Love & Prostitution Ch. 07

Story Info
Forced prostitution.
4.7k words
4.47
12.4k
6
1

Part 7 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Emily & Sansa are traumatised by their gas induced sleep and wake to find they have been abducted onto a smelly fishing vessel. Now transferred at sea to a huge super yacht it is clear that they are being trafficked. Thinking as practically as they can, they gratefully drink the hot chocolate and eat some biscuits that have been put in the cabin for them. While doing this they decide to do whatever is necessary to stay alive and if possible to avoid being hurt. They take off their burkhas and still wearing the babydoll nightie and g-string that they had been abducted in, they get into bed and snuggle together with Emily being spooned by Sansa, their favourite position.

They sleep soundly until they are woken at around 6 a.m. During the night Bangkok Girl had stopped twice more to take on board other girls that the Uzbeck pimps had purchased to be worked as prostitutes in Bangkok. Emily & Sansa are told to take off their nightwear and put on the bra and g-string being offered to them by an attractive woman wearing a white uniform. Her uniform must have been designed by a misogynist; the tight jacket has no upper buttons making the woman display a lot of cleavage and the skirt is so short that it would be indecent if she were to sit down.

They put on a bra that is so sheer that it might as well not be there, but it does support and present boobs for maximum impact on men. The tiny g-string is the same material as the bra so, with both with hairless mons, nothing is hidden from view. They are then handed a sheer open fronted robe that, when they put them on, just about covers their bottoms, but actually reveals everything. The woman tells them that they are wearing brothel uniforms. The woman takes them to a room where there are about 10 other women wearing the same uniform, but some appear to be under 18, and 1 or 2 of them are perhaps only 15 years old.

They sit on a row of chairs in silence for several minutes, until a brute of a man enters the room accompanied by two men, each with a pistol at his hip. The women are told to stand and the brute inspects them closely, his hands everywhere, checking teeth, testing the feel of breasts, making them separate their legs and hold themselves open for him to gaze and probe their most intimate place, he sniffs his fingers after each. The brute tells them, in a thick eastern European accent, that his name is Igor and that he paid good money for them, they are all now his prostitutes and their former lives are gone forever.

He continues that they must obey completely, immediately and without question and please any man that they are assigned to and tells them that there will be many such men to be pleased every day of their life. Their holes are now his holes; if a customer wishes oral, vaginal and/or anal sex with them then they must please and obey, without question or delay. Their continued existence depends on it. Displease any man and their life will end.

A naked young woman is brought into the room with a man on either side holding her securely by the arm. Igor says that this girl, called Sophie, was disobedient and failed to satisfy her customer. She resisted having any of her holes penetrated by her client and this was her sole purpose for life, as it is now theirs, so embrace it or die! The shivering sobbing girl is turned round to display the still bleeding marks of a brutal whipping on her back, bottom and legs, they all gasp with sympathy and horror. It looks like she can't stand without support. Igor orders that everyone come out onto the deck, which of course they do without hesitation.

Sophie is made to stand at an opening for the gangway steps, which aren't there at present. Igor says that they can expect similar treatment if they let him down and with that he kicks her hard in the groin. She falls backwards into the sea while screaming in pain. Igor tells them that it doesn't matter if she can swim or not and points out a group of sharks approaching poor defenceless Sophie. The girls all see the sharks approach having sensed her blood in the water, but just can't watch Sophie's final moments as they attack and the sea around her turns red with blood. They stand shivering with shock and the chill of the early morning, tears rolling down their faces at what has just been witnessed. Silently Emily promises herself that she will obey every order, no matter how disgusting, in the hope of survival and she hopes that every other girl has learned the same lesson.

They are taken inside again and the doors slam shut just as Bangkok Girl's engines roar into life and the vessel makes way again. They are taken back to their cabins with instructions to compose themselves and eat the breakfast provided. Girls will be collected for their first duty in the brothel at noon. In the future they will make their own way to the brothel for duty. After breakfast, not knowing how long they will be on duty, Emily & Sansa remove their brothel uniforms and get into bed naked for some more sleep, Sansa spooning Emily as has become their custom.

