Love and Lust: Zatanna

Story Info
Dick reconnects with his ex, Zatanna.
7.8k words
4.7
4.4k
9

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
50 Followers

It was starting to occur to Dick that he had a very unusual girlfriend.

Of course, he didn't exactly think dating an alien princess who could fire energy blasts out of her eyes and hands would lead to a conventional, hell, a normal relationship...but ever since he started becoming more intimate with Kory, their relationship had gotten more and more depraved.

Not that Dick blamed her for that, or had a problem with it...and to be fair, he himself wasn't an angel either, with how he justified cheating on his girlfriend in order to "improve it"...which turned out to actually work.

But now he was in a self-proclaimed "open-relationship" which gave himself the grounds to go around and sleep with whoever he wanted, as long as at the end of the day his love still belonged to his girlfriend. And it wasn't a one-sided thing either. Dick could still vividly remember the threesome between Kory, Raven, and himself. Raven was pretty much their "sex-friend", or as Kory creatively titled it, a "fuck buddy."

Dick had a limit when it came to the sexual openness of Kory, and the two of them having a very physical bond with one of their, admittedly very attractive teammate was something he could overlook.

However, when his adoring and insatiable Tamaranean lover suggested that Dick and her celebrate buying a house for themselves (Dick was torn between whether it was a cottage or a villa) by getting a stripper, Dick found that idea well beyond what he was comfortable with.

"A stripper?" Dick exclaimed, trying not to overreact to Kory's antics. "Why do we need to pay someone to take their clothes off and do a sexy dance when you can do that for me for free?"

Kory adjusted her dark blue top, pushing up her large breasts for herself and Dick's amusement as she smiled at him through the bathroom mirror. They were both living in a small apartment at the moment, at least until Dick's deal with the real estate agent was finalized.

As she turned around to admire the rest of herself in the mirror, particularly her shapely rear-end in tight blue jeans, Kory replied casually, "But Dick, this is a special celebration! We have gained a home for ourselves!"

"So we're celebrating our relationship going to the next level by having a stranger strip for us...in this cramped apartment?" interjected Dick.

"Oh, don't worry, I know this woman! I was just talking to her the other day, and I know you'll like her like I do!" exclaimed Kory self-assuredly, brushing her seemingly endless red hair. "And she won't strip for us here, silly! She has a place where she works in Las Vegas--"

"You planned this?!?" retorted Dick, unable to believe what he was hearing, "I thought you were looking for potential recruits for the next Teen Titans?"

Kory put down her brush, rolling her bright green eyes with a sigh, "I did! And I found some promising potential Titans...but in my spare time, I also connected with some people;and one of them happened to be a stripper who gave me a discount all because of our friendship! X'Hal, isn't that wonderful?"

"It's something." answered Dick emptily, his many thoughts overwhelming him all at once. He already knew he wasn't going to say no to her...but when would he then? How far, or more accurately, how depraved would his relationship would Kory go if he just went along with things like this? He certainly wasn't complaining about the prospect of having a friend of Kory's strip for the both of them, Dick was just worried that he would take advantage of Kory's lewd nature at some point.

"Dick?" asked Kory worriedly, quickly sitting down on the bed next to him, noticing how quiet her lover had become, "Do- do you not wish to have a dancer strip herself naked in celebration? I am sorry if I am so enthusiastic about it, I just assumed- I never said that you had to have sex with the stripper..."

Dick shrugged and turned to Kory, "Kory, it's fine. This-all of this really- is kind of a new experience for me. So next time, could you at least give me a heads up about this kind of thing before you plan it?"

"Next time?" repeated Kory, a lovely smile appearing on her face, "Oh, joy! Does that mean you will join my friend and I in the celebration of our new home?"

"Yeah, yeah." said Dick, putting his blue and black jacket on, "But I doubt she'll be able to mesmerize me any more than you already do, Kor."

"Oh, Dick..." cooed Kory, pulling Dick in for a quick, yet passionate kiss. "Mmmn...you say that now-but wait until you see her. I might get jealous.."

"I doubt it." retorted Dick, "Anyways, Las Vegas is about eight hours away on my Nightcycle--and since we left the T-Jet in Titans Tower, it might be a while until we actually get there- so I hope you didn't have a schedule for this kind of thing-"

"Do not worry, Dick- I can carry you there!" interrupted Kory, emphasizing her flight abilities by floating a few feet above the ground, a smug grin on her face.

