Love and Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to know you're at least inclined to agree." She replied, pecking him on the cheek, picking up the bag from the sand, wrapping her other arm around his waist. They then set off, exchanging a warm smile.

The honeymoon was turning out to be great. Noah wasn't really surprised with the idea of going to Portugal, but any doubts he had about it evaporated almost instantly. The apartment they rented was spacious, tastefully furnished and laid just a few odd minutes of walking time from the beach and a cluster of restaurants and shops where they spent most of their evenings. The rest of their days were usually filled with long walks, swimming in the ocean or simply relaxing.

And fucking. Noah's brain helpfully supplied, his grip on her waist tightening a little. Their wedding night had turned out to be just a beginning -- he had already lost count of the amount of times they had sex since they arrived and he could already feel a faint twitch in his crotch, the memories of the previous night flooding back. He kept his cool, however, discarding the thought to the side -- for now at least.

The walk was short and soon enough they were both back in their suite. Lyndsy threw the bag down next to the door, taking off her shoes.

"I'll go shower." Noah spoke, taking off his shoes as well. "Salt itches like crazy."

"OK. I'll go hang our towels to dry on the balcony." She replied. "Want some coffee?"

"Not now. Maybe later." He spoke, opening the door to the bathroom. He stopped for a second, letting his gaze linger on his wife's ass, covered by a pair of jeans booty shorts, accentuating her slender, shapely legs. He moved into the bathroom, quickly shedding his clothes as he stepped into the shower. He groaned, feeling the spray hit him, washing off the sea salt, sand and dirt from a full day in the sun. His thoughts, however, quickly drifted back to the view he just saw. It was enough for his cock to start hardening as he gave it a few tugs, letting out a quiet groan. He stopped it for a moment, washing himself up fully as he then shut off the water, quickly grabbing a towel to dry himself off. He then wrapped himself with it as he stepped back out into the room. He quickly spotted what he was looking for -- Lyndsy standing with her back to him, looking over the balcony. He kept on walking, feeling his hard cock pressing against the towel as he stepped out. He moved in letting his arms wrap around her as he pressed a kiss to her neck.

"Hey there." He whispered into her ear, causing her to let out a yelp.

"Noah.." she spoke, letting out a giggle as he kissed her neck again, licking at her skin. "... that tickles."

"Does it?" He chuckled, letting his hands slide against her tanned belly. "Never knew that."

"You learn something new every day." She replied, suddenly grinding her ass against his erection.

"Hmm... is that something in your pocket, my husband, or are you just happy to see me?" She spoke, her tone a mix of amusement and arousal as he let his hand drift up to cup her breast through her bikini, his lips tracing a path up to her ear.

"Why don't we just go back in and see?" Noah spoke, pushing back against her ass.

"Good idea." She replied, her voice husky as she turned around. Noah took a step back, closing the distance right as she closed the balcony door. Their lips crashed against one another, the kiss searing hot as her back hit the glass. His hands roamed her figure as hers moved to the towel, making quick work of it. She gasped into his mouth, her hand grasping his cock and giving it a quick stroke.

"Noah..." She moaned as he broke the kiss, her eyes wide.

"Turn around, honey." He spoke, his tone husky and deep. She complied, Noah quickly untying her bikini top as she faced the glass and tossing it to the side. His hands moved to cup her breasts, his fingers rolling her nipples as she moaned. As he massaged her tits he noticed her hands making short work of her shorts as she pulled them down alongside the rest of her bikini. He kept his left hand on her breast as he moved the right one to her pussy, sliding his fingers over her wet lips before giving her clit a quick rub.

"Fuck, Noah!" She moaned, a shudder whacking her body. He wasted no time grasping his cock, lining up and then pushing inside her, groaning at the already familiar feeling of her pussy stretching as he slid in.

"Mmmm, so fucking good Lyndsy. God, I love you." He groaned into her ear, his hands moving to grasp her waist.

"Fuck me, Noah." She spoke, her tone leaving no room for discussion. "Fuck me hard."

"With pleasure, my wife." He replied, punctuating his statement with a sharp, powerful thrust, making her gasp. He immediately set a swift, punishing pace, his hips slapping against her plump ass as he pounded her in the earnest.

"Oh fuck yes, Noah, fuck me" She moaned, her hands sliding against the glass as she pushed back against him. "Don't you fucking dare stop, yes, yes, YES!"

