Love and Lust: Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead of seeing an angry Koriand'r and Dick, she found only the latter, still wearing his Nightwing outfit but with pants on...and he didn't look angry.

Raven's purple eyes met his bright blue ones. He had an unknowable expression on his handsome face. Even as an empath, Raven didn't know what he was feeling. She started to talk anyway. "Dick, I can explain-"

"Raven, Raven, Raven." interrupted Dick, his tone a deeper huskier one. The door shut behind them. The candles that barely lit her room suddenly seemed far less creepy and dark...it was so erotic now. He stuck out his hand to Raven's confused face, caressing the side of it. She shivered at his touch. "You're so beautiful, how have I never noticed it before, appreciated it before? I want you, Raven. I want you right now.."

She blinked several times, wondering if she was dreaming. He wanted her? But-

"What about Kory?" stammered Raven before she could stop herself.

"She's resting. She can't handle more of me, and I need relief. Will you help me, Raven? Do you want me? I'll do whatever you want, I'm yours.."

That's when Raven caught sight of his clothed erection. His spandex outfit did nothing to hide it, how did Raven not see it before? The room was so dark...and he was so damn big, eight or nine inches at least- and he was hard...for her?

Suddenly, Raven's mind was racked with a single thought.

My wish...I wished that Dick would fuck me...did I subconsciously use my magic to make Dick want me? There was only one way to know for sure.

Raven licked her lips, and without hesitation said, "Strip for me."

Dick's blue eyes were locked on her as he pulled off the top of his uniform, exposing his muscular frame. He had a smile on his face as he pulled his bottoms off, his erect cock swinging out to greet the empath. Raven's jaw popped open in shock upon seeing her crush's penis unveiled before her eyes. Larger and girthier than any sex dream had conjured up...how could Koriand'r fit that inside her? Raven didn't think she could handle that much man.

She panted like a bitch in heat at the sight of his fully nude, athletic body. He was perfect, and Raven couldn't stop herself from drooling a little, her chest rising rapidly at the man of her dreams standing in front of her naked. Damn him, she couldn't take it anymore! She needed him NOW!

Acting more like a succubus in heat than the brooding introvert she portrayed herself as, Raven ripped her leotard off her body, giving Dick in turn a display of her own body. Raven's pussy clenched as Dick raked his eyes across her body, apparently liking what he saw, eyeing her wide hips the longest...

Raven leapt at him, wrapping her arms and legs around him, her ass cheeks hot-dogging his hardened length. He was so strong, Dick carried her in his arms, groaning at the sensation of Raven's curvaceous body against his own, her gray skin contrasting his own. Her breasts pressing against his chest, Raven's face grew closer to Dick's in anticipation. Their lips met.

"I can't do this!" wailed Raven, pulling herself back, diving her red face into his shoulder in shame, "This is wrong, Dick! I can't make you love me through my magic, this needs to stop-"

Dick quickly silenced her in what he whispered in her ear. "Raven." He didn't sound remotely husky anymore. "I'm not being controlled by your magic or anything. I really do want you...and it's hotter to roleplay isn't it? I'll do whatever you want, Raven." Then he winked at her, causing her heart to flutter.

Raven jammed her mouth into Dick's, losing so much of her inhibitions in that moment that it was like she was trying to eat his lips...her tongue twirled and danced with his, entwining themselves as Raven moaned into his mouth, loving his taste. Her hands and legs began to squeeze and grind against his body as they made out, her larger derriere outright slapping against his cock, it was too much for Raven all at once, and as she grinded her wet cunt against Dick's abs, she came.

"MMMF!" came the muffled cry of Raven, her pussy juices splashing against Dick's pelvis and thighs. Her face reddened in embarrassment at cumming so preeminently. Koriand'r probably never did that. But Dick's face was only bemused at her action, not disappointed or angry at all.

He placed Raven down at her bed. Spreading her legs, he dove his face between her thighs. His hands groped at Raven's sizable tits, squeezing them as he kissed her cunt. The half-demon whimpered but said nothing, enjoying the sensation of his tongue entering her pussy. She mewled as he slurped at her pussy, licking up the evidence of her orgasm. Raven opted against grabbing his hair to push him in further, instead just stared down her gray body at his jet-black hair moving up-and-down between her raised legs.

Then Dick stood up, grabbing Raven and pulling her into his arms, his breath intermingling with her's. His large cock was difficult to ignore, pressing against Raven's thick thigh between them. "What position do you want to be in when I fuck you?" He asked gently. As if giving her a hint, he grabbed hold of one of Raven's buttocks and squeezed it.

