Love and Lust: Zatanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHhhH! SLOW DOWN, AH! It's too much!" screeched Zatanna, her sultry demeanor gone, now just a wild beast enjoying the carnal sensations of anal sex. Her asshole tugged and jerked on Dick's length, attempting to cajole another orgasm. And he was gonna oblige.

"GET READY, ZEE! GET READY FOR ALL MY CUM IN THAT TIGHT LITTLE ASS OF YOURS!!!" He grit his teeth and yanked on her silky hair, as he did so, hurling himself deeper into her, causing her to squirt onto her bed sheets.

"OH! OH! OH! CUM! WITH ME! DIIIIICC--AHHH!"

"AUGHHH!"

Dick slowed his thrusts as he pumped his warm cum between her ass cheeks, groaning as the amazing feeling of her ass. Zatanna yowled and came two more times, soaking the bed beneath her. She laid her head down onto a pillow in utter bliss, lolling her tongue out as her leaking ass positioned in the air, showing off her cum-stuffed body, even after Dick pulled out of her backdoor with a wet pop!

He panted heavily, sitting back at the sight before him. Zatanna rubbed her face into her pillow, letting out a fluttering sigh. "Mm, did you like that, Kory?" But as she turned in the direction of the alien cuckquean, all she found was an empty chair with the ropes now torn apart on the floor.

"Where'd--OH FUCK!" yelped Zatanna as a sex crazed Kory tackled her and Dick onto the bed, smothering their faces with her massive orange tits, overpowering both of them with her Tamaranean strength. All Dick saw was darkness then, his face shoved between Kory's legs as Zatanna's pleasure-filled cries filled the room. It was Kory's turn now...

***

A small beam of sunlight awoke Dick the following morning. His head was spinning, his body was covered in a sheen of sweat. He let out a groan as he stretched his sore arms in the soft silky sheets, trying to remember what he did the previous night. A threesome with Kory and Zatanna, fucking Kory in top of Zatanna in a missionary position, plowing Zee's ass as Kory ate her out...the both of them in a sixty-nine position--

When Dick rolled into his side to snuggle with Kory who usually slept to the right of him, he found himself facing the empty side of the bed. Doubt immediately took hold of Dick's brain, the single thought of:

Was everything I just did a fucking dream?!? Was any of the last few weeks even real?! Losing his virginity to Poison Ivy while Kory secretly watched, seducing Raven, the threesomes he had with her, then Zatanna--It did seem pretty ridiculous how depraved things had gotten, how did Dick not realize--

Then he froze, as two very obvious reasons that it was all real became readily appearing. For one, he wasn't in his bed, or even his room. And second...the giggling and hushed sounds of two women sloppily kissing one another was filling the room. Dick rolled over to his left, he viewed Kory and Zatanna kissing and stroking each other, their naked bodies uncovered by blankets and on display. Well, mostly naked. Zatanna still wore her bowtie and fishnets.

Dick leaned forward to get a better view of them. Zatanna was on top of Kory, her legs humorously only reaching Kory's ankles as she twisted her tongue in the alien princess's, her ass erotically jiggling up and down as she pressed and squashed her curvy frame against Kory's. Her pale breasts contrasted heavily as they seemed to sink into Kory's larger, orange mounds. Zatanna had one of her hands on them now, squeezing it while her other hand stroked Kory's wet quim. Kory simply wrapped her arms around Zatanna's neck to jam her lips against the raven haired sorceress's. Dick nearly stroked himself to this sight, but quickly found a reason not to. What man would touch himself with such sexy and willing women nearby?

Zatanna and Kory's eyes locked into his, then down to his morning wood as he drew near them from behind. They continued kissing each other as they did, making their loud moans louder and louder to entice him.

"Mmm...ha...MMMm!"

The fact that they had been doing this for who knows how long when Dick was asleep made him iron hard. He spied their curvaceous behinds, Zatanna's being slightly larger, but Kory's being far larger. He couldn't decide which pussy he wanted to fuck, aligning himself as the two women spread thier thighs for him. So instead he simply shoved his manhood in-between their bodies, both of their wet pussy lips hot-dogging his cock.

"Aaaahhh..."

Their tight quims clenched around him, the sensation was wonderful. When Dick thrusted, he felt his length press in-between Kory and Zatanna's toned stomachs, and his hips slapped against their cushiony asses, he was trapped, his cock lubricated as they became more and more wet, he plowed helplessly between thier voluptuous bodies until...

"AH!" hissed Dick, his cum shooting out into the embrace of Kory and Zatanna's bodies, covering their stomachs, getting as far as the underneath of their breasts. They came, too, spraying their orgasm around his member, his thighs, and each other. They continued to make out and fondle their breasts and asses as Dick pulled out, getting light-headed at the sight of his wet cum adorning their fronts. He laid back on the bed in euphoria, closing his eyes as the sounds of birds chirping and his girlfriend and ex continued making love.

Dick could've died happily at that moment.

***

Author's note: sorry for the long wait, been busy recently, so I decided to make an extra long story for Zatanna.