Love and Lust: Rocket/Raquel Ervin

Story Info
Kory sets up a one-night-stand between Dick and Raquel.
5.6k words
4.88
1.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

Despite the gloomy nature of Zatanna's home, the Shadowcrest mansion, Dick was enjoying his relatively quiet morning with Kory and Zatanna. It wasn't until they'd finally gotten around talking about Raven's 'dark magic problem', when Dick got the encrypted call from Batman.

"Nightwing, assuming you're still in or near San Francisco, I need your help with something."

Dick recognized the serious and level-headed voice from a mile away. "I'm in Las Vegas, but Zatanna's magic can get me there instantly-"

"Zatanna? Why are you in Las Vegas?" came the imperiously inquiring voice of Dick's former mentor.

Zatanna and Kory gave Dick a worrying look as if he was going to accidentally tell Batman what they'd really been doing. Dick was slightly annoyed that they'd think that--then again Dick was still getting used to the nature of this "open relationship" he had with Kory...he did just fuck Zatanna on her dinner table while Kory ate her breakfast and watched thirty minutes ago, after all.

"Raven was telling me and Kory about sensing some kind of problem involving dark magic, so we went to ask Zatanna about it." said Dick, somewhat truthfully.

"Is Raven there with you? She might be helpful for the mission I'm giving you."

"No, she's in Azarath at the moment--but why would she specifically be helpful?" asked Dick.

"Is there a computer or TV nearby? Connect your phone with it, now."

"Just use my TV,'' gestured Zatanna tiredly, waving towards the living room. She stretched in her loose white tank top and tight black shorts, and then realized how underdressed she was, quickly chanting, "Tup no krow sehtolc!", back in her usual outfit a moment later.

As Dick linked Batman's encrypted message with Zatanna's television, Kory took notice of the magician back in her "conservative" costume, fishnets and all. She sighed and pulled her blue top back on, having decided to remain topless up until that point.

"I don't see the reason for why we need to cover ourselves, on Tamaran, everyone is more than comfortable in their own skin." pouted Kory sourly.

"One, we're not on Tamaran." began Zatanna dryly. "Two, you don't think Dick would be weirded out by the fact that you'd be okay with talking to his adopted dad while topless?"

"I understand your point." conceded Kory. "But I have a feeling Batman won't like me either way."

"What do you mean?"

At that moment, the image of Batman appeared on Zatanna's TV screen, the backdrop of the Batcave easily recognizable. The Caped Crusader locked the white lenses of his cowl onto Dick's blue eyes.

"Raven's not the only one with a magic problem." continued Batman, "There've been numerous reports of magic users, good and bad, being aware of some kind of dark magic leaking into our world. I've sought out experts like Doctor Fate and Etrigan over the possible source of this leak, but they're busy looking after potential enemies responsible. My current issue are the organizations and cults seeing this as a 'sign' to accelerate whatever plans they make for the 'end of the world.'"

"Which organization?" Dick said with a raised eyebrow.

"So far, the League of Assassins, H.I.V.E, and the Kobra Cult are the most active." replied Batman calmly, "H.I.V.E's been the most elusive, from what I can tell, they're stockpiling and recruiting metahumans in preparation for something. I've already stopped Ra's al Ghul's attempt to uncover ancient Lazarus Pits last week, but my main concern at the moment is for the Kobra Cult."

"What about them?" Dick has fought the Kobra Cult a few times back when he was part of the Justice League's team composed of sidekicks that undertook covert missions. They weren't as powerful as H.I.V.E, yet-

"The Kobra Cult's viewed the resurgence in dark magic as the sign that the end is near, and have resorted to 'human trafficking' innocents to sacrifice to whatever 'deity' will take over."

"Okay, how do you even know that?" Dick said sarcastically, knowing fully well that Batman somehow had an intricate and complicated explanation.

"The cult's leader, Jeffrey Burr, has a twin brother that has a telepathic connection to his thoughts and plans." answered Batman casually, "He's currently under protection from Katana, but from what I've gathered from Jason Burr so far about his brother's current whereabouts is that he's somewhere in San Francisco."

"Surprised you already haven't stopped them yourself." remarked Dick humoredly.

"I've got my own problems here in Gotham," retorted Batman, "Most of my 'supernatural' enemies have either been empowered or risen from the dead from this dark magic leak, and I can't afford to let Deacon Blackfire's cult run rampant while I'm gone."