When they wake around 11 a.m. they take a refreshing shower, their first since home and they make the most of it but there is no sex. Finding makeup, lotions and creams in a drawer of the dressing table, still naked, they use the hairdryer. They've decided that life as a prostitute on board might be better than on shore in Bangkok or Pataya, so they take a lot of care to make themselves attractive, knowing that there might be strong competition for a softer life on board. Satisfied with their efforts, they put on their brothel uniforms and practice the smiles they will use to attract their prospective clients.

Their door is opened and the same woman in the white uniform steps inside: "Well my dears, you are both very pretty and what's more it is clear you intend to make a good impression. How very wise you are! My name is Amy and I will be looking after you". Emily responds with a sweet smile and introduces herself, being careful not to give any information that isn't specifically solicited. Sansa follows her lead and introduces herself. Amy leads them from the cabin and along the corridor, passing the lift and stopping at a door marked ENTERTAINMENTS STAFF ONLY, she uses her ID card to open the door and leads them inside.

Amy says the brothel is wonderful, particularly this changing room, and whispers: "I really do miss working here and think with your positive attitudes you could do very well". Emily & Sansa realise that there can still be employment after their time as an entertainer on board is over and wonders if Amy still has a sex working role, given the slutty uniform she has to wear. Amy shows them all the racks with every kind of outfit, from the brothel uniform they are wearing to the most deliciously sexy evening gowns to please every kind of guest. She notices a white uniform just like the one Amy wears. Amy shows them the staff rest rooms, which look as if they belong in a 5 star hotel, and finally, in the staff rooms, what looks like a doctor's office. They will be called entertainers, which is a bit nicer than the alternatives. She explains the procedure before they go further.

The lounge is where entertainers and guests meet and socialise. Of course you are required to satisfy any wish of your guest and ensure that he believes you feel honoured and pleased to do so. However, guests like to relax and actually socialise in the brothel so don't be disappointed if sex isn't required every time. Remember the guest's wishes come first and your only wish is to please by satisfying his every desire. A word of advice, don't be too keen, too slutty or too coarse unless it is requested by the guest. A little class goes a long way and I can see that you are both classy ladies. They exchange smiles and nod their understanding and acceptance at various points and Amy finishes her briefing by saying at present they are on probation and are nothing more than sex slaves. However she thinks that they both will succeed quickly, the reward being freed from slavery and offered lucrative employment as a permanent member of the Bangkok Girl's entertainment staff.

Amy leads them into the beautiful lounge which, this early, is almost empty, because the guests usually start arriving after luncheon. She tells them that their shifts end after the last guest has left the brothel. Opposite the entrance for staff is the entrance for guests. Pointing to a door labelled 'Heaven', she tells them that there are 10 suites in which guests and their chosen entertainer may enjoy each other's company. A red light by the door of each suite indicates that the suite in question is already in use and the occupants must not be disturbed under any circumstances. Amy concludes by introducing them to the Madame who is in complete control of brothel and entertainers.

The Madame welcomes them and tells them that their ID cards will be ready at the end of their shift, in the meantime she will help and guide them however she can. For now, they should make themselves comfortable and be ready to smile at all guests that enter. Stand and greet any guest who looks directly at you and shows any interest, notably holding eye contract with you. They nod in agreement respectfully and each sits on the side of the couch that is closest to the couch beside it with both facing the guest entrance, allowing them to see guests enter and to establish eye contact with them, also leaving room beside them for a guest to sit with either of them. The Madame notices their sensible moves, executed with elegance, and smiles in approval.

It isn't very long before guests start to arrive. The first two see our two smiling beauties and lock eyes with them. They approach and clearly like what they see. Sansa's parents run their own brothel in Kolkata in which she worked for some time before applying to become Emily's personal servant. Let us then concentrate on Emily, a newcomer to prostitution.

Emily's client is fairly tall, has a distinguished look about him, is probably in his mid-forties and of average build with the hint of a beer belly. He is impeccably groomed and dressed and returns Emily's smile with a heart melting smile. She notices that her guest walks past 4 other entertainers to get to her. Emily notices Madame's smile of approval. She looks him in the eyes and softly returns his greeting: "Hello Sir, how nice to meet you, my name is Emily. Would you care to sit with me for a while?" He responds that he would like that very much and starts by discussing the cruise with her.

