kory shot back calmly, her hand on her sore hips, "You don't love Raven, you want to fuck her. So do us all a favor and ease her sorrow...by fucking her brains out." She started to move behind Dick.

"I don't want to fuck Raven, I only want you-" Dick lied, but he quickly stifled a yelp when Kory grabbed hold of his cock from behind.

"Dick, I believe we've been over this already." giggled Kory, stroking his length fervently, "No more lying. Be open about your desires with me. Now." She put her head on his shoulder, making sure he felt her covered breasts against his back. Well, mostly covered. "What do you like about Raven, hmn? She doesn't have big boobs like I do, but- and this is a big butt-" Kory jerked him faster at the mention of the goth's behind, grinning at her innuendo. "You know, Raven isn't banned from anal like I am...and she could use for a good fuck." She then squeezed the base of his cock, "A very good fuck, mm!"

"Ah, Kory, jeezus!" gasped Dick, but Kory continued kneading him, feeling a desperate throb in her palm every time she mentioned Raven. "She's very sexy in her own way, with how she hides her beauty behind that cloak...what else do you like about her?" Her dainty hand was a blur, stroking rapidly now. "Her violet eyes, those full lips of hers? I know you already like her ass- oooh-what about the fact that she's a virgin?" Dick's manhood was now aching in need.

"Okay, okay, I admit it, I still want her!" he groaned, turning his head to face Kory, "But I just don't feel comfortable sleeping with another woman when I love you. It's like if you wanted to sleep with another guy, I wouldn't like it- and what kind of double standard is that?"

"I don't need another dick, I'm satisfied enough with the one in front of me." Kory replied, stifling her laugh from her lame joke, "And speaking of 'double standards', I'm sure you wouldn't mind me sleeping with women, right? What if I wanted a turn after you've had your fun with Raven?"

"What?" croaked Dick, the air around him suddenly a lot stiffer. His cock was even more stiff, he was going to cum just off Kory's words.

"Imagine it." hissed Kory evilly, using both hands to pump Dick. "Imagine both of us pleasuring you at once, pleasuring each other, Raven in the middle-" Dick suppressed his moan, "And whenever you cum, you can watch me take her. A threesome, Dick, Imagine that. Both of us covered in your fucking cum-"

"God, Kory, stop!" Dick pulled himself away from her grip, his cock seconds away from shooting. He'd never felt so desperate to cum before, not even when he fucked Ivy. "Not on the carpet! Okay, okay, you've convinced me! Though isn't it a little early to start experimenting with all this kinky stuff?"

"Dick, we were just having sex in our costumes while watching you fuck another woman on the TV, at your request--and now it's 'too early to start experimenting with kinky stuff?" remarked Kory flatly. "Just fuck Raven, do it for me! My pussy's too sore anyway, I need a break."

"Okay, you got me there. Not really sure this is really going to help Raven, but I'll do it, though I have no idea how I'm going to make this work." Dick started hunting down the bottom half of his Nightwing outfit, taking off his domino mask. "And what happened to that threesome idea?"

Kory smirked, licking her fingers, enjoying the taste of her boyfriend, "I'll join you shortly, I just need a little time to recover. Plus Raven will prefer her "first time" with you alone. Don't worry about how it's going to work, I have a plan."

***

Raven had discarded her cloak when she laid on the bed, touching herself to the erotic scene she had seen. Her leotard allowed her legs to breathe, and Raven wasn't wearing panties today. Easy access to end the desire that plagued her, all she needed now was so interruptions...

Knock. Knock.

Her state of arousal was instantly disapparated, replaced by her heart pounding and her nerves roaring in her mind that-

They DID hear me! Why else would they knock, I told them I wouldn't even be here tonight? Shit, shit, shit, what do I do?

Raven's mind buzzed with fruitless solutions. Do nothing and wait for them to leave? Run away and hide from the embarrassment? Try to explain what she was doing, lying about being gone and peeping on them having sex? It didn't matter, all of these would have led to the inevitable anyway. Raven quickly set her unitard back in place and opened the door, wanting it all to be over.

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers
12