"Blackfire?!?" interrupted Kory to the embarrassed chagrin of Dick, "She is here? I do not know why she would call herself a 'deacon' or start a cult, but--"

"Kory!" hissed Dick a little shrilly, stepping in front of her to take the annoyed glare from Batman, "Not your sister, Deacon Blackfire's a completely different bad guy..."

"Oh, okay..." said Kory sheepishly, then giggling an apologetic "Sorry." to Batman.

Ignoring Kory's words and presence entirely, Batman continued, "Another issue is that the Kobra Cult is being aided by an actual dark magic user named Eldon Peck, also known as--"

"Brother Night." interrupted Zatanna with narrowed eyes. "I know him very well, considering he's tried to steal my soul. He's worked with lower-level thugs and criminals before, and getting the Kobra Cult to traffick human souls sounds exactly like something Peck would do."

"It's a good thing Dick was here, then, now you can kill both birds with one stone." affirmed Batman, now turning to Dick, "For the Kobra Cult themselves, I recommend seeking out the former members of your Young Justice team, seeing as they'd have the most experience taking on Kobra."

"And me, I will help Dick as well!" Kory exclaimed, straightening herself upwardly in an attempt to show her serious stance to Batman...though her curvaceous figure which bounced exotically in her tight blue top slightly diminished this.

Once again ignoring Kory, Batman gave Dick and Zatanna a contemptuous look, saying "I've wasted enough time as it is, I recommend you hurry." And with that, the screen went blank.

"Oooh!" huffed Kory, crossing her arms around her sizable chest, "I really wish that Batman would at least address me in some way or form. I'm tired of him acting like I didn't exist."

"Trust me, you don't want him to do that," said Dick sourly. Kory hadn't really interacted with Batman in the years that they had dated, but Dick knew his adopted father well enough to read between the lines in what he thought of Kory: Bruce clearly didn't like or approve of her or her relationship with Dick, though the exact reason why Dick didn't know. It could've been because of her cheerful attitude, the fact that she was an alien that Batman didn't have any intel on, or that he viewed Kory as some depraved or sensual temptress that would 'corrupt' Dick in some way.

Dick could kind of understand Bruce's last point...even if he didn't plan on changing his new lifestyle--or telling Batman about it.

"Why?" asked Kory worryingly, "Does he not like me? What does he think, that I am some kind of alien bimbo or something?!?" She shot Zatanna a accusatory look.

Zatanna blinked. "Why are you looking at me? That's your words, not mine--anyways, Brother Night is no joke, he's got all kinds of connections to demons and sorcerers--and I'm sure he would know who's responsible!" She perked up with a determined look in her eyes that Dick was all too familiar with.

"I'm going to need some more powerful enchantments and spells to overcome Night's," Zatanna added, "And I'm going to his Club Bewitched first, maybe there'll be some familiar faces that'll point me in the right direction. In the meantime, Dick, check if there's anyone in our Team available to help us."

"The Team?...oh, you mean your Young Justice League Team! I'd love to become more familiar with your old team, Dick!" declared Kory excitedly, shamelessly bouncing her voluptuous body once again.

"We didn't call ourselves Young Justice--just The Team." stated Dick matter-of-factly.

"That's just confusing, how would you remember a team name like that?" Kory genuinely asked, with Zatanna responding to her statement with a derisive snort. She gave Dick a quick kiss that immediately turned into a more passionate one, wrapping her arms around Dick's shoulders as they swapped spit.

"Mmmph!"

"Hey!" Kory intervened, lightly pulling Zatanna away, and jamming her mouth into Dick's in turn, practically forcing her tongue down Dick's throat. It was as if she was starved for attention or something.

"MMmnn! Mmmwa!" Kory released Dick's lips from her's with a wet pop, needily embracing her statuesque body against her boyfriend's. As she purred in Dick's grip, Dick whispered in her ear teasingly, "Is it possible, Kory, that you were just a little jealous of me and Zatanna?"

"No." Kory responded indignantly, giving Dick a determined look, "And I will prove it to you."

***

"Nice place." commented Raquel Ervin as Dick's former teammates made themselves at home at Titan Tower. "But not exactly the best place for a secret base. Y'know, the giant letter 'T' just outside the city isn't subtle either--you're kinda asking for a supervillain attack at this point." She was looking down through the glass view of Jump City, hands on her wide hips as M'gann and Artemis settled themselves in the Main Mission room.

The three of them were the only ones to show up in response to Dick's request for aid against Kobra. He knew why some like Wally or Roy couldn't show up, but he couldn't deny being a little disappointed by the turnout. Kory notably wasn't.

