Love & Prostitution Ch. 13

Story Info
Examination, orgy & substantial offers.
3.8k words
4.55
7.8k
3
1

Part 13 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

Refreshed and relaxed, Sansa dressed in her gold embroidered green chiffon sari and Emily in her red silk fitted knee length pencil dress are ready to leave with Amy. They are going to meet the executive committee of a secret club for the rich and influential men of Delhi. Nilesh and Sudesh assist them into the black Mercedes V Class and drive from their hotel following Amy's reading of written instructions provided to her. Tonight could have a significant impact on their bid to succeed as high class prostitutes in Delhi. With perfect timing, they arrive at the gates of a magnificent mansion.

(The guards at the gate and the staff in the mansion, all wear the same livery: a red Achkan with gold motifs (a long jacket extending to just below the knees with a stand up Nehru collar). Under the Achkan they wear tight fitting white cotton trousers called churidars, they are loose around the hips and thighs, but are tight and gathered around the calf and ankle. The livery is completed by a matching red Pagri, an Indian turban.)

When Amy speaks to a guard, the ornate heavy cast iron gates open and they drive up to the mansion, where they park with other cars near the main entrance. One of the guards at the door, wearing the same livery, approaches. He assists the 3 ladies from the car and leads them through the heavy front entrance door, which is opened for them by the other guard. The door closes firmly behind them.

Amy leads Emily and Sansa down a corridor and through a door at the end which opens into a locker room. She closes the door behind them. Amy says simply that this is where they need to get totally naked. They say nothing and simply undress, each choosing a nearby locker in which to put their clothes. Amy says they will be examined by a doctor. It happens every month without fail, but not to worry, the intention is to keep them healthy and able to continue working safely. A nurse enters the room through another door and instructs them to follow her. Again the door is closed behind them.

The room is long and along one side is a row of 10 gynaecological exmination chairs to which they are directed. They sit and put their feet into the stirrups, spreading their legs wide open for vaginal examination. Beside each chair stands a nurse with a clinical trolley. On the trolley is a duck billed vaginal speculum, a tube of KY lubricating jelly, a pair of latex gloves, a spatula, a black cable with lens and a light at one end and the other end it is attached to a tablet computer, some wax strips for hair removal and a conical glass containing the urine sample provided by each of them.

The nurse puts on the gloves, applies the lubricant to the jaws of the closed speculum, spreads Emily's labia then slides the speculum inside her, turns it 90 degrees, opens the speculum wide then clamps it so it can't close or be removed. Looking at the others, she and they look a bit like a row of Aunt Sallys and she half expects kids to appear and start trying to throw balls into their gaping vaginas, surely they know there's an easier way to do it? The nurse inserts a spatula and takes a cervical smear for analysis, then feels her breasts for any lumps and asks if she is taking a contraceptive pill. Emily responds that she is. Finally, wax strips are applied to her pubic area and then ripped off taking any hair with it. All the while, the other nurses are doing the same with Sansa and Amy, it almost seems like synchronised swimming or a perverted ballet!

The doctor approaches each of the ladies in turn, while the nurse is testing her urine, he inserts the cable end with the lens and light and views the image on the tablet computer, he examines her vagina and cervix carefully. After the cable is withdrawn, he unscrews the clamp, closes the jaws, turns it and removes the speculum. She feels like she is on a production line! Is the paint sprayer next?... but there's more to come... he inserts 2 fingers and starts to finger fuck her while he suckles on her clitoris until her body responds with self lubrication. Then, without a word, he passes on to the next person.

They are all a bit shell shocked as they get out of the stirrups and stand up. In the meantime he examines their smears under a microscope and consults with the nurses. When finished, he announces none are pregnant and they all are fit and healthy, ready to commence active service!

They are led through a door into another room, a beauty salon, where female staff members wearing red tunics await each of them. They sit and are visited in rotation by a manicurist, a stylist and a beautician. This is familiar and pleasant so they can relax. After all have completed their assignments, they admire their new look in the mirrors, then looking at each other, realise that they look like identical triplets, as far as natural features and skin colour allow. Finally in the current room, they are told to put on a pair of shoes and a black satin choker with a velcro closure. The shoes are all the same style: black and strappy with 4 inch stiletto heels.

