Love and Lust: Rocket/Raquel Ervin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Offerings? You mean innocent people?" retorted Dick without an ounce of sympathy in his voice. He stepped closer.

"No one is really innocent." hissed Burr derisively, "They are simply...what would you call it?-an 'investment'? Yes, that's all they really are, an investment for Kobra's survival when the end comes, when Kali Yuga-"

"Are you seriously that stupid, or insane?!" exclaimed Dick, "You don't even realize it, but you're being used by Brother Night!"

"No!" shouted Burr, "He knows that the end is near, too! We aren't the only ones, and we need the aid of Bestowed like Brother Night to survive! You'll see, interloper...I'd offer you a place in Kobra, but you've set me too far back to be in a merciful mood!"

Suddenly, he leapt forward, a bronze scimitar swinging wildly at Dick, who quickly clashed his escrima stick against the sword's handle. Burr dove upward at Dick in a mad cry, his scimitar descending downward toward the former Robin's sternum--before slamming hard against the wall as Dick kicked him back. Dick made sure to throw a wing-ding into Burr's hand, his blade clattering into the ground as the Kobra leader seemingly slumped in defeat.

But right as Dick descended on Burr, the cultist cried out, "Blackadder! Save your naja-naja!", with a Blackadder shooting out of the shadows, grabbing Burr by the wrist and pulling him into the darkness. Of course, when Dick rushed into it to follow them, they were gone. "Damn it!" growled Dick, turning around to see Raquel and Artemis gathering the unconscious or captured Kobra members into a single spot.

"Relax, Dick." reassured Raquel, creating another bright blue field around the bound Kobra soldiers and Blackadders, "We've pretty much ruined his plans and saved the civilians, Burr's got nowhere to go without his cult."

"Speak for yourself, I wanted that guy behind bars." Artemis countered as she opened the back of the trucks, surveying the state of the Kobra's victims, "They're all right, just heavily sedated. I'll call A.R.G.U.S. to pick up these snakes..."

"Sounds good to me." Raquel said with a yawn. "Is Titans Tower too far to crash for the night?"

***

Dick and Raquel decided to settle at a nearby motel for the night. Artemis declined the offer, claiming to want to patrol around for any signs of Kobra in the city, though Dick knew that the real reason was because she'd forgotten to pack her civilian outfit with her. Dick didn't, now wearing a plain blue shirt and gray shorts.

Raquel didn't even bother to change, as according to her, her Rocket outfit wasn't nearly as distracting as Dick's. Dick didn't know if Raquel was referring to the spandex or was just teasing him...but what he did know was the phrase "it's cheaper" wasn't a valid excuse for sharing a motel room.

"You don't mind if I make myself comfortable, right?" said Raquel teasingly, slowly taking off her brown coveralls that hid her statuesque form. Underneath she wore a form fitting blue shirt and short-shorts, leaving her thick dark-skinned thighs unveiled before Dick's eyes. "I like to sleep in my underwear..."

Dick blinked a few times, processing the situation, regaining his erection as the sight--and uttered under his breath, "Kory put you up to this, didn't she?"

"Yep." said Raquel with a small giggle, sauntering over to Dick with a sexy sway in her hips, "She wanted me to get down and dirty with you...as a favor. She said she'd feel warm at night knowing you were feeling good...I know I will--so what do you say?" She backed Dick into a wall, placing her hand on his strong chest the same way Artemis had, sampling his muscularity.

Sighing, Dick decided to gloss over the fact that his girlfriend had essentially pimped out Raquel to him. "What was your plan for if Artemis did agree to sleep here?" He remarked with a grin.

"I was hoping that she'd join in, I saw how you two were pretty much dry-humping each other earlier." Raquel breathed, pulling off her blue shirt to reveal her modest bust in a black bra--and then kicked off her short-shorts, showing off her wide hips and her lacy black thong. She got on her knees, hooking her fingers into Dick's shorts, then pulling it and his boxer shorts down, releasing his full mast, which swung out and nearly smacked Raquel in the face. "But I'm not complaining, it means I get all of this to myself! MMMN!"

"Ah!" cried out Dick, grabbing Raquel's short dark hair, using it to balance himself as Raquel dove-head first into his length, engulfing it in her soft lips. She was wildly bobbed up and down, taking his first five inches into her mouth, a manic look in her coffee brown eyes. She loved sucking his cock!