***

Thirty minutes later, they arrived in Las Vegas, with Kory thankfully saving Dick the embarrassment of being publically seen in a bridal carry by landing in a secluded area.

Throughout the slightly awkward flight there, Dick only thought about investing in getting an equivalent to the Batwing in the near future.

The city seemed more crowded than usual, with everyone seeming to have somewhere to go. As Dick and Kory moved through the crowd, only a small number of people gave Kory a few leery or lecherous glances. Maybe a few years ago everyone would've been more shocked or fazed by the sight of the 6'4 orange-skinned amazon walking amongst them, but as the unusual and colorful meta-humans and non-humans became more and more common, barely anyone gave Kory another glance.

Well, a few did--Kory's fans, or more accurately, Starfire's fan's, definitely noticed her. A small group of them were quickly magnetized by the Tamaranean's presence, all asking her to sign whatever they had on them, even their own bodies.

Far too experienced with Kory's adoring fans, Dick put his attention elsewhere, and noticed the direction his girlfriend was taking him. They were headed toward the big theater building that had a seemingly endless line spilling out from the entrance--and that's when Dick caught sight of a nearby poster with a very familiar face on it.

Behold the Lady of Wonder, the Mistress of Magic- Zatanna! Now showing in the Las Vegas Magic Theater at 7:00 PM tonight!

And at the center of this poster was Zatanna herself, striking a dramatic pose, one hand on her wand, the other on her top hat, using it to obscure some of her beautiful face. She had a mischievous, yet playful expression on her, like she knew all of your secrets. Dick couldn't get enough of that smile.

No--he used to not get enough of that smile! Sure, the sight of Zatanna after all of these years still slightly had an effect on him- but Dick wasn't by any means blown away by how gorgeous she had been since they dated all those years ago. Despite how distant the two of them had been since their break-up, Dick still made sure to keep tabs on her, and even watch some of her shows on TV...when no one was around.

Did he still love Zatanna? Dick didn't feel like re-connecting with his ex was the right way of finding out- getting intimate with her would mean a lot more than it did with Ivy or Raven, because Zatanna was someone he'd been very close with, he had a bond with her that rivaled-

"Kory!" snapped Dick a little harsher than he wanted to, "Why are we headed towards Zee's--this magic show? What about the other thing?"

Finally done appeasing her obsessive fans, Kory finally put her attention back on Dick. "Oh, Raven wanted me to help her find some fellow heroes who had magic to help her with some kind of 'dark magic' problem; and I just knew that this Zatanna would be a great choice! After all, you did date her, yes?"

"I-I did." Dick admitted. It wasn't a secret or anything that he'd dated Zatanna back when he was Robin, before he even met Kory. "So what's the plan? We watch her show, talk to her about Raven- and then we meet your 'friend'?"

"Exactly!" cheered Kory, taking Dick by the arm, practically dragging him towards the theater. "That's what I love about you so much- you know me so well! Now, let us hurry before the show goes on without us! Don't worry, I already bought us some good seats!"

"I figured you did." Dick replied tiredly.

The show, in fact, was about to begin- and when it did, Kory and Dick got a very good view...since they were in the front row. The theater darkened as mist began to pour into the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen...the Las Vegas Magic Theater is proud to present the Lady of Wonder, the Mistress of Magic- the one and only Zatanna Zatara!"

Suddenly the dark theater exploded with purple and blue light, Zatanna herself popping out of thin air to greet the cheering audience, giving a grand bow, courteously tipping her top hat to them.

Kory, of course, was already immersed in the theater experience, clapping and cheering along with everyone else. Dick, on the other hand, was trying not to stare too much at the star of the show. He didn't think it was possible, but Zatanna was even more lovely up close than she was in the videos or the posters.

Everything from her flowing raven-black hair, her cyan blue eyes, her wonderful smile, enraptured Dick. Her magician's outfit did nothing to hide her curvy figure- if anything it accentuated it, especially in her fishnet covered legs- something Zatanma definitely didn't wear when she dated Dick!

One could easily perceive Dick as having a preference for redheads in skimpy outfits like Ivy and Kory did--but if anyone knew about Dick's attraction to Zatanna because of her appearance, they'd find themselves very wrong. The black magician's jacket and coattails, the matching white bow, cummerbund, and buttoned up undershirt covered Zatanna's generous bust- all of this reignited a pent up desire for his ex-girlfriend Dick subconsciously carried for years.

"Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, and all devoted to the wonders of the world!" announced Zatanna, "I am Zatanna--but I'm sure you knew that already, with posters and the announcer--BUT-"

She interrupted the chuckling with a far more menacing voice, "before the show can begin, I must warn you all one thing...please silence your cell phones and devices so you don't interrupt my performance!" She exclaimed gleefully, her tone right back to its bubbly self, much to the laughing audience's surprise.

"Alright! Now that we've got that out of the way, my first trick will be-"

Suddenly a loud ringtone went off, emitting "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" for everyone to hear. And before anyone could really turn around and see who the unlucky owner of the phone was--Zatanna quickly pulled her ringing phone out of seemingly nowhere, revealing herself to her seemingly embarrassed chagrin.

"Sorry, sorry!" giggled Zatanna nervously, "I know what I just said- let me just answer my friend's text-" But before the audience could laugh again, they were stifled with the sight before them.

As Zatanna rapidly texted her friend back...giant words began to form above her, made from a floating flame. The onlookers to this gasped as Zatanna finished her text, oblivious of the magic fire copying her message. When complete, it read as:

SORRY. CAN'T TALK NOW. HAVE MAGIC SHOW.

When Zatanna finally noticed the "accidental" giant flaming magic text message, she let out an adorable "oops!" in reaction to the crowd's snickering, and promptly texted on her phone the 💧emoji, causing a giant water drop to appear above the fiery words--and promptly splash and extinguish the message, and spray the nearby audience--which included Dick and Kory.

Just as the clapping died down, Zatanna cleared her throat and announced her next magic act.

"Now, for my next trick, I'm going to need an assistant-but sadly, all my usual co-workers aren't available!" With a pout, Zatanna then had a mischievous grin on her face identical to her expression on her poster. "So, I'm going to need a very brave volunteer from the audience to assist me--" and before anyone could even make an effort to volunteer themselves, Zatanna locked eyes with Dick.

"You, sir!" Zatanna pointed right at him. "You look like a big fan of me- how'd you like to assist me in my next act?" She knew what she was doing. Zee was always playful and teased Dick when they were together in ways like this. Whether she was going to mess with him because of how their relationship ended was yet to be seen.

Dick didn't need to be convinced by Kory's "Do it, Dick!" to agree with Zatanna's offer.

Zatanna was quick to tease Dick as he made his way to the stage.

"Did I hear that right? Your name is Dick, right?"

Dick shrugged, far too familiar with all the jokes revolving around his name.

The magician quickly eyed Dick's muscled body, briefly biting her lower lip before sneakily commentating, "That's a very fitting name...and I'm guessing the tall, well, exotic redhead's your girlfriend?"

Ignoring the immature hoots and "ooohs" from the audience, Dick quickly admitted, "Yeah- yes she is."

"That's a shame." replied Zatanna flirtatiously, "Since you're the best looking magic assistant I've ever had--so I'll try not to make your girlfriend too jealous!" She added teasingly.

"Trust me, she won't." snarked Dick.

"Really?" purred Zatanna, "So she wouldn't be jealous if I made my next trick all about you, is that right?"

"That's right."

"Okay then." stated Dick's former flame, now adorned with a smirk of confidence, "For my next trick, I shall dry my handsome assistant's clothes in an instant!"

Pointing her wand at him, Zatanna chanted, "Evig kcid yxes tiftuo!"

Suddenly, Dick found himself a lot drier...but still cold, as the outfit Zatanna had magically given him was a lot more revealing-- in that it consisted of a black bow tie identical to her own, tight black pants- and of course, no shirt.

Once again, Dick ignored the gawking and scandalized sounds of everyone else, and tried to focus on Kory's reaction to this. His girlfriend had an expression that was part bemused, and part lustful, getting a big eyeful of Dick's fisique, just like Zatanna and some of the onlookers.

"Really?" Dick replied, raising an eyebrow at Zatanna's crassness. The stage magician let out another mock outcry of surprise at her "mistake", and let out the proper spell:

"Evig kcid yrd sehtolc!"

And with another dramatic puff of smoke, Dick's actual clothes were back, and much drier.

"Sorry about that!" Zatanna shouted to him over the loud applause that overwhelmed the theater. "Now onto the real magic trick--may my delectable assistant hold my dove cage for me?"

"Sure thing, as long as my clothes are intact this time." quipped Dick, mainly playing along with Zatanna's flirtatious attitude for everyone's amusement.