Raven promptly turned around and threw herself on the bed, her ample ass cheeks wobbling and jiggling for her lover's entertainment. She knew he would like fucking her from behind. Also, Raven didn't know if she could handle making love with Dick in something more romantic like the missionary position. Instead, she unknowingly opted for the Leapfrog sex position, raising her voluptuous booty like an offering for Dick.

However, instead of penetrating her, he slapped his manhood between Raven's butt cheeks. Her fat, pale globes engulfed and outright smothered his cock, his purple head just barely poking out from in-between her behind. Raven let out a loud gasp as he started thrusting into them, causing her ass to clap around his intruding hardness.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Raven's butt was so sensitive that she nearly came again from the feeling of his warm hands on her hips, steadying himself in the assjob she was giving him. "What are you doing?" squealed Raven, as if it wasn't obvious what he wanted.

"Well, you came on me...so I think it's fair that I get to return the favor!" Dick declared, his penis a blur as he began to fuck her cheeks even faster than before. Raven vocally agreed with him as she clenched ass cheeks together, and pushed her hips back against him.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"AH!"

"Raven! Your ass! Ugh, so good!!"

Cum sprayed out from between Raven's buttocks, streaming as far as her shoulders, his white seed bright against her gray skin. Her bare back was covered in his orgasm, and it was so warm. Raven shivered as she felt his cum pool into her back. Then, Dick pulled back from between her ass with a wet slap, and lowered his length to her lower lips. He didn't just push in though. He was waiting for her. Raven looked over her shoulder and cum-covered back to answer him.

"Are you ready, Raven?" He asked her, looking her in the eyes as he positioned himself, "I know this is your first time- but if you feel uncomfortable or want to stop, just tell me. You know I'd never hurt you."

"Do it." whispered Raven before her hesitation could overtake her need for him. She buried her head into a pillow, stuffing her mouth with as much pillow as she could. She didn't care that he had just fucked Koriand'r, right now, it was all hers. The empath thought of the story of how her mother lost her purity with Trigon...when Trigon had assumed a fair form and tricked her. As the former Boy Wonder's cock head prodded against her cunt lips, Raven couldn't stop herself from thinking about it--no, Dick would never be as cruel as her father. He would never hurt her-

Then his prick surged and tore into Raven's pussy, penetrating her inner walls, destroying her hymen.

"MMMMN!!!" shrieked Raven, her teeth biting down on her pillow at the feeling of his girth inside her, muffling her sound of pleasure. Fuck, he was so goddamn big!

"AGHH!" cried out Dick, pulling and tugging harder at Raven's soft hips, savoring the feeling of her virgin hole, "So tight, you're the tightest pussy I've ever had, Raven! Ah, it's going to squeeze my cock dry in no time! Uaah!"

"MMMMF!" came the muffled yowl of Raven again. He was so deep inside her now, she could feel him touching her womb. There was no discomfort anymore, only blinding pleasure. Raven closed her eyes at the sensation.

"MF! MF! MF!"

She timed her moans with his insistent thrusts, coming again and again every time he hinted in her center. Dick just kept mechanically moving in and out of her.

"Augh, if it's too much, I'll stop- ugh, because, I'm going to cum soon, Raven--and I'm not gonna pull out!"

"MNNN! MMMMNNN!"

Raven's suppressed squeals was her agreement- she didn't care about the consequences of his suggestion, she just wanted to feel his warmth insider her, just as warm as the wet cum on her back-

"Going to cum, Raven! AHH!"

"MMmmmmmMmHHH!"

Raven's eyes were wide open as she felt Dick bottom out inside of her, leaving no chance of his love juices escaping- and came, splashing Raven's pussy sign his semen, filling it with his warmth. Dick groaned and thrust again, giving her another helping of that warm feeling inside. It was wonderful...Raven pulled the soaked pillow from her maw, laying her head down in exhaustion.

As Dick pulled out of her overflowing pussy with a pop, he grabbed hold of Raven's ass cheeks, molding it in his loving hands. Raven gave out a small sigh at his affections, letting him feel up her round backside. If it was anyone else, she would've thrown them into a dimension of darkness. But not him. His hands sinking into her pale gray arsecheeks felt good, and the sensation of his seed leaking down her thigh felt even better.