"Oh, baby." He moaned himself, feeling his cock plunge deep inside her pussy. He leaned back a little, allowing himself to fuck her even harder, the sounds of their bodies colliding positively filthy. A sudden wave of possessiveness washed over him as he slammed himself up to the hilt and pulled her flush to him, his hands resting on her breast and belly.

"Mine." He spoke, almost growling. slowing down the pace but keeping his thrusts sharp and powerful. "Say you're mine, baby."

"I'm yours, Noah." She gasped out, her body shuddering. "Yours and only yours."

"Good girl. Turn around" He whispered into her ear as he then pulled out of her, making her whimper. As she followed his command he pulled her into a kiss -- slow and passionate, both of them gasping into each others' mouths. He then felt her legs slide up his hips as he hoisted her up, grabbing her hips as she adjusted, his cock resting flush against her pussy. He hand moved between them as she guided him inside her again, a quiet moan leaving her lips as he adjusted to the new position.

"God, I love you Lyndsy." He whispered into her ear, his tone emotional. "Fuck, I love you so much."

"I love you too, honey. Oh shit, so good." She replied, trying to grind down on him. He took the hint, his thrusts now slow but steady, picking up speed with every plunge of his hard cock into her wet cunt. Her hand drifted down, rubbing her clit as sharp gasps and quiet moans fell from her lips. Noah groaned, mesmerized by the feeling and view -- her tits jiggling with every slap of his hips, her shapely legs wrapped around his hips, her firm, plump ass in his hands. He let his head rest in the crook of her neck as he moved, feeling her pussy squeezing him tighter and tighter.

"That's it, Noah. Oh fuck, so good, don't stop, fuck me, yes!" Lyndsy babbled, getting closer and closer to her peak. Noah could already feel his own approaching too, picking up speed as he chased it.

"Fuck, Lyndsy... gonna fucking cum... fuuck!" He groaned into her ear, his gasps turning into primal grunts as his thrusts grew more desperate.

"Yes.. cum with me, baby. Please, please..." She managed to moan out before she screamed, her body tensing up as her orgasm washed over her, her pussy clamping tight on Noah's cock, trapping him inside her. He pushed through the resistance giving her a few more, erratic thrusts as he reached his own peak just moments later. He moaned her name, his cock throbbing as his seed filled her, Lyndsy pulling him into a sloppy kiss as he held her tight, both of them slowly coming down from their highs. They broke the kiss shortly after, slowly untangling themselves as they stood on shaky legs, breathing hard.

"Whoa... so that was fun." Lyndsy spoke, a mixture of fading arousal and hoarseness tainting her voice as Noah pulled her into a hug.

"It sure was." Noah spoke, still a little light-headed as their foreheads touched. "Oh, Lyndsy..."

"Shush." She spoke, silencing him with a quick kiss. "You're a great lover, Noah."

"I do try." He replied, a smile decorating his lips. "Everything to make my wife feel loved."

"I can safely say you're doing great, my love." She replied, pulling herself out of his grasp. "But now, let's get ready for dinner. I'm starving here."

"Good idea." Noah replied, moving back to the bedroom to pick up some clothes, his stomach growling quietly as he chuckled to himself quietly.

To say Noah was starting to get a little bit nervous was an understatement.

For the last few days Lyndsy was clearly coming down with some sort of a stomach bug. At first, it wasn't a cause for concern -- Noah wasn't feeling to great either, and with the most likely culprit being identified as some most likely not as fresh as advertised spaghetti, the whole thing was supposed to blow over soon enough. However, nearly a week had passed, Noah was back on his feet but Lydsy's days would usually start out with her retching into the toilet. Her sudden dislike of fishy smells she didn't seem to mind earlier was also something Noah noticed -- but didn't pay much attention to. However, his attitude to the whole affair changed as he saw her after another morning dash to the bathroom, tears streaking from her eyes as he hugged her.

"I think you should see a doctor." He spoke, hugging her tight as he caressed her scalp. "This sure isn't normal."

"It isn't, I know. I feel terrible." She replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "I have an appointment already for today. I'll call you when it's done, okay?"

"I'll be waiting."

It had nearly been 2 hours since the appointment and he still hadn't had any news from her. At first, he wasn't too worried -- he chalked the lack of response up to lines at the doctor's, traffic jams, her battery running out or the signal reception being weaker than usual. However, as minutes ticked on by and turned into hours, he was starting to slowly get more and more concerned. He tried to phone her two times already, both times getting no response. Then, just as he was about to call her for the third time he heard the door open. He sat down in the corner of the couch, waiting as he heard the steps get closer and closer.