Amy tells Sansa and Emily that they are now prepared to meet the executive committee. She will stand with them and they will be admired, touched, etc.... erm... because she likes it! They giggle together and it breaks the tension. When they enter the next room, they all collect a tray of drinks and make ready to serve the members of the executive committee when they enter the room. Whatever they request is to be allowed, supplied, etc. Remember they are high class sex workers and their purpose and delight is to pleasure their clients, the forbidden answer is NO, always be what they desire and hopefully pleasure for all will be the result... and think of the money!

The door is opened and they walk, into an ante-room, as if on a catwalk, bottoms wiggling and boobs jiggling invitingly. Amy gives the lead, picking up a tray of drinks, they follow her lead and all stand in a line, the tray is held low enough, but not too low, so the committee members can appreciate all their charms. Emily didn't expect it but, she feels excited to be on display in this way. The door opens and 12 men in dinner suits enter the room, 12 men and 3 women seems like good odds, Emily doesn't realise it, but she is smiling. Some of the men come over to her and, taking a drink each. A man indicates she can put the tray on the table. She responds to their greetings with a "Good evening Gentlemen, it is an honour to meet you".

They move to another part of the room with her and stand admiring and touching her body from every angle, but it doesn't feel odd or uncomfortable because being a sex object is what she is. She is complimented on her beauty and still smiling she thanks them for their kindness. They engage in conversation with her and she relaxes, touching parts of their arms when something is said to let them know that she is enjoying their company. She was expecting a lot of questions, but the conversation feels natural and the fact that she is naked doesn't matter to her at all, in fact she loves socialising in this way.

Little by little the men circulate and socialise. Emily feels no pressure, quite the contrary, she feels turned on by the whole situation. A gong sounds for dinner and with a man either side of her offering his hand then elegantly holding her hands at elbow level, they walk in procession, out of the room into a sumptuous large dining room, the tableware is gold plated solid silver and looks regal. A chair is pulled out for her by an attendant in the same red livery, she sits as elegantly as is possible when naked and her chair slides into place, with her on it. The girls are all smiling and catch each other's glance with a nod. It all feels so surreal and yet absolutely fabulous.

They are served several courses, all thankfully small and most are lightly spiced. The meal is delicious and the wine is the best Emily has ever tasted. Emily only has one glass because she wants to keeps her wits about her and enjoy the evening as much as she can. The conversation flows easily and Emily hopes that Sansa is enjoying herself as much, she is certainly engaged in conversation with the men around her. The meal ends when Amy rises and asks Sansa and Emily to withdraw with her while the gentlemen enjoy their cigars and brandy. The attendants help the ladies from their chairs, and they walk in their 4 inch stiletto heels, watched and appreciated by all the men, into a large and ornate lounge.

After the ladies have withdrawn, the men enthuse about them, their elegance and poise, their social skills not forgetting their sexual attractiveness. All agree that Sansa and Emily will make a fine addition to their monthly club meetings. It just remains to assess their skills with intimate matters. In the lounge, Amy tells Emily and Sansa that the comments she has been receiving on them are all favourable and enthusiastically given. She is sure that the next part of the evening will go just as well and she compliments them both on their sensible decision to only take one glass of wine, staying sober is the best way to last and delight the men all night long.

Naturally, Emily and Sansa are pleased that the evening seems to be going well. Emily is particularly looking forward to the wonderfully full feeling she gets during sex, she rejects the idea that she is a nymphomaniac... well almost! Sansa is looking forward to enjoying the orgy and putting her Kama Sutra skills to good use. Amy is enjoying the evening but is especially pleased for the other two. What she doesn't know is that she is also being assessed... it's lucky she is experienced in the arts of love. Amy suggests they all take the centre position on separate 3 seater couches. Smiling happily, they move into position, ready for the men to join them.

When the men come into the lounge, 4 head straight for each of the ladies. Emily smiles invitingly and pats the cushions either side of her. A third man takes a cushion from an empty chair and motioning her to open her legs to make room for him, she smiles, whispers: "Yes please Sir" and spreads for him. He puts the cushion in place and kneels, looking up to smile to her, his face is at the level of her special place.

The fourth man kisses her passionately while the two sitting beside her slip their trousers and underpants down to the knees, then guide her hands onto their manhood while she receives a long French kiss. Touching the male organs brings her unthinking automatic reflex, gently but firmly closing her hands around both, so her grip includes the most sensitive part just at the top of the shaft, she teases their magic wands to life with a gentle up and down motion. At that moment she can feel the touch of the third man gently inserting a finger between her outer lips separating them by a finger width then slowly moving the finger up an down. Even this gentle touch and movement cause her to moan in pleasure into the fourth man's French kiss while the organs in her hands have hardened in a most delicious way. She loves her new life so much more than the dry formality of law.

The fourth man drops his trousers and underpants while still kissing Emily. He pauses to bring it to her lips, she whispers "Yes please Sir" and opens her lips invitingly. The offer is accepted and the head of his organ enters her mouth, she closes her lips to seal the deal, running her tongue over his cockhead and probing his little hole with her tongue as well. Nice and hard now, she sucks and he starts to move his hips, slowly at first. The third man between her legs has inserted 2 fingers and hooking them slightly, starts to finger fuck while seeking her g-spot. The men either side of her are enjoying the attention and are patiently awaiting more intimate positions.

Emily can feel the cock harden fully as it is thrust deeper and deeper, her head is tilted back to keep her throat as straight as possible and he is holding her head firmly so he penetrates deep into her throat cutting off her air. She continues the hand jobs as the man between her legs suckles on her clitoris while still finger fucking her. She is in heaven and moans just as the cock in her throat pulls back for the next thrust, she quickly inhales the much needed air.

Emily gets that addictive feeling of a swelling cock fucking her face, this usually means imminent ejaculation and when the precious moment occurs, he jerks pumping his seed deep into her throat, emptying himself into her. As he slows down, she swallows and licks the shaft clean. She is brought to orgasm and squirts onto his happy face from her vagina. The fourth man withdraws from her mouth and she finishes up by licking him clean. Both men thank her and give way to the other two that have waited patiently for their turn. She smiles as she recognises that she prefers sex without a condom which their regular health screenings makes possible.

The two patient men turn her so she lies face down just over the arm of the couch. She smiles to them all and licks her lips: "Oh wonderful, a spit roast and it's not even my birthday!" They all laugh and the two position themselves for entry. Emily ensures her mouth and throat are in as straight line as possible and opens her mouth, just as the man between her legs spreads her lips... precious moment, they nod to each other and push inside. She closes her lips on the cock, hungrily sucking it deeper. As he holds her head firmly, the other man penetrates her easily, she is having the best time and, needless to say, is very well lubricated.

The men synchronise their thrusts to minimise her body movement and achieve greatest penetration. She moans partly in pain but mostly from pleasure as her cervix is struck by the rock hard penis deep inside her. Their thrusts increase in pace and force. It feels as though they will burst through into her stomach from both directions. She realises that the pain she feels on cervical impact is probably reduced by her endorphin release by her ecstasy. She responds by clenching her kegel pelvic floor muscles to increase the pleasure of the man thrusting into her vagina and by clenching her throat muscles each time her throat is filled.

The sounds of men enjoying her body excites her ever more and Emily consciously continues the momentary clenching. It wasn't her intention to end this delightful interlude, but that is the result of her trying to increase their pleasure. The organs inside her reach the sweet moment when they swell, signalling that their climax is imminent. The men don't quite manage to synchronise their orgasms, but their ejaculations deep inside her are satisfyingly close together. She helps all she can to milk them dry as they empty themselves deep inside her.