This is his fourth cruise on Bangkok Girl but he hasn't seen an angel like Emily here before. She smiles sweetly and tells him that this is her first full day on board, but that she is looking forward to ensure his pleasure as he chooses. His eyes light up and he raises a hand to Madame who joins them with a smile. He says that he would like to share a bottle of nice champagne with Emily. Madame nods with a smile asking where he would like it served, and briefly smiling to me, he responds that he would like it brought to a suite, if one is available. She smiles: "Of course Sir, I will check immediately which suite is available". She goes to order the champagne and check the suites.

The guest sits holding her hand gently and they gaze into each other's eyes, Emily knows this is her first guest but is rather excited by what she is doing. He tells her how beautiful she is and then Madame returns with the champagne in an ice bucket and two glasses on a trolley. She tells him that all the rooms are available since it is still early. He and Emily walk to a suite with her hand resting on his, as if a Lord and his courtesan in the Palace of Versailles, followed by Madame pushing the trolley.

They go through a door into a fabulous corridor lined with potted plants either side of each door and a gold framed piece of erotic art between each suite. He halts outside a suite and the door is opened for them. They enter a room beautifully decorated in red and gold, just as could be imagined in a 1900s Paris brothel. Only the time and location are the difference. Madame serves the champagne and withdraws after turning on the red 'do not disturb' sign. He sits and pats his knee indicating Emily to sit on it, which she does with a smile and as he puts his arm around her, she puts her arm around his shoulders.

He kisses her softly at first and she melts into his kiss thinking that being a classy whore takes a little acting skill as well. He inhales her fragrance and kisses her again. This time she kisses with slightly open lips, just enough to invite his tongue to visit her mouth. His tongue snakes into her mouth and she responds by closing her lips around his tongue and sucking on it suggestively with a purr of pleasure that vibrates invitingly on his tongue. She realises that she isn't acting, she is actually enjoying herself! He responds with his own sound of pleasure and she feels his hand between her legs, so she encourages him by parting her legs to give him more access to her treasure. He gently touches her labia through the flimsy little triangle of sheer material and she whispers in his ear: "mmm you are so sexy".

He responds that she is so beautiful and so alluring that he wants to be inside her. She smiles and kisses him, telling him that his wish is her command. Standing she hooks her thumbs into the strings and, wiggling her hips sexily, but unnecessarily if tittilation is discounted, and slides the tiny covering off her hips, pausing to see that she has his complete attention on her partially exposed charms. She then slides the tiny piece of fabric down her legs like a stripper. Stepping out of the string, she takes his hand and leads him to the bed where she sits on the edge, her face at the level of the bulge in his crotch.

Emily smiles up at him, then unfastens his belt and trousers, pulling down his trousers and then his underpants. His manhood is circumcised and looks free of any worrying blemishes, so she smiles up to him and unashamed asks if he would like to use a condom, for fear of catching an STI from an entertainer. He says that it would probably be wise, so she reaches to the bowl on the beside locker and takes a little packet. Smiling up to him again and saying nothing, she tears open the edge of the packet slowly with her teeth, as if mimicking a striptease. She puts the condom into position between her lips and without using her hands, unrolls it onto his hardness. She has never done anything like this before and silently thanks her school for providing sex education classes with condoms, but they didn't teach her method of application... that came naturally!

She opens her mouth and moving forward until the head is inside her mouth, she closes her lips around his manhood and slowly moves back and forward so the head only just remains in her mouth before pushing it deeper inside her again. He places his hands on her head, holding it steady and starts moving his hips, she moans so he can feel the vibrations on his manhood, he responds by increasing the pace. He penetrates to her throat but considerately, doesn't go any harder. Turned on by her own submission, she uses her tongue to try to excite him even more but the pace increases, preventing much more of that. He moans his pleasure as he approaches his peak, she moans too but not for show as she is enjoying the experience and can feel the growing warmth in her core. When his cock swells, she thinks ejaculation is imminent. He roars his satisfaction and his cock jerks in her mouth. He pumps every little drop into her, while she is still sucking, as if to ensure he has emptied himself completely. When he goes soft, he stops and withdraws.

