Love & Nature Pt. 01

Story Info
Ragden confronts the school bullies...
6.9k words
3.63
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday...

For Ragden, it was just another day as he walked through school, dreading what might take place. It was only weeks after his 18th birthday, and school was still torture. School had never been easy for him, but his mild learning difficulties had been compounded by the school bully, and her team of "evil witches" that tormented him at every opportunity. The three of them, Aria, Emily, and Sarah, always found new ways to embarrass him as the years progressed. Only a month or two older, they never ceased in their torment of him. Yet, as he walked onto campus that day something felt different.

His first couple of classes were normal enough, and he managed to avoid them- watching around corners and taking different routes if he caught sight of them. Then, just before lunch, he saw them coming down the hall towards his locker. He had no other way to go. Stood up straight and decided that he had had enough.

Aria walked tall and proud before her two friends, spotted Ragden and grinned at the sudden opportunity that presented itself. Her grin widened as she knew everyone present would be watching. They always did, she was the most popular girl in school. The prettiest, the most desired. Her friends were close second and third, but this was her place of power. She spotted Ragden and stopped him in the hall.

"Well, well, well... look at the dweeb," she said haughtily, as she tossed her perfect blonde hair, looked over her shoulder at her friends who laughed with her. As she looked back at Ragden, she noticed something different about him. She could not put her finger on it.

"You are just jealous because you need someone as cool as me in your life." He quipped back at her. Aria felt a sudden shock to her core. This was not the passive nerd she had been teasing for the last four years.

Aria scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Oh please! You think anyone would want to be associated with a loser like you? I could have any guy in this school if I wanted!"

She stepped closer to Ragden, and put her arm around his neck, pulled him close to her body, "But hey, maybe there's something I can do to make you feel better about yourself."

Not sure what had come over her, she leaned in and kissed his cheek. Ragden leaned into her, his lips brushed her ear. She could feel the heat that came off him, shivered slightly. Who was this person she had gotten entangled with? Surely not the same dorky nerd she had been picking on for years?

"Are you sure you want your friends to see you getting hot for me? I know you want this. But is now the right time?" he whispered into her ear. Aria's face turned red with embarrassment, but she did not pull back.

"Shut up... Yeah, I guess so...", Her voice trailed off as she bit her lip nervously. "Fuck my reputation... I don't care... I want this... I want you..."

Aria started to undress Ragden with her hands, revealed his body piece by piece. She pulled his shirt over his head, her hands fumbled with her the buckle of his shorts. Between hurried breaths she sighed huskily, "Take me somewhere private..."

Ragden leaned forward and licked her ear, nibbled on her earlobe. Then he huskily whispered into her ear, "Fuck that, I know you want this. Let's put on a show they will never forget."

He grabbed her ass and pulled her fiercely against him. Their groins pressed together; she could feel the heat and pulse of his cock through his clothes. Then he kissed her fiercely, forced his tongue into her mouth, tasting her.

Aria moaned deeply against Ragden. Disbelief floated through her mind. This is not how she imagined this playing out. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tightly against her, ground against his groin. She could feel her panties going damp against her.

"Fuuuuck...." she gasped between kisses, "This is way too good..."

Her friends stood by watching in shock and awe, unable to believe what they were seeing. Some of them started taking pictures or recording videos on their phones. Ragden then leaned back from her body, grabbed the front of her shirt, and ripped it open, the fragments of cloth dropped to the ground around them. Her simple, white bra was revealed.

"These babies need to be free," Ragden stated simply as he reached behind her. His fingers popped the clasp. Her bra went loose as he slid the straps over her shoulders. She clapped her hands to her chest, as he slid her bra off. She blushed as he pulled her hands off her chest, revealed her small, round breasts to her stunned friends. She let out a small soft gasp of surprise and pleasure as he leaned forward and clamped his teeth on her neck, then sucked and kissed her.

Ragden's hands slid down her back. He grabbed the back of her skirt and tugged so hard the fabric gave. She moaned as he pulled the shredded fabric off her body, revealed her tiny white panties, and dropped them to the ground at her feet. Then he ripped her panties in half, held them up, and dropped them to the ground. Her nipples hardened as she felt the cool air across her most private parts. She arched her back slightly, giving his mouth better access to her throat. With her panties discarded in rags on the floor, she stood completely bare before him.