"I love your ass, Raven. It's so big and fuckable, and soft. So much bigger than Kory's-"

Raven had a smug grin on her face now, unable to hide her joy at surpassing the Tamaranean Princess in at least one thing. Then Dick continued, and prodded his index finger against her asshole as he spoke.

"She won't let me fuck her ass, Raven. Will you? You don't have to if you don't want to-"

"YES! I'll do it, Dick! Fuck my fat butt, I've always wanted you in there, ever since that mission where your big dick was pressed up right against it! Please!"

The heat inside of Raven had flared up again, and Raven's sensitive hole was aching with need now. She didn't care how dirty it was, all she knew was how amazing his cock would be in her ass, it felt so good in her pussy.

Dick jammed his fingers into her asshole, editing a loud moan from the half-demon.

"I've wanted to ram my cock in here since that mission, too, Raven. Since we've both wanted this...why wait?"

His head kissed the entrance of her backdoor...and jammed all the way in one single thrust. Raven's eyes bulged and she shrieked at the large object that was in her bum.

"FUCK! DICK! SO BIG! YOU'RE SO GODDAMN BIG!!!"

She threw her head back, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. It was a good thing that his length was already well lubricated from pounding her formerly virgin pussy. It hurt a lot less...but his sizable penis in her small hole still brought shivers throughout Raven's body, an unbearable combination of pain and pleasure all at once.

"RAVEN! God, Raven, ugh, your ass is even tighter than your pussy! AH, it feels so good, I could fuck it forever!" shouted Dick, his hips slapping against her ass cheeks.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

When Raven felt his ballsack slapping against her stuffed pussy, she let out another loud moan, squirting their combined juices all over the underneath of his cock. The painful feeling of his gigantic meat stick was gone, and all Raven saw was stars as she crossed her eyes in pleasure. She was cumming, all because of his cock in her ass--

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

SLAP!

As her butt cheeks continued to jiggle and wobble against his slapping hips, Dick use one hand to slap one of her fat gray globes, and the other to stick his fingers into Raven's leaking cunt. It was too much for Raven, coming again, her juices splashing against his nimble fingers.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"I'm going to cum again, Raven, get ready!" hissed Dick under his breath, the tightness of her asshole overwhelming him. Raven violently threw herself back into his hips, trying to fit as much of him in her as he could.

"RIGHT THERE, AH! DAMN YOU AND YOUR COCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD IN MY ASS!!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

The two of them were like animals in heat, him rutting in and out of her ass savagely. He grabbed hold of her purple hair to seal himself into her, to give her all of him one more time-

"CUMMING!"

"SHOOT ALL OF IT IN MY ASS!!! AUUUUGGAAHHH!!!"

His cock planted itself into her asshole, a perfect fit, and flooded Raven's insides with his virile cum. Raven shrieks and squeals only increased as she felt his war,th inside her guts, staining her bed with more of her orgasm. Dick stayed inside her ass for what felt like hours, enjoying the feeling of her ass cheeks trapping his length, enveloping it in its warmth...until eventually he pried himself out of her sore behind.

His hair dripped with sweat, his chiseled chest was rising and falling in exhaustion--and Dick gave Raven a smile that made her heart flutter once again.

"You were amazing, Raven. Such a good fuck." He said, leaning on the side of her bed, just as worn out as she was. Raven said nothing, just enjoying the silence between the two of them...and both of her lower holes leaking the evidence of his orgasm. It was bliss.

Until Raven's door flew open, with Koriand'r bursting in, the serene moment evaporated instantly. Before Raven even had the chance to panic at the situation, Koriand'r nonchalantly remarked,

"Did you enjoy him, Raven? He's so great, isn't he? Such a good fuck--though a bit of a liar, as you should know! I wasn't really 'resting', but I knew you wouldn't like it if you knew I was listening to you two fuck, X'Hal! But you can't complain- you were doing the same to us, after all!"

Kory giggled, and Raven noticed that she still wasn't wearing any bottoms, as well as wearing her outfit- Raven herself was too tired to do anything, she just laid there leaking Kory's boyfriend's cum.

Then, Kory pulled off her uniform, her larger orange tits jiggling freely for Raven's watching eyes, "Oh Dick, too worn out to fuck Raven again? Good, because it's my turn!" She crawled on Raven's bed, just as naked as the two of them were, licking her lips, locking her bright green eyes with her purple lidded ones-

Raven didn't feel remotely alone anymore.

***

I do own DC comics or its characters

12