Emily carefully removes the condom and ties a knot in the end to prevent the leakage of any semen. He drops to his knees between her legs embracing her tightly, whispering his thanks, adding that he has never enjoyed himself more than with her. They move onto the bed and she lies cuddled in his arms, both of them smiling with the afterglow of sex but for different reasons. Emily's experience of sex with men is limited to what has happened to her since her abduction. She didn't think she could ever enjoy sex with a man, but she just did, or was it her submission that excited her? Either way, his interest was in his satisfaction not hers.

As Emily lies cuddled by her first guest, she is reminded of the loving warmth she shares with her beloved Sansa. She knows that she has changed, or perhaps just that her inner whore has been liberated. However, the tenderness she is experiencing now isn't love and that the next guest might be very different to this one. Her experiences with men before him would most likely have made her lesbian, if she wasn't already deeply in love with Sansa. Emily wonders if she is becoming bisexual. She dismisses the thought knowing that she'd never willingly choose to be in a relationship with a man, even if she gets some physical pleasure from them, unlike her virginity her lesbianism is intact!

Back in Kolkata, the police inspector briefs Baapoo on the progress of the investigation. Coastguard radar revealed a vessel on passage, probably to Bangkok in Thailand, from a position close to where the 'Bei of Bengal' was searched. In Bangkok and Pataya there a huge number of prostitutes available 24 hours a day, every day, many of which are forced into the profession, many suffer much abuse and are totally unable to leave. It therefore is a renowned destination for the tourist sex trade.

The AIS system identifies that the vessel is named Bangkok Girl and gives its unique MMSI number, so it is simple to find that Bangkok is her home port. Baapoo receives an anonymous text message which he passes to the inspector: "As a mere woman, going against nature by interfering with matters which are the rightful province of men, i.e. of assisting in a trial that resulted in the imprisonment of 11 members of our organisation. The outcome is that your daughter and the woman found in bed with her have been sold into prostitution, a fitting outcome for women that do not conform to the proper role for her sex, so she has been forced into it".

After a while, Emily's guest asks for full sex, i.e. vaginal penetration. After recent events she is prepared for this moment and smiling up to him as she gently strokes his penis, she says there is nothing she would like more than the opportunity to please him some more. He softly touches her to show her that he wants her to lie in the missionary position.

What he does next surprises her beyond belief; he slithers down to lie between her legs with his face almost touching her mons just as she did when making love to her beloved Sansa. He smiles at her and she returns the smile, then he starts to lick her between her outer lips. He purrs, tasting her juices and remarks that women (prostitutes) have never got wet for him before and he is delighted that she has, thus making it very special for him. Emily feels certain that her state of arousal has more to do with recalling her making love with Sansa than by prostituting herself, but the serendipity works for her. The guest does his best, licking and slobbering over her and she shows her appreciation by frequent moans of pleasure to encourage him. He is clearly aroused sufficiently when he moves up her body and positions himself ready for sex.

She applies another condom quickly and guides his manhood to her opening. He pushes and slides in easily on her wetness and achieves his full depth in a few thrusts. She is happy to feel filled with hard thrusting manhood and suspects, when she has the choice, in spite of the prospect that all clients will not necessarily be nice to her, that her new career will be as a prostitute whether or not she is kept as a sex slave. Her body moves with each thrust and she revels in the sensation, hearing herself moan with pleasure involuntarily. He moans too and increases the urgency of his thrusts and she clenches her muscles in an attempt to heighten his pleasure. He responds with a loud "ahhhh" and his cock responds by swelling. Emily enjoys the sensation of this moment and clenches with all her strength to try and milk his semen deep into her. With a roar he obliges and pumps his balls dry as if there were no tomorrow. As he softens he withdraws and she is left feeling empty down there, but she cheers herself with the thought that in her new profession, satisfied customers seem the best route to survival. She removes the condom, ties the knot in it and places it with the other. They lie back and he cuddles her again, and that was thoughtful.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12