"We have indeed been attacked sometimes--but do not worry, Titans Tower is very safe!" declared Kory, quick to engage in a conversation with Raquel. "I do not think we have met before, I am Koriand'r, also known as Starfire. I believe Dick referred to you as Rocket?"

"You've never heard of me? Really?" said Raquel a little nonplussed, "Used to be Icon's sidekick, local hero of Dakota City--"

"Nope!" stated Kory adorably, "But I'd love to get to know you better! Now, I've heard that Icon is a Terminan. Did you know that Tamaran's once had an alliance with the Terminans against the Gordanians?"

Deciding to veer away from Kory and Raquel's bonding over alien wars, Dick walked over to where Zatanna was talking to Artemis and M'gann about what they were up against. Admittedly he was a little worried that Zatanna would try to go fight Brother Night alone.

"What's with the gloomy face?" quipped Artemis in her somewhat raspy voice that Dick found himself somewhat alluring. It was either that or her fit figure leaning against the wall, her toned arms stretched behind her head. She had one long leg crossed over the other, her tight green outfit not leaving much to one's imagination--especially as her outfit left her toned stomach exposed. "You start wearing black and blue and now you gotta act all brooding like Batman?"

Dick grunted amusingly, crossing his arms, very glad of the fact that the white lenses of his domino mask hid how he had just given Artemis a appreciative glance.

"He's just worried about Zatanna." interjected M'gann, who quickly stammered an apologetic, "Oh, sorry Dick! I didn't mean to read your thoughts like that, it's just been a while since I've seen you..." She stopped and blushed cutely.

Indeed it had been a while. Dick remembered having a thing for all three of the women back on The Team, even when he was trying to commit to Zatanna at the time. Artemis's exposed athletic body in her green costume obviously took up most of Dick's attention, though M'gann's curvy body did so as well, especially her modest bust that was accentuated in a tight white top with a red ex on it. (Which was now a black top) M'gann having long, flowing red hair was an added bonus. In fact, she kind of reminded him of Poison Ivy...

"It's fine." Dick remarked casually, causing M'gann's blush to grow redder. If he didn't know any better, she seemed to have a crush on him--"Artemis's just jealous that I've got a cooler name and outfit, while she's still just Artemis after all these years."

"It's a work in progress!" shot back Artemis, pulling away from the wall to poke Dick in the chest. "Believe me, I'm well aware of the fact, with how many people keep telling me how I 'stole' the Amazon Artemis's name, it's getting really...wow, you have a really strong chest..." Artemis was suddenly enraptured by the feel of Dick's chiseled front, which the skin-tight outfit didn't hide at all. Artemis continued to thoughtlessly feel up Dick to his amusement and M'gann's mortification until Zatanna cleared her throat.

"Ahem." Zatanna gave Artemis a stern look, causing the blond part-Vietnamese woman to pry her hand from Dick's body, "Now that you're done getting acquainted with every muscle on Nightwing, Artemis, can you pay attention? This is important." She also crossed her arms, causing her tightly covered breasts to bulge together slightly.

Dick turned his head away from the sight, trying not to think about he'd worshiped every inch of Zatanna's sexy body, God, just thinking about groping them in his hands made him--

Dick? What are you talking about? OH, sorry, sorry!

M'gann then ducked her head in shame, trying not to look Dick in the eye as he realized that M'gann had just read his dirty thoughts on Zatanna. He was somewhat mortified at the idea of M'gann seeing his perverted "fantasies"--but also at the same time, aroused for some reason.

Raquel and Kory joined the rest of them shortly after this, Raquel eyeing Dick and grinning at him for some reason, with her and Kory giggling like they were up to something.

"Here's the plan." Zatanna began, "I've pinpointed Brother Night's last known sighting near Mount Diablo--and can't afford to him escaping tonight, so I'm gonna need Kory, Raquel, and M'gann's help stopping him."

"What, so just Nightwing and I against Kobra?" noted Artemis skeptically, "I don't want to be pedantic, but I definitely don't have enough arrows for every Kobra goon that's going to be there, so...seriously?!?"

Before Dick could voice his agreement, Kory intervened. "How about Raquel here joining Dick and Artemis in fighting Kobra instead? Her telekinetic shields could protect them, and she'd be able to handle herself, too."

"I'm capable of speaking for myself, too, Kor." remarked Raquel amusingly, "But I agree--I can definitely help Dick...and Artemis."

She briefly flickered her eyes at Dick's with a mischievous look.