"Ahh... Fuck... ", she moaned between gasps for air, "That feels so good..."

Her friends watched in complete awe, some of them even drooled over the sight of their popular girl being treated like this by the nerd they always made fun of. Ragden moved his mouth to Aria's chest, flicking his tongue over her nipples, while he undid his shorts, and dropped both shorts and boxers to the floor. His large, uncircumcised penis sprang forward. He pulled her against him, trapped his cock against her stomach.

"This is what you really need. Tell me how much you want it..."

Aria's eyes widened in amazement as she saw his massive cock that stood proudly against her abdomen. She could not believe how big it was, and how much she wanted it. Her hand reached out and grabbed onto the base of it. She felt its warmth and weight.

"Oh god... I need this so bad...," she whispered breathlessly, "I want every inch of you inside me..."

She looked up at Ragden with lust-filled eyes. She craved what he had to offer. He saw her eyes, and leaned in to kiss her fiercely again, pushed his tongue deep into her mouth while he wrapped his arms around her, pulled her tight against him. Aria gasped and moaned loudly as his tongue plunged into her mouth.

He grabbed her ass, effortlessly lifting her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around him. Aria was overwhelmed as she felt completely vulnerable and helpless. His fingers slid around her ass, pulled her pussy lips wide. The head of his dick slid against her clitoris. A whimper of pleasure slipped from her lips as she was spread apart, her wetness revealed for everyone watching.

"Are you ready for this?" He breathed huskily.

"Yes... I'm ready..." She whispered breathlessly between kisses, tears formed at the corners of her eyes from the intensity of the moment.

Ragden slowly lowered Aria onto his cock. The head barely slipped in; her pussy too tight for such a large penis. He leaned forward and sunk his teeth into her neck again, as the head slipped a little deeper into her. Aria let out a soft gasp as that massive thick cock stretched her walls and filled her completely. She gasped and moaned at the teeth on her neck. Another layer of pleasure added to the mix. A shiver ran down her spine at the sensation of being filled by such a large and powerful member.

"Fuuuuuuck" she breathed heavily, her voice barely above a whisper, "I've never felt anything like this before..."

She tightened her legs around him, held him as tightly as she could. She was afraid she might lose that incredible sensation. Ragden licked his way up her neck, to nibble on her chin. Aria gasped and whimpered in response. The cock seated within her drove her wild with pleasure and desire. Then he kissed her even more fiercely. She moaned in response. As his cock bottomed out against the back of her vagina, a shiver ran down her spine. Her heart raced faster.

"Mmmph... Mmmf.." she managed to say between kisses. Her voice was barely audible over the sound of the heavy breathing that came from the small crowd that had gathered to watch.

Then he lifted his head and whispered into her ear, "I know you bullied me because you wanted this, and now I'll give it to you, but don't think I've forgiven you, your punishment is coming, and you won't know it until it's too late..."

"Y-yes... I did it because... I wanted this... And now... Now I will pay for it... I know... I will accept any punishment you give me..."

Ragden bit down on her earlobe as he ground his hips against her. He slid the head of his cock into her cervix. Then he firmly grabbed her ass and lifted her up, slid half of his massive member out of her. She gasped. Then he lowered her as he thrust his hips forward, drove his cock up into her.

She felt a burning sensation deep inside her. It filled her with a new level of pleasure and pain. She gasped and moaned as Ragden latched his mouth onto her neck. Then he lifted and lowered her again, as his teeth marked her. The small crowd watched in awe as his cock slammed into her. Their jaws dropped in disbelief at the scene that unfolded before them.

"Ahh... Fuuuuck..." She breathed heavily. Her voice was weak as she whimpered, lost in the intensity of the moment, "Take me... Take me hard... Make me pay for all those years of torment... I deserve this... I need this... Please..."

Ragden continued to grind his teeth into her neck. A low moan slipped from her lips. He increased the pace of the huge drives into her. Each thrust rocked her body and bounced her small breasts. Aria surrendered herself to the intense sensations as they coursed through her body. She let go of any thoughts or concerns about the consequences of the situation.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck... Yes... Take me harder... Make me pay... I deserve this... I need this... Do whatever you want with me... Just keep fucking me like this..." Her voice trailed off between gasps for air.

Ragden leaned back a hair, altered the angle of penetration. He continued to lift and drop her faster as he thrusted deeper into her. His hips moved in time to her movement as he lowered her. His thrust hit her harder and deeper each time. Aria let out a high-pitched gasp at the change. Her pussy clenched and unclenched around him. She tried to hold on to the exquisite pleasure and pain that filled her entire body. Her breath came in short bursts, her voice barely audible as she cried out in ecstasy and agony. She was lost in the whirlwind of emotions washing over her.

"Fuck... Yes..." She whispered between gasps. Her voice broke as she succumbed completely to the power of the moment. "Do it... Fuck me harder..."

Aria let out a long-drawn-out moan as Ragden shifted position again, and his massive cock slid past her cervix, deeper into her inner depths. His thrusts went deeper, harder, faster. They sent waves of pleasure and discomfort throughout her entire body. She felt his cock as it ripped through her insides. It rearranged her delicate structures. He filled her with a new level of intensity. She cried out in pleasure and pain. Her voice became raw and primal.

"Ahh... Fuck...," Aria gasped. She felt her own juices flow freely mixed with his precum. It dripped down over Ragden's cock, washed over his balls. She felt overwhelmed. She felt the power, strength, and size of him in her. She felt owned to her very core.

Ragden pulled Aria's ear into his mouth, ran his tongue over it. He grazed it with his teeth. Aria whimpered softly. He continued to move faster against her, slammed his dick deeper into her. She felt a surge of arousal mixed with fear. She knew that she was completely at his mercy. She knew that there was nothing she could do to stop what was happening. She felt his cock as it slammed into her relentlessly, filled her with pleasure and pain. She submitted to his dominance.

"Fuuuuck..." She felt the mixture of emotions swirled within her. It was a confusing blend of desire and submission, fear, and anticipation, "Fuck me harder..."

Ragden growled into her ear, a deep guttural voice, "You are mine! Cum for me!"

Aria lets out a long, low moan in response. He pounded her harder, faster, deeper. Her whole body shuddered with each powerful stroke. She was overwhelmed by the intensity of the sensations and the knowledge that she belonged to Ragden completely. Her orgasm built, threatened to consume her as she felt the heat and pressure that built within her core.

"Ahh..." As she neared climax, she lets out a long, drawn-out cry. Her voice rose as the pressure and pleasure exploded within her. She felt her pussy flood with thick, sticky fluid. It poured down over Ragden's cock and groin, "Cum with me... Cum for you..."

Ragden growled fiercely into her ear, "Oh... I am not done with you yet... I'm not going to cum until I've had you every way, I want..." Aria whimpered as Ragden spoke. He raked his teeth over her ear again. Then he lifted her off his cock and set her down on her feet. He spun her around, made her face the crowd. She had the sudden urge to cover the faint wisps of blonde hair between her legs. Then he bent her over and placed the head of his cock against her soaked pussy. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back. He barked at her, "Tell me how much you want this. Tell everyone how much you want this. Make me believe you!"

Aria gasped in surprise. Her eyes widened with fear and excitement. She knew this was it. She was going to experience everything he had planned for her. Despite her hesitation, she found herself begging for more. She wanted to fulfill whatever desires he had in store for her. She wanted to prove to herself and everyone else that she truly belonged to him. "Please... I want this... I need this..."

Ragden slammed his penis into her pussy, rammed against her cervix. She let out a gasp at the sudden impact. It filled her with pleasure and pain. Her entire body convulsed at the impact. She cried out in delight and agony. Her voice was quiet amidst the sounds of the crowd.

As his cock continued to pound into her, she felt his control over her grow stronger. She knew there was no escape from his dominance now. Ragden transferred her wrists to his left hand. He held them easily in one hand. He pulled them back until she groaned. Then he grabbed her hair with his right hand and pulled her head back. She arched her back further, showed her breasts to the crowd. He slowly withdrew his dick to the edge of her pussy. Aria let out a low moan. Then he drove it home with one massive thrust that struck her core again.

Each powerful stroke sent shockwaves of pleasure and pain through Aria's body. She felt his cock as it connected with her cervix. Her body trembled and her mind raced. She was unable to resist the pleasure and submission as it overwhelmed her.

The small crowd watched in awe, as he continued to pound into her. Their eyes fixed on the spectacle as it unfolded before them. They could see the look of pure ecstasy and submission etched across Aria's face. They knew that she was completely at his mercy.

Ragden pulled on her hair harder. He slammed into her harder. He relished in the vibrations of her body against his cock. Aria whimpered as she felt the intensity increase as her body was pulled at new angles. She felt his cock pounding her relentlessly. It filled her with pleasure and pain. She surrendered completely to the experience.

He drove deep into her. He ground his hips against her ass, pushed the head of his cock against her depths. She let out a low moan at the sensation of his cock so deep within her. She could feel the heat and pressure as it built again. She knew she was nearing her breaking point. He growled with the effort, his voice deep and commanding, "Tell me how much you want this!"

Despite the pain and pleasure that surged through her body, she found herself unable to resist the command, "Yes... I want this... I need this..."

Ragden pulled her arms and head back a little further. Then he adjusted his position. His cock slipped deeper into her, filling her again. Aria gasped softly. She felt the thrill of anticipation that built within her. Then he pulled it back and drove it home again, and again. He drove deeper into her than she thought possible. The heat and pressure built within her. She could do nothing but surrender to it. The crowd watched in awe as he continued to pound her relentlessly. Their eyes fixed on the sight of her exposed body, and the way she submitted to his dominance.

Ragden released her arms. Then wrapped his hands around her core, grasping her breasts. He pulled her into a standing position, her back firmly against his chest. She gasped in surprise, feeling the warmth and solidity of his body against hers. She could feel his heartbeat echoing through his chest. She felt a sense of comfort and safety despite the intensity of the situation. He arched his back and drove his cock deep into her abdomen. The bulge in her stomach was clearly visible to the watching crowd. Then he pulled back and drove in again, as deep as before.

The crowd watched in amazement as Ragden continued to highlight his dominance of Aria, their eyes fixed on the sight of her exposed body, and the way she surrendered completely to him.

Ragden took her earlobe with his teeth. Aria whimpered in response as he growled into her ear, "Cum for me!"

His voice echoed in her ear, sent a shiver of pleasure and anticipation through her body. She felt the warmth of his breath against her skin, and knew she was at his mercy. As he continued to slam his cock into her abdomen, she felt the heat and pressure hit a breaking point

"Yes... I'll cum for you..." The small crowd watched in awe as another orgasm rolled over Aria. Her body convulsed and twitched beyond her control. Her juices flowed freely over the immense cock buried inside her. The bulge in her stomach twitched.

Ragden drove his cock as deep into her as he could. He released his grip on her chest and grabbed her hips. He pulled her down against his cock, drove even deeper than before. Aria let out a long, drawn-out moan as his cock slid somehow even deeper. As her wrists and hair were free, she felt a sense of freedom and abandonment. She could fully surrender to the pleasure and discomfort that washed over her. As the twitching of her body slowed and stopped from the intensity of her orgasm, she felt the cock still buried inside her. It twitched and pulsed. She felt her limits and boundaries pushed beyond her limits.

"Ahh... Fuck..." She whispered as she rode out the end of her climax, her body came to rest against the solid rock of him against her back.

As her breathing started to calm, Ragden slowly slid his cock from out of her, an inch at a time. Until it finally slid free of her. Aria crumpled to the ground. She panted heavily. Her body still quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She felt a sense of emptiness and longing. She knew she could never go back.

The small crowd watched in awe as Ragden stepped back from her. They admired the way Aria half-sat on the ground, barely able to hold herself up. Her body spent. Her pussy still leaked juices over the pavement. The look of satisfaction and dominance etched across Ragden's face.

"You've made me yours," she whispered faintly, "completely."

Ragden chuckled, something deep within his voice, "Oh. I'm not done yet. Are you ready for the next act?"

Aria looked up at him. Her eyes shone with anticipation and submission as she whispered, "Yes... I am ready..."

She lay on the ground, patiently waiting for the next command. She knew that she had nothing left to lose and everything to gain from this moment of total surrender.

12