A folded bath sheet is put on the floor in the centre of the room and she cups her hand to catch any first drips that leak from her, the men help her stand and accompany her to stand on the towel. She opens her legs and mouth so the men can inspect and enjoy their handiwork dripping from her. It isn't long before Sansa and Amy stand close by on their own folded bath sheets in the same pose as Emily. They gather round to watch their seed dripping from them and spontaneously break into applause adding calls of "Bravo!" The girls smile happily to each other and to the men, they applaud the men for their performance too.

(Dear Reader. Each lady has entertained four men out of the twelve present. After a break to let the dripping cease, they are each given a hand towel so they can clean any remnants. They all gather to talk and take refreshments before recommencing for a second and later for a third time. Thus every committee member has thus been formally and literally introduced to each lady.)

As dawn approaches the ladies are summoned to the Office of the Chairman of the Executive Committee. He is sat between the Secretary and the Treasurer. The ladies, still naked, are asked to sit on 3 chairs facing them. The Chairman smiles and speaks: "Congratulations Ladies, you have achieved something we have never seen before. Of course, I refer to your spectacular level of providing pleasure, that earned a spontaneous round of applause that was accompanied by cheers as well. The committee has unanimously decided to make 3 offers to each of you".

"I give way to my friend, The Treasurer, for the first offer". The Treasurer thanks the Chairman and stands to speak: "Ladies, it is customary at times such as this to reward ladies with a cheque made out to the value of US $5,000. However, in your cases the Committee has decided to present you each with these personal cheques for $10,000. May I add my congratulations to those of the Chairman?" The 3 girls smile broadly as they each receive their unexpectedly large cheque and offer their thanks. However, the Chairman had said this was to be the first of 3 offers.

"I now give way to my friend, The Secretary, for the second offer". The Secretary thanks the Treasurer and stands to speak: "Ladies, it is customary at times such as this to select only those that reach our very high standards. It was very clear to us that you surpassed this standard. As you have been selected, it is my pleasure to offer, to all 3 of you, inclusion in our register of ladies. This means that you will be expected to attend monthly meetings, such as you have just experienced, the fee paid to you for each meeting will also be doubled in your cases to the sum of US $10,000 per meeting, a total of $120,000 per annum. Attendance is required except in special circumstances such as illness or a family emergency. I should inform you that you do not have to accept this offer, but such an offer might not be made again. Finally, may I add my congratulations to those of the Chairman and Treasurer and ask if you wish to accept this offer?" The 3 girls smile broadly and whisper to each other, it takes only seconds for all 3 to say that they wish to accept the offer and express their thanks for the honour and the opportunity. However, they all wonder what the third offer might be.

The Chairman smiles and speaks: "Many congratulations Ladies. You must be wondering what the third offer I mentioned might be. As I said, you have all achieved something we have never seen before. The Executive Committee has unanimously decided to offer you permanent employment for 4 nights a week at the same generous rate that you earned last night. We shall work on the basis that there are 44 weeks per year, the remaining 8 weeks of the 52 are designated as your holidays. Therefore 44 weeks contain 4 working nights each and equals 176 nights at a rate of $10,000 per night, totalling US$1.76 million annually, a twelfth of which, US$146,667, will be paid direct to your bank account monthly".

The Chairman continues: "There are some conditions for you to consider before making your decision. 1. You are not allowed to engage in the exchange of sex for money or other reward during the time you are employed by us. This is to guarantee your sexual health and protect our members. You are however allowed personal intimate relationships so long as they have been approved by the Executive Committee, any personal intimate relationship between yourselves is automatically approved, e.g. between Sansa and Emily who we recognise as life-partners. 2. You agree to be tattooed with a small image of a Monarch butterfly. This will both identify and protect you. We would suggest it be in the small of your back but will consider alternative positions. 3. Working nights are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On these nights you will be with a member of the Executive Committee, as nominated by the Chairman or Deputy Chairman. You will receive advance notice of your 'date'. Monthly meetings will always be on one of these 4 nights. 4. You must keep the club, the meetings, your employment, the people you meet because of the club and everything you learn during your employment absolutely secret. Perhaps you would now like to consider this life changing offer?"

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12