He made his way to the table that held many of the magician's props for her shows, returning to the stage with a sizable cage containing several doves. Zatanna spun her wrist, causing her wand to emit blue and purple bursts of light out of it, giving it the appearance that she was 'building up her magic'.

"No need to worry, Dick....the only thing that shall disappear this time is these doves...from inside the cage! Ekam tnatsissa elbisivni!"

Of course, Zatanna once again "messed her spell up"...and it took Dick a moment to understand why the audience was gasping outwardly at him, since the doves were still in the cage; after glancing at himself and noticing that he couldn't see his own hands or feet, the answer became obvious.

She'd turned him invisible, and still carrying the dove cage, gave it the appearance of floating in the air.

"Sorry again!" laughed Zatanna as she quickly waved her glowing wand again, "Just keep holding the cage, I'll change you back in the moment, let me just...Ekam sevod elbisivni!"

With that, the doves promptly vanished-and didn't just turn invisible, they seemingly ceased to exist. While the spectators made their usual sounds of shock and disbelief, Zatanna pulled her top hat into her dainty hand, using the other to dig into the contents of the hat to 'find' the doves.

That's when Dick felt it. His invisible body felt the caress of a very familiar touch- a touch he hadn't felt on him in years. Starting from his thigh, the unseen hand practically groped Dick's manhood, and began to caress his steadily growing erection, no one else the wiser. The naughty glance Zatanna briefly shared with him as she "looked" for the doves outright confirmed that this was intentional. Dick neatly dropped the empty dove cage in surprise.

The rest of the show was a blur-the doves flying out of her top hat, Zatanna returning Dick's visibility for the grand and final applause of the crowd- (she'd stop stroking him after she unleashed the doves-and before he unleashed his "doves")-Dick couldn't fully process what had happened to him, all he knew was that he was crossing the event horizon in just being "friends" with his ex...

***

"You have the most amazing magic, Zatanna!" declared Kory to the self-proclaimed "Mistress of Magic". After the show ended, Zatanna had invited the two of them backstage to her dressing room.

"Thanks, it's nice to know my 'illusions' can still amaze people at all nowadays." remarked Zatanna, leaning back and stretching as she sat on her chair, pushing her large chest out. Some of the buttons had been undone, giving Dick a sneak peek at the substantial cleavage that was held in the tight white shirt. "With all the supernatural villains and interdimensional invasions happening every week, I was getting a little worried that no one would bother going to any of my shows with everything that happens outside it."

"Aren't you still active in hero work?" Doesn't that make you one of those 'things' outside of your show? Why pay for a magic show when you could just go outside and see you kick ass with magic for free?" snarked Dick, leaning back on his own chair. He wasn't sure what to do about his ex-girlfriend feeling his junk up, and he certainly wasn't going to bring it up now.

Zatanna rolled her eyes and sat upright at this remark. "You really think people know that I'm a part-timer at the Justice League? Most of my...'recreational' work usually happens in a mystical dimension, I wouldn't have much of a secret identity if I wasn't camera shy as a hero."

"I never understood the necessity of secret identities." stated Kory, who sneakily moved herself and her chair next to Dick and Zatanna. "I never felt the reason to hide who I was--of course because as a Tamaranean, no disguise would keep 'who I am' a secret."

"You could just wear a domino mask, that somehow works for Dick." replied Zatanna smugly.

"Don't start this again-" chimed in Dick.

Zatanna and Kory proceeded to simultaneously interrupt him.

"How does your small mask hide your face? I just assumed everyone knew who you were!"

"Finally! Someone who agrees with me on the mask thing! I used to nag Dick about it all the time when we first met!"

Before they could burst into laughter at his expense, Dick decided to cut to the point.

"I don't mean to be rude, but there's something me and Kory need to do later, so I think we should just tell you why you're here-"

"What? You didn't come here to visit me after all these years?" pouted Zatanna, "You only came here because you need me for something? That's what I figured--but if she's the reason you've been avoiding me, I can't blame you! Kory's fun."

"Thank you." Kory said with a radiant smile, which quickly turned into an annoyed frown as she reeled to Dick, "But why would you avoid someone like Zatanna? Especially with how close you were with her?"

Excuses raced through Dick's head. He decided not to go for the first thing he thought of, which was Because what kind of girlfriend would let their boyfriend hang out with someone as sexy as HER?

MTV2020
MTV2020
50 Followers