Love & Prostitution Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while he says he is spent AND has spent the most wonderful time with her. To finish up, she takes him by the hand to lead him to the walk-in shower. They linger while they freshen up and when they are finished, they dress and as they leave the room together, she turns off the light. He leads her by the hand over to Madame's podium where he makes her blush with a glowing recommendation and a promise to return and enjoy spending time together again and again. Madame smiles and shows him out of the guest entrance.

On her return Madame congratulates Emily on her fine start and tells her she will find a fresh brothel uniform in the staff changing room. Once in the changing room, in spite of just having showered she ensures her complete freshness by using wet wipes in all those little places where moisture might be found, then puts on a fresh brothel uniform. Pleased with herself, she returns to the lounge and, watched by other entertainers, with whom she exchanges smiles, sits on the same couch as before. From time to time Emily & Sansa's paths cross during the busy shift but they don't get much time to chat.

By the time all guests had left the brothel it was 1.30 a.m. and she had 'entertained' another 8 guests, making 9 in all. They collect their ID cards, which have a ribbon so it hangs around the neck, then they return to their cabin and are able to let themselves inside. There is a knock on the door and when Emily opens it, Amy is there with a trolley which she pushes inside. It carries a magnificent dinner for them. Amy asks if they would like company while they enjoy their dinner and Emily looks at Sansa, who nods agreement, so she replies that they would like it very much.

As they eat they all chat and Amy tells them that she had heard very good things about them both, apparently guests are pre-booking their next appointments with them. They are clearly going to be a success if they continue as they have started. Emily confesses that she had settled in very quickly and was getting into her new profession, probably even enjoying being good at it! Sansa says much the same. They laugh and chat well after they had finished their meal. Before leaving Amy clears up and gives them both a lovely long hug and wishes them sweet dreams. They can enjoy a nice lie-in until Amy brings them a light breakfast at about 10 a.m.

Before they drop off to sleep, Emily confesses to Sansa that she thoroughly enjoyed her first night and although she expects the repetitive nature of daily life as a prostitute may become tedious. However, if they are freed and able to forge their own future, She feels that she may become a career prostitute. Emily asks if her Sansa Is horrified with her. Sansa wraps her arms around her and gives her a big kiss, then tells her that she is even more in love and committed to her, if that were possible. She continues by saying that she has something to confess to Emily. Just like Emily, she has enjoyed the night very much and after her confession, truly feels that there is nothing she would like more than to be a career prostitute in which they are jointly in control of their own operation. They hug again and weep tears of joy as they kiss, and kiss, and kiss. Eventually, the drift off in their favourite spooning position.

Life has much the same pattern over the next two days. Their diaries are completely full, all pre-booked and she entertains one guest an hour for 12 hours. At 2 a.m. at the end of their third shift, Madame asks them to wait. Expecting another guest, they smile and sit nearby. They are surprised when Igor enters and smiles to them, they worry that something evil is going to happen. He sits between them and holds their hands. With Madame standing close by he tells them, in his thick eastern European accent, that their attitude, pleasing countenance, and total application to the pleasure of their guests has made them stand out in the most positive way. The organisation is very pleased with them and if they are willing, the organisation wishes to offer them permanent employment on Bangkok Girl, this is a very unusual honour. Emily looks to Sansa and they exchange smiles and nods and then both of them to Igor, but say nothing as Igor seems to have something else to say.

He tells them that They are no longer sex slaves, but valued members of the Entertainments staff and of the crew. Their salary is US$1000 per day, backdated to their first day in the brothel, meaning so far they have amassed $3,000 each, which will be transferred to their bank accounts immediately. They can't even imagine how much the guests must be paying for their sex cruise if they can afford to pay girls so much. He tells them there are no living expenses to pay, their cabin will be upgraded to a double suite and they will have a full wardrobe, may eat in the guest dining room and be allowed ashore for the day with an escort, starting when we dock in about 2 hours time. Furthermore, Amy will continue to look after you as your personal mentor, servant and friend. Now, what do you say? Both are close to speechless Sansa manages to say: "Yes... yes please... and thank you so much" as Emily can only smile and nod her acceptance.

What no one on board Bangkok Girl knows, is that the two vessels following in the dark are actually Thai Coastguard cutters fitted with 3 inch guns fore and aft with crews wearing flak jackets and armed with a variety of weapons from AK47s to rocket-propelled grenades. Thailand employs the death penalty by machine gun for terrorism, rape, trafficking and forced prostitution. Up river, surrounding Bangkok Girl's berth, hidden SWAT teams are waiting for her to dock.

12