"Hi." He heard her say, quietly as she sat down in the other corner of the couch, taking off her shoes as she slid her legs up, sitting on her feet.

"You didn't call." Noah spoke, calm at first but his voice getting shakier. "I was starting to..."

"I'm fine, Noah. Perfectly healthy, actually." She replied, her vice wobbling a little as she closed the distance, letting herself snuggle against him.

"So.. why.." He spoke, stopping as she grabbed his chin, turning his head to face her. He noted a small smile creeping up her lips.

"There's a reason why I didn't call. I felt it would be best if you got to know it face to face." She spoke, taking a deep breath, clearly bracing herself. Noah inhaled, feeling his heart beat faster and faster.

"I... I'm pregnant." She then said, sniffling quietly, her smile still widening a little. Noah could only look, processing what he just said, his brain seeming to run a mile a minute. She must have noticed, as a look of concern washed over her features.

"Noah?" She asked, the sound of his name breaking his train of thought. Happiness surged from deep within him as he grabbed her cheeks, pulling her into a fiery, deep kiss. She moaned into his mouth, reciprocating eagerly, a laugh escaping her lips as they parted.

"Really?" He spoke, not quite believing what just happened.

"Yeah. Second month, actually." She replied, a deep blush covering her cheeks, her hand sliding against her belly.

"Wow. That's... that's great." He spoke, hugging her even tighter, barely able to contain his excitement. "How do you feel?"

"Happy... excited... and a little scared, if I'm honest." Lyndsy replied, resting her head on his shoulder. "I don't know what to expect..."

"We'll manage." Noah replied, pressing a kiss to her hair. "You'll be a great mom."

"And you'll be a great dad." She replied, a little giggle leaving her mouth. "I love you, Noah."

"And I love you too, Lyndsy." He spoke, relaxing into the couch, exhaling slowly as a wide smile tugged at his lips.

Noah yawned, stretching his arms before sinking back into the soft pillows. The sun already shined through the blinds, lighting the bedroom in its soft glow. Looking to the side, he saw his pregnant wife's side of the bed empty. He closed his eyes, a satisfied sigh leaving his lips. Listening in, he could already hear the sound of her feet padding against the floor. Opening his eyes again, he saw her in the doorway -- standing completely naked, in full 8-months-pregnant glory, as she smiled at him.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry..." She spoke, her tone apologetic as she slowly walked in closer to their bed.

"You didn't, don't worry." He replied, shifting to lie on his side, his gaze following her every step. "The little one giving you trouble?"

"She's one very tireless munchkin, I can assure you." She replied, laying herself back on the bed, allowing Noah to spoon her from behind. "Mmm, that's it." she added in a husky whisper, enough to make Noah's cock twitch a little.

"Is that so?" He asked, playfully, as he wrapped his arms around her, setting himself flush against her as his hands drifted to her swollen belly, caressing it gently.

"Mhm, although now she's gone a little quiet. Finally." Lyndsy replied with a sigh, clearly enjoying the attention Noah was giving her now. He pressed a chaste kiss to her neck, inhaling the faint scent of her cocoa body lotion as he felt her grind against his hips, his cock twitching against her ass. "Noah..."

"Lyndsy..." Noah gasped, letting his hands slide up to cup her soft breasts. A low moan rewarded his actions as he squeezed them lightly, mindful of the fact they were far more sensitive now, having swollen almost a full size larger during the pregnancy. "... so beautiful... my beautiful, wonderful wife."

"I'm a whale, Noah... have you seen me?" She murmured in response, a sharp gasp leaving her lips as his fingers brushed against her erect nipples, the sound causing him to thrust against her ass.

"I did. And you look absolutely gorgeous." He spoke, his tone sincere as he moved his hand to grasp her chin, turning her head to face him over her shoulder, pulling her into an unhurried, loving kiss, letting his other hand drift down her belly right to her pussy, fingers sliding against her wet lips.

"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met." He spoke, looking her right in the eye as he started to slowly rub her clit, a quiet gasp leaving her mouth. He then felt her hand slide down, fingers wrapping around his rock hard cock as she pulled it through the slit in his boxers and started to stroke him, slowly and gently.