"Gaghk! Gaghk! GAGHK!"

"Oooh, so good, your mouth's so good..." groaned Dick, reveling in the sensation of her wet mouth. It was so wet and tight, and Raquel seemed to enjoy it even more than he did.

"MmGaghk! MMGAGHK! MMMMGAGGHHKK!!"

Drool spilled from Raquel's maw, dripping into her ebony cleavage and staining her bra. Her tongue swirled and swiveled around Dick's manhood, which throbbed insistently at the back of her throat. Dick hissed under his breath in pleasure, digging his fingers into Raquel's silky hair as the young black woman clawed at his thighs, jamming her throat deeper and deeper around his girth. Her lips kissed the base of his cock, his balls slapping against her chin.

"MMGaGHHHKK!!!"

"Raquel! Gonna cum, augh!"

He came with a cut off shout, firing the contents of his balls down into Raquel's amazing mouth--who proceeded to greedily swallow and collect as much seed as she could. Raquel slowed her pace as she did so, almost reverently sucking on the tip of his cock before gulping it all at once, and pulling out with a wet "MMNWA!"

Raquel released her fingers from Dick's thighs, leaving fingernail marks as she stood back up, licking her wet lips. "You taste good." She cooed to the panting Dick, and eyed his softened prick. "Let me help you with that." She undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground as her brown orbs bounced free, crowned with dark nipples. "Enjoying the view? Go ahead and feel 'em-"

Without hesitation, Dick grabbed hold of Raquel's pronounced tits, lustily squeezing them and tugging at her nipples. After a few minutes of this, Raquel glanced down between Dick's legs, and frowned.

"Hmph, and I was told you had a thing for boobs." lamented Raquel in disappointment, pulling Dick away from her firm and perky breasts. "I guess it only works if they're as big as your girlfriend's, huh?" Dick shrugged shamelessly. He knew what he liked, and while Raquel's pair was respectable for her frame...she was dwarfed by Kory's massive tits.

"How about this ass, then?" exclaimed Raquel flirtatiously, quickly spinning around, and magnetizing Dick's eyes and thoughts onto her round posterior, which was barely contained in a tiny thong. "Will this do the trick?!?" She gave her bodacious booty a slap, causing her brown ass cheeks to ripple and wobble.

CLAP!

Dick's manhood sprung back into the air within moments--especially when Raquel backed her backside into Dick's throbbing erection, capturing it between her voluptuous thighs as her ass cheeks squished against his waist.

"Oooh, Mmm, yeah, you like that, Dick?!?"

His cock flopped and squirmed as Raquel laughed, bouncing up and down on his veiny member, moaning softly as Dick grit his teeth at the sensation.

"Ah, ah, ah.."

"That's enough!" commanded Dick, digging his hands into Raquel's hourglass hips, and pulling down her thong himself. As Raquel pulled away and smirked at Dick's assertiveness, Dick lifted her thong to his face and inhaled it, noticing how wet it really was. "I think we're both more than ready for what's next."

"Good, don't hold back, I wanna feel that cock inside me right now!" shouted Raquel, throwing her naked body into the bed, quickly positioning herself on all fours. Doggystyle...

"What are you waiting for?!?" She snarled impatiently, shaking her ass back and forth, causing it to jiggle hypnotically. "Fuck me, fuck me right no-AH!"

Dick pierced her insides before she could finish her sentence, his shirt discarded the moment she leapt onto the bed, joining his former teammate in nudity. His hands latched onto her ass cheeks as he thrusted into her, shoving himself deeper and deeper as she rocked back and forth.

"AH! AH! AAAHHH! So good! Gimme that cock!" shrieked Raquel, her tongue flailing out of her mouth as he pumped into her. Her ebony back shone with sweat.

"You feel so good!" Dick groaned, giving Raquel's thick ass cheek a slap, emitting an adorable yelp from the black heroine. "So wet...you've wanted me to fuck you for a while haven't you?"

"YES! I've wanted your cock for forever!" cried out Raquel as she pushed back to counter his relentless thrusting, her legs wrapping around the back of Dick's ankles, to get even more of him inside her. "OOOoH, AH, AH, HAAAH!"

Her pussy clenched at Dick needily, and Dick responded to this with more slaps against Raquel's bountiful behind, now slightly red. He was balls deep now, he could feel himself getting close now-

"Fill me up, Dick! Make me feel warm inside, ah! I can feel it coming, mmm- don't wait, cum inside me, cum with me, hah!"

"I'm cumming, Raquel--and you're gonna take my cum right fucking now!" roared Dick, plowing into Raquel's tight quim one last time, before letting out a low hiss, his semen shooting far and deep into her womb.

"AHHHHH! SO GOOD, SO WARM, THERE'S SO MUCH CUM, AHHH!"

Raquel dropped down, her eyes rolling as she squirted again and again around Dick's releasing cock. When Dick pulled out, he was surprised to find himself just as hard as he was minutes earlier. Raquel noticed too, gasping as she felt his stiffness poke her ass cheek, leaking a mix of their orgasm onto the sheets below.

"Still hard? Oh Dick, don't wait for me, I want more! Fuck me in the ass, I know you want it!" She wailed, spreading her brown booty to reveal her untouched backdoor. "Just get in here, before your dick gets dry!"

Dick gazed into her asshole, and licked his lips--and pulled his dripping cock upwards towards it, briefly sandwiching his length between her buttcheeks. Then he entered her, thrusting half his girth into her at once.

"AHHHH! SLOW! DOWN! DICK!" Raquel hissed, letting out a guttural moan at the feeling of his cock penetrating her insides. She was still recovering from thier early fuck, her upper half slumped into the bed while her lower side was raised in the air, to take more of him. "You're gonna hurt me if you don't, AH, slow down!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Oooh, you're getting bigger, ooohmn, you really love this ass, don't you?"

Pacing himself now, Dick closed his eyes, fully immersed in the feeling of Raquel's tight asshole around him. She only became tighter the deeper he fucked her, the sounds of his hips slapping against her ass and her loud screams of escasty filling the motel room. Some small part of Dick realized how much of a scene he was probably making, especially with the open window by the bed...but he didn't care.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Ah! Ah! AHH!" squealed Raquel as she came from Dick's large cock in her ass, squirting into his waist and lubricating the base of his member, which pressed against Raquel's taint a moment later. She hung onto the bars of the bed as she simply took the ten inch cock in her behind, gasping desperately as his balls slapped against her wet pussy.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"Gonna cum again, Dick! Oooh--you gonna cum with me-HAH!" Dick yanked Raquel back by her short hair, tugging at it with one hand while his other squeezing at her brown ass cheek.

"Yeah, get ready Raquel, I'm gonna cum!" Dick hissed under bated breath as she giggled at his declaration.

"Cum with me, baby, come on CUM! WITH! ME! BABY! AHMM!" Raquel let out an undignified scream as she came again, this time with Dick joining her. Her ass was so tight and warm, Dick didn't want to leave it...He collapsed onto her sweat-soaked back, pumping as much cum into her behind as he could. Letting out a sigh, he felt Raquel whisper mischievously in his ear. "You're so big...stay in my ass as long as you want, lover boy..."

***

Artemis licked her lips, unable to take her eyes away from the sight of Dick and Raquel from the tree she had perched herself on for the night. At that moment, Dick was thrusting between Raquel's ass cheeks, shamelessly getting a erotic assjob as the two of them went at it like animals.

Of course Artemis's excuse for why she didn't want to spend the night with them was bullshit. She was all too aware of what Raquel and Kory were up to earlier, and decided not to be a part of it.

Not that she didn't want a piece of Dick though. No, she wanted an intimate moment with him all for herself. Artemis licked her lips at the thought of Dick's big cock and muscled body pressed against hers...her green pants were damp with the thought. For now, she would settle for the sight of Dick's naked body from the sketchy motel window...God, it was like they wanted to be seen!

She witnessed Dick cum again from Raquel's generous backside, spraying her bare back and ass with her white seed, which contrasted heavily against her dark brown skin. Artemis inhaled jealousy, not sure if she was willing to wait for her turn...

***

This story's a bit shorter than the other one's mainly since it's meant to be buildup for the upcoming chapters.

12