While the rest of The Team came to a consensus, Dick couldn't help but think about what exactly Kory had said to Raquel earlier...

***

The Kobra Cult had placed their base within an abandoned Chimera Labs storage facility. The building was far from being in disrepair, its gray and bright green exterior making it appear relatively unsuspicious; except for the yelling that Dick could hear from the outside.

"We are not moving bases! Kobra has already roasted countless resources gathering up these offerings as it is!"

It was Jeffrey Burr, who could be told apart from his fellow Kobra cultists in his orange-and-green garb/uniform, instead of the light green outfits the others wore. That, and the outraged attitude Burr was sporting.

"But Naja-naja, what about your brother? His mind is linked to yours, what if he tells our enemies about where we are?!?" spouted one of the Kobras.

"It doesn't matter!" hissed Burr angrily, causing the other snake-themed occultists to cower before him, shrinking in stature, "Jason Burr will be dealt with soon enough--and he is no brother of mine, no; you, my Kobra brethren are my true family. And with this-" Burr proudly waved an arm at two large storage trucks- "I have ensured our survival for the coming days of Kali Yuga!"

That was all Dick needed to hear.

The room then erupted with the sound of broken glass, as Dick and Artemis crashed through the windows, escrima sticks and bow and arrow at hand.

They quickly dodged the firing shots from the nearest Kobra soldiers, Dick disarming three of them with his wing-dings while Artemis used her taser arrow to knock out three others.

"Don't just stand there, Lanceheads, get them!" shouted Burr as he retreated behind a dozen or so of his followers. "But capture them alive, they're the enemy of the Bestowed--their souls are worth at least ten of the sacrifices we already offer!"

"Don't I feel special." quipped Nightwing, biffing a Kobra soldier with his escrima stick while kicking another in the abdomen. He eyed one of the Kobra Lanceheads running to the driver's seat of one of the storage trucks while another ran to open the garage door. "Artemis, could you handle that while King Kobra gets to know my escrima stick better?"

"Yeah, yeah." sighed Artemis as she casually used a punch arrow to knock out the driver through the truck window, then twirling around to entrap a nearby assailant with a bola arrow. "Just don't let him get away!"

But as Dick approached Burr, dispatching soldier after soldier, the leader of Kobra revealed the ace up his sleeve. "Blackadders! Protect your Naja-naja!"

Out of what seemed like the shadows themselves came nine darkly dressed ninjas, the red strips of cloth that surrounded their waists the only thing making them visible in the darkened complex. Dick managed to knock two of them back, but they surrounded him in a circle, pulling out long katanas that shone in the moonlight through the broken windows.

"Dick!" Artemis cried out concernedly, rushing to his aid. She used another punch arrow to clear her way past a couple of them, but was blindsided with three more ninjas leaping above her, their sharpened swords glinting--

"I don't think so!" cried out Raquel, flying through the windows to create a bright blue kinetic force field that surrounded Artemis and Dick, and more importantly, protected them from being impaled on the Blackadder's blades. CLANG!

Artemis's fit body jammed against Dick's, in particular her toned yet wide ass was pressed against Dick's lower waist.

"Oh Dick," gasped Artemis coyly, feeling his growing erection and lightly grinded against it in an almost playful manner, "Is that your escrima stick or are you just happy to see me...?"

Dick grabbed Artemis by her shapely hips...and slightly pulled her away, whispering, "Focus..." into her ear. Before Artemis could respond to him in her sensual raspy voice, Raquel cut their arousing encounter short.

"You guys done yet? Or do you need a minute-"

"We had them!" complained Artemis sourly, her mood immediately shifting back to her usual prickly self, watching as the remaining Blackadders that didn't get felled by Raquel's brightly colored kinetic blasts retreat to protect their leader.

"Sure you did." replied Raquel cheekily. "But I couldn't just wait outside the entire time. I know you two have had your fun, but we really can't risk them getting away."

With that, Raquel undid the force field, allowing Artemis and Dick to spring right back into action.

Artemis managed to take down two fleeing Blackadders while Raquel flew into the other three, shielded by her own purple telekinetic shield. It was almost unfair, it's like placing Green Lantern against the League of Assassins, thought Dick as he made a beeline for Burr, But I'm not gonna complain if it means I won't get stabbed tonight.

"Wait!" pleaded Burr, cornered against the wall, one hand shakily stretched out to Dick, the other hidden behind his back. "Just let me go--with my offerings. You put me away in a cell, you're dooming me to the fate of everyone else! They'll burn me if I don't offer them something!"

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers
12