"Aren't you a little sweet talker, mister." She replied at an end of a moan, Noah groaning at the feeling of her hand wrapped around his throbbing erection. He countered, sliding his hand back to cup her breast as he started to tease her soaked hole with his fingers.

"Noah, you're teasing." She spoke, almost deadpan as she withdrew her hand, grasping the sheet in front of her.

"What's wrong with that?" He countered, a smirk forming on his face as he flicked her nipple, a sharp gasp leaving her lips.

"Turns out, I'm not in a mood for teasing." She replied, turning her head back over his shoulder. "I order you, my lovely husband, to put that big cock of yours inside me and fuck me. Understood?"

"That can be arranged, my beautiful wife." He replied, grinning as he grasped his cock, dragging the head up and down her pussy as she threw her leg over his. They both moaned as he then entered her, his hard cock immediately surrounded by the soft wetness of her cunt. His arm wrapped around her belly as he thrust, hard, causing her to moan loudly. He grunted as he started moving in the earnest, sinking deep into her with every thrust, moans falling from her mouth with every exhale.

"Fuck, Lyndsy, so good, so wet, fuck, baby..." He babbled into her ear, keeping his pace swift but not too overwhelming, savoring the feeling of her insides pulsing around him and her divine body pressing right against his.

"Oh yes... don't stop... please don't stop..." She managed to spill out between her moans, her hands fisting the sheets tight as he continued, releasing her tit to start rubbing her clit. It all felt far too intense and dreamlike - the smell of her body, the feeling of her swollen belly against his hand, the sound of his hips slapping against her ass. He could feel himself throb, her insides pulsing rhythmically around him, a clear sign of an oncoming climax.

"That's it, baby... cum for me... please darling..." He whispered into her ear, rubbing her clit with more vigor as he closed his eyes, focusing only on his thrusts and touch, the sound of her moans and the slapping of skin filling their spacious bedroom

"Yes, Noah, honey, I'm.. I'm... I'm cumminggggg, yeeesss!!" She cried out, Noah groaning as he felt her tight channel squeeze tight around his aching cock. The sound and feeling made him lose any restraint left as he started to pound into her in the earnest, his groans turning into primal grunts, feeling Lyndsy's body shake and shudder as she screamed from the intense pleasure she was feeling. Noah gave her a few more sharp and quick thrusts as he then slammed himself up to the hilt and roared, his own orgasm hitting him hard. He threw his head back, his sperm spilling inside her, his hips jerking uncontrollably as she gasped quietly with every pulse of his cock. As his climax faded away he snuggled up against her, their lips meeting in a sweet, unhurried kiss, their hands meeting at her belly, warm smiles tugging at their lips.

"Satisfied?" He asked, a quiet laugh leaving her mouth at that.

"Very." She replied as he shifted, letting his cock fall out before snuggling up to her again, pressing a light kiss against the back of her head.

"What do you say we stay in bed all day today?" She then continued, breathing slowly. "I don't feel like going anywhere."

"Me too, actually." He replied, suddenly feeling something thumping against her belly from the inside.

"Ooof" She exclaimed, wincing a bit. "Look what you've done, you woke her up." She added, a little giggle leaving her lips at the end.

"Hey, I did as you told me." He spoke, laughing himself. "Didn't hear you complaining."

"Yeah, I guess you win this time." She replied. "Although... you could make breakfast. I'm ina massive mood for some bacon."

He chuckled, remembering a time where she woke him up at 3 am once practically ordering him to bring her some chocolate-covered strawberries. It took him nearly an hour of driving, but the expression on her face when he finally came back with the in tow was all worth it.

"Just bacon, milady?" He asked, playfully, earning a light elbow to his ribs in response. "Ow."

"I'll leave the rest up to you. But there must be bacon. Must. Be." She replied, accentuating her need very clearly. "And some peppermint tea."

"You got it, love." He replied, slowly moving off the bed, tucking his cock back into the underwear.

"Love you." She purred as she pulled the cover over herself, a satisfied smile decorating her lips.

"Love you too." He replied, moving to the kitchen, excited at the prospect of spending the entire day in bed with his wife.

After some nice breakfast, of course.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Easy Rider Katy Perry has an adventure on the back of a Motorbike. in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Tonight Only Sydney Sweeney seduces a young black man in a hotel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Chances Ch. 01 In 2012, a journalist is seduced by Bar Refaeli in Paris.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
I'm Not That Innocent Ch. 01 In 2002, Britney Spears has her first one night stand.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories