All Comments on 'Love & Nature Pt. 01'

by RagdenZar

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Teacher44Teacher443 months ago

I kept waiting for the part where he woke up.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Keep trying and someday you may learn to write. This however is not even good fantasy. Three girls being raped in the middle of a school hall, in the middle of the school day, just before lunch and there is no adult, no teacher, no coach, no administrator to intervene? No explanation of their sudden submission, just, "he felt different?" And no reason for the complete passivity of his audience - they just stand and watch? How do you justify your title? Where is the love? Where is the nature? This is badly written revenge porn and not really worthy of the one star I gave it. Read some of the good authors on here before you submit again - this was a waste of my ten minutes. You may have been writing since elementary school, but you've barely made it to Junior High!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRagdenZar@RagdenZar
I've been writing short stories since elementary school. Most were sci-fi horror stories until someone recommended I try writing something on the lighter side. Wrote a few erotic stories. Thought I might share...